I will Faithfully Execute Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sister?" I replied, as I stood from the couch. Looking at Mike. The head of Presidential security. "I didn't know this."

"Governor Jung said you wouldn't mind, Sir. We've done a background check on Miss Jung. She's clean."

I was thinking now... the full on, passionate sex I was expecting, was now in jeopardy. I knew she had a sister, but we've never met. I made for the front door. I could see the black SUV coming down the road.

The Secret Service opened the back door of the SUV and...

A long, sexy leg stepped out. The superhot Governor from Texas stood and smiled a sexy smile. Looking to her right, she stepped away from the SUV. Then, another long, sexy leg stepped out. And...

A nearly identical copy of the Governor, stood and smiled to me. Except... much, much younger. Taller. I smiled in return.

Both women. Sexy dresses. High heels. The sister... not shy showing what little on top she had. Scooped top dress. Darla definitely got the better deal on the tits part.

I stepped forward to greet my guests. I offered a hand to Darla and she faked a handshake and hugged me with both arms.

"I know I didn't tell you about Elaine, but she showed up last minute." She hissed into my ear as we embraced. "You won't regret it, Jack."

I gulped hard and Darla giggled as we separated.

"Jack. This is my baby sister, Elaine. She's been dying to meet you."

"Elaine. A very pleasant surprise. It's a very good pleasure to meet you."

Elaine Jung.

Fuck. She can't be more than 18.

Sexy eyes... Just like Darla. Sexy, full lips... Just like Darla. Petite neck, shoulders, and build... Just like Darla. Light brown skin... just like Darla. Taller than Darla... by at least two inches... maybe three. Her high heels place her nearly eye to eye with me. Long wavy hair... I'm thinking a wig, or extensions. Still, those tits can't be that big. There's barely any on her chest. At least she isn't showing any, if she had them.

"Thank you, Mr. President. My classmates at Princeton Law will die when I tell them I met you."

I blinked. My brain spun in circles... I did a double and triple, check on my hearing. Did I just hear?

Fuck! In law school? She looks like she just left high school!

"Call me, Jack, Elaine."

I offered a hand... and just like Darla, she dodged the handshake and took my arm with hers. Her shoulder into my arm. Her sexy smile and eyes told me I would have a great weekend. Darla snatched my other arm.

"Dang," I groaned. "I can't remember the last time, I had two pretty women on my arms."

"I can only stay the night, Jack," Darla began, as we made for the front door of the main cabin for lunch. "However, Elaine can stay a bit longer, isn't that right, little Sis?"

Elaine looked at me with those sexy eyes. Those sexy lips... I took a quick peek at her scoop top dress. Still can't see much in the tits area.

"I don't want to impose, Sir. I really came to see my sister, while she was Washington. I took the train from Princeton to Washington to see her."

If Elaine wants to stay longer... Hell yeah!

"Tell me your schedule, Elaine. I'm sure we can work something out."

*****

Jess, Darla, Elaine, and myself had lunch together.

It's rare to have three, very sexy women sitting at the table with me at the same time. I listened... and ate, as Darla and Jess discussed the concerns Darla had, for their shared home state... Texas. Really, all of us are native Texans.

I did my damnest to keep my eyes focused. Instead of lusty. It was so damn hard, considering Elaine was sitting on my right and was watching every move I made. I could see her will power failing by the second. Her sexy and petite neck...her full and pouty lips... her sexy eyes... I feared my will power would fail... catastrophically. I closed my eyes and took a bite from my roast beef sandwich. I swallowed hard.

Almost an hour of Darla and Jess discussing business... and their shared alma mater, I offered small talk with Elaine. I discovered...

Elaine, 23, was a surprise baby for her parents. Thus, the significant age difference between Elaine and her older siblings. Darla, being the oldest. Elaine also broke family tradition by not attending TCU... attending Texas Tech on a volleyball scholarship. All conference, four years in a row... and each year, came in either second or third, for Player of the Year. She was thrilled to learn I attended Texas Tech and majored in Baseball... and Finance. She giggled at my two college majors.

The more we talked, the more I could see her lusty resolve beginning to fail. It was then...

"I'll get Jack to speak with the Congressional delegation from Texas," Jess said, as she looked at me and smiled. "Jack seems to have a magic touch with Congress, for now."

"OK, then," Darla agreed. "Now. I understand there's a skeet range here."

*****

I watched two sexy women gun down the clays, like they'd been doing it their whole life. The male, and female, Secret Service staff visibly impressed, too. The Rangemaster watching the women closely. I knocked off the last of the clays and ended the hour of shooting. Jess left for Washington, after the lunch meeting. She had plans with her family.

We had dinner at the range. Picnic style... Grilled chicken salad for the girls, and pork chop and salad for me. Elaine leaned over and...

"Jack. You seem to stay in shape. You still look like you could play baseball." Her lusty words were having an effect on me.

"I'm certain I could play at the little league level," I joked. Elaine chuckled. Darla, too. "I do work out, though. It keeps me level headed. Clear mind. Stamina during long meetings with Jess, the Cabinet, and members of Congress. I work out with Secret Service staff, twice a week... the exercise gym in the White House basement and run 2 miles... twice a week."

"Mmm," she replied, with slitted eyes. "I like to... work out, too."

With her lusty tone, there was no doubt Elaine wanted to fuck me. That innuendo couldn't be missed. Her eyes... slitted.

There was no doubt I... also... wanted to...

"Let's take a short walk, shall we?" Darla interrupted.

After taking photographs... with our range gear and shotguns... with Elaine's phone... our short walk together, set the ground rules for the remainder of the evening. Darla... setting the rules.

No girl on girl... Damn. The girls, each wanted one on one action with me... Taking turns. Two on one, only if both sisters agreed. Darla would leave, early the next morning for Austin, and Elaine would stay for another day and night, before returning to Princeton. I waved for the SUV to take us back to the main cabin.

I showered and shaved. The girls, in their guest cabin, did the same. I knocked on their door and was met by a fully nude... Darla. Damn. A perfect vision. She grabbed my hand, pulled me through the doorway, slammed the door, and attacked my lips with hers. Pressing me against the wall, as she slithered her tongue, through my mouth like a snake. Pressing her 32Cs into my chest... standing on her toes, as she hummed lusty hums into my mouth. Her juicy, bubbly ass in both of my huge hands.

"You're so sexy, Jack," she offered, during a momentary pause in our kiss. "I can't get you out of my mind, from that last night, before you left for Washington. It's hard to forget the fuckin' of a lifetime."

I felt the same. One fulfilling night with Darla, will stick to one's mind, like super glue. She broke our kiss, grabbed my hand and headed toward the bedroom. As I cleared the threshold of the bedroom, I was twirled and slammed against the wall. This time, Elaine began slithering her equally effective tongue through my mouth. A slithering snake on my tonsils. Moaning urgently as she pressed her fully nude body against me. I could barely feel her tits against me. I ached for a better look at her tits. I had a handful of Elaine's luscious, bubbly ass in my left hand. I could hear Darla clearing the covers of the bed for our use. Soon, I sensed Darla approaching us. I was humming into Elaine's mouth, as she grabbed my huge hand and placed it over her tiny tittie. Just from feeling her up, no more than an A cup breast on her tall, slender frame. Her nipples were on full alert and I tweaked one. She whimpered into my mouth. Pushing her tummy against me. Darla began tugging at my belt buckle.

"Back off, sister. Help me with his clothes."

Elaine backed off and I stepped away from, these two sexy, wildcats. I sat down. Tossed my boots to the side, unbuttoned my shirt... and...

I got a good look at Elaine's tits. For a couple, or three seconds...

I was right. It may be a stretch to call them A cups. Small... maybe tiny... perky mounds on her narrow and feminine chest. What little there was, they were worn proudly by the owner. And, oddly... I was fascinated with her diminutive tits. Erotic, is a word that comes to mind. These tits had to be the smallest I've ever witnessed. Oddly... sexy though.

"Get your cute asses in that bed," I ordered, as I pulled my arms from my shirt. I watched their wiggling butts wiggle erotically as they turned to approach the bed. And, the two sisters slithered into the king size bed. Pulling the covers over themselves as they watched me step from my jeans. It was cool in the cabin because of the air conditioning... Late August, I didn't blame them. The temperature was about to go up in the bedroom, anyway.

As I stepped from my boxer shorts, these two sexy guests cooed their approval. My flaccid dick dangled, as I approached the bed. I slipped in beside Darla and she shuffled past me. Putting me between two of the hottest women I knew. On my back. Darla began kissing me. Moaning into my mouth... with my arm around her, I palmed her sexy ass. Her tongue snaked my molars and I gently tapped her uvula with mine.

Elaine began kissing my nipples and running her slender fingers down my belly, as Darla and I made out. I quivered at her touch. She raked my well-groomed pubic hairs and hissed in her throat. Seconds later, her hand held my thick, flaccid, and uncircumcised cock... pulling the foreskin back and her lips surrounded the tip.

I gulped air. Darla's kiss became urgent. Elaine's suction on my black cock, hit home and rapidly filled my lover's fist and lips. Darla broke our kiss... her whisper, just millimeters away...

"You're Elaine's first black man, Jack. I know you won't disappoint her." She kissed me hard again and swung a sexy leg over my chest... positioning herself over my waist. I felt a condom rolled onto my dick, by Elaine, as Darla leaned over and kissed my cheeks, neck, ears, lips. On her knees, Darla reached between her legs, grabbed my fully engorged dick, placed it at her slippery entrance, and...

She wheezed, as she lowered her pussy onto my dick... arching her back as she fell into my shoulder. Whimpering and giggling at the sensation of thick cock inside her. Her slippery pussy... snug around my cock. My back muscles quivered at the sensation of her pussy swallowing my dick.

"You always take my breath away, Jack," she croaked, into my ear. I felt her pussy twitching and I slapped her sexy ass with my left hand... Enough for getting her attention and she squeaked into my neck.

I slowly... deliberately... began thrusting at my Texas lover's pussy from below. Holding her close to my chest. Very short thrusts at first. She whimpered and growled... "Yes, Baby. I love how good you feel inside..."

Her words fell off into unknown syllables. Squeaking each syllable with a gasping breath in between. My thrusts, lengthen. Sliding my fat cock through her luscious pussy, two inches... three inches... four inches... heading for eight. I love fuckin' this woman.

"Holy fuck," Darla cheeped, in her sexy, feminine whisper. She righted herself and sat on my lap. Her knees into the mattress. Fully impaled by my dick. I put my huge hands across her nice, full tits, and pressed them into her chest. She covered my hands with hers. Gently wobbling her hips and waist, forward and backward... my dick twirling circles inside her silky folds. Ecstasy.

Her eyes closed. Her mumbles increasing in volume. Her sexy black hair rolling around with her motion on me.

A minute of her riding my dick and she came crashing down into my right shoulder. Howling out her orgasm into my neck. Staccato squeaks. Whimpering in between her pelvic contractions.

I spanked her cute ass with both hands... simultaneously... for cumming on me, so hard, and so good. She rose and looked me in the eye... just millimeters away... holding her hair from her face, with one hand. Her other on my upper chest. In a strangled breath...

"You're the sexist man I know, Jack. Are you sure you don't want to get married? We can do great th... ... OW! ... ... OhMyGod!"

I cracked her ass with a slap of my right hand, rolled her to the side and my stiff dick left her pussy. I kissed her. I kissed her neck. I kissed her shoulders. I kissed her tits. I kissed her lips. Slithering my tongue through her incisors and tapped her uvula.

"An irresistible offer, Darla," I whispered, as my eyes hovered above hers. "You're a sexy woman, yourself. A wonderful lover. I may take you up on your offer, after my term ends." She answered me with her arms around my neck and snaking her tongue through my tonsils. I palmed her left tit and squeezed her nipple between my thumb and forefinger. She whimpered into my mouth. She rubbed her little clit against my leg.

Our kiss broken, she glared at me... examining my face... My lips. My hair. My eyes. My nose. She ran her hand and fingers through my short hair. "I could fall in love with you, Jack. You'll call me after your first term." I knew it wasn't a question. More of an order. A directive.

"I will."

She kissed me... a brief kiss.

"I gotta go. I have phone calls to make and I'm gonna leave Elaine all alone with you. You'll treat her like you treat me?"

"I will."

"Perfect."

I heard Elaine squeak behind me and slither into our bed. Darla wiggled out of my grasp and pranced her sexy ass into the bathroom. Elaine pulled on me and I rolled right into her arms. She snaked her tongue into my mouth, as I palmed her pint size, right tittie.

Maybe... a half-pint size, right tittie. My huge hand swallowed the breast flesh easily.

Side cuddling her, while she was on her back, I slipped my hand down her taut tummy and found a bald pussy. Shaved smooth. Nice. As I placed a finger on her little clit, she pushed against my finger, with her pubis. Moaning into my mouth, as I wiggled my finger. I could smell her. Her kisses became more urgent, as I left her little clit and pushed my middle finger into her slippery folds...

"Ho---ly Fuck," she slurred, into my mouth. "You're finger feels like a baseball bat." I pumped her slippery pussy with my middle finger and she whimpered and wailed. Her arms around my neck, pulling me harder into her lips. I added my ring finger into her wet puss and she wheezed into my ear. Gagging for breath. Tiny squeaks from her lips. Fucking her slowly with my fingers. Elaine... Whimpered a couple of times, and...

"Will you fuck me? ... Right now? ... Please?" She kissed my neck. My chest. Urgently.

I wrangled myself to between her spread legs and admired the sexy woman before me.

On my knees. Looking down on my new lover...

At six feet, Elaine was all arms and legs. Bald pussy. Shaved. Perfectly smooth. I could see the black hair roots in her pubis skin. Gently flaring hips. Slender waist, torso, shoulders, and neck. Taut tummy. Barely there tits. Cute tits, with dark brown areola... nearly black. Tiny nipples on high alert and looked stiff right now. No tattoos or piercings. The way I like it. Mmm. Her pussy glistening from her arousal. I could smell it... driving me mad with lust.

I heard Darla leave the bathroom. She smiled at us... entered the living room and closed the door behind her. I looked down on my new lover. Elaine had arched her back and was resting on her elbows. A cold hard stare, from her eyes, at my engorged dick hovering above her pussy. She tentatively reached for my cock... Taking it gently into her hand. I could tell she was feeling the weight, of my blood engorged cock. She looked up at me with her dark brown eyes. I admired her thick and sexy lips. A neutral look at my dick...

"How big?"

"Your sister measured it... just shy of 8 inches."

"It's big." She looked up to me.

"Your sister took me just fine. No damage." I arched an eyebrow.

Elaine tentatively giggled. She nodded. Looked at my dick in her hand and guided me to her entrance. She wiggled her hips... the tip of my cock, just at the "door." She looked up to me, and...

"OK. Will you go slow?" She caught her breath.

I answered with a gentle push and I slipped past the initial resistance.

"Oh Gawd," she wheezed. Her eyes rolled back, while still holding my cock and resting on one elbow. "OK... you can go na..."

I didn't wait. I pushed forward, and surprisingly, I entered my sexy lover... pubis to pubis... fully inside Elaine...nearly instantaneously. Elaine gulped air and fell backward into the bed.

"Big," she whimpered, with her eyes closed.

I thought... "Tight."

I didn't wait. I gently began slow, steady, rhythmic thrusts, and she responded immediately. My hands braced into the mattress at her sides. Hovering above her... Pumping my hips forward and backward... condom covered dick, through her tight and silky folds. Very little resistance. Elaine... naturally, well lubricated.

At first, she had trouble breathing. Then... accustomed to me inside her, she opened her eyes and looked at me. A smile... slowly crept onto her lips and then she...

"Fuck, you're big," she wheezed. "OK," she gagged. Her eyes rolled back and she clamped her fists into my forearms. I could feel her fingernails in my flesh. Her little titties wiggling on her chest, in rhythm of my pubis, tapping at her pubis. Erotic to see such tiny titties wiggle, as I fucked her. It was having an effect on me. Sexy. Exotic. Her long legs, high in the air, to take me.

I kicked up the rhythm a notch and she squeaked. Then wheezed. Then gasped for air.

Elaine snapped out of her daze... looking at me. Nodding gently with her head. She caressed my chest. My arms. My neck. Whimpering and gasping for air with each thrust of my cock. Mumbling words I couldn't understand. Then, she gently rubbed her little clit, with her right hand, and seconds later...

In a strangled breath...her eyes rolling back... me still pumping away at her pussy...

"You're gonna make me cum..." Her words... strangled... falling off... a whimper. She fisted the sheets with her left hand. Her head turned to the right. Her neck muscles taut. Her little titties quivered in place... an erotic sight... driving me insane. Her right hand clamped onto my forearm. Again... strangled words... "I can't believe it feels so good." Again, her words fell away. Just seconds... I kicked up my pace on her tight, orgasmic pussy...

Her eyes widened in shock. She pulled herself up with her hands on my upper arms... fucking her with a few more thrusts... her whimpered cries... and...

"HOLY FUCK!" she screeched, just inches from my face. "I'M CUMMING AGA..." Elaine fell back... groaning and growling... howling out her orgasm. Her body... partial paralysis. A sharp, brief howl. Her pussy muscles so tight, I had to stop fucking her. Her pussy... pulsating on my dick. Erotic. Her tiny titties quivering... sexy. Her seizure beneath me... amazing.

Just seconds later, she regained her sanity... Looking at me as though I was from another planet. I kicked into high gear... fucking her good. Our flesh. Slapping and echoing from the walls. She arched her back... grabbed my neck... and pulled me down into her chest. I didn't break rhythm... wiggling my hips up and down... rhythmically fucking her with a short thrust.

123456...8