I'm Brought to Please Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started to build up to cumming and I started to shake my head to let you know which triggered you to quickly and suddenly push Mia off my cock! "He's not cumming yet!" You said! Leaving my cock pulsating in the air!

FUCK!!! I really needed to cum!!

I then felt something slipping over it which must have been a condom, then another on top of it. The taps came back, but I couldn't feel it as much. "Can you feel that, baby?"

I tipped my head from left to right, trying to say a little bit.

"I take that as a yes," as I could hear another condom being taken out of a packet and tightly slipped over. "I'm not having you cumming early like we both know you're very capable of doing, now don't we?"

"Damn, you're so mean!" Mia said in a half serious and half mocking way. "Maybe we will need to add a cock ring to keep him hard for us, too," she said as I felt a tight rubber band being added to the base!

You were right, I have on the occasion cum when I was under very strict instructions not to, which lead to very harsh punishments. But this was quite frustrating as I felt as though I wouldn't be able to feel anything and get any enjoyment this way.

You must have read my mind, as you whispered in my ear, "you know this if for our pleasure, not yours anyway, don't you baby?" Flicking the end of my cock to check.

I slowly nodded.

I felt you both climb on top of me, one over my chest and the other on my waist. You were losing yourselves in each other again, pulling each others bras off and kissing the newly exposed skin. I could feel your legs moving and tightening around me and gyrating - almost humping me, just to make little feelings between your legs as you turned each other on more and more. It was mind blowing to feel the silkiness of your panties as it rubbed over me. I could feel the tights you were wearing, surrounding your skin as it made friction on mine as you moved, touching and kissing each other, everywhere. After some time, one of you leant back, scooting your bum over my groin and flat on your back on my stomach and chest with your head next to mine on my collar bone. It was then I could tell it was Mia, as her moans brushed my ear. She was displaying her pussy to you, allowing you to lick and kiss all the way down her chest and down to her pussy!! I felt her getting more and more turned on with every touch you gave her. She quickly inhaled as you reached her most sensitive spot!

"OHHHH put your fingers in me!" Mia asked, as you started to get more and more involved. I could hear you kissing her inner thigh and around her pussy. The sound of the wetness of your fingers as they were diving into her moist, inviting folds. The thought of your pretty face, licking Mia like this was enough to send me into a spiral of imagination...

Until suddenly I felt Mia pull herself up to my crotch and lower herself onto me! Leaning back with one of her hands behind, next to my waist, she slowly used my cock, holding onto your head with the other, to reassure you to keep going as she slowly ground down on me. I could feel each time she got closer to your head and further down to the base of my cock that you would lick her. You would start on my balls and up to her cunt, working with each others' rhythm.

I could hardly feel a thing, only the little stimulation you were giving me with your tongue, which I knew you were giving me to just keep my cock hard, but I was enjoying the feeling of you both enjoying each other... on me!

My feelings were completely inconsequential, and for the moment, I was happy about that.

She started to shake, "Don't stop, please don't stop!" She shouted in an uncontrolled frantic voice. I could feel her speeding up and you keeping up with her, concentrating more on her than me now!

"UGHHHHHHHH! FUCK!!"

Shaking, she crouched upright and kept slowly moving up and down on my cock as you came to sit opposite, with your legs on the outside of hers, pushing your mound up against hers as you both kissed slowly and deeply. She sliped off me as you moved forward to take her place, sliding my cock, effortlessly into your dripping cunt. I could feel the sticky juices on my balls from Mia and not making contact with yours. Suddenly, the panties that have been in my mouth were taken out and my cheeks were held and smooth down by Mia's hands as she lowered down on my mouth. She was so wet! Her cum was slipping down inside me as I tenderly licked from her ass to her used pussy.

By now you were enjoying yourself, bringing yourself into a fast rhythm, watching the sight as Mia's thighs absorbed my head, only letting my chin be seen. I was only barely able to breath, but she had it under control, knowing exactly when to slowly bring herself up slightly, then planting back down to resume her slow smothering.

"You don't get to cum like us, you hear me?" You said and worked yourself up further! "You don't get to cum until we say so. You're just here for our pleasure, that's all you're here for. Enjoying the feeling of our pleasure. You're only out of your cage, so we can fuck, you! Now, lick her pussy like you're told, my little slave."

Oh my god, I've never heard you talking like this and it was almost as though I was dreaming! I was in heaven!

"UUUGHHHHH, AHHHHHHHH, OH FUUUGHHHHKKKKK!!!!"

You both were reaching another climax, fucking my face, hard, and bouncing down on my cock with not a care in the world!!!

Both shivering with rushes flowing through you, another stream of cum flowed from Mia's wet gushing pussy. I lapped it all up, savouring it.

I could feel you both leaning forward to kiss each other before slumping down beside me to recover.

There I was - my face dripping and sticky, still unable to see anything, with my cock still hard as a rock with the cock-ring still on the base of it, keeping the blood tightly where you wanted it.

My legs were getting cool now you had left the top of me, with the feeling of where your legs were sweating on them.

After about half an hour, I felt you move slightly and rest your head on my chest. Your hand started to feel my cock that had slightly softened, but not completely. You started to pull the condoms off which all seemed to slip off together in one clean pull, helped by the pre-cum that had collected inside it. You threw it across the room and started to touch me softly.

Oh, it was so nice to have your actual touch on me again, as I could feel my cock getting bigger again.

Mia started to move and she got the key for my blindfold from the nightstand. She started to unlock it, carefully removing it from the back of my head. I kept my eyes closed, as I knew the light was going to take a bit of getting used to. I slowly opened them up to see you both crouched either side of me on the bed, smiling at me.

"We thought you might like to see this part..." You said to me, holding my shaft, smiling, looking between me and Mia.

What happened next took my breath away. As you held my cock, Mia lowered her head and stated to lick the end, slowly, licking with her wet tongue, round the top, while looking up at me. You held her hair back, so I could lift my head up and have a good view down my body at what she was doing. After a while of Mia teasing and kissing the tip of my cock like this, you knelt down further and wrapped your mouth round the shaft of it as Mia dribbled spit down from the top and continued sucking the tip and moving down so you were meeting your lips together, kissing and licking your way up and down it from either side!

FUCK, I've never seen such a sight! My heart was pounding and I started to sweat. Mia started to wank me and then deep throat me as you held the bottom of my cock. You both came together to kiss it, exchanging saliva, making me glisten. I could feel myself getting closer and closer as you both stopped touching me slightly. You grabbed my cock and started to just rub your thumb over the under side of me and off, back to tickling my balls as you both kissed again passionately and then off me completely... I was going wild! You came back to slipping your mouth over it, slurping away, bringing me back to the brink and then off!! Mia pulled on my balls, causing a sharp pain and a sudden end to my edge. You found my plug that I'd forgotten about and pushed it and pulled slightly, not touching my cock at the same time, then got up and slid yourself onto me, encasing me in your warm, wet womanhood. You slowly moved, but not enough to send me off the edge... You were still wearing your suspender belt and your stockings were getting all messy with all the sex. I was staring down as your bare pussy, glistening, framed by it. Mia, came to sit behind you, kissing your neck and fondling your breast with her left hand and rubbing your clit with her right, right in front of me!

Your moans were changing and I could feel you were going to cum.

I was going to cum!! AT LAST! We were going to cum together!

I opened my eyes wider and you could see I was was going to erupt!

You quickly rose up with your eyes closed and leant forward, staring me in the eyes once more. "No, baby..." you said with a soft nurturing voice, "I told you, you aren't cumming until we say so, didn't I?!" I looked down at my cock, dripping with your cum, bouncing with pent up angst. I could feel a tear start to well up. I looked up to you as you sat up on your knees and starting to rub your pussy, slowly getting off on what you were about to say.

With tears now welling up in my eyes, I looked over to where Mia had gone. She was coming back with a cup of ice cubes from the ice machine in the drinks fridge!

"Annnnnnd that's not happening today...!" I'm giving the key to Mia. She wants to feel the power at her finger tips at home and eventually send it back over to us. No Nut November... mmmm... and it's only the 2nd today."

You were both laughing as you invited me and left me to head to the shower.

"Can't wait for next year!" Mia said over her shoulder. "I wonder what new things we'll be able to find out in that time!"

12