Icing on the Cake

Story Info
Nothing but Incest.
1.7k words
3.81
54.1k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHARACTERS:

Kyle Anderson - 32, Main Character, Pornstar and CEO of Incest is Best Industries.

Marie Anderson - 51, Main Character, Pornstar, Mother of Kyle and COO of CreamWorks Sexual Entertainment

Victoria Reynolds - 46, Main Character, Pornstar, Mother-in-law of Kyle, Porn director and proud nymphomaniac.

SECONDARY CHARACTERS:

Thomas Anderson - 20, Kyle's eldest son, pornstar and bisexual, college student

Aaron Andrews - 21, college student and sometime pornstar, boyfriend of Thomas, son of Tariq and June

June Andrews - 36, wife of Tariq and friend of Kyle, ebony pornstar and swinger, mother of Aaron and an accomplished real estate agent.

Ciara Mason - (?), retired pornstar and agent to Kyle, holds the record for the largest one girl gangbang on history, having fucked and sucked 3,000 in a 19 hour porn film.

Bridgette Jones, 23, the family's live-in mixed race (black, caucasian) maid and occasional pornstar, hired due to her blowjob skills.

Ellie and Eric Anderson, freshly 18, twin children of Kyle and Marie, born nymphomaniacs and pornstars

******

Kyle grunted as he came inside Marie at the end of a hot porno in the family studio. Marie panted, her son's cock still hard as it pumped even more of his hot sticky cum inside her wet pussy.

Mother and son kissed, Marie feeling up his chest as he pulled out.

"That was great honey," she said, spreading her legs to let him see her pussy overflowing with his seed, "You really packed some fire today."

Kyle grinned, his dick throbbing in time with his rapid heartbeat. He looked to see his 18-year-old twin son and daughter Ellie and Eric already at it as well, Eric pounding his hard cock into his sister's slippery wet cunt.

"Oh fuck!" she shouted, "fill me with your big dick!"

Marie watched them proudly, Eric sucking her 36E tits and fucking her powerfully, his entire body spasming as he pumped her full of his cum, Ellie crying out as she came as well, Eric pulling out with his limp cock slick with pussy juice.

"That was awesome!" Eric said with a wide grin.

"It certainly was," Marie said, wrapping her arms around them and kissing them both, "now let's get some breakfast."

*****

Upstairs, Kyle found Victoria aggressively fucking the new food delivery boy Lucas, his pants around his ankles as she fucked him, his mouth sucking hungrily at her tits.

"Yes, you little naughty boy," she cried, "FUCK!!! You like this tip huh?!"

"FUCK YEAH!!!" Lucas yelled, dropping her tit from his mouth as he slapped her ass.

Kyle laughed and headed into the kitchen, seeing their maid, Bridgette setting the table, her nude body making Kyle's dick quickly swell. When she bent over to retrieve a dropped fork, he shoved his cock into her wet cunt, making the slut cry out as he began to fuck her.

"Oh god!" Bridgette cried out, loving the feeling of her employer's massive cock slamming into her.

Kyle grunted, slapping her ass before pawing aggressively at her 32F tits, Bridgette screaming as he fucked her even faster. The rest of the family ate and watched, jacking off and fingering themselves to the sordid fucking on the counter.

She quickly got her knees, sucking him off as he fucked her face and continued squeezing her tits before she began to take him in missionary, Kyle sucking her lactating tits before spreading her legs and dumping his load deep inside of her.

"Thank you Master," she said as he pulled out, sucking his dick clean and fixing him his breakfast.

*****

After lunch, Kyle headed upstairs to find Marie on her laptop watching a scene with Thomas taking it up the ass from the company's gay pornstar, Wolf's cock. The boy screamed and bucked back, eagerly taking the thick shaft up his well stretched asshole.

His mouth was agape as Wolf pounded his ass in, Thomas' cock swinging wildly beneath him as he was nearly torn in half. Kyle made his way into Marie's room while she fingered herself. She looked up as she saw him approach, her mouth watering at the sight of him stroking his hunk of meat.

"Horny again baby?" Marie asked.

Kyle grinned and nodded, Marie taking him into her mouth. Kyle groaned in pleasure, his mother fondling his bloated balls. Soon, she was rapidly sucking him off, Kyle stroking her hair before she began to gag with his entire throbbing length down her throat.

Soon, he was fucking her ass while gripping her hips tightly, Marie screaming as Kyle's nuts slapped hard against her cunt. From the doorway, Thomas fingered his ass while jacking his hard cock. Within minutes, he blew a load into his own mouth just before his father came as well, stuffing his mother full of his hot sperm.

She then mounted him and fucked him to three more climaxes. Once Kyle returned downstairs, he saw Thomas on the couch with Aaron on his knees between his legs, sucking his cock. Kyle grinned and Thomas came hard into his boyfriend's mouth, the thick gallons spilling out.

He then began to fuck Aaron's ass while Victoria watched them and rubbed her pussy. Thomas grunted and slammed his dick up his tight hole, both of them soon cumming together. After Thomas was drained, the doorbell rang and he answered it.

Ciara stood there, wearing a hot red dress and black and diamond heels. She looked at Thomas, his cock hard at the sight of her. She smiled and entered the house, seeing Kyle fucking Victoria furiously up the ass.

"YES!!!" The horny slut screamed, "FUCK ME WITH THAT HUGE DICK!!!"

Kyle slapped her ass and picked up speed, Victoria clawing the couch and crying out louder. She then turned to see Ciara there and snarled.

"Hello Ciara," she said with a sneer, "here to see a true pro at work?"

Ciara rolled her eyes. "Oh please. Any slut can take on 46 guys."

Victoria smiled, "Simply too bad I beat the Agency's head's record. That's the only reason they fired me."

Ciara ignored her and watched Kyle fuck her, his face full of determination as he plowed her, Victoria being flipped onto her back as Kyle battered her pussy. Victoria screamed and came twice over the hunk of prime dick.

Seconds later, she was riding him furiously, Kyle's cock coated in her pussy juice while he sucked her bouncing tits. He then inserted a finger up her ass and began to rapidly shove it inside, making her cum three more times before he burst in her pussy.

"Oh fuck..." Kyle groaned, pulling his limp and dripping cock from her cunt.

He then noticed Ciara was now fully naked, taking it up her ass from Aaron while sucking off Thomas. Kyle laughed and watched along with Victoria. The trio fucked for nearly four hours, each of the boys shooting their loads onto her tits and face.

"You should get all your family into porn Kyle," Ciara chuckled, wiping a thick string of jizz from her chin.

Kyle grinned, "There isn't enough pussy or dick in the world to satisfy all of us."

Aaron then handed her a towel which she used to dry off. After she was finished, she stood and dressed, handing Thomas a card.

"Once you're done with college," she said, "Both of you give me a call. I'm sure you two can wreck a bunch of sluts on camera."

She then kissed them both and stroked Kyle's dick as she walked past him and out the door. He got hard again at her touch and Victoria began to suck him off. Kyle groaned and shoved all his inches down her throat and began to fuck her face aggressively.

Thomas and Aaron then began to jack off fanatically, pumping their hard cocks to Kyle slamming his dick into Victoria's mouth. Eventually, Kyle removed his hands from her head and began to fondle her soft tits, his nuts slapping against her chin.

He then groaned and unleashed nearly a day's worth of cum down her tight throat, falling back on the couch. "Fuck!" he then shouted, completely drained.

Both Aaron and Thomas then yelled out and shot their loads all over Victoria, blasts of strong sperm shooting everywhere. Seeing her pussy dripping wet, Aaron set to eating her out. Victoria moaned, rubbing her clit as Aaron's tongue delved deeper and deeper.

"Oh fuck!" she cried out as June entered, ready to pick up her son.

She smiled at the sight on the floor, heading over to Kyle and beginning to stroke his cock, rock hard yet again. She then put her hand under her nuts and leaned down to suck his cock head.

Kyle let out a groan of satisfaction, stroking her hair. She then pulled off and licked from his large, egg-shaped nuts to his leaking knob, taking his cock ever so slowly into her mouth, prompting Kyle to sigh with pleasure. Seeing his mother sucking Kyle off soon had Aaron hard again. He turned and watched Thomas fucking Ellie's tiny pussy and he grinned, gripping his cock while Victoria recovered from her last orgasm.

He then slid his dick inside her, the slut groaning all the while until his balls rested against her ass. He then began to fuck her roughly, Victoria's pussy feeling like magic on his cock. They then kissed and their fucking got even rougher, Aaron gripping and sucking her flawless tits as he pounded her.

"Fuck yeah!" Victoria screamed, clawing his back as she came. Aaron then groaned as his dick erupted, spewing his hot cum deep into her mature pussy. As he pulled out, Kyle came as well, shooting his seed all over June's tits. which Aaron sprung to lick up, kissing his mother as they shared Kyle's rich seed.

Thomas then came inside Ellie, Aaron sucking him clean.

"God, this was fun!" Aaron exclaimed as she stood on shaky leg, worn out after his several back to back orgasms.

"We're not done yet, honey," June said, nudging her massive tits against him, "Mommy still needs that juicy cock before bed."

"Of course, Mom," Aaron replied, his cock swelling harder.

He and June then rushed home as Kyle slapped Victoria's sore ass and headed up to bed.

"Fuck," Victoria said as she stood, absolutely stuffed with cum. She then smiled, unwilling to go to sleep otherwise. She then went to bed with Thomas, the two fucking over half of the night, having some fantastic sex. Of course though, all sex is great.

Incest is just the icing on the cake.