Illicit Encounters Pt. 03

Story Info
Sharon meets her second date again for an evening.
2.8k words
4.49
5.2k
7
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After their initial lunch date which ended up with her minus her panties, having her smooth pussy licked out by Andrew in the back of his BMW, and returning the favour before having to dash to get the children from school, with the taste of his cock as a reminder, Sharon's sex life had really taken a boost!

In the past 48 hours she had her first two meets off the website and had ended up being fucked by Joe and sucking Andrew off. She had not been an angel in her younger day but had rarely been this wild or horny!

Both her new suitors were keen to meet her again, and she also had another three potentials she had promised to meet. The following week saw her meet Ian for coffee. The bar had been set by Joe and Andrew and in truth there was nothing like the spark she had felt with the first two. Ian clearly fancied her and tried to flirt, but she made her excuses and then messaged later to say, "Sorry but you're not my type". Joe was desperate to meet her again but was snowed under with work and was due to go on holiday with his girlfriend, but Andrew seemed to have a lot more diary freedom and without putting pressure on her, gave her a few options including an evening at his hotel later that week. Her husband was going to the races that day and she knew that would entail a boozy day and night and an overnight stay which would be perfect. If she could find a sitter, she could pretend to be going out with Karen for the evening and spend several hours with Andrew.

There was a reliable local girl who the children liked, and Sharon felt a tingle when she replied to say she could do Thursday evening. Karen was lined up with her alibi, and Sharon knew the hotel in question, and started to plan her evening. Joe and Andrew were managing to keep her sexually excited via messages as the week went on. Joe a little cruder and more direct, probably a reflection of his age and background, Andrew more subtle, but equally horny and dirty when she started to respond. Sharon was actually sat across the desk from her mother-in-law in the office when Andrew messaged to say:

"I've just realised that this time last week, you were in the back of my car with a very wet pussy, and my cock in your mouth as I was about to cum."

Sharon felt a tingle as she recalled how he had used his mouth and fingers to bring her to an amazing orgasm as she lay on the back seat with her skirt around her waist, and how she had enjoyed his thick cock and the sight of his face as she made him cum with her mouth.

Thursday finally arrived and with hubby off to the races on a corporate jolly, and the children excited at the thought of an evening with Fiona the babysitter, Sharon laid out the dress and lingerie she planned to wear later. Her new navy lacy French Knickers and Bra, under a buttoned linen red summer dress. She had considered wearing the dress that she'd worn to meet Joe and recalled how she had been fucked whilst wearing it once already!

Fiona was dropped off by her mother soon after 6, and Sharon went to get dressed, having bathed, shaved and washed her hair a couple of hours earlier before the school run. Numerous messages from Andrew made her tingle, though she did have a small pang of guilt when her young daughter said :

"You look really pretty Mummy, say hello to Aunty Karen from me."

It did not last long, and she reconciled her actions with the fact that this was her guilty pleasure, some smoked, snorted coke, some ate chocolate, Sharon liked bubbles, wine, shopping and sex... hot, horny sex, but not with her husband!

Heeled strappy sandals may not have been the most practical things to drive in, but she knew they looked amazing and made her legs look awesome. The silk of her French knickers felt so good against her freshly shaved pubic area, and she could sense her nipples tingling as she drove along the dual carriageway. Sharons nipples had always been ultra-sensitive, with small pert breasts, she frequently went braless in her 20's and many times the sensation of her dress or top rubbing them aroused her and she'd sense her pussy getting wet. She recalled a boyfriend playing with them and sucking them and how she reached orgasm without him even touching her pussy! Andrew had teased and sucked them so well last week, the thought of several hours in a hotel room led to a distinct feeling of dampness between her thighs as she parked her car and messaged him for the room number.

Andrew had booked a room in an annexe separate to the main hotel which made it very discrete. She walked along the corridor, her heart racing and reached room 209. The door was open, and she stepped inside to find a smiling Andrew holding a glass of champagne in each hand, with a bottle on ice to the side. Sharon smiled and placed her hand on his chest and kissed his lips, before taking one and sipping the bubbly.

It was totally him, subtle, charming and sexy. She knew she was going to be seduced and aroused in a big way in the next few hours.

"I have something for you" She looked bemused then he handed her the laundered cream panties he had kept as a souvenir of their last meeting.

She smiled and placed them in her handbag, recalling how wet they were after he had teased her pussy through the material and then took them off to go down on her in the car 9 days ago!

"I assume you didn't get your wife to wash them?" Sharon asked teasingly.

"She's away, so they kept me company, and then I laundered them myself..."

The hotel room had a lovely view and Andrew led her to window, she sipped her champagne as she looked out across the lake and fields, and he started gently kissing her neck as she felt his hands on her flat stomach. Sharon had retained her slim and supple figure well, she had slim but shapely legs, that looked good in jeans and stockings, a flat stomach and firm breasts. She grown her hair longer and the natural colour had some subtle highlights as it cascaded over her shoulders. It was naturally wavy, and she occasionally straightened it, but usually opted for the more natural look. She was in great shape for her age and Andrew complimented her over and over on her great body as his hands explored from her stomach up and over her breasts.

Sharon placed her glass on the table and turned back to kiss him, as he pulled her bottom back against his groin. His right had slipped between the buttons of her dress and started to knead her breast through the thin navy-blue lace. Her nipples were getting very aroused, and she gasped as his hand slipped inside her bra and touched her bare skin. She started undoing the dress herself, before moving away, removing it and allowing Andrew to see her in her transparent bra, and silk French Knickers as she moved seductively wearing only her lingerie, heels and perfume.

Andrew was mesmerised and said, "You are so fucking hot, I have to keep inching myself." Before pressing her against the wall and kissing her passionately on the lips.

He was a great kisser and Sharon yearned to feel his lips around her nipples and against her pussy again. Her bra was soon removed and she soon felt his tongue and lips teasing both erect nipples in turn. It turned out that he found her nipples very arousing, and she certainly had no objection to the attention he was giving them. Each suck and flick of his tongue sending shockwaves straight to her pussy, which was now getting very wet, despite no direct contact other than the fine silk against her bare skin as she writhed.

Andrew was wearing a smart polo shirt and jeans and Sharon was desperate to get him naked. Both items came off and they kissed some more as her bare breasts rubbed against his muscular hairy chest. His hand now caressed her buttocks over and under her silk knickers and he teased her by getting close to but not touching her throbbing pussy. He seemed to know exactly how she loved being seduced, seemed to know how to touch her, and achieve the perfect mix of firm and gentle. He took control but in a sensual and subtle way, picked up on her feedback, and was making her hungrier for his cock than she had ever been with anyone!

Andrew then manoeuvred her to the bed and took his last remaining items of clothing off before joining her, her heels and soaking knickers still on as they kissed and he started rubbing her through them, commenting how he loved the feeling of her wet knickers as she reached to grip his cock.

His cock and balls were completely hairless and the feel of it growing in her hand as he touched her had her close to orgasm. Andrew moved to kiss her neck and whispered "You are going to lie with your legs spread while I go down and smell, taste, and feel your gorgeous wet pussy young lady..." OMG, the thought made her throb, and his words reminded her of the time as a naughty 19yo she had flirted and teased her schoolfriend's father and had ended up being fucked by him over the following year as she worked for him during her holidays from Uni!

Sharon lay back and felt Andrews warm breath as he kissed her thighs and pulled her silk knickers aside to lick her clitoris. Barely touching, a total tease, she thrust her pubic area towards his face, yearning for more.

"You are a very impatient and greedy girl; do you want my tongue inside your pussy? Do you want me to suck your wet clitoris again? The scent and taste of your pussy is amazing...I am going to take you the edge and hold you there before making you cum so hard..."

He was a man of his word and after probing and sucking for a blissful few minutes, he removed her sodden knickers, and pushed her knees to her chest as he upped the ante and thrust his tongue deep inside her. Sharon had always loved oral sex, but of her 10 or so partners over the past 22 years, only around 4 made it a particularly memorable experience, and Andrew based on her brief session in the back of his car, and the past 10 minutes was right at the top of the class! She was close to cumming and he seemed to know just how to hold her on the edge, ignoring her pleas, he changed tack and utter a few words to keep her simmering.

"Are you ready to cum you gorgeous little slut?"

"Yes, yes." she replied

"What's the magic word?"

"Please, please let me cum.."

"What are you?" - their steamy messaging over the past 9 days and nights had meant they'd shared a number of horny secrets, including her mildly submissive side, and enjoyment of being talked to in this way.

"I'm a horny little slut, I need to cum." She gasped as she felt him suck her clit whilst plunging two fingers deep inside her tight wet hole to tip her over the edge.

Sharon bucked and moaned loudly as a massive orgasm ripped through her body, Andrew continued the dual action with his mouth and fingers as she felt her juices pulsing over his fingers. She pinched her own nipples to further enhance the intensity of feeling and had to beg him to stop as she nearly passed out!

Sharon lay back exhausted, and Andrew held her and kissed her gently - was this man capable of ever making a wrong move!!? He seemed to read her mind and as she regained her breath and composure, they kissed, and he placed her hand on his cock.

Sharon soon recalled the joy of licking and sucking his gorgeous knob and moved down and took him in her mouth. It was clean, hard and smooth. She caressed his balls as she took it deep in her mouth and his hardness went up from and 8, to a 9 and then to a 10. Andrew lay back with his gorgeous shaft as hard as it had ever been and he simply said, "Sit on my cock and fuck me."

Sharon straddled him and started to rub her wet lips over the throbbing knob that was so ready for her, before lowering herself onto him. There was no shortage of lubrication, but her regular swimming and fitness meant she was tight...very tight.

"Fucking hell your pussy feels good..."

Sharon smiled and replied, "Your cock feels even better." as she took the final inch inside her and stared to rock against it as he looked up at her and played with her nipples. The sensation of his cock and knob deep inside her felt divine, and she alternated between rocking against it and sliding up and down. Andrew ran his hands over her bare skin and thrust up inside her as she moaned.

"Let's change position." He rolled to his side, and she was manhandled to the edge of the bed where he positioned his cock at the entrance to her hungry pussy as he stood with her legs around his waist. He was now in control, and he fucked her deep and slow, as she lay back at his mercy.

"Stroke your clitoris, you little slut, I want to feel you cum as I fuck you."

Sharon obeyed and licked her finger before circling her clit as he thrust his lovely hard cock inside her. She could make herself cum like this in no time, so the presence of Andrews gorgeous cock inside her as she simultaneously masturbated meant that her orgasm soon arrived, the sensation of him fucking her prolonged it as wave after wave of pleasure consumed her body. She wondered if he was about to cum too, but as her orgasm subsided, she was told to bend over the desk. Andrew admired her slim legs, her claves accentuated by the heels of her strappy sandals, as he told her to part her lips for him. She reached between her legs and used to fingers to open her pussy, more for effect than necessity, as she felt his now familiar bulbous knob penetrate her again.

Each different position gave a different sensation and this one was clearly part of his office fantasy that he had shared. She was bent over the desk as he held her hips and fucked her. There had been moments of gentle seduction, some verging on lovemaking, but this was pure unadulterated fucking. Two married lovers, fucking in a hotel room in the most basic animalistic position known.

Sharon felt another orgasm building as his cock filled her aching pussy. He held her hips and drove his cock deep inside her, and she sensed the tempo and intensity rise before she wailed as the first spurt of his hot creamy cum landed on her cervix. This tipped her over the edge, and she climaxed as he moaned and kept thrusting with what felt like a never-ending supply of semen being deposited deep inside her.

"Fucking hell that was good - your pussy felt absolutely amazing."

Sharon composed herself and replied, "Oh my God, you really needed that...it was amazing, I have not been fucked like that for such a long time, and you made me cum three times!"

Andrew withdrew his cock, and she felt a trickle of semen leak from her freshly fucked pussy. Her dress was over the chair, her bra on the floor and her French knickers on the edge of the bed. She placed her hand over her leaking slit and feeling particularly slutty, took her cum soaked fingers out and licked them whilst maintaining full eye contact.

"How can you look so amazingly classy and beautiful in public and be such a dirty horny little slut in the bedroom.?" Andrew smiled as she crouched and took his flaccid cock in her mouth, looked up at him and stopped only to say, "Are you complaining?"

He smiled and replied "Not one bit..." as she cleaned his cock with her tongue.