Illuminated by Laptop

Story Info
My second erotic story...
1.2k words
4.23
2.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The nights were drawing in darker.

He'd gotten home horny after spending the day in the office with his secretary and her tight outfit (and dirty smile).

He simply had to do something about it. A good shower to get himself nice and clean first.

Fresh out of the shower he made himself comfy on his bed wrapped only in his towel.

He needed a release.

Finding his favourite porn site on line he ran a search and found a new video to enjoy. He enjoyed POV (point of view) and MILF films so started to watch something that ticked both boxes.

His cock sprang to life and his hand found it's way through the towel to touch himself.

He started to stroke his hardening cock. Slowly up and down the full length of the thick shaft.

The video was great and there was no messing around (quick intro and down to business).

------

She'd had a long day at the office and gotten home later than planned.

She was going to enjoy a nice shower and call it a night.

Pulling the curtains together she noted a light from the window opposite. The curtains hadn't been fully drawn over there.

She could see a guy lit up by his laptop, a towel fallen from his body, his hand pleasuring himself.

She pulled her curtains together, strode over to the bedside cabinet and turned off her lamp to not illuminate herself.

She returned and peered through her curtains, through the opening of his and watched him proudly stroke his erect cock.

He can't have known he was illuminated from his laptop, exposing himself to others.

She couldn't believe what a turn on this was. Her hand dropped to her thigh and she traced her hand over it to her panties.

She was instantly wet. This was something new for her.

She watched as he removed the towel fully, now lain on the bed naked, his cock tight in his hand.

She teased herself through the thin fabric of her panties.

She toyed with the idea of finding her vibrator to further heighten the play she was set to indulge in.

But she thought why should she when there was a perfectly good (and ready!) cock just over the road.

She needed a cock.

She needed that cock.

She grabbed her coat and made her way over the road.

She knocked on the door. She could see shadows moving in the window above as he clearly was surprised by someone calling on him.

She could see him through the tinted glass of his door coming down the stairs.

"Hello" he said - standing in his bathrobe, looking a little flustered.

She smiled. "I'm from over the road" she said. "Do you know you can be seen through your window?" she asked - pointing at hers over the road, then up at his.

He gulped. "My God. I am so sorry. I didn't know" he defended himself.

"Don't be" she said confidently. She smiled again and looked down at the bulge hidden in his robe. "Can I see?"

He was taken aback.

"I'm sorry?" he said. She confirmed her desire and gently pulled the side of her coat to reveal she was only wearing a bra and panties. Her olive skin shining reflecting the light from the hall.

"Can I see?" she asked again.

"You best come in." he now offered. Smiling himself.

"Can I take your coat?" He asked. She smiled back as he closed the front door behind her.

She slowly took it off and held it out to him. Her proudly standing there in just her black underwear. Showing off those curves and that body.

He took the coat and hung it on the stand. He couldn't take his eyes off her.

"Shall we?" she asked confidently and placed a hand on the stair rail and started to climb them.

He watched as she climbed, her arse wiggling as she did.

She didn't have to pause on the landing as she knew which room he was in. It still lit up from the laptop.

He followed her in.

"What are you watching?" she asked as he pulled the door closed.

He gulped. Slightly ashamed about what he had been doing. The fact that he could be seen. The fact that he'd been caught.

"It doesn't matter" She said. "Carry on..."

She sat herself on the chair by the bed, her legs slightly parted.

He was a little surprised.

He shuffled himself up the bed and resumed watching the video.

His eyes caught hers. "Carry on..." she ordered again.

His hand returned between his legs - he soon found himself hard again.

"I can't see" she said as she leant forward and pulled the towel away from him. "That's better" returning to her chair.

Now naked he focused on his cock. He teased his helmet with his fingertips, tracing the rim of the helmet.

"Oh god" she muttered leaning forward "I love that cock".

She fidgeted unhooking her bra and letting it fall to the floor.

Her breasts now exposed - he couldn't help but look at her. They were full and natural. They were amazing.

He returned to stroking himself now focused on her breasts. Her hand falling between her legs and teasing the soft skin of her inner thighs

She pushed at the fabric of her panties, feeling her pussy lips through them. Feeling she was wet.

She stood, hooked the side of her panties with her fingers and drew them down her long legs.

Returning again to the chair, her legs parted wider as she continued to watch him pleasure himself for her.

Using one hand she parted her moist pussy lips and teased her opening with two fingers from the other.

She tilted her head backward, her hair falling to her side - but still maintaining eye contact with him. And his play.

That tipped him and he fidgeted on the bed himself wanting to show more of his cock to her.

He raised his hips slightly with each stroke, helping his erect penis appear bigger as he did, the foreskin pulled back, pre cum now leaking from the tip.

"Oh god" she exclaimed again. Two fingers now deep inside her pussy, juices spilling out of her.

He fidgeted again, planting himself firmly against the bed as he quickened the pace of his strokes.

She could sense he was getting close and twisted her fingers inside herself, scooping juices out of herself as she drew her fingers out. Then back in again.

His hips bucked as he pulled his hand down his shaft fully, his cock twitching and then releasing his load. It first spraying out in an arc, then followed by thick cream, dribbling down his shaft. She shuddered on the chair as she reached her own orgasm. Spurred on by his. Her panting as her fingers continued to fuck herself harder.

She orgasmed again as he watched intently. Her now oblivious to him. Him still caressing his spent shaft, cum now coating his fingers.

She sighed gently, licking her full lips and smiled over at him.

"Thank you" she offered.

Reaching down she picked up her panties, wiped her juices from her pussy with them and threw them to him.

"A little reminder" she offered...