If Only I'd Have known Sooner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But now the "boys upstairs" had decided that it would be a good idea if she now became my PA once Bob left. It was envisioned that at some point I would take over Bob's position in the company and his role in managing new projects that were in the pipeline. I was delighted but "Sophia Loren" less so. It wasn't just that she would miss Bob with whom she had worked for years but I knew it was also because I was black. It wasn't that she said or did anything overtly racist but it was so obvious that she was. The way she looked me and talked to me set all my alarm bells ringing. But instead of letting it upset me I sat down to think how I could exploit this and use it to my advantage.

And the opportunity wasn't long in coming. We had been working together for a few weeks and she had been entirely professional. She had a wealth of knowledge when it came to running the department that made life much easier for me as she knew "what was what" and where all the skeletons were buried. But while I did my best to show her even if I was not Bob I could still be a good boss I got nothing from her. She was cool and aloof and when she explained something to me she had a very condensing attitude as if she was talking to a rather stupid little boy.

But I had a plan. Her quarterly one-to-one review was due and I suggested that it would be best if we sat down and had "a little chat about things" one Friday afternoon after work. She wasn't that keen as she needed to get back home to look after her husband. But I insisted. So at 5 past 5 there was a very confident knock on my door and then "Sophia Loren" marched in as if it was her office. She sat down in the luxurious leather armchair in front of my large oak desk. I offered her a drink and after a bit of frosty small talk I decided to no longer waste my time and got down to business.

I began by telling her how much I appreciated her hard work and her professionalism adding that however her attitude towards me left much to be desired. Naturally she denied that she had an "attitude" and even pretended to not know what I was talking about. I asked her if she found it difficult working for a black man who was her boss. But she said that wasn't true. So then I warned her that racism in the workplace would not be tolerated by me or the company and if I reported her to HR she would be in serious trouble. But naturally enough she denied being racist though she said that she was sorry if she had given that impression and was very graciously prepared to consider any ideas I might have to improve our working relationship.

Well as it so happened I did have one idea.

'Good', I said and I got up from behind my desk and casually walked round to stand next to where she was sitting in her armchair. I pointed out that it was her job to help me to do mine. It was her job to look after me and please me. She agreed that I was right.

'Good,' I said once more and leaning forward I cupped one of her breasts, 'I'm so glad we understand each other.'

"Sophia Loren" gave a start and nearly leapt out of her seat.

'We are a team,' I went on as I started unbuttoning her blouse. 'We have to learn how to work together,' I said as my hand slid inside her bra and I clamped my hand over her full breast.

She let out a stifled squeal as if someone had a hand over her mouth.

'From now on you will call me; "boss" or "sir" and you will smile and be pleasant at all times.'

I rubbed her nipple.

'And if you are not prepared to do that and we can't work together you will need to consider your position because if you cannot tolerate me merely because of the colour of my skin it might be in your best interests to resign rather than wait for me to make a complaint to HR and have you sacked.'

I removed my hand from her breast and started to push her skirt up around her waist saying,

'After all you know that this company takes a very dim view of racism and we don't want to law involved do we?'

I stroked her thigh. Oh! Lovely. She had really nice legs hidden under her long skirt.

'And I'm sure you don't want anyone to look into how you are on a grade 4 pay rate or how you got all those extra holidays or start looking into your expense account; do we?'

I started to tug off her panties.

'So in future this is what you are going to do. You are going to wear some more sexually luring clothes. I don't want you to wear these frumpy clothes that only an old woman wears and that includes your underwear," I held up her panties 'I don't want to see you wearing stuff like this in future. In short I want you to wear clothes that I like. Also, I want you to to be available for sex whenever I demand it. And I want you to be enthusiastic and obedient and if you are not I will beat you. In fact I will beat you whether you deserve it or not because you are a racist bitch and you need to be broken in and punished. You need to learn to respect black people. Do you agree?'

She was crying so it was hard to tell but I think she did.

To seal the deal I unzipped my trousers and held my big black cock in front of her face. It was a sloppy and messy blow job but it thrilled me because it showed me that she hadn't done this very often if at all and the look on her face told me that she wasn't enjoying it her expression was like that of a child that had just been forced to take a spoonful of cod liver oil (but we all know how good cod liver oil is for you, don't we?) I then lifted her legs up until they were around her ears and hammered my big black cock into her as if I was hammering a nail into a piece of wood. By the time I was finished with her she was a complete ruin. She locked as if she had been hit by a train. I stood back and admired my handiwork and was well pleased with my efforts

'So...on Monday when you come in I want to see you appropriately dressed; discreet but sexy. I'll leave it up to you to decide what that means. If you get it wrong I'll have no choice to beat you. And for God's Sake wear some sexy underwear!'

'Yes boss.'

' And another thing. Trim your pussy. I like that.'

'Yes boss.'

'You've got the weekend to sort yourself out.'

'Yes boss.'

'Now on Monday morning and every morning from now on I want you to present yourself for inspection, understand?'

'Yes boss.'

'Then I want you crawl on your hands and knees under my desk and suck my cock while I drink my coffee and read my emails. And you will do that every morning. Your body is available for my use whenever I want and I'm going to fuck you senseless at least once a day. Because from now on that will be your job!'

'Yes boss.' Then she started crying again.

I couldn't wait for Monday and I bet "Sophia Loren" couldn't wait either.

So there you have it. I have a very sexy and submissive white woman on tap when I am at work and I have another very sexy and submissive white woman available when I am at home. Could life get any better? Is this country racist? Yes it is thank God! Ochi was right. The only way to fight racism is in the bedroom. And when the time comes the one thing I wont do is give my sons the same bad advice my father had given me.

12