I will Faithfully Execute Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slurred in my throat at her slender, athletic frame. I found out, during the weekend at Camp David, Elaine plays on the scrimmage practice team for the Princeton women's volleyball team. Her gift of talent to the Athletic Department. Other graduate students play on the team with her.

"Kiss me, Jack." Her sexy, soft voice. I stepped forward, and she threw her arms around my neck. Tilting her head... closing her eyes, in anticipation of my kiss. Standing on her toes. I pressed my body against her... leaning firmly to press her body against the door. I kissed her. Our kiss...

Soft. Gentle. Personal. Meaningful. Sexy.

A few moments later, Elaine began whimpering into my mouth and pressing her pussy against my firm dick, in my lounge pants. Another few moments later, our kiss still in progress... her left hand on the back of my neck... and her other hand down the front of my pants. Massaging my dick and balls. Then, to my bare chest. Palming and massaging my well-defined, chest muscles. Raking my chest hair with her fingernails. Her moans, and whimpers, becoming a little more urgent.

"You're so sexy, Jack," she slurred, into my mouth. "Thank you for the wonderful weekend." She broke our kiss and looked at me with lusty eyes. "I loved our dances, together. I loved watching you dance... with Darla and Jess... and the other women. You are so handsome in your dinner suit." She kissed me again... urgently. Pulling with her hands on each side of my face. Our lips in hard contact. Slurring into my mouth...

"I want you, Jack. Don't leave me tonight. Please?"

I broke our kiss... placed an arm on her back... bent at my knees... and grabbed her from underneath her knees. Cradling her in my arms, as I began turning toward her bed. Her arm around my neck and shoulder, she kissed me again. I set her on the bed and she immediately raked her panties off her hips, and then her feet. Tossing them to the side. I growled, as my lounge pants cleared my feet.

She backward crawled to the head of the bed and slung her bralette from her torso. Presenting her small, nearly white titties, with full on black areola and nipples. Fully nude, I knee walked to my sexy lover. I quickly glanced at the table beside the bed and found condoms... and lube, waiting for use.

As I neared my lover, she snatched my neck and pulled me on top of her. Her legs spread wide, pulling me into her chest, as she kissed me. Again. A passionate kiss. Meaningful. Her tongue slithering through my molars and incisors. Her soft moans, and whimpers, vibrating my tonsils.

The next thing I knew, Elaine pushed me away, twirled on a hip, and had both of us in a sideways 69. A rarity for me. Admittedly, I find it difficult to pleasure a woman, with her pussy, upside down. I just don't seem to get a response, when I try to suck the clit.

Her leg over my side, and mine doing the same to her, she held my engorged dick in her hand and pulled hard suction. Slurping. Sucking. My balls rolled around in her mouth. And I was feeling it. She had me squirming within moments, despite my best efforts to suck her little clit. Again, when I'm in this position, I felt I wasn't having any effect on my Princeton Law student.

She tried to help me suck her clit. Moving her hips and waist, but it is was more a battle, than peace. I rolled out of the 69 and let her have her way with me, as a leaned against the headboard in a semi-reclined position. I grabbed her hip,and pulled her close enough, for me to place a finger inside her pussy, while she sucked my cock.

As I pushed my middle finger inside her, she responded. Humming an affirmative hum around my dick. A few pumps with my finger, her pussy became sloppy. Slurping with each wiggle of my finger. She mumbled on my dick...

"You're fingers are huge. Can you try with two fingers?" She went back to sucking my cock. It was tight... trying to place both my middle, and ring finger, inside her pussy. She wiggled to help me get inside her. Once I got my fingers in, she wheezed, and took her lips off my dick. She laid her head across the tops of my legs... closed her eyes... held my dick with her hand... and began wiggling her hips... and fucking my fingers, as she laid sideways beside me. Breathing heavily. I twirled and raked the front side of her pussy with my fingers, and she became a little louder. After a minute, she rose to her elbows, and sucked my dick a couple of times. Elaine is very good at sucking cock.

"I gotta have you inside me, Baby." She reached for a condom, opened it, and rolled it onto me. I scrunched and put my head on some pillows... lying on my back. She swung a leg over me, stood on her knees, reached between her legs, grabbed my fully engorged dick, and pushed her pussy down on me. She impaled herself fully and wailed... staccato... as she crashed into my chest. Her wailing lips into my shoulder. Whimpering and trying to catch her breath.

I slapped her perky ass, with my left hand. A soft love tap. She wheezed into my ear...

"You... and your freakin' big cock, Jack. Damn... Just a second." I lay there with my arms around my sexy law student. Then, she wiggled her pussy against me. I gently held her against my chest and began short stroking her from below. Slow... rhythmically. She immediately gulped air and began whimpering in staccato. For a few seconds, I continued pumping at her from below. A minute later... I lengthened the thrust. The results...

"Holy fuck, Jack. I'm on the verge of... ... OH NO! HERE IT CUMS... !!!" She sucked air, audibly. "I CAN'T BELIEVE... ...OHMYGOD...HOLYFUCK!"

She came out of my shoulder and began wheezing and whining into my face... forehead to forehead... nose to nose, as I completed full thrusts into her tight pussy. A moment later... she orgasmed. Powerfully.

She let out screaming howls, with each upward thrust of my cock, into her convulsing pussy. Her orgasm... just a few seconds. She put her left hand on my throat and squeezed. I slapped her ass for having a fantastic orgasm. It was hot to see her cum on my dick..

I wrapped her up in my arms and rolled both of us, together, onto her back. My dick still inside her, I began humping my hips and waist... a steady rhythm, fucking my sexy law student. My breath over her head, I had her in a mummy hold. Fucking her. Her hands on each side of my neck, and her lips on my throat and upper chest. Her arms pinned beneath me. Her pussy clutching my dick, was driving me mad.

Within a minute, she was wailing into my throat... strangled words... really strangled...

"You're... ...fucking me... ...you're fucking me... ...I... oh... ...Gawd..."

Following an ascending screech into my neck... "... I'M CUMMING ON YOU! ... OhMyGodOhMyGod!!!"

She shook so violently beneath me, the mattress protested. Her staccato screams into my chest, vibrated my torso. Her muscular pussy crushed my dick. I continued fucking her, with a great effort on my part, and it prolonged her orgasm for at least 30 seconds. Her orgasm complete...

She kissed me. Urgently. Hard. Telling me how good I was. It was then I felt the imminent onset of my own need.

I wrenched myself from the clutches of my lover, stood on my knees, pushed my dick into my lover's pussy, placed my hands on the back of her long thighs, pinned her to the mattress, and long thrusted the fuck out of her.

I moaned and growled, as I fucked her tight pussy. I whimpered out a few, "oh fucks," as my need built into a massive release. I barely recall, I had Elaine in another full on, screaming orgasm. Her fingers strumming her little clit. Her staccato howls between breaths.

My vision narrowed on my lover's quivering, erotic, and tiny titties. My pelvis froze in place, as I tried my best to impale my dick through the back of her pussy. I groaned disgusting sounds, as my cum raced from my balls to the tiny slit of my dick. I lost all rational thought. My vision narrowed, I could only see those little titties through my orgasm...

"God Damn!" I roared.

Oh... the euphoria.

*****

I regained my sanity.

On my back.

My sexy, long legged lover. Purring softly in my side, as she raked her fingernails through the short, curly hair on my chest. Her left leg across the tops of my thighs. Her sopping wet pussy gently wiggling against my left leg.

"That was some orgasm, Jack," she whispered. She kissed my nipple. "For both of us."

Still in a brain fog, I managed a primal grunt from my throat. She giggled. She cooed a couple of coos and kissed my neck. A moment later, she pulled on my chest, rolled me onto her side, and encouraged me to spoon with her soft, athletic, sexy body. A cuddle. It was then, I noticed my condom was gone. Hmm. Don't remember that.

She tucked her athletic bottom into my pubis. Pulling my arm around her chest, and my huge hand cuddling her tiny left tittie. I grabbed the blanket and covered us.

"Amazing, Jack. Your dick is insane," she whispered. "I lose my mind when you're inside me.

A few moments later, she was asleep.

The next morning... at breakfast, Elaine ate her food and watched me... like a lioness after prey. A sly, sinister smirk on her lips. Darla noticed, too... she elbowed me and giggled.

I received sexy and thoughtful kisses from both my lovers... in the upstairs hallway. The porters, having already taken their luggage to the SUVs. A few seconds later, Darla...

"I'll let the two of you have a moment alone." A knowing grin from Darla, told me she, and Elaine, had exchanged minute by minute details from last night.

I turned to Elaine. She looked down and took my hand. She refocused on me.

"You're an amazing man, Jack. I've never had such... 'an effective,' lover." She giggled as she stepped into my chest and arms. Her hand on the back of my neck, and her other on my chest. My hands on her waist.

"You're sexy. Confident. Bold. And... fucking too good looking, Jack. You're the most handsome man I know." She kissed me... briefly. "Darla tempered me this morning."

I arched an eyebrow. She gave me a sexy, solemn smile.

"Yeah. She's right, Jack. I have a career and you have a nation to lead. The world really." She kissed me again. "You don't need the distraction of me in your life... right now. As much as I want to be in you're life... right now." She looked at me, with a neutral expression. Her dark brown eyes roaming my face, as her right hand caressed my defined pectoral muscle through my shirt. In a whisper... "I do want to be your lover, Jack. Please? Call me when you're lonely and I'll come to you."

"I..."

She shooshed me with her finger on my lips. And a gentle shake of her head.

"It's OK. I'm a big girl. Law student. Remember?"

"OK." I paused, as I examined her face for memory. "I will call you, Elaine."

I watched my two lovers leave in separate SUVs. One to Washington National Airport, for Austin... and the other to Union Station, for Princeton.

Chapter 4

I looked ahead to see the gate begin to open.

Sweat pouring down my face, from the three mile run. Secret Service... running with me.

In front. Both sides. Behind me. Black SUVs leading... And following.

Forty yards from the White House gate...

I was hit with a sledge hammer.

It felt like I was thrown from my feet. To the ground. I felt an adrenaline dump in my body... What?

Then...

Gun fire.

Lots of it. From across the street. Damn. I tried to get up and my body rebelled. I couldn't breathe. My arm. I grabbed at it... it was wet and felt like it had been blown off. Burning. Pain... from shoulder to fingers. My ribs cried out. My lungs screaming. My chest on fire. I couldn't breathe.

I was grabbed by my bullet proof vest and to my feet. I heard...

"STAY LOW!"

The adrenaline wouldn't allow me to know who had me.. in their hands. Gunfire swarming my thoughts. Lots of it.

Two men. Forcing me down the street and into the gate. Literally, dragging me by my arms and shoulders. More gunfire. Across the street. I tried to see, but couldn't. An SUV waiting, I was literally thrown into it. I hit my head on the opposite door. The tires screaming as the door slammed behind me. A man lying on top of me in the seat.

"I'm sorry, Mr. President. Not until we get to the south side. I've got pressure on your arm wound."

"Damn! What the hell?"

In a calm voice...

"An attack. We'll sort it out later, Sir. For now... You to safety and to medical attention." He paused. "GET THE FUCK TO THE OTHER SIDE, GOD DAMMIT!"

The man on top of me... his radio.

"Marine One! No go! Too much gunfire!"

His response... to the driver... and the other agent in the front... "SOUTH GATE! GEORGE WASHINGTON HOSPITAL! CALL DC POLICE AND CLEAR THE WAY!"

I felt my brain freeze... my eyelids heavy. I felt like I was going to throw up... white blotches appeared in my vision...

"Oh, Hell No You Don't, Sir! Take deep breaths! Now!"

My brain. My body. Not cooperating.

"Fuckin' right now, Sir! Breathe, God Damn It!"

*****

I heard a voice.

Not familiar.

Another voice.

What are they saying?

In a calm voice... masculine...

"Mr. President? You with us?"

I wanted to speak, but words wouldn't leave my lips. Seconds seemed like hours. I opened my foggy eyes. A familiar silhouette...

Jess.

"Well, Jack. You're not going running for a few weeks."

I tried taking a deep breath and my ribs screamed in pain. Right side.

"What?" I slurred, in a drunken state. Staring at a sterile, out of focus ceiling.

"For right now... what we know," Jess offered, as she sat next to me. "Radical militia. Seems they don't like the thought of an African American as President. Jack, they didn't use the politically correct term, when they described you."

"Damn," I slurred again. It felt like my tongue was twice its normal size. My upper right arm protesting in pain. A very firm 10, on the pain scale. Arm and ribs. Hard to breathe without pain.

"Fourteen militia dead. Three captured and wounded. Three Secret Service dead, Jack. Three wounded." I heard Jess choke up. "Mike. The one you run with, all the time? They hit him first, Jack. They hit you second. Mike didn't make it." I felt a feminine hand take mine. "You have a huge gash in your upper right arm. Triceps. The bullet lopped off the flesh. A broken rib where you took a round, in your armored vest."

"Oh, gawd," I whimpered. "Mike."

*****

The bright lights went off.

I looked to my left. Jess... Smiling widely, as she gave me the thumbs up. Both hands.

I looked to my right. My Mom and Dad... Beaming.

I stood. Groaning through the pain in my arm, and chest. My right arm... still in a sling. And took my mother into my... left arm.

"Baby... We cried all night until Jess called us. To tell us you would be all right."

"I love you, Mom." I felt my Dad hold my left shoulder and he smiled to me.

"We're proud of you, Son. Sorry to hear about Mike, though. We want to come with you to the funerals." I nodded.

I watched as the television crew wrapped up their equipment after I gave a national address. About the incident, on the north side of the White House.

Days later, I attended three funerals. One in New Mexico. One in Nebraska. And one in Connecticut. Three brave men. Lost...

Saving my life.

Mike.

Damn.

Michael Diego Ortiz. Chief of The Presidential detail for me... and my predecessor. A fine man. Father of four and grandfather of seven. Laid to rest in Santa Fe, New Mexico. I'm gonna miss him.

The three Secret Service injured. Two men. One woman. Minor injuries. Recovering at home. I made personal visits to their homes. They, and their families, appreciated the effort. I was told, in a briefing, Agent Maria Sandoval killed nine, of the fourteen assailants killed, before becoming injured herself. She quickly out flanked them and caught the militia by surprise. I thanked her. I hugged her neck.

Jess... telling me later... the televised address I gave the Nation, had a 63% approval rating. Many disapprovals, focusing on my refusal to support a ban on AR, and AK style rifles and similar firearms. I... as examples, pointing to the gross, and willful abuses of government, I had exposed in my term, up until now. The rifles would be needed for Americans to defend themselves from abusive federal, and state government. Which was occurring, right under our noses at the federal level.

Leticia Maldonado, jokingly... she had fun as acting President for 72 hours, as I recovered from my injuries. The Secret Service threw her ass onto Air Force One... suspecting an attack by a foreign enemy. Again... jokingly, Leticia saved all the hard work for me, she teased. I tried to laugh... my ribs and arm rebelled.

I was happy to hear the voices of Darla and Elaine. Both women, worried sick until they received news on the Internet. Elaine... pleading to see me, after things settled down in Washington.

Hell yeah, I want to see her. I would be a fool to turn away a sexy and very hot woman.

After I take down the Director of the National Parks Service, first. Bastard! Skimming money from contracts, on park improvements, and maintenance. I'm gonna ban the contractors from any federal service and prosecute the owners and CEOs.

*****

One of the most, happy smiles, I have ever seen.

Elaine launched herself from the black SUV and into my arms. Kissing me. Squeezing me, and... it hurt.

"Oh, Jack, I'm sorry."

"I'm good," I croaked, as I fought off the intense, soreness pain in my ribs and my upper right arm. "Still a bit sore, Elaine. It's wonderful to see you again."

She kissed me again. A little less aggressively this time.

I asked the porters to take Elaine's luggage inside her cabin, while the two of us took a brief walk through the woods at Camp David.

"I mean it, Elaine. It's good to be with you again. Your spirit is a welcome relief from politics and government." I looked down and took her hand, as we walked down the gravel pathway. She squeezed mine in return. She smiled to me. A very happy smile. Her exotic looks pulling on my chest. I was happy in the moment. She took my arm and hugged herself into my arm. My left one... Thankfully. Genuine happiness flowing from her into me.

"Thank you," she offered. "It was horrible to see the news, Jack. I called Darla, but she couldn't get through to the White House. The Vice President did call her. That's when we knew you would be OK."

She stopped us both and stood in front of me. Her hands on the sides of my neck. A serious, lawyer-like look on her face...

"You could've died, you know."

I took her into my arms... pulling her into my chest.

"I know. I buried three good men, two weeks ago. One of them was just behind me... No more than four feet."

She lay her head on my chest and held me. A little softer this time. I caressed her hair (again, a wig. Black, long waves. Sexy, when she wears it.). I caressed her cheek and her ear. I kissed the top of her head.

Then... we continued our walk. Catching up on each other's career.

Still... Elaine is first in her class... expecting to graduate in May. She has plans to return to Texas and become a law clerk for a Texas district judge, in San Antonio. She almost took a similar job, in Amarillo. I could only think, about how much I would miss her, once she returned to Texas... as she spoke of her friends, colleagues, and roommate at Princeton.

Elaine and I, had a light lunch in her cabin. Jess, and her aides, present with me at Camp David... told not to interrupt, unless absolutely necessary. Earlier, I gave Jess three, one hour windows, to bring me business to discuss. So as not to interrupt my guest and me.

Our table cleared, I sipped on an iced tea, as Elaine sipped wine. She leaned forward, and placed her arms on the table... leaning forward, a bit more...

1...345678