All Comments on 'I Will Love You Forever Pt. 2 Ch. 17'

by kalamazoo707

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Mai needs to step off.

Unbelievable! In a hospital full of philanderers, she chooses to set her eye on Kenji? I hope that he is soon quite frank with her that he neither appreciates nor returns her interest, and would prefer that she directs her attention towards free and willing man. I really hope that you don't have it in mind to place him in a compromising position with her, whether willingly or not. That would really ruin what has been my favorite story so far. In addition, great job on Saul and Izzy. I cannot wait to see how their tale turns out.

donaldedonaldeabout 11 years ago
another perfect chapter

i love you all of your stories but this is far my favorite of all of them . Mia better watch her step or i have a feeling Patty is going to make her wish she stayd in Boston . i am glad that Ralph(Niko) is having a good time and likes school.

I am looking forward to see what kind of relationship if any Saul and Isadore will have. finally I miss Joel and Penny hope they come back soon

I can not wait to read more

poisedpencilpoisedpencilabout 11 years ago
dear anonymous

I agree with you on what Mai needs to do. Step off, with a quickness! LOL

However there are lots of women like that. Kalamazoo, you are amazing to take the time to really get into the head of your characters, especially this potential home-wrecker. We can clearly see her motivation - from the cultural, emotional and pyschological viewpoints.

Will she turn into a 1950s stalker? Or try to insert herself into Kenji's life, while ejecting Patricia? Or try to 'save' Kenji? Either way, Patty is right. This woman is trouble. It's fascinating that both Kenji and Patricia see this, read it right (as most men are rather clueless), but we still KNOW that things are gonna get a lot worse before his residency is over. *shiver*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Just when things seemed to be going well

Or at least relatively calmly, in comes trouble. Hmmmm, Mai should just take her 'superior' self back to Boston, otherwise Patricia is going to give her an ass whopping and I'm gonna help!

I'm really enjoying this story. Please, please don't put Kenji into a compromising position with Mai for whatever reason. They've come toooo far to have some heifer ruin things now. Although, I have faith in Kenji and Patty.

Niko has a girlfriend..=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=)). I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next. Thanks for sharing your talent.

~Hypechic~

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutieabout 11 years ago

That heifer Mai is going to be trouble and will be put in her place the hard way. I am glad that Kenji is aware of crush and I want him to crush her so bad that she hops on her superior broom and flies back to Boston on it. When are Kenji and Patricia going to catch a break? Kal I love this story!!

realisticendingsrealisticendingsabout 11 years ago
Ass whooping anyone?

I can see the day coming when Patricia is going to have to whoop Mai's ass!! Loving your stories Kal.

realisticendingsrealisticendingsabout 11 years ago

I just read anonymous comments and I realized we used practically the same words. Can't wait for Mai's beat-down.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Once Again.....

You continue to hold me spellbound with this story. Thank you for freely sharing your gifts with us. I notice some of your other stories have gone. Are they being held somewhere else or being published? Please let us know!

fluerfluerabout 11 years ago
Down with Mai

As Realistcendings states, it is whoop ass time. Mai more anyone should understand what like to be prejudge on her race. When she was traveling on the bus she fained ingnorance of English and did not correct people that she was not Korean.

Furthermore, Kenji never lead her on. She knew he was married and that his heart belonged to another. To disrespect Pat shows poor behavior. If she is going to be a doctor, she is going to come in contact with diffrent ethnicity. Home girl better check herself before Pat beat that ass. Pat maybe sweet but I don't see her letting some other women play with her man.

kelleigh0127kelleigh0127about 11 years ago
I agree with Fluer... It's Kick ass time!

Mai needs to tread lightly. One time or another everyone has had a crush on someone that might have been off limits. The difference is we realize they are OFF LIMITS. Mai is gonna get a chance to be a case study from getting her ass beat if she doesn't back off. Since she understands English she should comprehend when someone is nicely saying to back off. Kenji the always constant gentleman has nicely warned her.

I can't wait til the next chapter. I think we're gonna see a new more protective Patricia. Hell don't mess with her family she's been through too much for this new TARTS ill will towards her.

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 11 years ago
Mai doesn't stand a chance

But I think that Mai will be shamed by Patricia's grace and dedication to Kenji, and his dedication to her and their children.

DecadentdessertDecadentdessertabout 11 years ago

Mia is behaving like most individuals that feel inferior. They aim for the path of least resistance and plow ahead with full steam. Mia has truly under estimated the shared love and respect of the Takeda's. This added twist should be fun to watch evolve.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Part One?

Kalamazoo I love your stories. I was wondering if and where Part One is published? I found Ethan on Amazon but cannot find Part One to IWLYF. Is it currently on sale?

kalamazoo707kalamazoo707about 11 years agoAuthor
iwlyf

it isn't for sale yet, but will be soon.. is with the editor

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Mi Vida Loca! - My Crazy Life!

I love this series - And I'm wondering how long the series will continue? How many more chapters? Because the way you write - it feels as if it could continue indefinitely. Can't wait for Andrew's break out of jail to see his evental downfall!

With Mai - I strongly suspect that she will try to get Kenji put in a compromising position sexually as revenge. I am also curious about the background story for Isadora? - Don't remember if that's her name. It seemed like she had been sexually assualted by multiple men. And is studying to become a laywer to have them sent to jail. And will you be explaining the background story on the man that is taking in black people and giving them a free education? - So many questions!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkalamazoo707@kalamazoo707
1665 Followers
Hello, I can't believe that it's been this long since I've visited this site, I've undergone many changes- many of them good and am contemplating returning to the world of writing. I know I have many unfinished stories and that's where I will start. I hope that all of you are ...