I Wish My Wife was This Dirty Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And they retired into their bedroom."

As she related this climax to her story Anita had by now stood up, turned away from Zoe, wiggled out of her panties and stood naked, her own legs apart and she grabbed the back of the sofa, mimicking the lady from the hotel.

"I remember thinking what an amzing, confident lady she was, and wondered if I could end up like her. I remember thinking that I really wanted to."

Zoe quietly got up and deftly placed two dildos on the back of the sofa, before resuming her position in her armchair, legs this time d****d either side of the arms. She watched as my wife took a dildo and fumbled with it over her vagina.

"Why don't you join me on the sofa Anita?"

Anita turned and looked into Zoe's eyes and obediently sat down next to her. Zoe gently took one of her legs over hers and slowly guided my wife's hand, still clenched to the dildo, towards her own vagina. Zoe opened her legs even more as she used her friend's hand to masturbate. After several seconds of slow synchronised movements Zoe took the other dildo and her questioning eyes sought out approval from Anita if she would like some of the same. My wife's eyes were wide, and she mouthed a 'Yes please.'

The two friends were locked into a mutual masturbation for a few more minutes, bodies writhing, legs splayed, breath gasping, tits caressed and nipples tweaked.

My wife's climax came with a sequence of jolts of her whole body. She lay back and covered her face with her hands.

"Oh God Zoe, what am I doing?!"

as a pang of guilt overwhelmed her.

Zoe sat back and lazily continued to wank herself to her own orgasm.

"You are having fun, Anita, that's all, nothing more nothing less, and certainly nothing to be ashamed of."

Anita eyed her friend's brazen nakedness.

The video ended abruptly, and I was transported back to the present.

I myself gasped for breath, and tried to gather my thoughts. My cock was squirming in my underwear. This video was for me another chapter in understanding my wife's sexual reawakening. I was now looking forward to my latest task of escorting Zoe and my wife to a dogging location later on in the week with even more enthusiasm! I wondered if they would be putting on a display on the rear seat like the one I had just witnessed. That would be another story to tell.

12