All Comments on 'Ice Melts, When It's Hot Ch. 08'

by loveandlust28

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
BlowPopJBlowPopJover 1 year ago

I know life gets in the way and hinders the creative flow. I'm just glad you're trying to put chapters out again.

This chapter was awesome btw

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Will Willow finally remember who violated him and tell Maxwell? It’s time. Willow deserves to be happy!

StraycatndcStraycatndcover 1 year ago

“ Was he seriously hard right now from seeing my ruined hole?? ”. LOL, best line in this chapter! I’m glad Willow is getting past his self pity, his humor is now surfacing. I love him more and more every chapter. Still waiting for the conclusion to True Nature 😉

dnsontndnsontnover 1 year ago

First and foremost, what a delightful surprise to see this post. Eight chapters in Max and Willow are like old (frustrating) friends. The joy of old friends is that we can go ages without seeing each other and pick up where we left off. So interesting to see Max so vulnerable. Willow is obviously changing too and dare I say both for the better. Willow will regain that memory of Frank’s violation, I’m counting on it. But will the Princess remember the love Max gave him during his heat?

Beauty888Beauty888over 1 year ago

Oh its coming ! Can't wait to read the scene from your other book, where Maxwell goes Alpha crazy protector ! Please do continue to write, you are an amazing author!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

They're frustrating ugh...but it works. The time is drawing near for the truth to come out and some rage to be explored . Excited about that. Maybe that'll make them be more upfront and not hiding their true emotions and tell it as is after all they're mated.

Hurry and write. We're waiting for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Little feisty Willow pounding on Max's door, screaming and screeching in Max's tear streaked face and bending over to show him his ruined, damaged asshole - that's classic Willow. You just got to love him! I really liked that Maxwell showed vulnerability and cried. That brought this character so much closer to me. I love this story, but also True Nature and "The Only Exception". You're a great writter. Can't wait for the next chapter (no pressure intended) :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yay! You're back! You've been missed.

But you should never, ever feel guilty about not writing (except if you plan on stopping completely, then you should feel guilty unless you post an outline of the story so we know how it finishes). I'm guessing it's a hobby for you, a way to de-stress. It doesn't work if it stresses you further.

Your story reminds me that clichés exist for a reason, and by themselves are not a sign of laziness or lack of creativity. They're simply tools on you arsenal. I usually hate when the conflict relies on the main characters being chronically unable to communicate, I think it's lazy, but you make it work. It makes sense here. They love each other by instinct, they're married by law, but they don't know each other. They don't trust each other. Trust takes time, and they've just met. Also, they're idiots. Almost braindead. But I love these idiot all the same.

(But Willow could do so much better than Max. He has a bigger excuse for his idiocy.)

Great chapter, thanks for posting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love the interweaving of these stories. I check your page daily too. I'm obsessed with Only Exception. Thank you for the AN with expected chapters. It makes my heart happy!! I hope Willow and Max will get to mate properly soon!! Lol

bittersweetoptimismbittersweetoptimismover 1 year ago

YES yes yesyesyesyes it’s BACK!!!!!!!!! It’s returned!!!!!!

I can’t quite claim to have been checking for this every single day (especially considering that I’m reading this four days late,,, my ego may never recover. The tenth to comment! Me! Can’t even believe myself,,,) but I was pretty damn close. Hell, I finally pushed myself to catch up on True Nature because I wanted to make sure you know your writing is loved. I don’t know if Literotica gives authors notifications when people comment, but I was stressing out of my mind about if you knew how much your writing is appreciated or not. Like,, the way I see it, all writing has value. Regardless of if it’s finished, or if there’s years between updates, or bad grammar, or even just bad quality. Writing impacts the people who read it, even if only a little. It’s okay that it takes time, it’s okay if you struggle with it. It’d even be okay if you couldn’t bring yourself to finish the story. I completely agree that the quality of a piece suffers if the author has to suffer and force themself to work on it. I’m getting rambly and I’ll go on for forever if I don’t stop myself, but the point is: your writing is amazing and loved and I’m unbelievably relieved that this hiatus wasn’t because you didn’t know that.

ANYWAY, Max is really giving some kicked puppy vibes this chapter, isn’t he. That’s new. Normally it’s Willow acting like that but he’s a little bit been bullying Max for seven chapters now so I feel like Max needed to have a good ol meltdown.

Glad to see Willows still being a cunt. Even more glad to see that he’s finally letting up on that just a little bit. I know he’s screwed up because of Frank sexually assaulting him at the beginning of his heat, but jeez he is MEAN in this one.

Except for some bits from the middle to the end. God, the fluff is so close I can taste it. They’re so close to acting like Normal People! Who can communicate their emotions! Just a royal, kinky, healthy relationship!!

On that note, I’m not sure if it was intentional, but I definitely picked up hints of switching. I mean, maybe it’s just the fact that Willow bullied Max so hard he cried and then hugged him from behind, but I personally could see Max bottoming for Willow. Probably as a way to confront some of their keyed up emotions. Which is a very uncommon vibe for ABO stories!! (At least as far as Ive seen.) Especially interesting considering that I definitely remember something of a bottomy Alpha from True Nature.

Oh!!!! Speaking of!!!!!! I know that the note about some of this not making sense without context from True Nature was not directed at me specifically but HAH!!!!!!! I HAVE read True Nature now!!!!! And I now I get it!!!!!!! So take that!!!! Favorite part of that fact is that now I have confidence that I’ll get to see Max beat the shit out of Frank within the next two or three chapters. And that’ll be great!!!!!

Anyway. Loved this update (despite how sad these losers are) and I’m looking forward to reading more!!!! <3 Whenever that may be :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thank you for this wonderful chapter. Can’t wait for the next!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Can’t wait for the next chapter love how it’s so woven in with the other story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Reread this chapter for the third time- your stories never get old. Can’t wait for the next part. Thank you so much for all the work you put in to these beautiful creations!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Missing this story and both Willow & Max so much!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Missing willow’s sass and Max’s inability to communicate so much.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Just reread for the millionth time getting so excited for the next chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Please please please can we have another chapter? :( such a good story!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

My gosh I hope that’s not the end. This is such a wonderful story and I love both of the main characters. Would love to know what happens next and how they get to a happy ever after.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

So I’m clearly late to the party only getting to your story now but WOW! I love this and from the comments so does everyone else! I really hope you’re working on an ending for this story as it’s too lovely to be left unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Ohhhhhhhh mannn it's getting real

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Hope you get around to continuing this story author much love x

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Thank you for this great story. I love these two characters and can’t wait to read the next chapter. It’s lovely that they’re beginning to understand each other and are starting to open up better. Looking forward to the next part

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Love this so much🤍

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I love this story so much! Without sounding ungrateful for your free work here on literotica ... do you think you will publish another chapter any time soon? Much love

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I remember reading True Nature and loving it. It's great to get this side of the story. I'm wondering if another couple chapters will be released or if you've maybe moved to a different site? 💜

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Even though these stories aren't usually my jam, I find myself coming back to this one! Do you intend on writing more?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It's been a year since last update and these guys haven't left my head. I don't think they ever will.

CasualnagaCasualnaga2 months ago

Please continue this beautiful series.

loveandlust28loveandlust282 months agoAuthor

Don’t know if anyone will see this. Today is march 13, 2024. I have submitted a chapter for this story. Hopefully it will go live in a week less. Fingers crossed. Much love, xx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userloveandlust28@loveandlust28
Hello! Just hoping to write content that is enjoyed. Positive feedback appreciated <3 WARNING: Please assume that all my stories will contain elements of bdsm, especially sadism and will probably deal with humiliation and small cocks. However, I write love stories, so there w...