IaW Ch. 05: A Hard Day at the Office

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time I finally reached for my personal phone, it was already deep in the afternoon. She'd sent her "Love You" late morning and I felt like shit that it slipped through the cracks. I "hearted" hers, and sent the same back. Five seconds later, I was back in the office groove.

Yeah, there were a couple minutes here and there where all of Gin's office "interactions" bubbled to mind. The ones she'd had, the ones that evaporated this week after the legal lechers lost their nerve, and ones that might happen in the future. Here and there was about it, though: I was too busy to obsess.

That had to be healthier in the long run.

By Friday evening, production was on schedule if not a hair ahead. I shoved everybody out of the office by six and told them to blow off steam over the weekend: next week, it was only going to get worse.

With a wave of my ID, I was off the lot by seven. Even though the commute was short, I drove right into the sludge of Friday night traffic.

###

By the time I got home, the summertime sun had just set. Her Miata was in the driveway, and it still gave me a little Ginny-jolt to see it there.

I floated a hand over the hood, just checking for warmth, and even in the August heat, it was radiating enough to know she must've gotten home pretty recently. Maybe I'd be in time for more yoga...

The back door was open and music was playing. Didn't know the song, it was something in the trance-triphop spectrum. And it was pretty good.

The place was dark, and oh, yeah - furnished. I was still getting used to that.

Between no light and the music, it felt like there was some post-week meditation going on. I left the lights off.

Ginny was sitting on her massive sectional, in the dark, sipping a glass of wine.

I leaned in to kiss her and she waved me off. "You wouldn't want to kiss me right now."

"No, I definitely want..." That little jolt? This time, it was a lightning bolt. I took a deep sniff. Sure enough, I smelled cum. "Ho-Lee-Shit! Who?"

"Guess."

"Morty?"

"Well, I've been back a week, and it's been three weeks since..."

"A hand job with an engagement ring?" I sniffed around her face - yeah, there had probably been a facial. I found what smelled like a safe spot on her forehead and I kissed it. In case you didn't read that chapter, my rule is: no kissing if she's got cum on her face.

She looked up, a smile crossing her face. "Thank you."

"How are you feeling?"

"With that kiss? Better now! Still confused. Hot-ish, but conflicted."

"I can't even imagine." I wanted to fuck her, face-fuck her, and fuck her again. "Your 'Veronica Count' is officially...?"

Ginnifer took a deep, nodding, meditative breath. At the end of the exhale, she took a deep draw from her wine. "Three."

"Okay, first: I love you. I love you more now than I did a minute ago." Just standing there, I had to adjust my package. "You are my fiancée, the hottest woman I've ever met, and I am incredibly turned on right now."

"You didn't use the word."

"What word?"

Ginnifer took a deep, nodding, meditative breath. "That word."

"It goes without saying." Jeezuz! What the hell word was she talking about?! "Do you need to hear it?"

She took a deep draw from her wine and nodded.

It couldn't be "love," I'd already used that word. Oh... Okay, that was interesting. "You red-headed slut..."

"Red headed? Oh, yah! I like that! Cranberry juice, Jagermeister and Peach Schnapps," she listed. "Redheaded Sluts are pretty good."

"Are you kidding? They're great! Some time, I'll try the drink, too."

Another smile and it seemed like she was headed in the right direction. "So, not the first time I've been around an unholstered dick in the office, but the first times I've given head there."

"Times?" I had to adjust again, shifting the shaft in my pants. "As in: plural?"

Ginny nodded, brushing a finger past my pants.

"But the Veronica Count is still only '3'?"

"So, Morty..." Gin sipped her wine. "He knows Addy is punishing him. He was trying to keep it professional, to turn over a new leaf, but he needed to me to take a memo. For dictation, I have a habit of sitting in his lap. He asked, so there I was..."

"Precedent," I finished.

"Totally. Then there was about two seconds where he didn't move a muscle and I felt pretty much all his willpower flow into his lap."

"Under your ass?"

"His hand slid up my thigh... and I spread my legs a little..."

"How did that..." I lifted her off the couch and set her lithe little form on my right leg, just as I imagined it happened earlier. "...Feel?"

"Like an old habit."

"Good or bad?"

"Like a bad habit that makes me very wet."

"I'm assuming the dictation just faded away?"

"Definitely not. I wrote the whole memo... with his middle finger buried to the knuckle."

"Oh my god, you are a bad girl."

"Still love me?"

"Still love you..." I slid my hand up her thigh - and she spread her legs a bit. My fingers moved aside wispy panties and she was wet. Like Morty, I buried my middle finger into her pussy.

The wetness, the warmth... and picturing another guy's finger in my fiancée? Her boss? Fuck, this was a trip.

Her eyes closed and her back arched just a bit.

"I'm getting the picture, but it feels like we're missing details."

"After I finished the memo, which may have taken a little longer because of... things... I reached across his pants..." -and she did the same to me- "...And I unzipped him."

She unzipped me and even in the darkness, her engagement ring sparkled.

"Did he say anything?"

"Yes. He said I was a 'dangerous little slut, coming on to him like that'."

"He's right," I chuckled, but those words were said by a lawyer, in his office, talking to his employee. So fucking wrong, and yet...

With her slim weight on my lap, the smell of cum still rolling off of her... for the first time, her office adventures started to feel real.

"You ARE a dangerous little slut."

"The most dangerous slut either of you know..." She twirled the engagement ring around her finger as she went on. "Turns out this ring works better than viagra."

"Oh? Tell me how."

She had to wrestle to get my hard shaft out. As it went on, she started giggling. "Sorry. He's a little easier to get out his pants."

"Not sure why it turns me on so much to hear you say that."

"Voyeur!" she giggled.

"Yes. Very much so."

She started stroking me. "Usually, I'd get him here and thirty seconds later...? Well, there's a reason we have a separate cleaning lady... and she keeps a carpet shampooer in the closet."

"That is just, like... stupid hot."

"You know what's stupid?" she asked. "Me."

"Why's that?"

"Because I should be smart and not risk everything I have here... but today, I couldn't stop myself. I was a stupid, stupid girl..."

"What did you do?!"

"This..." She slid off my lap, between my legs, and took my cock in her mouth. Her eyes were closed, she was inhaling me deep, even if she could only get halfway down my shaft.

"Did he say anything?"

"No, but I did. I told him I'd fantasized about sucking his cock since I got a job there."

"You really told him that?"

"I really did," she nodded. "He came like five seconds after I said it. I was afraid he was having a stroke."

"No, a blowjob."

She shook a finger up at me. "That you can joke right now...?"

"Yeah?"

She took me back in her mouth another thirty seconds, giving loving, wet head. She popped her lips off, wrapped both her hands on my shaft and looked up at me as she shook it. "...Makes THIS my absolute favorite dick! I want to suck this cock for the rest of my life!"

"I think we can arrange that..." I gave my hips a gentle thrust, fucking her double-fisted grip. "Did he cum in your mouth?"

She shook her head wildly. "Nope! He was so excited to give me a facial! And I came when he did! Wasn't even touching..."

"You wonderful little cumslut. Does he know?"

"Maybe...? Probably?" She shrugged. "One thing, though: it's not super convenient when the day's just starting."

"Messy in the morning?"

She nodded.

I thought about it a moment then reached for my phone. "What? No cum-splattered selfie for Rick?"

She gave me a maintenance suck before going back to a slow stroke. "I was totally freaking out. I had to clean up! If the others saw anything, or smelled anything, or knew anything... they didn't say anything."

"You broke the barrier. How did it feel?"

She broke eye contact and bit her lip a moment as she stroked me. Another maintenance suck, and another lip bite as she looked back up at me. "Don't ask me unless you really want to know."

"It's not that I want to know. It's that I need to know."

"I was on my knees... sucking the dick of a man I work for..." She closed her eyes, thinking as she slowly swallowed my shaft. A few long moments later, she pulled back just far enough to whisper - with her lips brushing the tip of my dick. "Are you sure you want to hear this?"

I slapped her in the face with my cock - and that seemed to be the exact prompt she needed. "Tell me..."

"Morty came... and I came... and it felt like everything changed."

"Fulfilling your destiny as the office slut?"

She looked up, earnestly nodding. She leaned to sip her wine, then looked back up at me. "I was finally where I was always meant to be."

"Fuuuuck. You are a bad, bad girl..."

"Forgive me?"

"That's not something to be forgiven." I was smiling like the Cheshire cat. "That's something to be enjoyed..."

"Thank you."

After a moment for all our words to sink in, she focused her attention back on my shaft.

And thank god. I was in so far over my fucking head it wasn't even fucking funny. And my answer? Where the fuck did that come from?

Where was "the line" in bedroom talk? Except this wasn't bedroom talk. This was technically "Relationship" talk. I knew it was coming; fuck, like an idiot, I'd encouraged it... yet it was so incredibly wrong. Incredibly hot, but incredibly wrong.

But this was Ginnifer's kink. Do you say "oh, that's not healthy" when somebody is spilling their soul to you in peak kink? No. This wasn't a therapy session.

Or sorta, it was.

She looked up at me, a little alarmed. "What's wrong?"

Fuck.

In those brief few seconds, I didn't go soft, but I know I wasn't as hard... and now sensitive girl is about second-guess herself into a Valium vortex.

"Is..." She was breathing hard. "Are we okay?"

Let's be honest here: this was her specific kink, but hers still fit into mine. This was a therapy session, for both of us: kink fulfillment and stress relief.

"We are awesome." I stepped back and leaned down to give her a kiss. There was the cum smell. Fuck. Somehow, the scent of evidence on her face surged my dick. I kissed her on the forehead, again. "I want... to cum on your face so bad..."

"Please?!"

"You cleaned it off, so you must've blown him a second time." I pointed my dick at her, shaking it sternly. "I need to know about that."

The dick-waggle got half a smile before she swallowed and closed her eyes. "Yah, tonight. We were the last two in the office and he cornered me... while I was sitting at the reception desk, surrounded by roses from the wives."

"Including his wife."

Ginny nodded. Even with her eyes closed, it seemed like she bordered on tears... but her hand pulled what little skirt she had up to trace a finger over her clit.

"Did you go back to his private office?"

"Noo..." One touch of her clit - she choked back a sob as her body convulsed. She was coming hard.

"Oh, you are a baaaaad, bad girl, aren't you?"

She nodded, her hand frozen between her thighs, an orgasm still flashing through her.

"It's the second one that I'm smelling on you. Tell me how it happened."

Her eyes were still closed. She pulled her panties aside and her hand started a slow swirl around her clit. "He stood between my legs as I sat in my chair..."

"You gave him head right there in the kiosk?"

She nodded. "With two security cameras watching... I took off my jacket... and pulled down my bra... and I followed his lead. I just played with my tits while he fucked my mouth."

I was hard again - really hard, really fast. "You were just there to be used...?"

"As it should be," she nodded again, her body starting to tense.

"Gin, we all know you're at your best when there's a cock in your mouth..."

"I am..." Ginny shook, just a bit, in an orgasm she tried to hide. Her voice was a broken whisper: "I really am..."

"Fuck, you are living Viagra... Did it take him long?"

She shook her head. "He came quick... And he came everywhere."

"Did you like that?"

"I..." She nodded, looking away a little guilty. "I came pretty hard."

"Your second at work. Did that one feel any different?"

She looked up at me, nodding with her big green eyes wide, wide open. "Well, I didn't have to clean this one up... so I didn't. At all..."

I was smiling again - and I was stroking my dick as I got a little closer to her. "Oh, and why's that?"

"Because I know you want to come on my face... when I've already got someone else's cum on my face."

"You are a very good bad girl."

"And Rick? I need..." She glanced at my dick, licked her lips, and looked back up at me. "I need the exact same thing! I need YOU to cum on my face... knowing my boss's cum is already there."

The tip of my dick was brushing across her nose. "And why do you need it?"

"Because then I know you're really okay with it! Please, cum on my face!"

My balls had tightened, there was no stopping it now. "Then what?"

"Then I'll know I can really be..." She licked the tip and looked back at me. "...What I was meant to be."

Boom.

Just like that, my fiancée was wearing her third facial of the day.