I will Faithfully Execute Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kissing me urgently... her arms pinned beneath me... her hands on my neck... her mumbled words... "Fuck me harder." A pause. A desperate plea... "Fuck me harder." More urgent kissing. "I wanna cum again. Fuck me harder..." More urgent kissing. "I want you." More urgent kissing. "I don't want it to stop."

Her hands on the sides of my face as I pumped her pussy. Then, her lips left mine and she started screeching in crescendo into my upper chest... A howling screech. I was breathing over her head. My arms wrapped around her... my hips pumping up and down. Pubis to pubis contact... flesh impacts. My dick sucked deeper into her silky depths. My eyes closed... Focusing on my lover's request. One last screech from Elaine, into my lower throat and upper chest... her arms pinned beneath me. Fingernails desperately clawing at my chest...

"OhMyGodOhMyGodOhMyGod!" A crescendo, ending in a staccato screech.

Her pussy clamped onto my dick, with those words, and my cum instantaneously left my balls.

No warning. I pumped, one last pump and attempted to unload as deep, as I could, into this 23 year-old pussy. Rational thoughts left my brain and ran out of the room. My muscles paralyzed throughout my body. My eyes rolled into my brain and couldn't find their way out.

I lost all vicinity awareness, as my cum clawed its way down my dick and entered the condom. My spine quivered. I... vaguely aware... Elaine was squealing and screaming beneath me... Into my chest. Clawing at my chest and sides. Her long legs quivering beside me. I heard her cry out something, but her words wouldn't enter my brain. Staccato howls into my upper chest. Her pussy convulsing on my dick. It felt really, really good.

My lungs screaming for oxygen. My back and legs muscles... paralyzed. My toes curled. My mind in selfish need. Groaning, like an animal, as my pelvic muscles squeezed several times... forcing my white, sticky cum to my tiny slit.

I rolled to my left and fell onto my back. Leaving my lover pawing at her pussy. I lay there... my lungs begging for oxygen.

Her whisper... from beside me... "I can't believe this just happened." A pause. I could hear her breathing hard. "I've never had an orgasm, with a man inside me." A pause. "Three... three times I came." A pause. "I just fucked The President of the United States." Then... I heard her softly giggling...

"May I stay another night, Jack?" I waited a moment before answering... I then choked on my next words...

"You may. I would enjoy your company, Elaine. There's lots of things to do here. Horseback riding, nature trail..."

"Mmm," she mumbled, from beside me. "That all sounds fantastic." She rolled off her back and propped herself on an elbow... to look down on me. Twirling her finger through the tight curly hair, on my chest. Smiling her happy, sexy smile.

"After tomorrow, can we discuss... becoming lovers?"

Her words slapped my brain and my thoughts went straight to her tiny titties. I can't get those sexy, tiny, and erotic tits out of my mind.

I didn't have to think twice...

"I'm interested."

*****

The kiss was fantastic.

"Thank you," she offered, with a shy tone. Her arms around my neck and my arms around her back. Standing on her toes.

Her eyes, lusty. Dark brown, nearly black eyes... slightly crossed, because... we... so near... to each other. Our noses nearly touching. In a soft, petite, gentle voice...

"I came here to see my sister. Then, she brings me here to meet The President. I had no idea, I would leave here, as The President's lover." She paused and took a hard look at my lips. In a whisper... "I love your lips. You're a great kisser, Jack." She didn't wait for my reply. She kissed me. On her toes. Her hand on the back of my neck. Pressing herself into my chest. Her other hand on my arm. Softly whimpering into my mouth. Gentle dueling with our tongues. My arms around her back. Perfect. Our kiss broken...

"You're an amazing man, Jack Thomas."

"I enjoyed our weekend together, Elaine. A very pleasant surprise, when you arrived. And..." I paused to looked at her full lips. A soft pink, with her gloss. I touched her cheek and caressed her hair away from her face (a wig, by the way. Beautiful, long waves. Black. She inherited her African American hair, from her maternal grandfather.)

"You're an amazing woman, Elaine Jung."

I watched her leave the porch and step into the black SUV, driven by an intern. Taking her to the train station. I waved and she returned my wave, with a sexy smile... I watched her SUV disappear behind the nearby forest.

Earlier, Elaine downloaded a secure messaging app to her phone. Threema. My choice of secure messaging and secure, private calls.

So, she could send me messages and call me. I warned her, I didn't have my phone with me, every moment, but... I would return her calls and messages, when I wasn't burning pages, ripped from the Code of Federal Regulations. She giggled.

She asked if she could post the photos of us, and her sister, to her social media accounts. I gave her Bruce's number. He would want to screen the photos, before she posted them. I sent Bruce a note, to expect her call.

I told Elaine I had other lovers. Political lovers in Washington and lovers in Texas. Including a second cousin, from the San Antonio area. I don't think Elaine truly believed I was screwing my second cousin, which I am. Sexy woman, my cousin, Megan.

The second night Elaine and I were together... memorable. There's something about these Jung women, who keep your attention during lulls in work.

I closed my eyes... there on the front porch... for just a few moments...

Last night...

Elaine had her back to me in her cabin.

Humming softly in her throat, as I kissed her neck. Standing beside the bed.

My huge black hand on her left tittie and my other hand gently rubbing her little clit. Her bald pussy was driving me insane. Her tiny titties... cute and erotic. Soft whimpers from her full lips. Her hair... The long hair tossed over her shoulder to expose her neck for my kiss. Her right hand on the side of my face and her neck extended... giving me easy access to her sexy, nearly white skin. A final whimper from her lips, she twirled on a toe and threw her arms around me. Kissing me softly. Palming her sexy ass in one hand and pressing her into my chest with the other.

She reached between us and began gently stroking my dick. Slowly pulling the foreskin back and forth. A few moments later...

"Will you go down on me, Jack?"

Hell yeah, I will. I never turn down a request for pussy licking.

I had Elaine humming within a few moments... Her long legs spread wide. Her knees bent. Her slender feet on the mattress. Her eyes closed. Her left hand on her right tittie.

I kissed and softly licked her aromatic slit, from bottom to top... now, focusing on her little clit. Stiff. Sucking it... gently. Tonguing it... gently. She let out a long sigh and grabbed my right hand... pulling it to her chest. Without looking, she guided my fingers to her left nipple...

"Squeeze my nipple, Jack. Please?" Her heavenly voice... quivered slightly.

I placed my thumb, and forefinger, on her tiny, nearly black nipple, and she put her right hand on mine. Guiding my fingers to squeeze her little nub. Controlling the pressure through her manipulation of my fingers. Sexy. Erotic. I could feel her pressing my fingers against her nipple... very firm... and she upped her whimpers in volume, in response. Damn sexy and my dick was hard... and stiff... and needy. Drooling precum onto the sheets.

With my lips, I pulled soft suction on her little clit and held it firm... wiggling the tip of my tongue from the bottom, to the top, of the tiny bundle of nerves. My mouth clamped onto the flesh around her sexy pussy. Repeating from bottom to top, like licking ice cream from a cone. For nearly three minutes... And... Elaine responded very well...

"You're so sexy, Jack. So good, Baby... It really feels good... OH... ...Yes... ...Oh."

With her last word... "Jack... I've gotta have you inside me. Get a condom, please."

I reached for the condom next to her... stood on my knees between her open legs... rolled the slick barrier down my cock... and mini-stepped forward, on my knees. By now, Elaine was on her elbows... watching me. I glanced at her cute pussy...glistening with her arousal. Her aroma... driving me insane, with lust. I ran fingers along her long legs.

Her sexy, lithe body before me. Her lusty look. Her hair, caressing her right tittie. Hiding it from me. Fuckin' sexy long arms and legs. Beautiful eyes. So young looking. Youthful.

I guided my dick to her entrance. Paused...and looked to her. She was watching my hand and dick. I pushed forward, as I drilled my hands into the mattress beside her. Hovering above her. My face, just inches from her, as she continued to rest on her elbows. Watching my cock slide through her pussy. As my dick slipped through the full length of her silky tunnel...

"OhMyGod, Jack..." she wheezed. I saw her eyes roll out of sight. "Fuckin' huge, Baby." She gulped air and fell backward. I grabbed her long legs and let them fall into the crook of my elbows. My hands into the mattress. Hovering over her... I began fucking her.

Whimpering... as I began a slow, steady rhythm, on her. Short thrusts, as I watched her tiny titties, wiggle gently, on her chest. The movement of her little tits, on her chest, was driving me mad. My brain couldn't get enough of the exotic vision. My hands firmly in place on the mattress beside her. My hips forced my cock through her silky depths. Elaine became vocal...

"I can't believe how good this feels." And... "You're hitting all the right... ...Argh." And... "OhMyGod ... I love what's happening right now." And... "I don't want this to stop."

I don't want it to stop, either. I kicked up the rhythmic pace... tapping my pubis against hers... a soft slap of flesh. She licked her fingers and began twinkling her little clit, while I fucked her. One hand on her pussy and another on her nipple. For the next three minutes... I fucked her.

From her lips...

Whining and whimpering. Squeaking and screeching. Howling and growling. Panting and gasping. Intermixed with partial words. Suddenly...

"OhMyGodOhMyGod ... I'm Gonna Cum on Your... ... Holy Fuck!" Her announcement ended, in her left hand clinching sheets. Her last two words... a high pitched squeak. Her right hand clutching her tiny left tittie. Her head and neck extended with her neck muscles taut. Paralyzed beneath me. Her pussy so fuckin' tight. Turning her head, to her left, with eyes closed. Her pussy squeezing my cock... her throat... howling a feminine, garbled howl, as though she couldn't get air into her lungs... with each contraction of her pussy... four times.

She snapped out of her orgasm... looked at me like a lioness, on prey... arched her back... grabbed my neck and pulled me into her chest. Holding and pulling the sides of my neck, she kissed me... urgently. Wiggling her pussy against me, while I'm still inside her. Her hands racing all over my head and torso. Touching everything she can... As though trying to meld our bodies together. Kissing my lips... my neck... my upper chest. Her urgent pleas, while aggressively kissing me...

"I love you... ... Please, Jack... Give it to me... ... I want more, Baby... ... You're so sexy, Jack... Hurry... ... More..."

My response to her pleas... fuck her harder.

I lay on her... my hands at the top of her head... I covered her up like a mummy. Her lips at my throat... her arms, and hands, pinned against my arms and chest... Her legs spread wide... I stepped on the gas with my rhythmic thrusts and... the next thirty seconds...

"YES ... ...YES ... ...YES... ...YOU'RE FUCKING ME... OH GAWD..." Her words quickly transitioned into sharp screeches... into my chest... and throat... between her gasps, between my aggressive thrusts. Her pussy, tight... and having an effect on me. My pubis slamming into her pubis, with each thrust. Her legs flailing in the air. I'm huffing... gasping for breath... concentrating with my eyes closed... I mumble...

"Oh fuck..." And... "So tight..." And... "Sexy woman..."

Her last four screeches were a crescendo and I felt her pussy crush my dick... her legs quivered violently against my ribs... her hands digging fingernails into my upper chest. Still screeching out her orgasm.

That did it...

"OH FUCK," I roared at the headboard. I pumped my hips three times... hard... my body freezing solid, with my dick fully inside my lover. My cum dumped into my condom, in what seemed hours, but only seconds. I lost all rational thought. I vaguely hear Elaine howling. The next thing I knew...

Elaine pushing at me to get off her. On my knees... and my arms braced beside her in the bed... hovering above her, Elaine grabbed the back of my neck with both hands... pulled herself toward me and began trying to fuck my stationary dick. Several times. Thrusting her pussy at me. She grabbed my waist and pulled on me. As though she didn't have enough dick inside her, already... wiggling and humping her pussy at me, as she pulled at my waist... massaging my dick with her tight, velvety pussy.

I couldn't breathe. I mumbled something... several times. I rolled backward and rested on an elbow. My lover. Elaine. Rolled toward me... kissed me a quick kiss. Rolled from the bed and pranced her sexy ass toward the bathroom. Looking over her shoulder, as she reached the door...

"Your dick is too good."

Iced tea and a fruit tray later...

Another fantastic and amazing session, of physical love.

I shivered down my spine and broke out of my day dream, after the thought of Elaine screaming my name, at the end of her last orgasm, the previous night. Waking in her arms this morning.

I headed to my room to pack. Hard work starting tomorrow.

Chapter 3

"The joint exercises in the Pacific... we discussed last Thursday. With Japan, South Korea, Australia, Canada, and Great Britain."

I looked at everyone in the room. Something happened and it wasn't good.

Vice President. Secretary of State. Secretary of Defense. Admiral Pryor, Chairman, Joint Chiefs of Staff (JCOS). NSA director. CIA director. Jess. Some senior aides, to the people present.

"What happened?" I replied. I saw Jess look at me... Watching me closely.

"Sir," Admiral Pryor began. "A Chinese submarine, tracking the exercises, 300 nautical miles east of Japan, while submerged, collided with a US Navy supply ship... The USS Reston, Sir." He paused, and I nodded. "Major port side bow damage, brought quickly under control by the captain and crew. The Reston is being escorted to Yokohama, for repairs. The Chinese submarine sank, Sir." Pryor paused. He looked at the Defense Secretary. "At least 60 officers and crew. Apparently lost. Our sonars, on submarines and destroyers, heard hull popping and an implosion. After that, nothing. The Chinese captain did get off one distress signal, but it was cut off. I don't think the Chinese heard it." He paused, and looked around the room. Pryor continued...

"Chinese naval vessels are leaving their home ports, and are racing toward the area. Intercepts indicate, the Chinese know they've lost a submarine, in the general area. The other Chinese surface and sub-surface vessels, already in the area, monitoring the exercise, are sweeping a large area. With active sonar. They're not receiving any feedback, from their sonar. We know the vessel is gone."

I nodded, and looked around the room. Everyone looked calm. Kinda. Then to Pryor.

"Do the Chinese know why their submarine is missing?"

"As of this moment, Sir... No. I don't think they know the submarine hit our ship. The boat sank quickly. A well trained crew would be fighting aggressively, to save the boat. The captain, in my opinion, delayed in his order for a distress signal."

"Do the Chinese know we have a damaged ship? It could tip them, as to what happened to the submarine, right?"

"CinC PACCOM ordered all ships to maintain radio and communication silence, regarding The Reston, and her escort vessels. The escort vessels are screening any visible damage on the port side bow, from Chinese and foreign vessels. Naval combat air patrols, over The Reston, until she arrives in Japan. To keep curious eyes away."

I leaned forward on the couch and put my arms on my knees. Looked every man, and woman in the eye. To Pryor... "Any chance the captain of the supply ship rammed the submarine on purpose?"

Pryor nodded and pulled a paper from his briefing folder.

"From the captain of The Reston to the Task Force commander. Coded, of course, Sir." He paused before reading. "Struck unknown object. Hull damage port side bow. Damage under control. Rudder at 3 degrees starboard to compensate. Permission to leave for repairs. End." Pryor looked up. "Unknown object, Sir. The captain knew a sub was nearby, but the destroyers, lost contact for the twenty minutes, prior to the collision."

I looked at Jess. Damn, she's sexy this morning. She knew the look and scowled at me.

"OK. Chinese sub at the bottom of the Pacific, in an area of our exercises. I'm thinking the Chinese aren't that stupid. They'll infer we had something to do with it. Suggestions, starting with Defense and State."

"Highest classification, Jack," Sandra Jenkins, offered. "Top to bottom. Down to each sonar sailor, who heard something. Classification officers, in the Task Force, with orders to compartmentalize everything. Debrief officers, and seaman, as soon as possible after the exercise. Include our allied officers and men. I'm sure the British, Japanese, Canadians, and Australians heard it, too."

"I agree," Lisa Jones said. "Right now, Jack... Issue the orders, before we leave here."

Pryor... "The British, Japanese, and Australians did hear it, Sir. They're asking for instructions."

"OK," I groaned. I looked at Jess. Then, the others.

"Now we've got foreign knowledge. How realistic is it, to keep all of this, in a bank safe under 24/7 guard? Am I pessimistic, that something may have already gotten out? There's spies among us, and our allies."

"The NSA has their ears open, Sir," General Gage offered. "Nothing, so far."

"OK," I said, as I stood and stretched my arms and legs. I leaned to my left, grabbed my cup, and sipped my coffee.

"Give the written order to Jess, for my signature," I began. I pointed to the floor. "Everything. And I mean, everything, is at the highest level. Nothing beyond these four walls, ladies and gentlemen. If there is so much as a peep, from the Chinese, or our allies, on this, I want to know about it the very next minute. The sonar tapes are to be sealed and taken off their vessels... today. I want those tapes in the... 'Raiders of the Lost Ark' ... vault. Admiral Pryor... All available resources and you're in charge. If you need additional resources, inform me, and I'll get it done. Now... Do your jobs."

Ten minutes of handshakes and brief chat. Everyone dismissed... I...

"Sandra. Admiral. A moment please." The two stepped near. I looked each in the eye, with a neutral look. In a calm tone... "Why did our Task Force lose that submarine?"

Sandra... "We're on it, Jack. The Japanese had a destroyer nearby, and they lost it, too. You'll know, when we know." I nodded, and thanked them. They left, and closed the door behind them.

"You are so sexy, Jack," I heard, from behind me. I turned to Jess. "You're gonna go down, as the sexist President in history. I never saw anyone so confident in themselves. You... just now, with some of the most powerful men, and women, on the planet."

"Not something a subordinate tells her boss, Jess," I groaned, as I took long steps back to The Office. I heard Jess' heels clicking on the floor behind me. Her feet trying to keep up with my pace.

123456...8