All Comments on 'I Wish My Wife was This Dirty Pt. 04'

by anewuser

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago
Why

Why jump genres when the first three chapters are not in LW. The title alone will keep most readers for hunting the rest.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

"Please read parts I, II and III before this. I promise - it will make more sense." - If I wanted to read E&V and Mature, I would. I'm in LW because I want to read LW stories. Telling me that I need to read three chapters in other categories is a non-starter for me, and judging by comments in this and other stories many feel the same way. You seem to do well in the other categories; best to stay there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
It's a mistake to jump around in categories

Once you start a story in a certain category, you should stay in that category as a courtesy to the readers. And going into the Loving Wives category mid-story is a really lousy choice. You're going to get bombed. You obviously have no concept about the loving wives section, how it operates and who the readers are. Try again. Just not in Loving Wives.

1 star

tbonehuntertbonehunteralmost 4 years ago
Don’t sweat the BTB bullies

You’re fine posting a chapter to the category it’s most suited to. A multi-chapter story can span different themes. There’s a small but extremely vocal group who think the “loving wives” category should only contain stories about noble men who enact swift and brutal revenge on their cheating wives. Pay them no heed. To me this chapter is in the proper category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Go home

To mama, little boy.

robroy93robroy93almost 4 years ago
Bullies

Is having an opinion contrary to yours an act of bullying? Get a life twinky.

HandjobHeavenHandjobHeavenover 2 years ago

The story is excellent and if you look at the list it’s obvious that it’s a series that goes through a journey taking in different categories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous