If Three's a Crowd, Four is… Pt. 03

Story Info
Part three of a hot foursome.
2.4k words
4.8
3.5k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/01/2023
Created 07/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Direct continuation If Three's a Crowd, Four is...Pt 02.

The sound of the heavy rain falling against my window was trying its hardest to lull me to sleep. Well, that and the exhaustion from my many massive orgasms and intense sex.

A foursome can really take it out of a guy!

I could feel James hot breath breathing evenly and slowly against the back of my neck. His breathing sent tingles down my spine.

I was so warm and comfortable laying on my side with his arms wrapped around me. Like I was meant to be there.

I opened my eyes to see Adam smiling at me. A mirror image me with his pale body pressed into his black lovers front.

I felt James lift his head and softly press his lips against my ear. "I'm going for another beer, you want one?" He whispered softly.

"Yeah, thanks." I whispered back.

I felt his arms unravel from around me and the cool air creep across my back as he stood up.

He walked over to the other side of the bed and patted Luther on his firm butt. "Let's go man, I need another pair of hands."

Luther stirred, clearly he had fallen asleep. Without a word, he unwrapped Adam, stood up and they walked out of my bedroom. Adam and I watched their strong legs, back, and glutes flex as they walked.

I turned over to my back and stretched my arms above my head and my legs extending out. I was sore from getting fucked so hard! It felt good to release my stiff muscles.

"I'm going to hit the bathroom." I muttered, still a little sleepy. It was now about 2 am.

"Me too." Adam groaned as he stood up and stretched too. I admired his tight ass and then his abs as he spun towards. "Let's go pervert, stop checking me out." He said smirking.

"Hey man, you can't get naked in my bed and then call me a pervert! You can't be a Peeping Tom in your own house!"

I flicked the light on in the en suite bathroom and we took turns peeing and then washing our face with cold water to wake up.

As I splashed my face and lifted my face up to the mirror, I caught Adam checking my ass out. "Now who's the pervert?" I teased meeting his eyes in the mirror.

Adam laughed and then lightly patted my butt, "Just admiring!" He winked. "I can see why James loves that ass!"

I turned to face Adam and wrapped my arms around his neck. "And why Luther would spend a lifetime buried in yours." Then I leaned forward and kissed him.

"You just wait, Luther's a god in bed." Adam teased.

We kissed slowly for a minute until Adam pushed me towards the door. "Back in bed mister." He said flicking the light off.

We stumbled back to bed and fell into the sheets together. Our arms and legs enveloping around each other.

I felt my cock starting to stiffen again quickly. Adam grew hard against my thigh. Our lips furiously kissed and our tongues battled as we warmed up for another round.

I ran my hand down his back and found his ass cheek. I gripped him firmly and then smacked his ass hard. Adam moaned in my mouth.

"I can't wait to watch James fuck you." I whispered.

"Luther's going to turn you into a dribbling mess..." he moaned back.

"I think they might be talked about us." We heard Luther say from the doorway.

We broke apart slightly and turned towards the door and saw Luther and James standing there watching us with big, gleaming smiles on their faces.

Adam answered, "You bet your ass we are! You two better get in bed quick before we take care of ourselves..."

James and Luther moved quickly. James sipped his beer and then set it on the nightstand. This time on Adam's side of the bed.

Luther came over to mine and set pur beers down.

James laid quickly on top of Adam, smothering his body, his hands pinning his arms to the bed, and his lips replacing mine as they kissed and explored one another.

Luther laid next to me and wrapped his big hand around my neck and pulled my lips to his. His lips were softer than expected. My cock was aching I was so hard. I pressed into his hip and felt his growing monster that was going to tear me apart soon.

Luther slipped his hand from my neck and down to my ass and squeezed me hard. His hand covered my whole cheek. "I told you I was coming for your ass next..."

"You better not be all talk..."

Luther pushed me onto my back and slid on top of me. I moaned as he kissed my chest. His tongue flicking against my nipples. I cradled my arms around his head.

My dick was smothered by his hard body. His abs first, then his chest as he kissed his way down.

My breathing grew rapid as he edged closer and closer to my erection.

I watched him kiss his way down my body. Then he looked up and met my eyes as he slipped my cock head into his warm mouth.

"Fuck!" I groaned as I turned my head towards the ceiling and arched my back. It was all I could do not to shove my whole cock down his throat in one thrust.

His lips slid up and down my shaft smoothly. My ragged breath catching in my chest as I watched him swallow me.

He slid me out of his lips and replaced his mouth with his hand and stroked my slick cock. "You like me sucking that dick don't you baby? You wanna cum for me so bad."

"Fuck you're so good, I'm going to cum very soon if you keep that up!"

I glanced over and saw James sitting on Adam's chest feeding his dick into his mouth. His lips stretched magnificently around his dark shaft. His eyes pointing up and begging for more.

Luther ran his hand up my arm, over my shoulder, and then slid his finger into my mouth. I started to suck on his finger as he slid his lips over my cock head again. He kept his large hand stroking my shaft.

I sucked his fingers hard and moaned. My legs tensed until I couldn't take it anymore! I cried out, "I'm going to cum for you so hard!"

Luther lifted his lips and smiled at me, his hand stroking me to completion. He pointed my dick at my stomach and I came all over myself.

"Good, good! That's one..." he teased as I came down from my orgasm.

He used his finger to scoop up my cum and then he fed me with his fingers. "You're going to be overflowing with cum tomorrow baby."

I laughed and grabbed my beer from the nightstand and took a big swig.

Luther meanwhile had sat up on his knees between my legs. I could feel his cock fully hard and resting on my softening cock.

I looked down and marveled at how big and thick he was! His black cock shadowing over me.

I met his eyes and reached down and stroked him slowly. We kept eye contact and he moaned while I worked his dick with my palm.

I sat up then and he shifted his hips to point his dick at my lips. I leaned forward with my legs spread around him and swallowed his cock head in one go.

His breath caught in his chest as I sucked him hard. My lips sliding up and down his black pole with a frenzy. I needed him to fuck me soon.

I heard a cry as James entered Adam. They were laying in a spooning position away from us. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Adam's leg in the air and James muscular ass pumping his cock into him over and over again.

Luther wrapped his strong hands around my head and slowly started to thrust into me. His cock penetrating deeper and deeper with his assistance. Soon he was entering my throat. I gagged and moaned as he fucked my face. My hands gripping his hips.

I couldn't take it any more after a minute of him fucking my face. I needed him fucking my ass!

I pulled away and laid back and met his eye contact again. Without a word he knew what I wanted. He poured lube over his cock and prepared himself for me.

He laid on top of me and kissed me quickly. His right hand guiding his shaft. I spread my legs wide and relaxed my ass as he pushed his cock head into me.

I moaned as I was entered by a black lover for the third time that night.

His cock was big like James, but different. And we took it slow for a hot minute. Our breath and bodies aligning. Our lips kissing urgently. After the night we'd had, it didn't take long for passion to win over caution.

Luther cupped my face with one hand and held my eyes on his as he fucked me harder and harder. His big black balls smacking my white ass as he invaded me.

"Oh my god, I love your cock so much!" I moaned as he lifted his hips and drilled me hard. My feet bouncing off of his firm butt cheeks.

Adam and James were now in a prone bone position.

"Yeah, you white sluts love black dick huh?" Luther asked.

I tried to nod, but his hand was firmly holding my head. "Fuck yes!" I moaned.

Luther slid his hand down and wrapped around my neck and lightly put pressure there. Choking me just enough as he fucked me.

"Daddy yes..." I sputtered out.

We fucked missionary for a few minutes. Our bodies connecting hard and our eyes boring into one another.

Luther then slid out of me and gripped my hair and moved me to the edge of the bed. He stood up and moved my lips back onto his dick. I tasted my ass as I licked his shaft and then pushed him down to my throat as much as I could.

Then he moved me to the edge of the bed with my bottom hanging off. He lifted my legs up and entered me again quickly as he stood on the side of the bed.

I gasped as he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into the air. He held me in his arms and fucked me while standing up.

My legs wrapped around his waist. My arms around his shoulders. I was lifted up and then slammed back down on the full length of his big cock.

I cried out with each thrust. It felt like he was in my chest he was so deep!

I heard Adam say, "God damn I've got the best view in the house!" Him and James were fucking doggy style now. Facing us, with James standing by the bed too.

"Fuck me Luther, fuck me with that big black cock!" I moaned in his ear. Spurred on by my words, I felt his intensity go up even higher!

I was practically flying in the air, bouncing on his cock.

"Fuck me baby, fuck my white ass!"

Luther grunted and I could tell he was getting closer.

"You like fucking my tight white ass don't you? Fucking me with your big black cock? You're going to cum so hard for me..." I moaned in his ear.

Luther grunted and I felt his cock swell up inside of me.

"I want you to cum in my mouth, fuck my face until you bust!" I cried out.

Luther slid me up off of his cock with a pop and made me gasp. Then he lowered me down and sat my well fucked ass on the bed. He propped his foot up next to my hip. One hand on his dick, the other on my head, he roughly shoved his dick down my throat with one thrust!

I tried to cry out, but couldn't around his thick black cock. I could just hold on as he fucked my face over and over again. His heavy balls slapping my chin.

I heard James cry out as Adam begged him to fill his ass up with his seed.

After only ten thrusts, Luther exclaimed, "I'm cumming!" And a second later I felt a flood of his seed spill down my throat.

I tried to swallow as quickly as I could, but he was cumming too much! How did his balls still have so much cum after our earlier rounds?

My hands turned white as I gripped his ass hard. He continued to slide along my tongue in my mouth as he came, barely any air was left in my lungs and I started to see spots. His eyes were wild with lust as he emptied himself inside of me.

I swallowed his seed into my belly. Some spilled onto my chin and dripped down into lap.

He continued to fuck my face until his cock was empty and his head was too sensitive. Finally he pulled away and I gulped down air.

He pushed my chest and I fell back on the bed in a gaze. He put one hand on my chest and held me down while he licked up the cum that had spilled onto my lap. Then he met my lips and drooled the rest of his cum into my mouth.

He held my chin firmly and said, "Don't waste a drop." And I swallowed all of his cum obediently.

He smiled and kissed me again and we moved up on the bed until we were next to Adam and James again.

"Funny how we keep winding up here." James said. "What's more fun, out post fuck hangouts or the fucking itself?"

Adam and I made eye contact, laughed, and said in unison, "The fucking!"

We all laughed at that and then chatted and joked a little while we finished our beers.

We took another hit on the pipe to relax and finally fell asleep.

Dark and pale bodies mixed together. Exhaustion turning into sleep as our bodies begged for rest.

All thinking the same thing, "This should be a regular occurrence!"