Illicit Encounters Pt. 02

Story Info
Sharon's online adventures continue with another date.
2.6k words
4.24
3.6k
7
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Sharon lay in bed next to her snoring husband her mind drifted back a few hours to her hot, passionate, and very raunchy car sex session with Joe, the young, horny guy who was first on her list of online dates. She lay facing away from her husband and started stroking her nipple as she recalled Joe sucking it as she sat back in the passenger seat of his company car less than an hour after they first met. She recalled the thrill she felt as she freed his beautiful erect cock and took it in her mouth as she stroked his shaved balls, and how amazing it felt as she impaled herself on it as she straddled him on the back seat, in broad daylight. She lay there in a short silky nightie and let her finger wander towards her clit as she recalled his fingers teasing her and the feeling of his thick and very hard cock stretching her tight wet pussy.

As soon as herself induced silent orgasm subsided, she started thinking of her next date - a guy who was a couple of years older than her by the name of Andrew. In 12 or so hours she would be getting dressed ready for lunch with Andrew, in a quiet country pub some 10 miles away. She smiled to herself as she recalled how fed up she was some 10 days before she discovered the website and set up her profile. Within days she had dates lined up and here she was in bed, thinking back a few hours to the memory of being fucked by Joe, and then looking forward to the thought of lunch with Andrew.

Andrew was a charmer, in a very appealing way. Not corny, but his messages always made her smile, and she was genuinely excited to be meeting him. Joe was a bit of a jack the lad, and a lot more direct and he certainly thrilled her with his horny messages, and she did feel quite a tingle earlier as she watched a video clip he'd sent of him wanking himself off whilst recalling the excitement of fucking Sharon and cumming deep in her pussy. She recalled the feeling of his cum inside her as she drove home and the mess in her lacy black thong which she'd washed immediately upon her return home.

The following morning was pretty much as usual, kids to school, quick trip around the supermarket and then home by 11 to shower and prepare herself for her date. She decided to wear a thin wrap skirt with a lacy silk sleeveless top and cream bra and thong, with a pair of strappy sandals - chic and sexy, classy but a little cheeky.

The thrill of going on dates was far greater than she'd expected, in truth she loved and craved male attention and the messages, plans and the thought of all these men wanting to meet, kiss and touch her was making her horny... As she drove towards the general direction of the venue, she could feel herself getting excited, like a teenager, and like she felt when she was meeting her long-term ex-lover.

She found the pub and parked her car in the shade at the far end of the car park. She then messaged Andrew to tell him she was ready and on that a BMW X5 pulled in alongside her and he got out and walked to her car door and introduced himself. She smiled and he enjoyed the sight of her bare tanned thigh as her wrap skirt revealed rather a lot as she stepped out of her low seat.

He leant forward to kiss her cheek and his hand rested on the small of her back as they walked towards the bar. The pub was quiet, and after ordering their drinks Andrew guided her towards a seating area around the corner from the main bar, overlooking the garden and fields. Andrew was every bit as charming in the flesh and Sharon found herself feeling very relaxed and smiling and laughing at his natural humour. He was well built and had broad shoulders, and quite mesmerising eyes. The waiter took their food order and conversation was flowing naturally and she found herself flirting in response to his attention.

After yesterday's frantic explosion of lust with Joe, this was a much slower burn, but there was definitely a spark, and his eyes were seducing her. The occasional brush of hand made her heart skip a beat, and he clearly was the kind of guy who liked to take the lead, take control, but in a very subtle way. As they finished their lunch as pushed their plates away, Andrew moved a little closer to her.

"Sharon, I have a confession...when you got out of the car, your skirt opened and revealed a very beautiful shapely tanned thigh. I like to think of myself as a gentleman, but a gentleman would have looked away, and I did not, in fact I looked, and enjoyed looking"

She smiled and replied, "So you are telling me that you are not a gentleman, I must apologise for my skirt, it does have a habit of revealing more than it should - I hope I didn't make you uncomfortable?" "Am I to assume you are a leg man, and dare I admit that I could have made more effort to control my skirt had I not been in a teasing and cheeky mood?"

Andrew laughed and said, "I am definitely a leg man today, in fact I cannot get the image of your bare leg out of my mind, and wonder if the other one is equally shapely and alluring?"

Feeling in a particularly flirtatious mood, Sharon raised her other leg, allowing the skirt to open and show Andrew. He smiled and looked deep into her eyes, and then she felt his finger lightly running up from her ankle, over her calf to her knee, lingering just above her knee. The feeling sent a tingle through Sharon's body as Andrew reached forward, kissed her neck very gently, and whispered "both your legs are equally sexy, and I think you are a very cheeky lady."

Sharon realised how regardless of her intentions, her body gave off so many signals of arousal, she might as well write "Horny" on a badge and wear it. She could feel her breathing quicken and she felt flushed.

"May I kiss you" asked Andrew, a rhetorical question, since he had already kissed her neck, whispered in her ear and stroked her bare leg. Nevertheless, she found herself replying "Yes"

Being in a quiet corner of a very quiet bar meant that there was nobody within sight, and Andrew tuned her face towards him and started kissing her lips. She responded and again, like Joe, Andrew was a great kisser. Different, more sensual and slower, but determined and very erotic. His fingers traced down from her cheek bone, over her neck and brushed down over the silk and lace top, brushing over her breast. She responded to his touch, and he pulled away and smiled "Sharon, I would also like to commend you on your excellent taste in lingerie"

Sharon smiled back and replied, "But you haven't seen my lingerie?"

To which he replied, "Well not officially, yet, but your beautiful top has allowed me to have a furtive glimpse at your beautiful lacy bra, and also as you got out of the car, I may have seen more than just your thigh."

"You are clearly a very bad man - tell me what exactly can you / did you see?"

"Well, on a couple of occasions whilst you leant forward as eating, I saw a glimpse of your lovely firm breasts, partly encased in a lovely cream coloured bra. The material is clearly thin, since I have had the pleasure of seeing the outline of a very appealing erect nipple. Also, I had the fleeting glimpse of a very sheer, transparent pair of cream panties which just about covered a very alluring pussy which I strongly suspect is completely smooth."

Andrew then reached forward and kissed her again and she felt her nipples become totally erect and her pussy throbbed.

He then kissed her neck and whispered, "Shall I get the bill and we can go and continue our chat in the car?"

Sharon went to the ladies and her panties felt damp and her pussy tingle as she sat peeing with her skirt up around her waist. A sense of Deja Vue maybe, but if anything, Andrew was making her even hornier than Joe. His maturity, calm confident approach and more subtle seduction meant she was absolutely gagging for an orgasm with him. She wiped her lips and washed her hands before glancing at her watch and realised she was under time pressure. As they walked to the car, she thanked Andrew for lunch and apologised that she was going to have leave in some 20 minutes. He smiled and opened the back door of his lovely car and Sharon got in, the privacy glass and position of the car preventing anyone noticing as they returned to their cars. She slid across the leather seat and Andrew wasted no time in starting to kiss her...properly kiss her. He was masterful and took control which she loved. He started undoing her top and in no time her breasts were bare, her nipples like bullets as he teased them with his fingers and thumb.

"I'm going to suck your nipples...hard or soft...you choose..."

"Softly then harder please." Sharon replied as she writhed against his body.

he took a nipple in his mouth, alternated between them and she felt his hand move up her thighs. If there was a prize for an outfit that allowed ease access for frantic car sex, it was this halter neck top and this wrap skirt.

She instinctively parted her legs as his hand moved up her thigh, her nipples were so sensitive and every sensation she felt as he sucked and licked them, was mirrored by her throbbing pussy. Andrew was a very good and sensual lover and Sharon moaned as his fingers teased her through her very thin, very transparent and very wet panties. She could feel how swollen her pussy lips were, engorged with blood thanks to his arousing touch, and her clit as erect and obvious as her nipples.

"I'm going to make you cum Sharon, do you want me to make you cum?"

"Yes please" she whispered.

She felt her panties being slid down her long legs and removed over her strappy heeled sandals.

"For info, I'm loving the whole outfit, the skirt and top, the lingerie, and the fuck me shoes - you looked utterly fuckable the moment you stepped out of your car"

He then manoeuvred her onto her back, and she realised he was going to go down on her...her freshly shaved pussy loved being licked and she instinctively knew he'd be good at it. The sensation as his tongue made contact with her swollen wet lips drove her wild and she gasped.

"Your pussy looks beautiful, its scent excites me, and you taste divine - next time I will bury my face between your thighs for as long as it takes to make you cum over and over"

She was writhing in ecstasy as his tongue circled her clitoris and slid between her lips - the "next time" comment highlighting his confidence and knowledge of how he was exciting her. She played with her nipples as he sucked and licked her pussy, and he then took it to another level and inserted a finger inside her, massaging her G spot with his fingertip as his tongue stimulated her clitoris.

"I'm going to cum" she moaned as her orgasm started to rip through her slender svelte body. He carried on fingering and licking until she had to beg him to stop. He smiled and his lips and chin glistened with her juices. He leant forward and kissed her, and she tasted herself on his lips and tongue. More passionate kissing and she glanced at the clock. Shit, she so wanted to stay here but could not be late for school again! "I have to go in 5 minutes, I'm so sorry."

He kissed her again and took her hand and placed it on his groin. His erection was impressive, and she felt the urge to touch and feel it. She fumbled with his belt and buttons and soon had it in her hand. Longer and thinner than Joe's, she started running her hand over it as they kissed.

"What do you want me to do Andrew?" Her submissive side surfaced.

"I want you to show me how good you are with your mouth"

She leant down and took his erect member in her mouth and caressed his balls. She desperately wanted it inside her, but time was not on her side. She was getting positive feedback as she licked and sucked, tasting his salty precum as she wanked and sucked him.

"You are a very good girl Sharon, very skilled and very horny"

"I want to make you cum, I'm going to suck you until you can't hold back"

She sucked and wanked as he ran his fingers through her hair, guiding her head and makings sure she took it deep in her mouth each time. She teased his balls as she sucked and sensed he was getting close, a further 10 seconds or so saw him get even harder and then his cock erupted in her mouth, she felt spurts of his hot creamy semen hit the back of her throat and swallowed every drop.

"Fucking hell you are good!" He took a deep breath and caressed her hair as she sucked and licked the last drops of semen from his cock. Her ex loved her blowjobs, and he was the first her persuaded her to swallow. The need to minimise evidence on his shorts meant that she took particular care to clean up fully, again, like a good obedient girl - a role she first played when her friend's father seduced her when she was 18.

She really had to go, and they had one more kiss, before she hunted for her panties.

"Looking for these" Andrew held them in his hand and smiled at her.

"I will keep hold of these until our next date, I will think of them every time I see and hold them... I will return them when we meet"

"You are so presumptuous, but I promise we will meet again, but I do need my panties back!"

He smiled and kissed her again. "You are like Cinderella, except you have lost your panties not your slipper..."

She realised that her request was falling on deaf ears and proceeded to get out of his car and into her own. She smiled at him and told him he was mean and very naughty, before driving off at speed to try and make in time for school.

What a week, two days, many orgasms, two horny guys with two gorgeous cocks - the distraction and feelings were amazing. She recounted every detail of both days via her Blackberry to her best friend and confidante Karen - not easily shockable, Karen's response was "you horny little slut" followed by a smiley face.

"I told you the way to get over a man was to get under another one, and you have been under or on top of 2 in the space of 24 hours!" Sharon laughed and replied, "Illicit Encounters has certainly lived up to the hype!"