All Comments on 'Ides of March Pt. 02'

by cookingwithgas

Sort by:
  • 232 Comments (Page 2)
Buster2UBuster2Ualmost 2 years ago

Wow, What a story! What Great Character Developement! Sad So Very Sad when a Previously Wonderful and trusted Wife gives way to her "slut within". Poor Rob, Such a great husband and provider and Father to his kids treated like crap. Suddenly So Shocked at what she has done to his Love and Trust that he is totally "stunned" into inaction and with a total "loss of words". What a heart wrenching story. I've known too many women like this in my life. Fortunately wasn't married to most of them. Great Great Writing, I could Not have done better myself. Never in my dreams could I have developed such a Complex Story. This is Fantastic. 10 stars to the writer. thanks

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 2 years ago

This brings nothing new to the loving wives genre. Entitled wife cheats. She says, "I'm guilty. I'm sorry. You MUST forgive me. You're a jerk for not forgiving me. I'm entitled to live life as I want to." Blah, blah, blah. It's not even an interesting rehash of common themes.

Yuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This chapter (?) moved so quickly that it was almost a "Cliff's Notes" of the dissolution of a marriage and two or three stages of the aftermath. Divorced. She moves rapidly to fuck the football player again after he plays her psychologically so he can fuck the hot older woman whose marriage he manipulated and destroyed, subconsciously feeling like..."God I'm such a stud! I can get any married pussy I want cuz I fuck them so much better than they're used to they can't help but come back for more...". Kids adapt to the divorce by ultimately dissing the dad who got fucked over by their mom in the first place thereby compounding the shafting he's gotten by being the good guy, then grow up and move out. She becomes a successful and hotshot author who gets to move in the "movers and shakers circles" while he continues his service to his hometown, just in a different but manageable way given his disability...and exercises to become an attractive hunk who won't commit after being shafted by the one he trusts most. Then an unforeseen moment occurs which will bring them into unplanned contact again....

Oh my, I wonder what will happen?

OK, writing done competently enough to keep me reading and anticipating if what I expect to happen actually does. Will this be a RAAC or a long-delayed and well-deserved BTB? Inquiring minds need to know....

Kudos and finish the story soon, please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why get married? Why would the children think less of him? She is the one that decided to not live up to her marriage vows.

Regguy69Regguy69almost 2 years ago

Selfish, uncaring, hypocritical bitch. No way Rob would have taken her back. She knew EXACTLY what she was doing with Billy and he gave her every opportunity to back out, but she discarded her marriage and gladly fucked the guy. Then she has the nerve to call Rob childish! Rob was a pussy for hanging around as long as he did.

Bham487Bham487almost 2 years ago

Typical woman trying to say she accepted the blame but then made so many excuses. Also trying to act like she was doing the right thing by leading the divorce. She knew her slut had been let out and she didn’t want to put it away.

CD1929CD1929almost 2 years ago

Great writing-but I hated part 2. You must me a female author. No way any self respecting individual would put up with the disrespect. It's bad enough when a spouse cheats, but to do it so blatantly in front of their children. She is delusional. Yet she is making ever excuse she can to justify it saying their marriage was on shaky grounds before hand. If that is true she should have addressed-counseling, divorce?

She is terrible human being. although he is hurt he is soooo better off without her.

jaythemanjaythemanalmost 2 years ago

I am not running you down for the February Sucks scenario. It is a highly intriguing situation. Since there is a part 3, I won't really comment/criticize until it is done.

keystone00000keystone00000almost 2 years ago

What a self absorbed bitch...

McDingelMcDingelalmost 2 years ago

You write well. I very much dislike the wife--and her shallow rationalizations.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Barb is a loathsome cunt. You've written the ending here; what decent person would want to spend even one more minute reading anything about her. She gives her husband shit after a couple of weeks because he is seriously pissed about her infidelity? Really? There can be no reconciliation here beyond "OK I won't scream at you and ruin the daughter's wedding." Who would want to get back to gather with this slut?

P.S. This is such a knock off of February Sucks that it deserves an acknowledgment from you that you basically took the story premise with only minor changes

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Two Stars. Took the easy route by making him into an indecisive wimp and her into a unrepentant, self-obsessed bitch. Very disappointing.

TechumsahTechumsahalmost 2 years ago

Seems a little self absorbed she asked for divorce when he was working on reconciling. Well the fact she didn't want it but was doing it for him. Unless a read that all wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I hope the third part is from Rob's perspective and this doesn't end in a reconciliation, she is a heartless cold bitch and deserves to have her heart ripped out by having her ex-husband introduce her to his new girlfriend/fiancee.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My question to many of the commentors. If she doesn’t cheat, where’s the story? Oh, I know. We went for a drive out to Hoover Dam, had a flat tire, were in a dead spot, and after walking miles, I could only get back at 11:30. Come on, it’s a great story. Thanks to the author for the effort. I eagerly await Chapter 3.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyalmost 2 years ago

This lady is a sorry piece of work. I really can't stand when these cheaters get all high and mighty demanding that everyone else stop acting childish. While they ran away to get what they wanted at the time not thinking of consequences. If they reconcile this will be a truly shit story with no moral center.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Author must be a female! Only a woman would try to justify Barb's actions and put it back on Rob for not being man enough to let it go. More pyscho babble bull sh**. Bet part 3 is going to be garbage also.

gsteingsteinalmost 2 years ago

This plot - a man's wife decides to go for an evening with sex with a celebrity - is tantalizing. It's tantalizing because it evokes a range of emotions - fear, anger, hate, excitement, love, eroticism, suspense, suspicion, loss, anxiety, revenge and more.

For the male species it is all negative. For the female species it positive and negative i.e., there is the excitement, the experience, and then the letdown. She both enjoys and suffers. Whereas he only suffers.

It's a great plot. In my mind it exceeds the 'Indecent Proposal' plot where a rich man offers to pay (usually a fantastic sum) another man for a night or weekend of intimacy with his wife. A very tantalizing plot that evokes much emotion.

But the real question is how realistic is this plot. I mean, can you really imagine a wife meeting a celebrity (in a public place), becoming enamored with that celebrity and then offhandedly leaving with that celebrity for a night of debauchery; and, abandoning her husband to wonder, worry, and experience much anxiety and anger. And then returning home the next day (to her husband) and acting like nothing has happened and therefore nothing has changed in their relationship.

Personally, I think the plot is plausible. Now that does not mean that it is a common occurrence but I do think such a situation could happen. Why? Because I've known women who have declared that they would have gone with Elvis. I read a story where three married women went to Elvis's hotel suite, spent hours lounging with Elvis, he asked them about their husbands and they told him that they would be back home tomorrow and not to worry!

I've known women who have been enamored with - singers, bands, actors, preachers, teachers, sports figures, politicians etc etc. And, yes, given the opportunity they, most likely, would have agreed to a private and intimate tryst with their celebrity. Not worrying about their spouse!

My own white, anglo-saxon, protestant wife is enamored the black English actor Idris Elba. If Idris asked she would be gone in a heartbeat, leaving me to pick up the pieces and and then forgive her afterwards... and wondering why I was making a big deal about it... because, after all, it was Idris Elba!

This is how women think. So, again, I think the plot is plausible. Even more so than the 'Indecent Proposal.'

So, what makes a good story centered around this plot?

Well, a good story will be one where the writer truthfully examines the relationship between the wife and her husband; and, her children. A good story is one where the writer truthfully examines the range of emotions of those involved. A good story is one where the writer truthfully examines the human dynamics between the characters.

This story "ides of March' is good but could be better. I've given it a four.

We2are1We2are1almost 2 years ago

she is one self bitch, sounds like she truly embraced the mantra that she did nothing wrong. just a little fucking. she did not "set him free" she set her self righteous self free

mainer42mainer42almost 2 years ago

very well written take on a common theme. Like your style

MwestohioMwestohioalmost 2 years ago

I like how you've written the two points of view. Looking forward to part 3 and if I don't care for that maybe FTDS's version

nickbgbnickbgbalmost 2 years ago

Not only did Barbara betray her husband, she plans to immortalise that selfish act in an aggrandising book based on her life. Does this woman have any self-awareness whatsoever?

><><><

With such little evidence of regret or contrition over the intervening years, why unearth would Rob want to make another go of it with her? Unless the object is to pair a glutton for punishment with a narcissist, of course.

GamblnluckGamblnluckalmost 2 years ago

Even though she did not really like what she had done, she was really un-apologetic. I hate the comments where the man should grow a set of balls, man up, grow up etc. when he is angry about a cheating wife. That alone would make any man react negatively to whatever was being said. The wife went back and fucked Billy again. Once the exhusband knows that or hears about it, he should say 'fuck you forever'.

Now he did have issues with her actions. She refused to really atone. Then gave him an out, a divorce. "Leave or come back to me like before." A total bitch. At least she realized he could never trust her again. He'd watch her, but she did not care. Did not offer that to him, just as her private reflection.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

And in this chapter the truth came out, she is just a selfish vile disgusting human being.

She is not even remorse full, but is willing to do anything to make up for what she has done. Well make her hurt her idol, then divorce the slut so she can not have any fond memories of the night but remember that it caused her divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

And February still sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a narcissist! She leaves her husband shags another man and because he can't accept it he is being childish... Personally I don't now anyone whose self esteem is so low as to even think once let alone twice about putting up with this. She has no respect for anyone and does not understand what love is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

1. You're a slut.

2. You blame him for your marriage problems, that's what sluts do.

3. Was sacrificing your marriage worth a romp in bed with a big cock..I guess it was for you.

4. Why would he take you back, you're not even sorry you cheated slut.

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 2 years ago

Barb is a truly disgusting cunt. Probably as a bad or worse than the infamous Linda.

This stunk unfortunately.

She's about as sympathetic as a skunk with syphilis.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

@Buster2U Are you for real?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

disappointing. It turns out she is just another self-centered slut. Too bad. 3

njlaurennjlaurenalmost 2 years ago

The story evoked strong emotions, which is the sign of a good story. In one sense hearing Barbara's thoughts, there is some basis to understanding her ( it doesn't mean like her or condone what she did). When she says 'I realized things has been changing before Las Vegas', it is a tell into why what happened. Calling her a slut is cheap; she wasn't a slut, she is someone who was in a position to fuck up because of prior things that were happening. That doesn't mean what she did was moral, or right, she knows it wasn't and in some ways she is diminishing Rob,she never says she is sorry though she acknowledged what she did was wrong. And yes she is selfish, she sees her own side but really doesn't see his.

One of the problems, that is highlighted by the author and the commenters turning this into woke standards, libtards,etc vs rock solid conservative, which quite frankly is stupid ( and honestly, would Barb think 'in the progressive circles I am in'....no, that is the language of Fox News commentators. She might say they were drifting apart, seeing things differently, wanting different things..but not that.

And I agree she is disagreeable, she keeps saying how much she loves him,etc,etc but you don't really feel it,she is so cold and analytical.

On the other hand Rob doesn't come off well either, who the hell sits there for a month saying 'I need more time'. Yes he is hurt, I don't blame him, but he just seems to expect to wallow in it. Either try and talk to Barb then figure out what you are going to do. If he really is a man's man, then shit or get off the lot, he acts like a child, not man. You can't sit and wallow, and it is a sign how rock headed he is that he doesn't even talk to anyone about it, yet just sits there like a lump. As they say, shit or get off the pot.

I can understand people growing apart, ppl often do as their lives change. If Barb was feeling unfulfilled she needed to see why, but that doesn't excuse what she did either, and bedding a football player doesn't fulfill anything.

And Rob needed to decide what he needed. Barb did him a favor by filimg, he was just plain lost, leaving everyone in limbo. He had the right to be hurt and angry,to wonder why, Barbs behavior stank to high heavens even if she refuses to recognize it with anything but words (and she leaves her family, and doesn't think to ask to borrow his phone or the bitch organiser?

Btw this would never happen in real life,any charity auction featuring celebrities is closely monitored bc something like this would be a disaster area..and would never specify the date had to last 24 hours. Even if Barb signed off on it those kind of disclaimers mean crap in court, Rob could sue them for emotional distress, and the court of public opinion would kill them, that they basically sponsored an auction that all but guaranteed having sex w the auctioned...among other things that could be considered pandering.

dob092095dob092095almost 2 years ago

She’s a cheap slut, what did she expect? When you tell a man you had the best sex of your life during the marriage but it was not with him, what do you expect to happen? Reverse it, he has sex with another woman and she has much better tits than you and the sex is much better – you’re not going to be crushed?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Self serving bitch who deserved to be black balled by her family for being a selfish slut trying to justify her actions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The character development of Barb is all over the place. She "reads" like she has 4 personalities vying for control of her body. You certainly included a lot of brain-dead feminist cliches in writing her at various points. "Rob" is, in the grand LW tradition, written ultimately as a weak, needy man ("I was ready to talk..."). Fortunately, the annoyingly written children disappeared in this part.

I do hope you realize that there is NO such thing as a "sports hero." They are entertainers who play children's games with balls. One indication of the decline of a culture into imbecility is celebrity worship.

I can't begin to suspend disbelief with this story.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 2 years ago

wow this is sooooo fucking awful on sooooooooo many levels.

.

In almost every one of these February Sucks stories or their variance the authors always ruin the story because they don't have the husband ask the most obvious basic question. Instead these pathetically stupid authors have the husband fixated upon the Issue was the cheating sex good .?

.

who the fuck cares about that?

.

BASIC QUESTIONs NEVER ASKED IN GEORGE ANDERSON FEB SUCKS STORIES-

.

When you discovered your phone was NOT with you did it ever occur to you to try and contact me at the hotel and leave a message that you weren't dead or that you were safe or that you will explain things in the morning?

.

How could you put me through that kind of MENTAL torture in addition to having sex with the other guy --without my knowledge ambushing me like that -- AND not even give 1 second of thought to my mental angusih sanity that night or the next day?

.

how can you claim that you still want to be married to me and that you still love me?.

.

How am I SUPPOSE to compete with that perfect sex for the next 20 years?

.

This isn't brain surgery but in order to make these kinds of ridiculous Martian Slut Ray February Sucks types of stories realistic the basic human husband type of questions have to be asked. And they NEVER are... in any of these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a miserable [part of female anatomy]. That's some good writing because I hate her. Who is SHE to decide what he needs? Who is she to screw around? BTB! She'll just go out and do it again.

Let them free and they'll come back? What sheer lunacy, her thinking this would be a solution. She could also try driving into a wall and if he came back....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

An athlete interested in a woman 20 years older than him? One with kids and aggravation. Me think not. She was a piece of ass.

MaxiMilfMaxiMilfalmost 2 years ago

Awesome STORY. 5 and a fav of mine. Having said that, I'm a bit put off by everyone's treatment of Rob as if he's the bad guy cause he won't take her back.. Fuck them all, I say. The wife is an entitled bitch who had a great guy whom she shafted over. I sense a RAAC coming. I hope not. The bitch needs to be burned bad because after years, she still doesn't realize what a good guy she had and how she hurt him. Good character development and great writing. Please don't RAAC it.

mattenwmattenwalmost 2 years ago

Sorry, but in your story you make the protagonists look like she is the one who is "reasonable". She's the one who left her husband, marriage and family behind without batting an eyelid to enjoy the "best sex" of her life. She is the cheater who didn't discuss with her husband beforehand what should happen and what can happen, but she secretly stole away. And to call him "conservative" is shameless if not disrespectful. Her vows obligated her to do something. Propriety suggests that spouses communicate with each other beforehand. He wanted this, she decided to cheat first and then communicate. He reacted correctly and said goodbye to the selfish slut. And you have to explain to me what an open attitude has to do with love. If I love someone, I don't cheat!

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Seriously what the fuck kind of shit writer are you? I truly hope you have a short career if you think writing a truly worthless skank like this is good writing. When you threw this one in, I knew exactly where you were heading ""Please hold me, Billy. Let's finish what we started. I don't want to think about the future just yet."

So everyone thought Rob was in the wrong? The cunt, the whole family felt he was in the wrong? No family would ever feel that way. You are a special kind of mentally ill cuck. This was all on the husband? Really? You obviously need to get out of your outhouse more often, because I've never seen a more backwards and worthless story short of anything odoreater likes or nakedcraving creates.

You're nothing but a troll, as there is literally no other way to see a story so unrealistic as this, You made him the bad guy while making her an entitled selfish bitch. That might have worked but you placed everyone else against the one person who was screwed over. Put all together and yup, you're a troll. Nice play though kid, but we know this is all in response to having to create and write under this name because we nailed your cock wanting cuck ass in your previous iteration.

But hey at least in part 3 he'll be a willing cuck just like you really wanted.

Go back top wiping IC69Humters chin with your tongue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The story was fine, and I will look forward to the final piece, but ... but ... why did you spend so much time rehashing the previous installment?

Wonderman1Wonderman1almost 2 years ago

This is well written, but Barb comes across as a narcistic bitch. She already mentioned she was separating her former life with her new more exciting one. Her husband was just her "rock" when she needed someone and she became a selfish person who really didn't care about her husband. She was too busy looking into the glamour and glitz. This happens many times to men and women. The spouse who supported them gets dumped when the other spouse becomes new and improved. I want Rob to move on and have a "new" life without the jackass Barb.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 2 years ago

Who cares what Barb thinks? Rob is better off without her. There are many better women out there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I've read most all of the stories that have been written in response to mr.Andersons originally Published story. This one could be one of the better stories so far.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonalmost 2 years ago

Jesus Fucking Christ, this was worse than the first one. Quit while you're behind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Forget the third part. The first, then the second are bad enough. Unless, that is, Rob shoots and kills the worthless cunt. Then, write away!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

😭😭😭😭😭 I'm sorry but am I the only one who was disgusted with her attitude and robs lack of balls? First off, the nerve of that cum slut. She cheated, betrayed her husband, ambushed him, humiliated him and she have the fucking balls to have an attitude and give him ultimatums? One thing I do agree with her with.. ROB is a first class bloody tampon wearing wimp... you're a woman aren't you writer?🧐...You're either a woman or a wuss.. respectfully😏... I say this because Robs reaction to what the slut did isn't normal.. this story is just another "February Sucks " bullshit story.. you just made the husband extra extra extra wimpy😭😭😭... I don't understand the wife's thoughts. She started losing respect for her husband? She lost respect for him BEFORE that trip..I lost reapect for him by the first chapter.😫. part 2 just solidified what I knew from part one.. he's a wimp😫🤷🏾‍♀️... when she demanded he sat down and he did... I fucking lost it😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭.... a man, a man with balls, would've looked at the dumb whore like she was stupid and remind that whore, she have no fucking leg to stand on here.. if I were her, I'd drop the attitude.... instead, like a good little cuck he sat his bleeding pussy down🤭🤭🤭... the whore is the one who filed for divorce. Not the wimp.. he was actually sad when she told him she made of a list of what she wanted in the divorce😂😂😂😂.. are you high?🤨..I don't understand what was there to think about? It seem pretty fucking simple to me. The slut cheated, enjoyed it immensely, not even sorry she did it, never apologized, show remorse or that she even cared how he's feeling🤔... divorce seemed automatic to me the minute she spent the night with her celebrity crush🥴.. for the life of me, I can't imagine what he needed to think about? Divorce the whore and move the fuck on.. life is too short to hang on to a slut.. you're risking a lot more than just STDs staying with one... It wasn't just the cheating, it was the way she ditched him, the way she wasn't even sorry.. she just thought he'd get over it... cause he's her little wimp🤣🤣🤣.. let's not forget as soon as the divorce was final she called her celebrity crush/fuck buddy.. that tells me she isn't sorry, she doesn't love him, doesn't even respect him.. no way she had any respect for him.. the ease at which she betrayed him was nothing.. she didn't start giving a shit until all the responsibility was on her🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣... she didn't miss him, just missed his help.. I can definitely understand why she doesn't respect him, I wouldn't either. Most women don't want a man they can control. At least not me. I love a man that won't put up with my shit. I would walk all over rob the cucky wimp. I do not consider open marriages, wife watching marriages, cuck/slut marriages..... uggghh🤮🤮🤮.. none of those are real marriages. Those are just abominations.. jokes.. I didn't care for anyone in this story.. I think the wimp should just go ahead and have his dick turned into a pussy, cause shims clearly a woman trapped in a man's body.. the wife just irked my spirit.. a selfish, immature, slut who thinks her shit doesn't stink. She said her and him were been having problems before that fateful trip.... umm, did she talk to him or did she just let it fester? Did he know they were having problems? Her respect for him was definitely not there that fateful day. She probably lost that a long time ago and he didn't notice. No wife who loves her husband would do what she did... it was just too easy for the slut. It makes me wonder how many other "crushes" has she's had in their 16yr marriage? No wife just jumps in to bed with some guy that easily, unless they were drunk off their asses(I hate the "drunk" excuse) drugged or rape.. no wife is going to leave her husband, kids standing there as she is whisked away on a date with another man. Get the entire fuck out of here. No ma'am. A guttersnipe cum slut though wouldn't even blink at doing this... those type of sluts shouldn't be married or procreate. I see there's a part 3. Why? I won't be reading it. I already know where it's going.. the cuck and the slut will reconcile 😭😭😭😭😭...

Cringo31Cringo31almost 2 years ago

Very good writing and such a complex story. But that being said I have come to hate the wife and her feelings of entitlement. Not only does she humiliate and degrade her husband right to his face but then she tries to justify it by saying the marriage was failing going into that night.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Did not have to wait to rate this Steaming Pile of CUCK SHIT A ***** 1 ***** !!!!

I would say hopefully a better writer would "fix" this huge pile of cow dung but then a 2 year old with a crayon drawing stick figures would be a vast improvement on this travesty!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Absolute Slut and always will be an untrustworthy bitch

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Friends and family support her?

Something left unsaid there and completely unbelievable. It ruins the story and make her seem even more self righteous. She"d do anything. Not really. Just another lie to herself and ask around her

Rayjag1980Rayjag1980almost 2 years ago

Husband acting like a child and to quit sulking and grow a set? The ultimate act of childishness is infidelity. The selfishness of the act the wife committed that destroyed her family. This 2nd part feels like a feminist's prospective. Also, most people were siding with her and thought husband was being childish? I highly doubt that, she single handedly destroyed her marriage.

Sounds more like a woman afraid of growing older, acts out in a destructive way.

Well written but I question the unrealistic perspective.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Billy and the publishing industry skate. Wrong wrong wrong on so many levels

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The way she continues to blame Rob for how her actions caused the end of their marriage sounds believable. She decided to go to the hotel room and have a fun night with a man not her husband yet it is the husband's fault that the divorce happened. How can she blame him when she is the one who made the decisions leading to their divorce, My guess is that they are finished and the daughter's wedding will bring back dreams of their plans and how her actions turned those dreams into nightmares. How will this story progress?

irinmikeirinmikealmost 2 years ago

Reading this chapter one more time, I was struck by Barb's supposed honest answer as to why she did what she did the night of her so called "date". Fending honesty she tells her husband I spent the night with Billy bullshit because I could. Really, this is how she wants to communicate with her husband in hopes of reconciling? What husband in his right mind would make the effort to take back a wife who embarassed and humiliated him and then confesses "because I could"! Reconciliation was blunted right there for any man with a back bone. No matter what happens in chapter three, the ending has been set in cement after she uttered those senseless words: "because I could"!

Wh00sherWh00sheralmost 2 years ago

Awful. Won't bother if you do part 3.

OOAAOOAAalmost 2 years ago

I'm loving it!!!!! (sounds like a popular add, right?)😉

Fantastic second part of a GREAT story!!! 5 stars from here! Well done!!! 👍

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
The Wife's Perspective Makes No Sense, . . .

unless we accept that she somehow morphed from a virtuous intelligent discerning woman into a brainless entitled arrogant self serving whore. And isn't it interesting that her devolution into shallow narcissistic enlightenment and eventual sexual entitlement was engendered by her becoming a writer, and associating with like minded "artists." I think I see some unintended reflections here.

You even include the justification dodge. Yes she betrayed him, but they had been drifting apart anyway, hadn't they? Well anyway, the fucking was great and she's not sorry and she's has an alternative life style already in the works so who needs the boring stodgy man she made vows and commitments to? The husband should send Billy a thank you card. If it hadn't of been Billy it would have been some other celebrity or exciting man she'd meet in her new circle of friends and colleagues. The wife had somewhere decided she deserved more and better. And you can write what you want, but women like this slut Always end up with less, and worse.

A good illustration of an ugly disgusting woman. If the cuck takes her back he deserves all the shit you won't tell us she inevitably will dump on him. Thanks for the effort.

SarahwithloveSarahwithlovealmost 2 years ago

I hate to say it, but her switch to an entitled, "me first" attitude is the way it often goes down in real life where the woman is the cheater. This new existence is a product of the changing times from the woman's movement to the devaluation of the traditional family and marriage. It is eroding our country here in the States, So, since I am a lover of happy endings, I was upset with the divorce but I was furious at Barb for destroying something really great and then convincing herself that in letting him go, she is doing it out of love so he can find someone new. What she really means is that she wants more; more cock, more excitement, and more of everything for herself.

This has turned out to be the most exciting story for me in a long time, I know this because my emotions come out and my husband shakes his head and laughs. He will read part three to me since I read the first two. Hopefully it will be very soon since we are in LA for the All-Star Game and it mimics the storyline with all these hot baseball players at the hotel.. ps I hate the Dodgers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why is it one spouse gets their world rocked with some strange and yet it always falls to the other to "suck it up"? Trying not to remember and forgive means everytime you think about what happpened, you have to forgive again...and again. Sooner or later you hear "get over it" or "it meant nothing" or "it was 10 years ago" once to often. There just arent that many saints.

WhyjustwhyWhyjustwhyalmost 2 years ago

That bitch is right. She doesn't deserve a husband like Rob. The greedy slut was even talking about her family just moments before spreading her legs. Even the kids meant nothing to her, of course once she was fed and slithered back then they magically mattered again. And of course the amazing line "they mean the world to me," crock of shit. Rob would be much better off without that untrusting deceitful floozy. Well written though as it stirs the emotions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Normally she would hit the wall like all the other 40 something feminists that end up bitter and alone and regretting their life. Eventually being toxic and having no character catches up with you.

But you can tell this is heading to a "RAAC", because the wife is a Mary Sue who never suffers any consequences. I think it is hilarious that the author implies a top 1 percent male AP wants to tie himself to a middle aged woman with kids. Or that the kids would happily accept that their mom cheats on their dad, files for divorce and becomes the town bicycle. I am sure chapter three is where Robert gets over his outdated "male pride" and becomes a happy cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I am on hubbies side These women wanting a bit of strange just think the world revolves around them they want hubby to suck it up and forgive them I say BTB

SKHPSKHPalmost 2 years ago

After a promising first part this was deeply disappointing. 3 pages of lame excuses for unexcusable betrayal and of blame-shifting. You might head for recocilliation - but with her attitude shown in this part that will not be believable.

payenbrantpayenbrantalmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed the first part very much. This seemed a little more convoluted. However, a woman trying to make up her own mind with all of those emotions would be pretty convoluted. I am secretly hoping that they do not get remarried and just come to an understanding between them so there will be less animosity.

The ex wife is a peculiar character. Interesting to get to know and grateful I do not have a friend like her. She gives liberals a bad name. 😆. On the other hand I respect her for her honesty. She can actually admit that she is a terrible person because she is not sorry for her actions. She did it deliberately on purpose knowing she would hurt those who loved her the most. To be able to openly admit that takes guts.

However...all that being said, her reaction to her husband needing time to think and reconcile his thoughts and emotions? Reading how after a month she started to lose respect for him? Nope. A true woman, not a girl or female....but a woman would know it takes time. A wife of 16 would understand that it would take time. So I have to call BS on that part.

All said and done I personally think it was well written. I also think, personally, if she continues following her path she is going to miss out a lot in life. Please continue to write more.

Sincerely,

Payenbrant

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think it’s interesting that you have taken a story ideas and written them in a way that truly makes it your own. Good writing, and good story telling.

It was depressing about Rob & Barb’s divorce. Glad nothing serious developed between Barb and Billy the marriage destroyer.

I hope for a happy ending in Chapter 3

GinafrommaineGinafrommainealmost 2 years ago

Would be nice for 3-4 different authors to write their chapter III ending to this story. Get different perspectives.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excuses from the wife are like they were pulled directly from "The Cheaters Handbook" She had no remorse and was upset that her husband wouldn't get with the program and get over it already. That's how cheaters expect reconciliation, Cheaters expect reconciliation to be all on their terms and timeline.

"My marriage was now a fifty-fifty at best, as I had traded it for an unforgettable night of passion."

Unforgettable Night of Passion......this is why reconciliation is not possible. The wife shit all over her husband and marriage for an unforgettable night of passion. This memory will always be foremost in her mind and would always over shadow the marriage if it were to continue.

""Can we get together on Friday?" He added that he wanted to do it at his home - clear the air before our daughter's wedding so we didn't make fools of ourselves and ruin it for her. He said all that with a chuckle, and seemed at ease talking to me for the first time in a long time."

Clear indicator of imminent reconciliation. Why can't you just leave the characters separated and allow them to continue along a future of their own choice but without each other. Just to tempting to play God, eh?

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 2 years ago

At least (in the story) she realized her marriage was getting stale and they were drifting apart. Her association in field of writing would definitely change her views on life and marriage. Still good writing but not quite up to 5 star ratings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

At least the author here got one thing right about cheating. Why do cheaters cheat? Because they CAN. People cheat because of greediness. The cheat because of narcissism. They cheat because of a lack of empathy for others affected by their shit selfish decisions. They cheat because they value illicit sex more than they value their spouse's well-being. Cheating is a profoundly narcissistic act. They actually DO think they are better than you and more important than you. But the reasons for cheating simply boil down to — greed, opportunity, and not caring.

luverlybubblyluverlybubblyalmost 2 years ago

This woman makes every excuse in the book, trying to shift the blame on Rob, but the reality is she is an arrogant slut

Dlh143Dlh143almost 2 years ago

OMG! Please, oh please, burn this selfish cunt into the ground! Like have her thrown out of the wedding. I am a sinking feeling that you are going to ruin this story with a reconciliation. Don't blow it!

IsactaggedIsactaggedalmost 2 years ago

I dont understand this tale is about Rob and he is a wimp but after the incident everithing is about Barb and she is a bitch, Im right ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Glad he got rid of the fucking skank. However, based upon this author musings, it will be another fucked RACC shit ending. God, we hate that shit.

teedeedubteedeedubalmost 2 years ago

Really. Saddletramp if you're reading this it's time for JOP to show up.......................

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think the thing that angers me most is how you keep saying that he is acting childish. That is such a load of manure shoveled out by an unbelievably selfish person. You really need to examine your outlook.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Story doesn't hold water. Build up was all how perfect they were together and love, love, love. Then the cunt lies about the auction and stays out all night fucking some meathead? This bitch didn't have a marriage that was drifting apart she blew the fucking thing apart into a million pieces! Out fucking all night during a family vacation??? No phone calls not texts she just bails? Meat heads room doesn't have a phone in it? Everything after that is just her justifying wanting to be a skank assed whore for a night and wanting to have a marriage and a family when she decides to come back. When that doesn't happen like SHE WANTS then she blows it up. Fuck that cunt hubby needs to never look back and forget the cheatin whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If anyone wants to know how to write a complete pathetic spineless faggot, then take notes on the husband.

I mean really, how can anyone like and respect someone like that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

a cunt and a wimpy husband story. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Barb is a toxic selfish entitled person. Once you get a toxic person out of you life the number one rule is you NEVER let them back in. Rob's a fool if he's considering letting Barb back into his life. If her lets her back in then he deserves all the pain and heartache she'll bring with her.

CaOldDogCaOldDogalmost 2 years ago

This pathetic story is over and any attempt at reconciliation will be hollow and foolish. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Oh for fuck's sake, now the husband is the villain? Stories like this piss me off to no end. I really hope you grow a set of balls and have the husband do the same.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I hope I'm wrong, but I feel an RAAC cuck ending coming. The utter lack of love or respect for her husband would preclude anyone but a cuck from doing anything but kicking the skank to the curb.

crazycam69crazycam69almost 2 years ago

Very good story. I think you should write a part 3 to close it out. But also allow other writers to come up with their own endings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

12 years later....reconciliation doesn't really count, or matter. Were I him, I would keep looking until I found someone better than her in everyway possible, no matter how long it takes. If my wife is reading this, our 25 year marriage has had some good stuff and a lot of needlessly painful stuff. If you ever cheat on me, I will dump you like a hot rock, with a permanent Fuck You Forever. Further more this distance you obviously are creating between us has gone far enough.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Eechh LP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I kept hoping that the wife's character would develop into a real person, sadly she is a single dimensioned, overly entitled, totally bankrupt person entirely without merit. Her comments about him "growing up" shows she in unintelligent and without empathy or sympathy.

Maybe the authors next story will have a more interesting, believable, and worthwhile character.

One can only hope.

MasterKoteMasterKotealmost 2 years ago

I hope they dont get back together.. I get the thrill someone might have of sleeping with a famous person but if married, then thats a no-no. No spouse, pride, or ego will put things right once u cross that line.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This part does not hold water. We are supposed to believe that because he couldn't push past what she did quickly, that everyone began to side with her more? Especially, the kids. They were right there when their mother blatantly betrayed all three of them!! Many children would have not spoken to their mother for a long time, if not forever, and definitely would not have sided with her against their father. I mean calling him childish! Come on! This chapter is as unfair to Rob as the wife is. Very disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

BUSTER2U - The writer did an excellent job of writing like I said before. He also made me hate that bitch and want to choke the shit of her. The "entitled" attitude, her lack of regret for cheating, her piss poor excuses for cheating, and not even bothering to call to reassure her family. She is a worthless whore and deserves only divorce, sadness and pain. Divorced now she can fick the whole foot all team. Thanks BUSTER2U

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I agree with Barb

and in fact its what Linda should have done. Bill would've been hurt in the short term but if he was a man worth his salt he would realize the disguised blessing he's been given in a quick divorce and bounce back, which he did.

This is what Jim should've done

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She wasn’t easy was she

GhostdogginGhostdogginalmost 2 years ago

There is no way this story can realistically end in reconciliation. From his perspective she cheated, then in just two weeks expected him to have a decision figured out. When he didn't capitulate to her whims she told him he was childish. A few weeks after that from his perspective she gave him an ultimatum and told him talk to me or else then told him she wanted a divorce. From his prospective she had no remorse and felt he should "Not let his ego get in the way and just get over it" and when he doesn't it's straight to divorce with her taking zero accountability.

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonalmost 2 years ago

To the anon who says they agree with Barb... I really hope you're not married because it's obvious you would cheat and then righteously defend your right to do so.

moralcompassmoralcompassalmost 2 years ago

I know this will fall on deaf ears too, as I have requested this from many authors. If you are going to write a story over several chapters PLEASE write them all and publish them together. It is a total pain in the posterior having to go back and reread a story because you forgot the plotline after weeks or even months of waiting for the next instalment. Us old farts don't have great memories any more don't you know!!

I enjoyed chapter one more than two which I found somewhat lacklustre. If chapter three does appear and any subsequence chapters and I do get around to reading them I hope they achieve the standard of Ch. one.

Thank you for your story. Please keep it up but publish together in future.

waltdeewaltdeealmost 2 years ago

That's it?! No part III?!

Lame.

waltdeewaltdeealmost 2 years ago

An addendum to my prior comment: I see now that Part 2 was published only 1 week ago, so I'll assume Part III is likely coming soon. While I'm in the reconciliation camp, I just want a resolution to the story. Please be working on that?

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyalmost 2 years ago

She was hit with the selfish Martian slut ray. Her quote… I know I screwed up; but I still don’t like the way I am being treated. I am woman… I am me… alone. So sad really… so, so sad. No idea about the true real pain she caused. Just she doesn’t know what love is… real love. No fuckin’ idea at all.

NitpicNitpicalmost 2 years ago
Nothing

Nothing more is needed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercookingwithgas@cookingwithgas
Romance novelist, under pen name K.L. Denison. You can follow me on Amazon, KDP and coming soon on SmashWords Like writing and posting free stories for others' enjoyment - often just to clear a writer's block. Real life can be pretty boring, so I strive to avoid the common ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES