All Comments on 'Ides of March Pt. 02'

by cookingwithgas

Sort by:
  • 231 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 2 years ago

How would she feel if Rob cheated on her? Would she be quick to forgive or race for divorce? What if Rob had the best sex of his life with a younger, hotter woman? How would she feel then?

She says that she lost respect for Rob, but the truth was she didnt respect him in the first place, she only tolerated him until someone better came along.

management91399management91399almost 2 years ago

Did she ever pay for winning the superstar athlete who likes to bang MILFs? The purse was with Rob or did he end up paying the $450?

TajfaTajfaalmost 2 years ago

As written, she is an evil bitch. He was broken by her actions but he should man up? Good for her, she waited a month. That must have been a real hardship as she put the blame on him. As for the kids, they know what happened and should be fully behind their father. If they cut her out of their lives maybe she might feel some of the pain he felt. I don’t know what I want from part 3 so am looking forward to seeing where you take this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Okay I guess. Nothing much but her opinion and point of view. Nothing about how the kids reacted, practically nothing from the Ostrich with his head stuck in the sand and nothing about the house, where the kids lived, where he lived, how they split the finances. Yada, yada, yada. She made the right decision. But blaming it on his ego and pride seemed incredibly self-centered and egotistical on her part. I hope you don't turn this into a RAAC in chapter 3. Her actions certainly don't seem like a woman that really cares about her marriage. Let her spread her wings, fly high and then crash and burn on the rocks of her own stupidity.

swedishreader1swedishreader1almost 2 years ago

Ended up skimming this one.

Won't bother with part 3.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So it is a RAAC, not going to bother reading your chapter 3 or other extensions your going to write for this garbage story. I can't believe that you put that selfish, conniving, arrogan slut in a moral high ground. It really looks like the world are full of degenerates

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 2 years ago

Why all this ridiculous hand-wringing? She and Billy insulted Rob in the worst , most obvious way. She knows it, Billy knows it and Rob sure as hell knows it. There is nothing to discuss, nothing to think about, just the divorce to be arranged and new lives to be lived. Don't try to tell me Rob can come back from this, unless he wants to be a figure of contempt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She is making it sound it a Cinderella story. She is a slut and the husband is a wimp.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 2 years ago

Tragically, and the saddest part of the whole tale, was when he was ready to reconcile, she lied and said she was ready to move on. BUT.... she did it for the man she loves, to give him freedom from his emotional pain - 'That was why I took the ball out of Rob's court. It was, after all, the very least I could do for him.' That's some Shakespearean tragedy grist!!!

.

OP's usual magnificent, cerebral, and well-written effort. Can't wait for part III. 5++++/5!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Started off well but going down a progressive rabbit hole now. I broke the vows i made, ignored and belittled my husband and i need more than my family because i deserve it and if he / they can't handle that.....TC Ireland.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

the wife act like she dingy and space out or on drug.wife not likeable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is just dragging on. Not waiting for part 3, not reading any more of this either.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That was the most disgustingly selfish female narrative I have seen written…and it’s rotten to the core!! Her self justification…then her anger…then her trying to blame Rob for all eveils…completely burying the fact that she whites herself and ended the marriage!! She did it with her eyes open and no justification can change that! So dear Cookingwithgas…please go and shove your feminist bullshit ideas deep up both ur nether holes…and stop vomiting more of this shit!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please not a Bad RAAC , there is no way it work in this story, wife isnt sorry enough for RAAC to work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I honestly find everything the wife says dumb, even if some of it is right. And I don't believe there wouldn't be any effect of her taking up with the guy she cheated with again later if her kids etc knew. So that's a missed opportunity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What was this? All I got from this is that A) Billy is a self serving prick who knew he was destroying a marriage and a family, B) Barbara is a an egocentric, woke woman who cared more about a celebrity filled night of infidelity than she did her marriage or family, and C) Rob is the penultimate victim of a coveting celebrity and a thoughtless, conniving wife. Rob has been injured in service of his wife and kids. The wounds he suffered as a fire fighter took months and months to heal, leaving him with a minor disability for life. Barb ripped his heart and soul out, having little serious regard for the emotional wounds she inflicted on him. Barb knew how long it took for him to heal from his physical injuriesas a firefighter, yet she thinks he should heal overnight from her emotional assault on him. Rob should be able to just get over it and move on. The perpetrator demands the victim turn the other cheek and forgive. Billy gets off free and clear, even getting to reestablish his affair with Barb. Barb for her part evokes the scripture regarding those who are like..."dogs who return to their vomit", rebedding Billy numerous times before the ink on the divorce decree could even dry. The universe owes Rob big time.

servant111servant111almost 2 years ago

Wow.... You have developed a truly complex character in Barbara. Lots of conflicts and interesting parts to this pie. With Barbara...we have George Anderson's Linda with a nice internal map provided... I can state here though that Barbara is the most complete sociopathic narcissistic entitled princess ever penned on Literotica. I see here that Barbara, behind all the layers...couldn't care less about her actions... She is a true sociopath...ie the only real "person" in her universe is her self...all others are merely walking tools whose sole purpose is to gratify her rising emotional impulses of the moment. She also strongly evidences the fundamental trait of a sociopath..Barbara...even more than Linda...is utterly amoral... What she wants at the particular moment is the "highest and greatest good." With Billy, she strongly demonstrates that she is also becoming a sexual addict in her sociopathic nature. In that, she has never experienced unconditional love...in which you clearly value the other person's needs and wants as more important than yours... No..she cannot do that because she looks at Rob as a thing... She instead has been in pornea...the greek word for Lust...in which you objectify the other to gratify your momentary lust. This is the classic monkey on the back of the sexual addict. She increasingly searches for a bigger cock, greater experience, the greater sexual experience...to provide that greater hit.... Barbara rationalizes this fundamental betrayal in classic feminist nonsense. She is finding herself...she needs to expand herself...find her larger purpose... As shown in the last three paragraphs...she becomes a true slut...feeding the monkey which has now grown to dump her old family and encapsulate repeated trysts with Billy and the Monster...

As one parses your words and dig beneath the surface, we see a diabolical utterly selfish narcissistic bitch...who does anything she wants...and rationalizes as a fundamental entitled princess. There is not one iota of empathy in Barbara she betrays all fecklessly with out ANY remorse whatsoever.

In short, Barbara..is totally the most toxic bitch ever... Underneath her pretense of civility...she is fundamental incapable of any type of marriage relationship...because Barbara is unable to ever unconditionally love anyone. Rob has by her tryst with Billy and her utter lack of empathy for her husband been forced to face her amoral betrayal and the REALITY that there is no love in Barbara. He is shattered, even though he eventually attempts to restore some semblance...she has already moved on with her rationalized nonsense that she deserves to have it her way yet again.

There is simply no basis for a marriage here...

This given...I await the third installment of this utterly depressing descent into Darkness... The meeting looks like Rob is trying to recover something...but please leave it there... Barbara is simply too toxic...and to sociopathic to serve as a foundation for any real restoration... This one looks more and more like a wimp cuckold RAAC...which would be unfortunate...because you have so clearly framed Barbara as a true unforgiving selfish monster...

5 stars for outstanding writing and character development and making us think... Yes I find your Barbara to be the most despicable piece of work and this whole tale even more depressing than February Sucks... but still,,,

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Still don't feel sorry for the whore actually dis like her character more. She should of gotten an incurable STD.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 2 years ago

Wow, Barb was quite the bitch. Smug, condescending, unrepentant... I'm not surprised her husband couldn't stomach the sight of her. She destroyed their marriage for a fantasy crush, then was so narcissistic, she had the audacity to twist it around so it was her husband's fault.

-

This was a good chapter in that it made the wife even more detestable.

However, the idea that the pro football player might be interested in a relationship with a slutty mother-of-two, who was a decade older than him was laughable. It takes a special type of asshole to publicly cuckold a husband and destroy a once happy family. A man like that would view her as a dumb slut... a cum dump he enjoyed smashing for a night. That's it.

-

I hope in part three, Rob tells Barb that he's come to the surprising realisation that he's grateful she killed their marriage. That he hadn't been happy for years, and her selfish obsession with her career had made her a progressively shittier wife. He's now happy with a twenty-something badge bunny, who adores her firefighter husband, and their new baby.

With the air cleared, he happily rejoins his smoking hot younger wife, leaving Barb bitterly regretting throwing away a good man. Now in her 40's, guys are only interested in her as a fuck buddy, and she's come to the depressing realisation that all the good men are taken and she'll have to settle for a much older guy or die alone. She spends the wedding jealously watching her happy ex-husband, then goes home to her boxed wine and cats.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So stupid and selfish.

No but, you really believe the things you write.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yeah i didn't like this chapter at all. Both main characters were really unlikable and i think it would be better if they just divorced. Rob was really just to much weak and passive in this and Barbara doesn't seam to really love him at all even if she said it because her actions said differently and her plan is just crazy and bad but it's look like it will work and i don't think this two should get back together.

francemanfrancemanalmost 2 years ago

really a strange chapter but not in a nonsense.

Suddenly, the woman turns out to be completely selfish and even dumber.

She never questions herself. yes of course, she accepts that she made a mistake (fortunately again) but she almost considers herself the wronged party in the story.

Moreover, how can I say, take the advice and advice of a football player, a hardened bachelor, who is ten years younger and has never had a marriage or a family........ if that it's not completely stupid.

It's as if you were going to ask the Pope for advice on your erotic texts.

And I have a good laugh when you always emphasize the ego and the pride of men but don't take into account that of women.

Ego and pride is not a gender intended for a male or female category of people, but a trait of character and behavior of a person.

It's like saying that being smart, honest, kind, cordial, sensitive...is reserved for men or women.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Maybe I should undergo gender reassignment and turn into a narcissistic, arrogant, entitled bitch like Barb then I could blame shift all of my character defects on to my husband and berate him for having the temerity to be pissed at my betrayal of him and all my friends would agree with me that his pathetic male ego was what split us up, rather than anything I'd done. That seems to be the way to go here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thanks for the second part, explaining what happened to her. I could have done without the "Conservatives=good, Liberals=bad" lesson and thought it was unnecessary for the story. I tried ignoring it in the first part, but you came right out and said it in this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a b&^%$#.

She is even more evil in this chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

RAACuck ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Damn, what is the modern world?

The woman cheats and somehow she is still the victim.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The more I read, the less I like Barbara and any woman that reflects the four liberal female sins. Narcissism, selfishness, entitlement and deceit. When you encounter at even one of the four, run far far away. Some liberal male, painted nails with confused pronouns that shakes like a shitting dog will be her perfect partner.

Looking forward to the final chapter where Barbara realises she’s given up everything for a seat at the singles convention of lonely sluts that felt entitled to be whores because “they could”.

secretsalsecretsalalmost 2 years ago

Quite well written, but still somehow thoroughly uninteresting. Guess I'm just not that interested in Bab's viewpoint of the whole thing. Maybe all the FebSucks stories from Linda's perspective make the whole scenario feel tired.

demanderdemanderalmost 2 years ago

So, she moves on, gets screwed again, and.....? D

OdiouserOdiouseralmost 2 years ago

This was the highlight of my day. It started out as the worst day of stories ever. I start at the bottom and read up. The first three were easily 1's then the next two were 2's. God awful writing. But finally this one. I had just read part 1 yesterday so was quickly into this one and it was so realistic. I would be tempted to take up the challenge of writing my own "ending" but I think it is already ended. He is too pig headed to ever be her main man again, and she is too attractive to easily give up the all star role she has been playing. Do keep 'em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

LMAO…. You wrote her character so as to justify herself wanting out of the marriage, all with the liberal/conservative bullshit line as the foundation? You make her act like she has ants in her pants. She had an affair and then knowingly went back to the person that broke up her marriage? You can’t even give the husband someone decent after…. bimbo?

Burner70Burner70almost 2 years ago

She's a piece of shit! Selfish uncarabout her family . Hope she gets cunt cancer lol

nickbgbnickbgbalmost 2 years ago

I am assuming that you intended to write the wife as an even more self-focused hypocrite in this chapter? Barbara did the deed and won’t even allow her husband some space? Come now. The self-serving justifications are not consistent with her claim of “setting him free”, not one bit. This was demonstrated perfectly by her returning to Billy. If she were indeed playing the long game for a reconciliation you don’t bloody start an FWB and sometimes dates relationship with the man who caused your divorce. That sort of thing is going to be all over the media and Rob will believe that he’s been taken for a fool, so no way do the exes continue to be amicable afterwards.

><><><

I thought the wife might been more premeditated/conniving than originally portrayed but not stupid. Yet that is increasingly how she came across.

><><><

I also found the writing style to be a little cold, clinical. This was the case with both the sex scenes and the confrontation. May only be my perception though.

><><><

I had high hopes after part one however this follow-up fell considerably short. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Cunt

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She was a very relatable and strong character until the end. Her entitled behavior dictated a lot more than she realized. Wanted to date a celebrity, ignore husband and family. Want to sleep with celebrity, why not. She doesn’t respect cucks, but also doesn’t respect men that ignore her when she’s disrespectful?

Says she gave her man away because it’s the right thing to do? But then sleeps with the young hot guy she ruined her marriage for? She is a mess. She is a mess and weak at her very core.

I can’t see her even being capable of real growth as she currently is written. Just a jumble of contradictions.

If she tried to get back with Rob, it can only be for the wrong reasons. I don’t hate her, but I do t like her. She’s not a very good person. She’s trying though. Usually after she does something cruel and selfish she starts trying.

nickbgbnickbgbalmost 2 years ago

If you want to invite other authors to take up the baton and contribute their own version of the tale, I’d suggest that they do so after part one.

birbantello1962birbantello1962almost 2 years ago

Please, please, please .... NOOOOOO: don't tell us that Desi is marrying Billy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

amygdalaamygdalaalmost 2 years ago

Damm RAAC is a coming

Hiram325Hiram325almost 2 years ago

Barb. Is. A. Cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Meandering, heavy handed, inconsistent. There’s a good story and maybe some decent writing hidden in there but this whole thing could use a dose of “show, don’t tell.” It could also use an editor, you stretched 2 pages of story into 3 pages of posting here. By meandering I mean, in part, repetitive. Also, I still have no idea who actually did or didn’t get a wedding invitation, or when.

miket0422miket0422almost 2 years ago

It's great that she was honest and took responsibility for her actions.

Hate that the author revealed their divorce right at the beginning of the chapter. Sucked all potential drama from this chapter before it even started.

Of course you have to love a cheating wife who says she'll do anything to make things right but... When all he asked for was time ... She got pissed at having to wait. So many of these LW stories end up like the Meatloaf song ... I'll do anything for love but, I won't do that

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 2 years ago

I like this story.

What Barb did was wrong and the various commentators have already noted her detestable character. She decided to enjoy herself with Billy knowing that she was most likely putting her marriage at risk. That choice said everything.

I think most commentators miss, however, that Barb ultimately did the right thing. She recognized that there was no way back from her transgression. She divorced Rob so that he could find happiness with another woman who would not carry Barb's baggage and who would be more compatible. That is an expression of love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That was completely irrelevant. The change of perspective did nothing other than confusing me as a reader. Why would Barbara go into offensive mode and trigger the divorce when she was the one who made a mockery of their marriage? Tells that she has no self reflection at all...... Like that she'll continue to live in misery. Alas, it's just fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One star for trying to make a nasty cheating slut into the hero. She deserves no redemption. She shit on the faces of her husband and kids because she is as a selfish entitled bitch. The only good outcome would be a slow painful death for her and football boy.

sdc97230sdc97230almost 2 years ago

Might be the way a cheaters mind works, but who cares? It's just chapter 1 rehashed. Replace it with one paragraph that says they got divorced and now it's years later and their daughter is getting married.

CriosCriosalmost 2 years ago

Not sure there's a lot of true remorse on her part. She did what she did, intentionally, was glad for doing it and expects her husband is going to just going to hug her at their first meeting? It is a well-written story but she's definitely not a likeable character.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Your character Barb is beyond self-centered. She betrays her husband, commits adultery and thinks she has the right to demand her husband engage with her? She "won't lie down" for him as if he's culpable in her decision? Then, beyond all reasonably sane thinking, she believes she's doing him a favor by divorcing him because she's tired of being a single mom? If this were a true story and Rob was my buddy I'd help him get as far away from this narcissistic bitch as possible. My guess is, you hate men and you'll have him crawling back to her under the guise of forgiveness from a truly loving / forgiving man. Hogwash!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That went downhill fast. Firstly….the jump ahead in years right away, followed by flashback remembrances. Didn’t work for me.

.

Then, of course, the Slut not only did cheat…she got emotionally involved with the “kind” predator. Yuck. But it didn’t work out. Oh well…..

.

Meanwhile years go by…Rob gets healthy and successful. Kids grow up. A marriage is in the works! And the divorced parents are going to have to “get along” for the daughter. Yeah right.

.

Didn’t like that Rob did not find a replacement. Didn’t like that the kids gave Mom a big pass. Didn’t like that Slut was successful. Didn’t like most of where this plot went.

.

So now are we going to be treated to a sickening RAAC? Looks like it.

.

Bah, humbug. Chapter 1 had a very good setup of an admittedly well worn trope. So disappointed in the direction Chapter 2 went.

.

2 **

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yikes part 2 is terrible, I liked part 1. However Barb is a horrible character

SkubabillSkubabillalmost 2 years ago

I gave it a very guarded four stars. I think cookingwithgas intentionally made Barbara dislikeable. I keep wondering if she was the only one that did not get an invitation and what the meaning of that is. Perhaps in finding herself she unknowingly left the rest of her family behind.

JH4FunJH4Funalmost 2 years ago
Not as good as the first (2 Stars)

Most of your other stories were good one which I gave 3 Star. This one I just didn't like much.

JH4Fun

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Are you kidding? She betrays her husband, and then when he considers working on things, has the nerve to say she's ending the marriage! Then sees the guy who helped ruin her marriage again. This was absolutely horrible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Further to my 2 ** review just prior….the kids involvement in Chapter 1 was one of the things that distinguished this version of “wife leaves for celebrity” from many others. Yet they all but disappeared in this Ch 2. As well…Ch 1 ended with hubby heading home….but in Ch 2 readers never really learned what and how it all went down. Ch 2’s focus on the Slut’s POV years after the incident was just a disappointing change of direction!

.

Yes…the writing itself was very good…CWG is a very above average contributor here…and we should all be thankful. But…damn! My low score TOTALLY reflects the disappointment in tne plot direction in this Chapter!

.

Just sayin….

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

how boring was that!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I liked it but do not like Wife or Footballer. Wife for having no sense what she did was very wrong and no sense of fault or contrition. Football guy because he was a jerk who knowingly destroyed a marriage with children so he could sex the wife. No forgiveness from husband is my vote unless Wife changes here attitude.

anon.1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This woman was so incredibly selfish and cruel! She was fully cognizant of ruining her marriage and not only did it, but continued to do it that night and the next day. Even knowing her kids were also aware of the situation! And she really suffered very little if at all for her actions. I normally prefer reconciliations but not in this case.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This pile of trash confirms what I thought following part one. You really are dumber than a box of rocks. Don't bother with a part 3, judging by the majority of negative comments no one is interested. Or haven't you figured that out yet? 1*

phill1cphill1calmost 2 years ago

btw, why are Conservative values good, when we are living by them in this country and most places that claim to be conservative have the worst living conditions? Only in so-called here (wow, terminology from the mid-20th century) Liberal states do people actually live well, educated, good social services, great diversity. This is what the new world looks like, not like Iowa.

And wow, how incredibly rude those people are. For being "christians" they are always resorting to death threats, anonymous of course, and guns. These are the REAL conservative values, the ones conservatives live by, not the fiction they've made up.

anyway, the story seems decent. Yes, the woman is a victim here, just like if she were a man having an affair.

woodwardwoodwardalmost 2 years ago

Not even once an apology and going back to that for seconds. How stupid is this woman. I agree with an earlier comment, she will be alone and get screwed over in the next relationships. This series is well written though.

BrentJWBrentJWalmost 2 years ago

I actually enjoyed reading this is spite of the February analogy. The only big plot hole for me was her not being able to call her husband or children because she didn’t have HER phone. It’s not as if literally any other phone in the world she could borrow wouldn’t call their number as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If she was a wife who was supposed to love her husband, this wasn't believable at all. Not only did she betray him almost to his and their kids faces, but when they talk she has the nerve to treat him as if he's at fault also! He asks why she wasn't apologizing and she retaliates that he didn't hug her or shake her hand?! Are you kidding me?! Honestly, I hope in the third part Rob ends up happy with someone else and she ends up in misery.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Interesting take on the feb sicks thing. But once again someone writes this like it is the husbands fault, she is the better person for letting him move on, and why or why does the cheater HAVE to tell the husband that it was the BEST SEX she ever had or will ever have? If she hates her soon to be ex, or if she is doing some revenge act, then fine. But she loves him? Trying to possibly get back together? So let me CRUSH his ego?

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 2 years ago

I just finished part 1 and was guardedly optimistic on the story’s path. The plot lines for this part are simply a shit show. MC thought lines are convoluted as are her discussions with “friends “, justified by some bizarre reference back to woke-ness? Clearly need a part 3 that maybe gets the train back on its tracks, but not hopeful at this point. 3*

AbctoyAbctoyalmost 2 years ago

I will grade a 1* if no part 3 or a 4* if a part 3.

irinmikeirinmikealmost 2 years ago

The key for me was when the female lead stated she would feel the same betryal of their union if the male lead Rob had gone off with a female celebrity. However, it was fine for her to make this life changing decision and then expect her husband to "work out" the details of their reunion. Here is a woman who has raised two normal children, attending a Las Vegas event with her family, who made the decision to push her family aside for ONE night of bliss with a sports star. Really! The author tries to mull over all the contingencies after the fact but one thing is perfectly clear. In today's society the individual wants and needs ALWAYS superseds the group in question. In this case it was her husband and two children. At the end Barb keeps talking about all the things SHE wants from life as an individual. Never does she state that the family unit is more important than her whims. Unfortunately this is to often reality in today's society. The individual needs take center state and the group that is impacted by these decisions will just have to deal with the fall out. Sad but true in our world today.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 2 years ago

I thought I was going to puke reading about how woke she had become and her neanderthal husband just couldn't understand with his ego and everything. Every man should want his wife deserting him and the kids to run off and spend the night fucking with another man. What a crock of shit. Let's flip this around and have the husband win a date with a hot actress and spend the night with her. Bet Ms. Woke would have a completely different thought on the matter. And the idea that a young star football player would want to have a relationship with a middle aged woman with two kids is ludicrous. She was nothing but a piece of ass for the night. Needless to say chapter 2 sucked and chapter 3's RAAC is going to just make it worst. Why would Rob want a used up slut back. I'm sure with her new woke attitude and friends she was spreading her legs for some strange cock every night and pulling trains on weekends. 1* for creating a bitch equal to the infamous Linda.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Terrible plot so far. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

With the thoughts of so many females who feel entitledand backed by the feminessed courts it is no wonder males dont care and shit on relationships they have nothing to lose anymore. They lost it when they fell for the snatch. Thats all a lot of females have going for them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Mentally retarted people. Rob can have bunch of buddies and be happy man rather than having a glimpse of this damaged women. Morals matter.

OldskierOldskieralmost 2 years ago

Regardless of all the negative comments really would like to see how you end the story. Will time and maturity heal the wound of a serious mistake ? Please do complete your story.

Tim_the_cajunTim_the_cajunalmost 2 years ago

Again well written and a great story. Please bring it home now. Thanks.

LWLover60LWLover60almost 2 years ago

Barb needs a serious reality check and Billy needs to get humbled. Rob needs a woman that deserves him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yes if it's live set it free if it returns it yours if it doesn't it was never was. Yes I set it free she cheated then wanted to return. NO I'M NOT A CUCKOLD! No the SOB was just a male whore! His wife and children were led to believe what he did was normal. When we were out my wife and children and would happen to see them I would really put on the show for their children's showing what their dad should be doing. Of course Dave wasn't with them. I overheard what Darlene Dave the snake's wife was saying to Beth my wife about how lucky she was. At the time I knew Beth had cheated once but she didn't know that I knew. Later I asked Beth what she and Darlene talked about? Just the normal she said. I said I thought she said something like you being so lucky. I added that's a good woman that Darlene she doesn't deserve a cheating A****** like that Dave. She looked surprised. She was quiet. I asked if there was anything that we should talk about? Yes she said in a crying voice she told me everything that I already knew and more and begging for me to forgive her. We did eventually work out things and stayed together. The understanding that I specified was if she ever as much touch another man we were through. To my knowledge she hasn't.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hurry up on next part. I would love to see the big shot athlete take a fall.

tangledweedtangledweedalmost 2 years ago

The thing I take away from this story is the cheating wife's desire to control or justify the situation she created. Telling your husband he is everything you ever dreamed of and following that up by informing him that you risked your dream for the best sex of your life with someone else is unbelievably cruel. After initiating a chain of events that lead to your breaking your husband's heart and breaking up your marriage, you leave him with that tidbit of emasculating knowledge.

She can rationalize her behavior and pretend to be selfless in setting her husband free, but it is obvious by her actions that she is simply selfish and took what she wanted without regard to the consequence. It's pretty hard to feel any empathy for the woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The wife turns out to be a selfish 21st century whore like Linda in the February Sucks story. Thinking she had any right to not only cheat on her husband and then control how he was to react to her betrayal is the height of arrogance. She didn't deserve him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well written and clearly realistic with one caveat - Always wonder why that if the husband is upset or hurt by the cheating the writers focus on his pride and ego as the cause of his anger and make it seem like it is childish. When it is more of an issue of - being lied to; cheating; forgetting the husband and the children for a few hours just for the greatest sex in the world; breaking a very personal, serious commitment; sulling a lot of great memories for one, when told, will be the most hurtful and long-lasting memory; and, in this story being so blatant and disrespectful to someone she allegedly really love and cares for by doing it so publicly. This wasn't something done behind his back, tis ws a well planned, conscious deceit. Furthermore, the man realises there are only a few solutions and the divorce one is almost always the first one considered. Then the reality of what it means - less time with children, more out of pocket expenses (especially in this day and age when both incomes are needed to run a family and household). This realization adds a whole other level of hurt, pain, diappointment, stress and destruction of dream an hopes. For all of that, real reasons, it is not his pride or ego that is the cause of his pain but the outright consciously decided treachory and the collateral fall-out that drives a man to despair.

Frank66Frank66almost 2 years ago

Hate it when the content is so unlikable and the writing is so superb. Hard to score, but I won't be like these immature idiots who score it a 1, for any of the stupid reasons they give. The selfishness, and self importance, of Barb comes out in every thought she has; and while realizing the conflicts her hubby must have, doesn't care near enough. 'So I screwed up, deal with it', is her attitude, and 2 months is her limit to do so. Unrealistic. And the only time we hear of her crying is after her one noble deed to offer him a divorce, even tho she didn't want one. Practicing deceit to get what she wants.

Thanks for writing, and will eagerly wait for part 3.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Barbara was played by Billy. "Sure" the power just happened to go out just after she placed her bid. As Rob sees it, she played him (thus she left her purse and phone behind) and Billy was part of that. In Rob's eyes, she refuses to confess to what he sees as the truth. Therefore there is no marriage to save. If Rob discovers Billy and Barb hooked up again, that will just cement his beliefs. Rob needs to move on and rub it in Barb's face.

the_sensualistthe_sensualistalmost 2 years ago

Barbara is a decidedly unpleasant, shallow individual failing totally to understand the depth of Rob's pain, accusing him of being childish. She keeps enjoying the best sex ever with Billy. Reconciliation would be a tragedy for Rob. I didn't like this part 2 at all. Perhaps she should marry Billy but then run of with one of his teammates as she has proven her moral compass swings around a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yawn. As interesting as a Taco-Bell menu.

nordic46nordic46almost 2 years ago

Marlboro Man reincarnated, Right-wing conservative hate obvious, ruins a good story.

ThorlolThorlolalmost 2 years ago

After reading this I am not sure she ever knew what love is or if she ever loved Rob. Cheating is a big nono if you love someone, but also talking to the one you cheated with, who is a stranger, about their marriage? Yeah thats even a bigger nono. Last but not least, getting it on with the one she cheated with after they seperated really does show how she never felt something deep for Rob.

LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 2 years ago

You changed the whole characture of Rob in part two. Earlier, he was feisty and outspoken and wasn't prepared to accept what had taken place at the Auction. But in part two, he suddenly does NOTHING. Just says he wants time apart. We don't get to "hear" what he is thinking. It's simple: either he is prepared to accept and forgive what took place... OR... he files for divorce. He was a man of action. Not some weak, pathetic, coward who acts like a doormat. The slut wife moans about not getting her own way and doesn't even apologise but thinks Rob should just "get over it". I suppose part three will be from Rob's POV.

I mean, he did have a backbone originally and did have self respect but we saw none of that in part two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That’s a good way to end a marriage. Now why they never moved on is the question?. As a handsome captain in the fire dept. I’m sure he would have no trouble finding a new ❤️ love.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

Rob was an ass, and so was his wife. If Rob hadn't have run off crying and refusing to talk, there would have been a better ending. Stupidity on both parties.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Her logic is mostly out of the caustic feminist handbook. She turned out to be as selfish, destructive and controlling as any full blown narcissist. She fails to understand the shame she should experience due to her self absorbed behavior. From risking the $500 she gambled away to making one wrong choice after the other to insure she cheated on her husband to failing to allow her husband to control his own destiny. She's a piece of shit.

SunnyU2SunnyU2almost 2 years ago

Didn't care from the time jump. It killed all the momentum you established in Pt. 01.

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

"As soon as the divorce was finalized, I'd called him" Tells the whole story. Rob made the right move, and got rid of the slut. Nothing likeable about her, Write your own story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Anonymousabout 6 hours ago

The more I read, the less I like Barbara and any woman that reflects the four liberal female sins. Narcissism, selfishness, entitlement and deceit. When you encounter at even one of the four, run far far away. Some liberal male, painted nails with confused pronouns that shakes like a shitting dog will be her perfect partner.

Looking forward to the final chapter where Barbara realises she’s given up everything for a seat at the singles convention of lonely sluts that felt entitled to be whores because “they could”.

+1

Cheers

ejsathomeejsathomealmost 2 years ago

This second part was very disappointing. This woman is truly delusional. If she was my wife, I'd have kicked her to the curb as fast as possible. She is the one at fault, period. She ought to be shot for the shame and humiliation that she caused. It's absolutely ridiculous that she had positive support from her friends and family. Just doesn't make sense. She deserves NO sympathy whatsoever. She has her head (and her brain) up her ass.

KRD19254KRD19254almost 2 years ago

My hope is NOT a RAAC - for the following issues.......

I'm still trying to figure out why Barb felt/acted so entitled? They just had a serious fire-alarm and she would still so willingly leave her family to an unknown hotel safety? She was so celebrity-dazed that she could not and did not care for her family, she could not borrow a cellphone? Then in Billy's room she still could not make that borrowed Cell call to Rob but decided she was entitled to a Billy fuck? Then Barb lays all her BS at Rob's feet to get over or divorce, so contrite of her - she was divorced before she won the bid, no matter what her justification was.

\

For me it was Barb's smug attitude when she came home. She put it all on Rob to get over or else. She really did not want Rob; Barb emotionally checked out in Vegas (just like Linda did with Marc).

\

****4, Hooyah, salute - let Rob stay free

BigBlueKatBigBlueKatalmost 2 years ago

Not as good as the first. I really don’t give a shit about the sluts POV. 3/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Barbara is a piece of work. Stupid slut knew she was married, and still fucked that asshole. Rob was much better off without her slutty ass. She'd do it again if she had the chance, because she's entitled...

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonalmost 2 years ago

Looks like this is going the RAAC route... but unfortunately, Barb is becoming even less and less sympathetic. As the anon below said, narcissism, selfishness, entitlement, and deceit. The four horsemen of the marriage apocalypse.

Rob deserves better and their kids need to get a clue too... they kinda suck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I hope you don’t let Barb’s lies to herself persist through the final chapter. She threw her husband in the trash for her, not him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercookingwithgas@cookingwithgas
Romance novelist, under pen name K.L. Denison. You can follow me on Amazon, KDP and coming soon on SmashWords Like writing and posting free stories for others' enjoyment - often just to clear a writer's block. Real life can be pretty boring, so I strive to avoid the common ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES