If Loving You is Wrong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With David being Commander of the Training Academy, he made the exercise facilities available to family members of police personnel when recruits weren't using the facility in training. Many evenings when Mike worked Mid-Watch, Angie would go to the police academy and work out on the exercise bike. Sometimes Rita would go with her, and occasionally Dave would show up and work out with her.

Even though Dave and Angie both thought of their relationship as just good friends, they couldn't help sneaking peeks at each other during their evening workouts. Angie typically wore shorts, a sports bra, and a tee-shirt to their training sessions. Dave always wore the police academy issued gym shorts and tee-shirt. Some evenings when Angie felt especially devious, she would wear a regular bra that let her tits jiggle and sway. It had the same effect every time on David. His cock would swell in his shorts, and it brought back memories of the night she first saw his exposed cock, the night the redhead sucked him dry in the back seat of Mike's car. Angie enjoyed having that effect on David. She delighted in watching him struggle to hide his massive erection from her. Angie would then go home and wait for Mike's arrival. As soon as he would step through the door, she would strip him and suck him deep into her throat and then fuck him until he could no longer get an erection. Mike looked forward to working the Mid-Watch once that became their regular welcome home routine. *** Mike received a promotion to Sergeant just before Christmas, and Angie was three months pregnant at the time. David used his position as the Academy Commander to have Mike assigned to the Police Training Academy. And for the first time in his police career, Mike had regular daytime hours. Mike's fitness expertise and his fit, muscular frame were some of the main reasons the police department approved him for supervisor of physical training. He became affectionately known as Sarge or just Mike by his friends, but the Recruits had to follow protocol and call him Sgt. O'Rourke. Dave, Mike, and Angie attended the Fraternal Order of Police New Years' Eve party at the FOP Lodge to celebrate Mike's promotion. Angie couldn't consume alcohol because of her pregnancy; she had to stick with water or some other non-alcoholic drink. However, that didn't stop Mike and David from drinking their share of the intoxicating beverages from the open bar. Angie was the designated driver for that event.

Just before midnight, Angie's bladder was full, and she had to pee. David volunteered to escort Angie to the Ladies' room. He waited outside the door to escort her back to their table. They were halfway back to the table when the New Year's Eve revelers started counting down to midnight. Dave and Angie stopped to join in the countdown. When the clock struck midnight, the band began playing Auld Lang syne, and everyone joined in the traditional New Years' kiss. David apprehensively looked down at Angie, and she looked up at him. Without speaking, she went up on her tiptoes, and their lips came together. Angie parted her lips, and David's tongue eagerly invaded her mouth. It was a kiss that Angie felt throughout her whole body. Her erect nipples tingled, and her vagina buzzed like it was full of honey bees. That was the first time the two had ever kissed each other passionately. Before, there may have been a platonic kiss on the cheek, but nothing more. That New Year's Eve kiss was the first time Angie had ever experienced an orgasm just by kissing. Mike watched from across the dance floor as his best friend and his relatively new young wife engaged in a passion-filled New Years' Eve kiss. Mike had mixed emotions.

When the band stopped playing, David and Angie broke their kiss and casually continued to the table as though the kiss never happened. Mike leaped from his chair and pulled Angie into a kiss. Angie felt it was a nice kiss, but nothing like the kiss she and Dave had just shared. When Mike and Angie got home from the party, Angie tackled Mike as though he was her favorite sexual fantasy. Mike thought the blowjob was terrific. The sex that followed was even better.

It was afternoon when Angie awakens from her erotic dream sparked by events from the previous night of welcoming the New Year. Angie lay on her back, one arm behind her head, cradling it, staring at the ceiling. The taste of Mike's cum on her tongue and the tingle from the orgasm she experienced when she and David welcomed in the New Year with a sinfully passionate kiss did nothing to diminish the buzz in her head from the memory of her dream. A dream that both frightened and delighted her. She had an orgasm in her sleep as she dreamed of David's cock invading her very married, very pregnant vagina. It frightened her because she never wanted to cheat on Mike, especially not with his best friend. It delighted her because it felt so good and so right, sliding in and out of her still soaking wet pussy. She wondered if it felt so right because she loved David almost as much as she loved Michael?

Angie quietly slipped out of bed and left Michael peacefully sleeping as she made her way to the kitchen and put on a pot of coffee. She sipped her coffee and quietly scolded herself for having the erotic dream that could possibly lead to trouble in the future. She dismissed the sinful thoughts and blamed them on the prenatal hormones flooding her body.

The regular hours at the police academy subsequently turned out to be a blessing because Angie had a rough pregnancy. She had to be rushed to the hospital several times with excessive bleeding. David always gave Micheal time off to be with Angie. Since becoming friends, the two men had gone through a lot together. They were there for each other in college and again when they reunited at the Phoenix Police Department. If either man suffered a problem, the other was there to support him.

After a wild, crazy night of drinking, David foolishly flew to Las Vegas and married the sexy redhead on a whim, but she subsequently divorced him several months later. It was traumatic for David and his ego, but Mike and Angie were there for him. David was a basket case for months, and his friends stood by him at all cost. It almost cost Dave the Commandership at the Academy, but Mike covered for him until the storm passed.

When Angie had her miscarriage, David was there, spending the entire night at the hospital and taking vacation days to stay with them when she went home. Angie slipped into a deep depression and avoided contact with everyone, including Rita, David, and Mike. She went for days without eating or bathing. Angie lost interest in sex altogether. She would sleep most of the day and throughout the night. Michael became so worried she may harm herself, he enlisted David to alternate sitting with her during the day.

The doctor prescribed medication which she refused to take. Psychological counseling helped but didn't solve the depression. She only occasionally had sex with Michael, and it was less than passionate. It was mainly the missionary position and no oral sex whatsoever. Michael struggles with the thought of letting his best friend, David, in on their difficulties in the bedroom. David had always known how to read a woman's mood and usually knew how to deal with them.

Though their backgrounds were vastly different, Mike and David were more like brothers than friends. As a result, they would do anything to help each other. However, with what Mike proposes, their relationship was about to change in a way that neither could have possibly imagined.

~~~~~~~

Mike and Dave sat on the FOP's Lodge patio, watching the monsoon rain pour from the sky in sheets. During the monsoon season, the rain can come and go at a moment's notice. It rolled off the Lodge's roof in torrents, splattering noisily onto the exposed section of the cement patio. The sound almost drowned out the grumbling police officers who were crying into their beers. Today's Golf Tournament was supposed to be the biggest fundraiser of the year for the FOP Charities. The money raised was to go to several charities that the FOP sponsored.

Mike and David had barely gotten in six holes when the heavens opened and flooded the fairways. Now, they waited, hoping that somehow the weather would clear in the next few hours. The tournament had been the FOP's most significant source of charity funding. Now it looked as though everything would be canceled.

"Damn, this rain doesn't look like it's going to stop anytime soon," Mike grumbled as he took a drink of his third beer.

"Yeah, and I was kicking your butt," Dave joked.

"Sure, one stroke ahead after six holes. If that's what you call kicking my butt, then I guess last year I annihilated your ass."

"We won't talk about that," Dave grinned. They both laughed. The warmth they felt for each other was apparent in their good-natured ribbing.

The two men are favorably matched on the links. Dave's strength allows his drives to travel a great distance. Mike's strength is on the greens. He has sunk some unbelievably long-distance putts.

"So, how's my favorite girl?" Dave asked, referring to Angie.

David is fond of Angie. Okay, maybe a little more than fond. He is secretly in love with her. He had developed an even stronger love since that night Angie watched the redhead suck his cock only inches from her shocked face. Dave vividly remembered Angie's pretty, blue eyes staring intensely into his own as the redhead sucked him dry. He also remembered how he was wishing it was Angie sucking his cock. Unknown to Dave and Mike, Angie had fantasized that same night she was taking Dave's cum down her throat.

"She's okay," Mike answered, his face turning serious.

"What's the matter?" Dave asked when he saw the expression on Mike's sullen face.

"Oh, nothing."

"Come on, Mike. What's going on?" Dave knew Mike's emotions as well as he knew his own, and could tell something was bothering him.

Mike sat silently for a minute, absently staring into his beer. Finally, he looked up with a pained expression on his face.

"Oh, I don't know, Dave. Ever since the miscarriage, things haven't been the same between Angie and me. I understand some of the reasons, but Angie's been depressed for far too long now. She seems okay on the outside, but anytime I try to get a little close, if you know what I mean, she freezes up."

"Ah, Angie just needs a little more time. Losing a baby is pretty traumatic for a woman."

"I know how traumatic it was, Dave; that was my baby too," Mike barked, a little too severely.

David did a double-take with Mike's abrupt reply but said nothing.

"Sorry, Dave, I didn't mean to snap at you. But it's been almost three months since the miscarriage, and I don't see much improvement in Angie. I understand she is hurting, but that's no reason to stop having sex with me."

"I understand how you must feel, Mike. I don't think I could go without sex for a month, and I know I couldn't last three months. I thought she went to see a doctor about all that, and he gave her something to help her mood."

"Yeah, about that; the doctor hasn't been able to help. If Angie takes the medication, all she wants to do is sleep."

"Maybe what Angie needs is a little tender loving care from some sexy hunk like me," Dave joked, trying to change Mike's now glum disposition.

David knew he could get away with the comment as they often sniped at each other about sports, women, and sex. Sometimes, like now, it got very personal. It wasn't the first time Dave had jokingly remarked about making love to Angie. Michael knew that David liked Angie more than he let on. They had talked about it plenty of times. Both of them knew down deep that if Angie were ever to permit it, Dave would gladly ravish her. They both knew Dave loved her, but neither would ever admit it. As far as Mike knew, Angie was not aware of Dave's sexual fascination with her, or at least she showed no sign that she was conscious of his desires toward her.

"Not even you, Dave, God's gift to women, could break through the wall Angie's hiding her emotions behind," Mike lamented, looking at his friend with a mocking smile.

"I'll make a deal with you, Mike. Give me 30 minutes to make out with Angie without you watching, of course, and she would immediately come out of her depression. I guarantee it.

"No way," Mike sputtered, "You may be good with most women, but Angie's different. I think you are just looking for a chance to feel up, my Angie. I think in the back of your mind you want to....to....to fuck her."

"Mike, give me some credit. You are the one that brought this up. I'd do nothing that would make either of you uncomfortable. You two are my best friends, which is a lot more important to me than....wait a minute. I take that back....she'd be worth it," Dave chuckled.

"Ha! Ha! You forget that I know how horny you can get," Mike smirked.

"No, I mean, I'd do nothing more than you both wanted me to. I am willing to do whatever it takes to help you and Angie with that problem."

Mike had watched Angie and Dave play around in better times, teasing each other in a good-natured and sexy way. Sometimes, she would sit on Dave's lap in an attempt to make Mike jealous. It never worked. Some men would have been furious. However, Mike actually enjoyed watching them tease each other, and in fact, he got a strange little thrill when the two would get frisky with each other. Fortunately, Mike wasn't the jealous type, primarily where Dave was concerned. They had been friends far too long and had dated many of the same girls in college and shared secrets others wouldn't feel comfortable sharing. Mike knew Dave would never go behind his back when it came to Angie.

One night the teasing had gotten so intense. Angie became deeply aroused, and her face turned beet red. Her breathing became so labored and rasping, her eyes glazed over. Angie's lustful expression caused Mike to become desperately aroused. Mike was so aroused, he entertained fantasies of Dave and Angie having sex. That night after Dave left, Angie was like a wild woman in the bedroom. Her actions caused Mike to wonder if Angie was entertaining the same fantasies of having sex with Dave.

"Just give me a chance with her, Mike," Dave said with a broad smile. "I could break through that wall in a heartbeat. You haven't really seen me when I turn on the love jets. I become a super stud that women can't resist," Dave facetiously bragged.

"You know," Mike continued as if he weren't listening to Dave, "Angie's only given me a blowjob about twice since her miscarriage."

"Wow, man, that IS bad," Dave said seriously. "I thought she was such a hot number when you two first started dating. You know...like I've said before...I assumed she would do anything you asked in the bedroom."

"Well, to be truthful, she did up until the miscarriage. I mean, she has always been a bit conservative in the bedroom, but she never denied any of my requests until the miscarriage," Mike said, and turned around to order another round of beer.

When Mike looked back at Dave, his mind suddenly flashed back to that double date with Dave and his redheaded girlfriend a few years ago. That night Angie was a wild woman in bed. Mike found himself thinking maybe it would shake Angie out of her rut if she were to witness Dave getting his cock sucked again. Or perhaps if she just got another glimpse of his big cock. "That might work, but how does one set something like that up?" Mike secretly wondered. ~~~~~~ Angie watched the rain pour from the roof of the police gym as she pedaled the exercise bike. Angie liked the rain most of the time. She loved the way a brief rain made the desert smell. She liked it more so when she didn't have to be out in it. She stared at the drenching rain and thought of Mike and Dave and how disappointed they had to be right now. Angie knew how much the two of them looked forward to the annual FOP Charity Golf Tournament. Oddly, a little unwanted thrill raced through her at the thought of Dave, and she became very aware of the pressure of the bike seat against her vagina. She quickly pushed the thought of David from her mind.

Mike is a good husband, Angie told herself as she continued to watch the rain and pedal the bike. Maybe he was a little clueless as to how to arouse a woman but a caring lover nonetheless. She knew that the months since the miscarriage had been rough on him, too. However, she couldn't shake the feeling of loss that consumed her. Her doctor said it would pass. So far, it hadn't.

Angie pedaled harder. Soon she was at racing speed, hoping the strain on her legs would somehow wash negative thoughts from her mind. Angie spent a lot of time exercising now; it was therapy for her. She exercised in the police gym alone most of the time, but she would meet her friend Rita at the gym on Saturday mornings. On Saturdays, the gym was practically deserted, giving Angie and Rita enough privacy to discuss the problems created by her miscarriage. They had been meeting at the gym since she'd returned home following the miscarriage. Rita told her she needed to get out more, and besides, it would be therapeutic for her at the gym. Rita had been right. It was good therapy for her but, unfortunately, not enough to pull her out of her depression. *** Finally, the rain let up enough for Mike and Dave to finish their round of golf. Despite all of their moaning and groaning, they finished in a tie but far behind the tournament winners. Mike volunteered to buy the beer. The two men talked for a long time until it was near time to go home. Mike ordered one last beer for the road. Although he had probably had too many already, he needed the courage that the alcohol afforded him for the next part of his conversation with Dave.

"So, were you serious about what you said earlier?" Mike asked Dave as if they had just had the conversation.

"Serious about what?" Dave asked.

"What you said when we were waiting for the rain to stop."

When Mike realized that Dave didn't understand what he was talking about, he added, "You know...uh...about flirting with Angie and loosening her up."

Mike was nervous about what he planned to say next but tried to keep Dave from noticing. He could feel his heart pounding in his chest. An unexpected expression came to Dave's face. Suddenly, he was concerned that Mike had taken his comments about Angie wrong.

"Uh...listen, Mike, I was only kidding. You know we joke all the time about that stuff. You've seen how Angie and I tease and play around with each other. It's always been nothing but good fun."

"So, you were kidding?"

"Well, yeah," Dave said, shaking his head in confusion.

"Too bad. Because I think...uh...I think Angie could use some...uh...loosening up. Do you understand what I'm saying, Dave?"

Suddenly, Mike's palms were sweating. He studied the expression on Dave's face but couldn't read his thoughts. Mike could"t believe he planned to offer his wife to his best friend. Dave was silent for a long minute.

"What are you trying to say, Mike? Are you saying you WANT me to really hit on Angie...your wife? I mean, not in a kidding way as we have done so often in the past?"

Dave stared at Mike like he was from a different planet. Dave cocked his head and started to say something else but stopped.

"Well, I'm not sure I would call it HITTING on her. I am merely suggesting you maybe go back to giving her a little flirtatious attention would be a better way to put it."

David continued to stare at his best friend but said nothing. Mike couldn't determine what was going on in Dave's head. He had to be careful his plan didn't blow up in his face.

"Listen, Dave, I know Angie likes you; I can see the way she looks at you when she thinks I'm not watching. And, don't kid me; you like her, too."