I Wish My Wife Were More Like You…

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No sooner were we inside than Jack said, "Jason, would you like to fuck my wife. She's told me she'd like to fuck you."

"That was hypothetical, a fantasy," I said, blushing furiously and mad at Jack.

Jason was silent and said, "She's very beautiful. I would be mad not to want to have sex with her, but only if it's what she wants."

"Dawn...?" asked Jack.

"Fine," I said, "Let's go upstairs."

"You don't have to. You could do it here."

"So, you could watch?" I was already heading for the stairs with Jason behind me, "I don't think so."

"Come on," pleaded Jack.

I led Jason past our bedroom to the guest room and held the door open. He walked inside.

"Good night, Jack," I shouted as I closed and locked the door. The truth was my anger had all but extinguished my arousal and I knew Jason had sensed that, as he was somewhat wilted too. Even flaccid it was bigger than Jack's.

I went to the bad and lifted the sheet.

"You don't want to." It was more of a statement than a question.

"I want to get into bed. I want to be held and snuggle up, and I want to get some sleep and get my brains back."

We climbed into the bed together and held each other. After a few minutes we wordlessly turned away from each other. I don't know about him, but I was asleep before I knew it.

The alarm clock said 6:15 when I woke up. I needed to pee and slipped outside to the loo. When I came back Jason was awake and staring at the ceiling.

"Sorry, if I woke you," I whispered, climbing under the covers.

"No, I think I was waking anyway. Do you have a headache, are you OK?"

"I'm fine, no headache. Completely sober and in my right mind." I snuggled against him raising my body over his. I could feel his cock trapped between us; I could feel it growing. I raised myself to straddle his legs and reached down. He was ready and I was more than ready, and I lowered myself inserted the tip into me. A thrill passed through me. I continued slowly as my cunt adjusted to his width and I felt little ripples that became spasms as I took his full length and began to ride him silently.

It's a good bed with a good mattress. There were no squeaks even as my pace increased. At some point we rolled over and then he was fucking me hard positioning himself on raised arms as I lifted my legs over his shoulder to give him full access. Not long after that he came and the feel of his cock jerking his load deep in me triggered the most intense orgasm. I made not a sound, but I felt my eyes roll back in my head. It had been years since I last had that feeling.

We lay together as our pulses quietened and then I slipped out and stood up. The bedclothes were a tangled mess at the foot of the bed. I unlocked the door and went to shower. After I slipped into our room, opened the closet, and took out fresh underwear. Jack was stirring as I left.

I went downstairs put on the kettle then found my clothes from the night before and put them on. I took Jason's clothes upstairs and laid them on the bed. I could hear him showering and I went downstairs.

We were eating breakfast when a visibly hungover, Jack appeared just wearing underpants. I knew they had to be fresh as his yesterday's one were lying on the sofa.

"Good morning," he said, and we replied.

I knew he would not wait long, although it was a little longer than I expected.

"Did you fuck?" he asked.

Jason immediately answered. "We decide we had had too much to drink and were too tired. We just went to sleep." That was the truth as far as it went.

"I wanted to watch you fuck" Jack confessed. It's been a fantasy of mine.

"You should keep it that way. You have a very wonderful wife and should treasure her."

◊-◊-◊-◊-◊

Jack still tried to tell me fantasies, but I could tell it had lost some of its pleasure for him and it just bored me. We still had sex very regularly, but I also accepted invitations from Jason to lunch or dinner two or three times a month. Jack was not invited but he couldn't help asking me every time I came home whether we had fucked. I said that it was none of his business and it was driving him mad until he said, "I know you do," and since then he settled down.

He described to me in detail the things he thinks we did and that could be quite entertaining as he fucked me. Plus, I really hadn't thought of trying anal until he imagined it. I found it was quite satisfying with a large cock like Jason's. Of course, at some point Jason and I stopped seeing each other. He had a new lady friend.

Jack was actually disappointed, and he invited Brad over. Brad was quite a hunk and I thought what the hell. We all skinny dipped and I took Brad to bed for an evening of private pleasure. Jack did not expect to be invited. It was different but not that special. Brad did not stay over, and we did not repeat it. Jack still wants to see me fuck someone in his endless fantasies. Some of which have inspired some of my stories, and who knows?

All that over a year ago. I have continued to write stories inspired by my life and my fantasies. The pandemic has abated. Who knows if it is 'over?' I have found that more and more frequently it is I who fantasizes about being watched while I am fucked, whether it's by Jack or someone else, and I have started to think I might like it too. Would Jack be thrilled by 'sloppy seconds' or not? Thinking I might really do that is not something I did before the pandemic. And I realize the inherent dangers in going down that path. Turning that fantasy into a reality might work for me or for him or it might destroy us both.

"Be careful what you wish for."

THE END

Copyright: © Dawn Ramble 2022

12