If Three's a Crowd, Four is… Pt. 02

Story Info
Part two of our foursome.
3.2k words
4.74
5.9k
9

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/01/2023
Created 07/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Direct continuation If Three's a Crowd, Four is...

After our first round, the four of us were catching our breaths.

I couldn't believe my luck! I went into this weekend with nothing planned except the run with Adam and now here I was in my king sized bed, having a foursome with him and two of the hottest men I'd ever seen!

After Adam and I had swallowed Luther and Jame's large cumshots, we had all fallen into bed to recover.

Adam was on the far side of the bed, facing me, laying sideways and draping a fit, lean leg over Luther's thigh. I was a mirror image with my thigh laying over James.

The edible we had taken earlier was still having a strong effect on me. And the post sex bliss had my eyes half closed as I smiled into James chest. I was letting my fingers roam up and down his body. Lazily drifting across his strong, muscled frame. Over his shoulders, then to his chest, to his abs, then his hips and thighs.

We had my white sheet pulled up and over my lower body and over his leg closest to me. His soft, large cock hidden, but waiting between his legs to go into action again at a moments notice.

I felt his chest vibrate on my cheek before I heard his voice, low and deep in the dimly lit room. "Mmm that feels fucking good."

I glanced up and smiled seeing his eyes were closed. He was clearly enjoying me playing with his body as much as I was.

I kissed his chest lightly. "What can I say, I'm a full service ho."

"Can't wait to see all this ho has to offer." He said as his big hand drifted down my back, beneath the sheet, and lightly patted my bare ass. His calluses hands juxtaposing with my smooth, soft ass cheek.

I glanced over and saw Luther with his hand behind Adam's head, his fingers intertwined in his hair, and holding his face up to his as they kissed deeply. Adam was laying on top of him. Luthers hands casually groping his bare ass.

It was so hot seeing Adam's body draped over his hot, black man as they kissed passionately. Luther's strong arms cradling his slender, white lover.

Adam pulled away and smiled at Luther, "Did you guys bring any smoke?"

Luther smiled back, "Hell yeah we did, you both in?"

I nodded and laid my head back down on James chest. I felt the bed shift slightly as Luther left to grab his bag and Adam went to grab drinks out of the fridge.

I closed my eyes and moaned slightly as I felt James hand cup my ass and then slide a finger near my crack. "You know I'm going to need another round of that ass."

I looked up at him again and smiled as I leaned forward and kissed his lips. "Like I said, I'm a full service ho. I need attention though, I'm insatiable for that dick. You better not tap after one round!" I teased as we kissed for a minute while we waited for the others to return. I could feel his heart beat strongly in his chest and I knew that round two was going to come sooner than later.

"Whoa aren't you too a hot sight? Looking like a porno!" Adam said as he and Luther walked back in the room.

Luther was still nude, except he had a belt bag around his shoulder at an angle. They were both carrying cold beers from the fridge.

James lifted himself up and leaned against the headboard. I moved to sit next to him. Adam handed us the cold lagers and we took sips while Luther sat at the end of the bed and packed a bowl. Adam leaned over James and held his bottle out to me, a twinkle in his eye. He winked as clinked our glasses together in an unspoken cheers that got a chuckle out of James.

"Damn you two are perfect and you know it huh?" He said.

"We try." Adam said devilishly.

Luther finally leaned back against the headboard and held the pipe out to Adam. "Bottoms up first." He said.

"Don't mind if I do." Adam said as I giggled at that innuendo. Adam had pulled their side of the covers up and over their lower halves.

As Adam sparked the lighter and took a deep drag off the pipe, I heard a distant rumble of thunder and the sound of a heavy raindrops start to smack against the large frame windows in my room.

James looked past me outside. "Uh oh, looks like we're trapped in here all night."

"The horror." Adam said as he exhaled and passed the bowl to me.

"Mi casa, su casa." I said as I lit the bowl and took a deep drag myself.

I closed my eyes and let the smoke fill my lungs. My body and mind at peak relaxation. I felt my strength coming back in my legs and couldn't wait to feel James inside of me again. That thought pounded inside of my brain.

I exhaled and opened my eyes. James was watching me, I could see the hunger for more sex growing in his impatient eyes.

Adam moaned slightly as he was leaning against the headboard, eyes closed, and I could see stirring where his cock was. Luther was slowly stroking him under the white sheet.

James took the pipe and lit up. I swallowed a big gulp of my beer to help wet my throat and as he continued to hold his hit. I let my head drift down to his shoulder and plant a kiss there.

Then I moved my lips down to his bicep and kissed again and again. Then moved inside to his chest and kissed him there as his lungs blew out the smoke above me.

My lips trailed over his firm chest as I felt his arm drape over my back. His body shifted as he passed the pipe over to Luther. I felt the sheets stop moving as he quit stroking Adam to take a hit.

The room was heating up around me with the heat from bodies getting more and more aroused. My eyes were closed and I was in an almost zen state kissing James and listening to the sounds of his deep breathing, Luther hitting the pipe, and Adam moving his hands under the sheet to return the favor to Luther's big dick while he smoked.

I slid lower and let my tongue trail out over James abs. His legs spread as I moved down and my hand rested on his thigh. I could feel round two on its way.

His free hand came up and ran through my hair. I reached over and lifted his heavy black cock up from

between his thighs. He was at a semi and growing fast. His shaft pulsated and I felt his breath quicken slightly. I slowly stroked his cock, softly so as not to disrupt his growth.

"Fuck that's it baby." He whispered.

I heard Adam and Luther's kissing return after his hit. I didn't look over, but I was sure that Luther was wrapping his arms around Adam as they stroked their cocks.

I tilted my head and rested it on James stomach as I moved his cock to point up at my mouth. I poked my tongue out and slowly circled his head. Squeezing his cock as he grew bigger and bigger in my hand.

"God damn you are good." He said as I let my tongue slide down his shaft more. My lips stretching to fit his head in my mouth.

I heard Adam moan out between kisses. "Spank me!" He cried and I heard the sound of Luther smacking his ass and then rubbing his hand over his butt.

I lifted my lips off of James cockhead and leaned down to run my tongue along his shaft, letting my saliva coat him until he was gleaming wet. My hand stroked him a little harder now with the wetness helping and his cock hardened to full mast.

My lips went back and I continued to suckle his head while my hand stroked him. I let my hand off his shaft and slide down to cup his big balls. Rolling them between my fingers. Eliciting a deep sigh as I massaged his balls

His cock popped out of my mouth, but before I could get it back in, I felt his fingers wrap into my hair and pull me up. I gasped as he turned me quickly to his face and planted a big kiss on my lips.

I felt his wild tongue crash into mine. He was so turned on. It felt so sexy to feel this masculine stud so turned on by me. His balls were filling up my palm and I couldn't wait to feel his cum burst from his balls to inside of me.

Our lips broke and I asked him, "You like your ass played with?"

"The rim, not really into inside." He said breathless as he pushed my head back down to rest on his abs, his cock entering my mouth again.

I let my fingers trail over his shaft and collect some of my saliva from before. Then I brought the wet tips of two fingers down below his balls. He spread his legs further and I ran my fingers tips over his tight, puckered asshole.

He let out shuddering breaths above me and I felt his grip tighten on my hair.

My eyes opened as I heard Luther and Adam fall next to me. They were locked in missionary, kissing harder than before. Their heads were down by James knee. I could see their eyes glance between themselves and the familiar look of one man entering the other with his big, black cock.

I continued to rub my wet fingers on James rim while continuing to suck his cock head. He was moaning and I knew he liked what I was doing. I felt so powerful, like this stud was in the palm of my hand.

He leaned forward just slightly and his hand on my back slid down and grabbed one of my ass cheeks. Then he ran his hand around my hip and found my cock.

I was rock hard and he pumped me firmly, but not fast. His hand drove me wild how he controlled my sensitivity. He knew he turned me on and I would bust quickly with a lot of stimulation.

His hand resting on my head added a little pressure and I let him push me down further on his cock. His big dick engulfing my mouth now. His head poked into the back of my throat and induced a slight gagging sound.

I felt the bed springing slightly as Luther humped Adam's pale ass. I let the beds motion slide James cock in and out of my mouth. My throat making a glug sound as he hit the back of my throat.

The sounds of sex filled my ears. The weed stimulating me and made me feel almost sensory overloaded as I listened to me toying with his ass and sucking James, his moans and groans above me, and the sounds of Luther fucking Adam next to us.

I let my fingers off of James ass, lifted my head again and moved to sit next to James. He switched hands, but continued to fondle my cock. We kissed again and I looked deep in his eyes. His wild, impatient eyes. "Fuck me again." I said and he didn't need much more prompting.

His hand left my cock and he sat up further. I put my hand on his chest before he just grabbed me and motioned my head towards Adam. "Let him suck your cock while I get ready." I said and I saw Adam turn his head while on his back and smile through his concentration on Luther's big black dick.

James smiled too and rose up on his knees and pointed his cock into Adam's mouth. He hungrily sucked him while Luther fucked his ass.

Now that was a porno I thought as I grabbed lube from the bedside table and prepped my ass. I wanted to be as wet as possible for him.

I didn't take long and Adam looked disappointed as I laid down next to him and pulled James from his lips with a pop.

I replaced his dick with my lips and we kissed hard. Aching, thirsty kisses. His head bouncing as Luther fucked him harder watching us.

I felt James body weight move between my legs and push them apart. My wet asshole gleamed in the lamp light and I felt the cool air hit me. His body loomed over me and his cock head filled the void between us. My hole aching for him and as he quickly pushed into me.

It didn't take nearly as long as last time for him to bottom out in me. Soon my head was bouncing in time with his thrusts and kissing became harder and harder for Adam and I.

We turned our attention back to our virile black lovers. The rooms sex sounds doubled as we added our thrusts, groans, moans, and pants to the mix.

I pressed my hands flat into James chest and felt his heart beat hard as he fucked me. His big cock stretching me out fully. I felt his big tip on my rim, then in the next second his balls slapped my ass, then back to his tip, then he went balls deep.

James leaned closer to me, his eyes inches from mine as they bore into my soul. "You like that big dick don't you baby? Like that big black cock?" He breathed out above me. Deep and guttural.

"Hell yes!" I cried out. "Fuck me with that big black cock!"

"Yeah that white ass loves this dick huh?"

"Yes, fuck yes."

"You like feeling these big balls smack against that ass?" He said, punctuating each word with a thrust that made a loud slap with his balls.

"Mm-mhmm!" I moaned out.

I felt Adam and Luther scrambling as they moved into a doggy position. Adam's face was next to our. James, Adam, and I were all within inches of one another.

James looked over and kissed Adam as he started to get fucked again by Luther. A big smack filled the air as he spanked his ass.

James broke their kiss and looked down at me again. He leaned down and pressed his lips to mine, I could taste Adam slightly.

Then he raised up and pulled one of my legs over to the side, faced me to Adam, and fucked me as I lay on my side. My legs pressed together, my knees bent, and my cock trapped in between my thighs.

He had one hand on the back of my knees, his fingers long enough to help hold them together. His other hand was on my lower back.

I heard Luther howl out behind Adam, "Get ready bitch, I'm gonna breed that ass!"

"Fucking cum inside me!" Adam called back to him.

I saw Luther push down on the back of Adam's head and pin him to the bed. His thrusts picked up pace, power and soon I could see in Adam's eyes that he was filling him up with his cum.

Luther came a lot it looked like! It was like a minute pushing his cock deep into Adam and moaning through his orgasm. Then I saw his hand grip Adam's shoulders and pull him up, kissing his upper back and wrapping his arms around him.

I could hear them kissing as James started to fuck me even harder. Like he had a competition to win.

I felt Adam move next to me and his cock appeared next to my face. His inner thighs shining with cum dripping out of his ass. I quickly sucked him into my mouth deep. After sucking James, I felt like I could deepthroat him quickly. I felt him not let me take control though. He was determined to fuck my face as hard as James fucked my ass!

Now I had two guys on opposite ends of me fucking my holes.

I looked up and saw Adam's eyes, ready for his orgasm quickly. Luther's gorgeous face looming over his shoulder looking at me getting spit roasted.

I felt my cock rubbing between my thighs getting closer and closer to the edge and before these men could cum, my cock spurted hard between my legs. My legs clenched and my ass tightened around James dick as I came hard.

I saw Adam's eyes go wide and he stammered out, "I'm going to cum!"

I also heard James, "Fuck me too!"

I barely had time to process what was happening before both men started to orgasm inside of me!

Adam moaned lightly as his cock pulsed in my mouth. Luther's hands on his hips. My throat gobbling up his cum. James had a more throaty and husky groan that filled the room as his cock shot like a firehouse inside of my ass.

His hands gripped my knees hard. His hand on my back went down and gripped my cheek, spreading my ass wide as he bred me.

Adam's orgasm subsided and I felt him limply fall away, leaning back into Luther. Then he turned and they made out while James continued.

James orgasm lasted a little longer. His body heaving as he emptied his heavy balls inside of me.

When he was done, I could feel his cum slipping a little from my hole and down my lower ass cheek. Despite clenching my ass tight around his shaft, I couldn't hold all of him in!

James slowly pulled back and I loosened a little more, his cum spilling out a little more as his cock unsheathed itself from me.

"Oh I needed to wash these sheets anyway!" I joked as he pulled out with a pop and I felt a wet spot growing under my hip.

He laughed and calmly patted my ass like he was congratulating me on a good game. Then he laid down behind me and spooned me. His arms tightly wrapping around me.

I closed my eyes again as the high from the sex and the drugs washed over me. I disappeared into the blissful feeling of being post orgasm with a hot, black man wrapping his arms around me and peppering my upper back with kisses. His cum held in my ass, with the exception of the amount that had escaped already.

Adam and Luther laid down next to us, both facing us as they spooned too.

Luther was resting his head on Adam's shoulder and watching me. He tapped his hand against Adam's hip "No offense babe, but I think round three I'm gonna need a piece of this ass." He said as he reached over and grabbed my ass.

I smiled while Adam chuckled. "I think your boy just planted his flag in me pretty deep so you might have to ask him!" I teased.

James stopped kissing my back and looked over me at Adam, "I think we can come to some kind of trade!"

We laughed some more as the rain continued outside. Heavy, hard drops against the windows. No one was going anywhere soon!