I will Faithfully Execute Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My dick got hard fast, considering her sexy butt was rubbing me... slowly. Fully engorged, while on our sides, Elaine reached between her legs and pulled my dick to her entrance. And... pushed herself onto my dick. Elaine audibly inhaling air, as my cock slipped through her warm, slippery pussy.

"Holy fuck," she slurred, on the exhale. "Stay just like that. Don't move." Elaine slowly... wobbled her hips, back and forth, and fucked herself with my immobile, stiff cock. Uttering slurred, partial words and syllables. For nearly four minutes. Then...

She screeched into her pillow, as my dick was attacked by orgasmic pussy. Growling with each contraction from her body. Her orgasm, so erotic, I unloaded in her as well. Groaning disgusting sounds as I did. Just a few moments...

"I'm going to miss you."

I answered her with a firm pull of her body into my mine. My cock withering inside her soft folds. A few moments...

She rolled out of my clutches,...pushed me on my back and crawled onto my body. Pressing her pussy against my flaccid, sticky dick. Her expression... neutral... a whisper...

"I might not get to see you again until after graduation."

I nodded with a smile.

"I have to graduate first in my class, Jack. There's three others who could do it, too. I really need to stay at Princeton."

"I would be disappointed if you didn't." I hugged her a gentle squeeze.

She looked at my lips and I knew what would happen next. The sexist kiss I had come to expect.

I offered her breakfast after we left her bed, but she declined. She did accept a cup of coffee and a muffin for the trip home. She needed to return to Princeton. I called for an SUV to take her to the train station. Packed and dressed, she kissed me at the threshold of her cabin. Our kiss broken, she looked at me like she was disappointed. Her whisper... with her arms around my neck...

"I know you're busy, but will you call me? I'm going to need lots of encouragement. For school and... because I'm going to miss you."

"I will, Elaine. And... I'm going to miss you."

I watched her SUV disappear behind the trees. I stood there for a few moments. Reflecting on my relationship with such a pretty woman. A bright woman. Spirited.

Jess... calling out to me from down the path, broke a perfectly good vision of Elaine.

*****

As I left the building, I felt good about myself.

Firing 137 US attorneys at the Justice Department.

Bitches and Bastards! Spying on me. While in office!

God Damn It!

I marched down the street... Secret Service in tow and barged into the Magistrate's office. The one issuing warrants... in secret, under the Patriot Act. I had the lame warrant to spy on me, in my hand. Not just mine. Eighty of them. On every conservative member of the Senate and a dozen conservative House members. On Jess. Members of the Cabinet.

I barged into the magistrate's chambers and ordered him home. I was confiscating evidence. He could only take his phone and overcoat. Everything else remained in place. I had the chambers sealed.

I ordered the Special Prosecutors to get their investigators into the Justice Department, and the Magistrate's chambers. Within three weeks, prosecutors had every single person I fired, in front of Grand Juries for indictments. Gross and willful, political spying under the guise of fabricated crimes, committed by law abiding members of the Congress and the Executive. I shut down the secret warrants office. My orders...

No warrants, unless I personally authorized them... and... I was convinced a serious crime had been committed. Secret warrants fell 99.9% in a week.

It made the news. I caught hell for not appearing before reporters, to answer questions. I didn't care.

Four weeks later...

*****

I smiled wide, as I handed Maggie Ruiz and Samuel Perkins dossiers.. on themselves. Thick ones.

"God Damn It!" Maggie roared, as she looked at the third page of her dossier. "So it's true!"

I leaned forward from my seat. "You're not gonna like what you find in there, Maggie. Some very personal information. But, there isn't one thing in there that would suggest a felony, or misdemeanor. It's dirt, Maggie. Finding dirt to use against you... politically."

I turned to Sam. He looked worried, as he flipped the pages I handed him.

"Look," I began, firmly. "We're still finding shit. On governors. State legislators. CEOs of major corporations. Sheriffs and state police chiefs. We literally have a federal government that spies on its people. Full time. I have an Executive Branch that's out of control. I issue an order and it gets ignored. Funding for projects is being redirected to the crap that's in your hands, God Damn It!"

I saw Sam slam the dossier closed and he didn't look happy...

"Who's been receiving this?"

"The Liberals. I have names."

We were silent for a few moments.

"I have a solution," I offered. I paused, as I received their attention. "It's money. Nothing gets done without money. And... reform. You two, led the effort to clean house on the ATF and EPA. It's time to audit and hold accountable, every department, bureau, and agency in the Executive Branch." Then...

My Chief of Staff... Jess...

"We propose, reallocating current funding, in all agencies, for aggressive and comprehensive audits. Bringing in accounting firms and investigators. Paying them the money we seized from those who were fired. The results of the audits and investigation, gives you a basis, for a top to bottom reform for each agency. A list of current policies and requirements, in each agency, ranked from 1 to 10 in importance. Those that rank low, Congress defunds them and strikes the statutes from the books."

I growled and launched myself out of my couch seat. I walked to the window of the Capitol conference room and pointed to the street. Hot blood in my veins...

"They're pissed off! Congress taxes the crap out of The People and we hand them... THIS SHIT!" I roared, as I pointed to the stack of dossiers on the members of Congress. "Spies, God Damn It! Spies on our own people!" I stomped back across the room. I pointed to the floor. "This will not survive. The People will have had enough, someday... and you and I, will be the ones dragged into the streets to answer for it."

I stepped a few steps away... "This government has created a monster. When Jess and I leave here, I'm gonna post, on every White House social media, what has happened and why. You may call this blackmail, but I say it's self-inflicted blackmail! The Congress and my predecessors, have allowed this to happen. I'm going to The People to ask for help and they'll give it to me. I'm going to personally deliver the dossiers on the Governors, if The Congress doesn't do anything to get this under control... for The People. I'm sure, the Governor of Alaska will be pleased with her dossier. Some pretty nasty things, I'm sure she doesn't want anyone to know."

I came back at them... just a few feet away.

"You... and I, are meeting every week on this," I stated, as I pointed to the floor. "And, if I don't see progress, I'm leaving Washington to plead my case. To Governors, state legislatures, to state political rallies. The People. Dossiers in hand. Yours included."

I left the room... Abruptly.

No handshakes. No goodbyes.

I slammed the door behind me, causing an explosive echo down the corridors of The Capitol. The Secret Service fell into formation, as I walked towards the basement.

From beside me... my Chief of Staff... a worried tone...

"Jack. You scared the crap out of me.. just now."

"Humph," I replied.

I meant to.

*****

A welcome visitor from Georgia.

Mmm. Her lips are luscious.

I'm letting her slither her soft tongue and lips against mine. Her soft body against me. She's softly humming. In a good way.

The associate chair of the black conservative PAC of Georgia. A sexy woman. We met while I was campaigning for President. She campaigned me... right into her bed, in Atlanta... two years ago. A very pleasant experience, I might add.

Five-four... 34Ds... Luscious dark brown skin. Sexy, narrow eyes. Ample bottom. She wears a tight dress very nicely. All curves on display. Always showing her sexy cleavage.

Mercedes Winston.

University of Georgia. Emory University Law. Thirty three and divorced... twice. No children.

She came to Washington to discuss the prospect of me visiting Georgia. I've got them stirred up in Georgia, she told me. My success in ridding the Federal government of waste, graft, and criminals... is inspiring politicians in Georgia to do the same. Now...

I have her in my arms. Standing next to the dinner table. We just finished eating a light dinner. A glass, or two of wine. Her arms around my neck and pressing her ample body into mine. Kissing me.

"You're a sexy woman, Mercedes. Do you have to go so quickly?"

"Jack. I will let you take me upstairs, but I have an early morning flight. I'll be leaving here in about... say... two hours?"

"Perfect."

She kissed me. Whispering just off my lips... "Thank you for seeing me on short notice, Jack. And... for the tour of the White House. I've never been here before."

"Me either. Not until January of last year." I chuckled. I took her hand...

"Let me show you my bedroom."

*****

I couldn't have been much better.

My head propped on a pillow. My legs spread wide and my feet on the bed. Watching a very sexy, big butt lurch up and down. Her very bushy pussy... consuming my cock. The owner of which, is howling out the aftershock of her last orgasm.

Fucking me... on hands and knees... facing away from me, and my hands on her ankles, beside me. Mercedes whimpering out partial words. Moving her hips up and down, to fuck herself with my dick... the mattress squeaking from the actions. Before she can build up to another orgasm...

I wrench myself from the position... rolled her onto her back... spread her legs... knee walked between them... lined up my dick with her tight entrance... and... pushed forward. Falling into her arms as my dick slips through her velvety folds. Her arms around my neck and back... My arms above her head... my lips huffing breaths into the pillow above her head. She's trapped beneath me. A mummy hold. As I begin rhythmically thrusting in my lover... her gagged, out of breath words...

"If... Oh, gawd... If you... damn, Jack... so good... Holy... ... Yeah... If you... Oh fuck... were any... Oh fuck... bigger... you would be... Holy... Yeah, Baby... would be hitting my uterus... ... OH! ... OOOH! ... ... OhMyGodOhMyGod!!! Holy fuck!!!"

I closed my eyes and concentrated, as hard as I could, to push my dick through her orgasmic and tight pussy. Lengthening my rhythmic thrusts. After her sharp and crescendo announcement, Mercedes was whining and wailing beneath me... into my lower neck and chest. Screaming with each onset of her pussy contractions. Scratching at my chest with her fingernails. Her pussy felt like it was sucking my dick and I was struggling to hold back the inevitable.

"Oh Gawd, Jack!" she screamed. She began urgently wrestling herself from beneath me. Grabbing my neck and kissing me urgently. Hovering just above her, her hands never lost contact with me. Holding my face, chest, arms. Squirming below me, as though she wanted more. Her lips and tongue attacking my face and mouth. I changed positions...

My hands outside her shoulders and firmly planted on the bed...

I began long stroking her. She wailed at the first plunge of my cock. My eyes immediately focused on her ample, gorgeous breasts. Rolling erotically across her chest, like an ocean wave, as I began slapping my pubis against hers. Her black nipples highlighting her dark brown, silky skin. My primal needs consuming my rational thoughts.

I fucked her for a good two minutes. Thrusting my full length through her velvety folds. She howled, wailed, screamed, and squeaked through two orgasms. She fisted the sheets beside her.

"You got too much dick, Jack!!!" she screeched.

Her pussy contracted on me, and I...

Growled. Loudly. Plunged my cock as deep as I could, into her luscious pussy. My orgasmic nerves sending signals to my balls to unload. Simultaneously, sending signals to my brain to be selfish and self-absorbed. My primal thoughts taking over my body. I lost contact with reality. Slitted eyes and tunnel vision. Loss of hearing. My only sensation... my cock was unloading into my condom.

I felt her grab my ass and hold me in place. Her pussy humping at me. Grinding against me. Mercedes squealing. Urgently. Telling me she wants it. As my cum dumped into my condom, I howled... "Oh, fuck." ... Several times.

She grabbed my neck and pulled me into her lips. Kissing me. Softly. Gentle. Her pussy still massaging my dick.

"You're amazing," she slurred, into my mouth. "I've never had a lover who's so good. I love being in your arms, Jack. It's going to be hard to leave." She kissed me again. I broke the kiss and slurped on her 34Ds. Sucking her nipple. Squeezing the other nipple with my fingers.

"You can have my girls any time, Jack. I love when you suck me. You have the sexiest lips."

A shower. Together.

Dressed to leave, I wave to her from the porch, as her black SUV takes her to Washington National Airport.

Mercedes Winston.

There's nothing more sexy, than a full figure black woman. Especially one who has great sex. I hiss in my throat.

Damn, she's sexy.

This story continues in the next... and final submission.

1...345678