If Loving You is Wrong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike let that statement hang in the air for a few seconds. He could see the wheels turning in Dave's mind, and a bit of blush colored Dave's face.

"Well...uh...uh...yeah...yes, I like Angie as a...a friend," Dave clarified, suddenly stuttering all over himself.

Dave examined Mike's expressions, trying to determine if Mike understood what he was saying. He wanted to be sure there was no misunderstanding between his best friend and him.

"Hell, Mike, you and Angie are my best friends. I would do anything in the world for you two, but...but don't you think my coming on to her for real might jeopardize what we have?"

"Look, we are best friends, Dave, but I know you like Angie more than just a best friend. I see the way you look at her when you think I'm not watching you."

"I'm sorry, man, and I swear nothing is going on between your wife and me."

"I know that, Dave. I'm not accusing you of any hanky-panky behind my back. Remember that time Angie bought that sexy bikini and came out to the pool to model it for us? I saw your eyes. They were so big that I thought they might pop out of your head. And Angie blushed like a schoolgirl when she noticed your appreciative expression."

"Sure, Angie's a gorgeous woman. I would have to be dead not to react to her fabulous body. What guy wouldn't?"

"Well, I'm offering you the chance to do more than look," Mike said, and stopped.

"What do you mean a chance to do more than just look?"

"I want you to tease and flirt with her as in the past, but maybe furtively cop a feel occasionally. You know....squeeze a tit or pinch her butt," Mike smiled.

Mike's words were hanging heavily in the air. Dave was obviously giving Mike's offer serious thought. Mike knew this was a defining moment; if Dave turned him down, he'd act like it's all a joke. Mike was nervously biting the inside of his mouth as he watched Dave's face.

"Let me see if I understand you correctly, Mike. You're saying I can openly flirt and seriously pursue your wife in front of you, and you wouldn't mind? It wouldn't bother you just a little bit?"

"Well, I'm not saying it WOULDN'T bother me, but if it helps Angie to recover from the miscarriage, then I can tolerate it." Mike almost sighed with relief that it was out.

"Are you out of your fucking mind, Mike?"

"No...well, maybe! Uh...I don't know. Listen, Dave, you know that Angie has had a bad time over this last year, and you know how much I'm worried about her. She needs something more than the doctors have offered. She needs something or someone to shock her out of the depression."

"What is Angie going to think if I squeeze her tit and you sit by and say nothing about my brazen actions with your wife?"

"Do it when you think I am not looking. Making it appear you are doing it behind my back. The risk of getting caught will either arouse Angie or piss her off. Either way, it will produce a shock that might shake her out of the funk she is suffering."

Dave took a long swig of his beer, swished it around in his mouth before gulping it down, and then stared blankly at Mike. It was apparent the wheels were turning in Dave's head. After a long, suspenseful minute, Dave spoke.

"And you honestly believe that my flirting and romancing Angie, showing her more attention, will do the trick?"

"I sincerely hope so. I know Angie needs more than what I have been giving her. You could make the difference."

"And what if I actually arouse Angie to the point she wants to have sex with me? Are you sure you will be alright with that? My success rate with women is pretty high."

"The whole purpose of doing this is to arouse her to that point. I truly don't believe that Angie would ever cheat on me, but if she did, you would be my preferred choice if she ever did that. I could live with it if she turned to you for that kind of help."

"Do you honestly feel you would be okay if Angie and I crawled into bed together and had sex? I'm talking about raw, passionate sex. You've known me long enough to know I go for hot, dirty, sweaty sex that has women coming back for more," Dave cautioned.

Mike hadn't seriously thought of that actually happening until now. He was sure that Angie would reject Dave's overtures and come to him for her sexual relief until that moment. As the doubt flooded his mind, Mike could feel himself getting aroused. Then he realized that he wanted to share Angie with his best friend but didn't understand why.

"It won't go that far, Dave, but if it does, I will learn to deal with it," Mike reluctantly uttered. "My main concern is that we help Angie get over her terrible bout with depression."

David unconsciously started nodding his head, yes. A smile flashed across Mike's face as he visualized his wife making love with his best friend. Dave's mind flooded with all the things he wanted to do to Angie first. He couldn't believe Mike agreed to share Angie with him.

"This is nuts, Mike. You DO realize how nutty this sounds, don't you?" Dave asked.

"Not really. Here's what gave me the idea in the first place. Do you remember that time we double-dated, and that redhead gave you a blowjob in my backseat?"

"Yes. I think about it quite often. It was one of the better blowjobs I have ever had. I haven't had one as satisfying since." Dave said with a guilty smile.

"Well, I never told you how aroused Angie got that night. I knew that something had awakened her libido, and when we got back to my place, she fucked me in ways I could never have imagined. Truthfully, I've always wanted to thank you for the X-rated performance that night. I never saw Angie so hot. She even gave me one of her rare blowjobs."

"Well, I'm glad I could be of service that night," Dave said with a sheepish smile.

"I know this sounds nuts...even to me. But, I'm desperate, Dave. I've talked to the doctor, and even he has been worried about Angie's state of mind. He wanted her to go on some anti-depressants, but she refused. I'd love it if you used your foreplay skills to turn Angie into a wild and sexy woman, but I would settle for her just being like her old self again. I figure if she can be turned on from watching you get your dick sucked, well, it would be fun to see how much you could get her motor running if...you know if she could see...."

Dave finally grasped that Mike was dead serious. He could feel himself getting hard just thinking of the possibilities. Dave had a sudden vision of Angie taking him deep into her throat. His voice almost quivered when he responded to Mike.

"You're serious, aren't you, Mike?"

"Never been more serious."

Dave was silent for a long time, deciding how to answer. The words were there, but could he actually say them to Mike? He worried about the effect this could have on their friendship and the impact such an action could have on Mike and Angie's marriage.

"Well, if I agreed to do this...and I said IF, how far can I go? Do you want me to arrange for her to see my cock, again? Or does someone need to suck it in front of her again?"

Dave became excited at the possibilities again. He didn't want to appear too enthusiastic about having sex with his best friend's wife. There was no doubt in Dave's mind that if he started seducing Angie, he didn't intend to stop until he had fucked her brains out. No woman had ever stopped him in the middle of foreplay. Once they reached a certain point, once they felt his big cock near the entrance to their love channel, they usually begged him not to stop for any reason. He hoped Angie would be no different.

"I don't know, Dave. I guess I will generally be okay with however far Angie lets you go. It's not like I will jump out of the shadows and scream stop if she begins to respond. You get her aroused, and I promise not to get in the way. I don't mind you getting Angie aroused because she has always come running to me for sexual relief."

"Are you sure about this, Mike? Something like this could end our friendship. It could also go so far as to end your marriage. Don't get me wrong, and I'm not trying to back out on you. I just want you to be aware of all the possible consequences."

"We won't let it destroy our friendship, Dave. I promise. We have been friends for too long to allow that to happen. The only thing that I ask is that I get to see or hear everything you are doing."

David made a face and started shaking his head no. Mike felt his stomach churn when he saw Dave's reaction.

"Mike, are you saying you are one of those guys who get a thrill out of watching other men fuck his wife?

"Wait a minute, Dave, I'm not asking you to drop by the house and fuck my wife. All I'm asking is that you go back to playfully teasing Angie and get her to the point she will fuck me crazy, like before."

"Oh...I thought you were asking me to fuck Angie and get her out of the deep depression she has fallen into recently. At least that is what it sounded like to me."

"I'm saying you can go back to the playful teasing and occasionally pinch her on the butt or cop a feel of her tits. Just be subtle about it, like you are doing it behind my back. I sure don't want Angie to think I was putting you up to fucking her. She would never understand."

"I can do that for you and Angie. What are best friends for if you can't count on them to fondle your wife's tits or play with her ass?" Dave laughed.

"And Dave, I expect you to keep me informed of what the two of you do together," Mike quickly explained.

"I don't know about that, Mike. It makes me feel like I'm back in high school and bragging about my conquests. I like Angie too much to go so far as giving you an account of what she says and does while we are together in a compromising way. I couldn't in good conscience violate her privacy that way."

"I understand what you are saying, and I appreciate your feelings. However, just think about this as being a therapy for Angie. It would be like you are helping Angie with her recovery," Mike said, only half-jokingly. "It would also help me learn more about what it takes to turn Angie on. I'd love to be able to arouse her without your help, but I haven't been that successful so far."

"Mike, I hope you don't expect to sit around and watch me play with Angie's tits. If I do this, it has to be subtle and out of your view," Dave stipulated.

"I will try to fade into the background and pretend I'm not aware of your overfriendliness. Hopefully, I will learn more about foreplay and how to get the woman I married back. And if I'm fortunate, she will open up sexually and go back to doing many of the things she did before the miscarriage. It may sound crazy, but I'm desperate."

Mike paused and let his words sink in before he continued. "Listen, Dave, you know I love Angie more than anything in the world and that I would never do anything to hurt her. If I thought this would cause her problems, I would've never suggested it. If she asks you not to touch her in that manner, then I expect you to back-off."

David shook his head in agreement. Mike paused and let Dave absorb what he had just said. Then he continued with his pitch.

"The way I figure it, we can all have a little good-natured fun. Angie will get some much-needed attention. You will get to touch my beautiful sexy wife in places no other is allowed, and I will hopefully get my wife back like she was when we first married. Worst-case scenario, she rebuffs your advances, and you go home with your tail between your legs. And maybe a bad case of blue balls."

Mike sat back with a smug smile on his face. He knew that Dave could never turn down a challenge. David had always been motivated by, and risen to, a good challenge.

"There's absolutely no chance of me striking out and going home with a case of blue balls, Mike," Dave said confidently, "and I hope you realize what you are risking."

The comment didn't seem to dissuade Mike. He still had a hopeful expression on his face.

"Mike, you should give serious consideration to that fact before you encourage me to proceed with the seduction of your wife," Dave said and then fell silent.

David had to admit that the idea of touching Angie's tits and butt appealed to him. And it wasn't like he would be having an illicit affair behind his best friend's back. If Mike was okay with it, who was he to question him?

Finally, Dave added, "You have to let me have free access to Angie. You do know that, don't you? I can't operate at my best if you put a lot of rules or constraints on me. I have to be able to 'strike while the iron is hot.' No pun intended."

Mike felt a surge of uncertainty mixed with excitement. He almost wanted to back out but managed to convince himself it was in Angie's best interest to be shocked out of her depression. Mike couldn't believe he had actually agreed to let Dave fondle his wife without appearing to be some kind of pervert. Mike managed to control his joy and answered calmly.

"Agreed. I promise not to get in your way, Dave."

"I'm thinking with my cock right now, Mike, but yes, I will do it. I will do it for you AND Angie. I would be a damn fool to turn down the opportunity to touch her and..., and Angie is a gorgeous, classy woman. Just being near her is a treat."

"Then, it's agreed? You'll do it?"

Mike fought the grin, trying to take over his face.

"Against my better judgment, yes," Dave replied, trying to keep his enthusiasm in check.

"Alright!" Mike said, a little too loud.

They shook hands, downed the rest of their beer, and happily shuffled to the parking lot. ~~~~~ "You about done, Angie? I'm beat," Rita Sanchez said as she walked over to Angie.

Angie was still pedaling away on the exercise bike. She was in her own little bubble, and the rest of the world was locked outside. At first, Angie didn't hear Rita as her mind was consumed with her own personal problems.

"Angie! Are you about done with your workout?" Rita repeated.

"Oh...yeah. I guess I was a little lost in my thoughts," Angie replied to Rita, her breathing rapid from the exertion.

"Well, you've been pumping away on that damn bike and staring out the window for an hour like you were on a mission."

"Sorry," Angie said as she got off the exercise bike and took the towel Rita held out to her.

The two friends walked to the showers without talking. Rita knew Angie's mind was someplace else, and any conversation would be pointless. The two women hurriedly stripped and entered separate shower stalls. Approximately ten minutes later, Angie stood motionless outside her shower stall, the towel held to her still wet body, staring into space.

"Now, what are you staring at, Angie?" Rita asked as she walked naked out of her shower stall.

"Oh...was I staring?" Angie asked, holding the towel modestly in front of her.

Angie watched Rita as she walked unashamed and naked to her locker. It appeared that Rita didn't have a modest bone in her body. Angie admired Rita's free spirit. She watched Rita open her locker and bend over to retrieve her panties. Then Angie shook her head and smiled to herself as she studied Rita's private parts coming into view. It was so like Rita to shave her pussy, Angie thought, as she looked at the smooth outer lips and the fat pink inner lips hanging between Rita's thighs. An unexpected jolt of electrical energy went through Angie as she stared at Rita's smoothly-shaved vagina. Angie felt herself getting wet as Rita's vagina peeked at her from between her naked thighs. Angie knew that Rita had been a wild one in her younger days. The way Rita talked, she and her ex-husband had been very active sexually. There were even rumors of them engaging in wife swapping.

"What's really going on with you, Angie?" Rita said, turning around with her panties still in her hand.

Rita was still worried about Angie. It seemed that almost nothing she said or did helped. She had made several suggestions to Angie about getting out and taking her mind off her sadness. Their Saturday exercising routine got her out of the house. At least that was some progress, and she did seem to be loosening up a bit lately. Rita sat down on the bench facing Angie and lifted one leg to put her panties on. A chill dashed through Rita when she caught Angie's eyes staring at her pussy.

Angie's face colored when she realized that Rita had seen her looking at her shaven vagina. It seemed that Rita froze with her leg lifted and thighs apart, giving Angie ample time to stare at her pussy. Rita was tempted to ask Angie if she would like to get a closer look at her pussy, but Angie finally looked away and started babbling.

"I don't know what it is, Rita. But there's...there's just something missing. Something I need, but I'm not getting.

Angie slipped on her panties and shorts but not her bra or tee-shirt as she spoke with Rita. She stood topless as though she wanted Rita to look at her breasts. Rita's first thought was that Angie might want to try sex with another woman because of the way she had stared at her pussy and was just moments away from suggesting they lick each other's pussy.

But Angie interrupted Rita when she asked, "Do you know what I'm talking about, Rita?"

"Yes, I do, Angie. At least I think I do, and if you want.... "

Angie thoughtlessly cut her off. "I'm missing something...something at home. Mike's a great husband, but he doesn't seem to know what I need right now."

Angie pulled on her tee-shirt and stuffed her bra in her gym bag along with her workout clothes.

"That's normal after a crisis, Angie," Rita replied. "Men don't always know what a woman needs. Sometimes it takes another woman."

Rita was still hoping Angie may be leading up to a suggestion that the two of them satisfy each other's sexual needs because Angie's nipples were hard and pressing against her tee-shirt. However, she decided to waits for Angie to commit further.

"It's more than...more than losing the baby, Rita. It's...oh, I don't know."

"You and Mike not having much fun in the sack right now?" Rita asked, with a questioning look and a raised eyebrow.

"No...we're not, Rita. But that's not really new."

"So, Mike's not pleasing you?"

Rita still hoped that Angie was leaning toward intimacy with her best friend but was afraid to push it just yet.

"Well, Mike's good to me...really good. But there has to be more."

"Maybe you need an affair," Rita joked.

Then she saw Angie's face turn red. Suddenly, Rita's face brightened, and she squealed, "Oh wow, you've been thinking about it, haven't you! Or maybe you've already had one."

"No, I haven't!" Angie said, but her face got redder, giving her away. "I would never cheat on Mike! I love him too much."

"But you've thought about it. Come on, tell me the truth, Angie. Who do you have sex with, in your mind? Who are you fantasizing about when you have sex with Mike?" Rita prodded in an excited voice.

"No, you're wrong, Rita."

"Don't try to bullshit me, Angie. We ALL think about someone else during sex at one time or another. It's the way the human mind works."

"Okay, I admit my mind has wandered during sex with Mike, at times."

"Do you fantasize about being with another man or a woman? Or maybe a threesome with another man and woman. Or maybe multiple men fucking you at the same time?

"Stop. Stop, Rita! You are getting carried away. I'm not some perverted slut looking for a gangbang. No, I just have these fantasies. You know, with a guy."

"With just a guy or some guy in particular," Rita asked.

Angie didn't want to tell Rita that it was one guy in particular that they both knew, named David. And Angie certainly wasn't going to admit to Rita that a few of her fantasies included her, at times. They had been friends for a long time but not long enough for Angie to admit that she had often imagined herself eating Rita's pussy. And she certainly wouldn't admit that those fantasies about Rita happened on more than one occasion.