All Comments on 'Illicit Desires become too Strong'

by Greg15

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Brilliant Story!

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 2 years ago

All handled very well with no one being pushed aside. Thanks. Cheers.

SirKevinSirKevinabout 2 years ago

I'm only halfway through, but this is one of the most sex positive, open communication, ethical non monogamy stories I've ever read. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very well written. Enjoyed reading it.

BogartsBossBogartsBossabout 2 years ago

A beautiful story that pulled me in. I cared about Cami, James, Timea, and Phillipe.

Well developed, well written.

Well done.

pk2curiouspk2curiousabout 2 years ago

It really is nice to read a " happily ever after story " . You are a talented writer . Well done . I will now read the rest of your works .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent story! So refreshing to read stories about positive, loving relationships that also happen to be sexy and adventurous. We need much more of this type of story and far less of the sort that feeds negative stereotypes and are pretty much downers. Loving stories can be erotic, seductive, and exciting without making us roll our eyes and feel like we need to wash thoroughly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Generally when I read a story I will take a break between pages sometimes a day or a few hours. This story had me so enticed that I couldn't stop reading from the first word to the last it was an amazing story and at times had laughing and getting a tear in my eye. I know that sounds weird but the reason for this is made think of my Ex-Wife who I still love with all my heart but not talking to each other with losing everybody we lost we lost each other I wish I would have could have been like couples in this story because maybe I wouldn't have lost My Wife Because she is My Amore Eternal and Forevermore My Heart Belongs to Her.

WoodencavWoodencavover 1 year ago

Wonderfull, I loved the way you built the relationships, with James and Timea at work, and with Timea and Cami at the gym, then the visit to Las Vegas, the strip club, the lap dance, the sex, fantastic, one of the best storeys on literotica. You are a fabulous writer. Please keep writing your wonderfull stories. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGreg15@Greg15
I have always enjoyed a happy and full life, so I try and reflect this in my stories. I write based on my experiences; however, I naturally include a little fantasy to enliven the tale. As my gorgeous wife is quite open minded, you may incorrectly distinguish what is a real ex...