I'm Coming!!!

Story Info
Husband watches wife as she makes herself come.
1k words
3.75
19.4k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
r33v5y
r33v5y
4 Followers

We are a happily married couple, who still have the spark after being together for over 30 years. Some of the stories are real, some are fantasy...

It's my turn for the bathroom. I use the toilet, wash my hands and brush my teeth. I leave the ensuite and head into the bedroom, when I notice that the fairy lights that adorn our metal bed frame are turned on. The pillows are plumped up and there she is. H, my wife, is sitting up with the quilt barely covering her breasts.

One look at her and I know that underneath the quilt her nipples are already stiffening. I get into the bed, and sitting up with my back against the headboard I invite her into my arms. She slides across the bed and with her back to me, she snuggles In. I gently rub her shoulders, her back, the tops of her arms, her thighs, gradually increasing the pressure as I massage her.

I pin her hands beneath my legs, denying her the opportunity to touch me, or herself. I pull her hair away from her neck, and let my lips wander, making my way to her earlobe which I suck gently. Her eyes close and her head sags forwards, losing control as I continue my route around her back, down her arms to caress her hands, still pinned beneath me. All the time I am deliberately avoiding her nipples that I know are aching for my touch. Round and round I go, following my route over her body, sometimes with a light touch, sometimes harder, kissing her neck.

I'm sure she can feel my cock pushing Into her back, but this is not my time, it's hers. As my gentle caress continues, she begins to push back against me, desperate for me to move my hands to her breasts and her ever sensitive nipples, she is now desperate to move her own hands to her pussy, to caress her thighs as her legs open and close involuntarily, but still I do not release her hands from beneath my thighs .

I move my hands down her arms and reach out with my fingers to finally touch her nipples, now fully erect and aching for my touch. I play with both nipples at the same time, squeezing them, rolling them between my thumb and finger, pulling on them. I drag my finger nails down thier engorged length, knowing that I am driving her wild. I finally release her hands from beneath my thighs and watch as they begin the journey to her wet pussy. She leans back Into me, sighing as my continued caress builds the sensations Inside her . I continue my slow play with her nipples, cupping her breasts, as she sinks further into my embrace. Her hands move lower, finally settling between her legs. The first brush of her pussy lips reveals the telltale sound of her wetness, and she soon settles into the rhythmic pattern of caressing her clit and pussy lips that will carry her to her orgasm.

"can you see?" she asks, almost breathlessly. "yes" is my solitary reply. The view makes my cock harden more, and it pushes insistently against her back. Her fingers continue to delve Into her soaking wet pussy, the speed gradually increases to keep time with the tightening of her thighs around her hand. As I continue to squeeze her nipples as she again asked "can you see" . I whisper in her ear to tell her how much I love watching her play with herself, which is normally the point where she let's loose and pushes herself to orgasm. This time it's different as I reply "I will see more if you turn around". She instantly sits up, and in one motion swivels her body round to face me, her face, flushed with excitement. The motion releases my cock from its confinement, and it springs to attention.

Never breaking her gaze with me, she sinks into the bed, opening her legs as she scoots forward. My increasingly eager cock pushes at the entrance of her pussy, and she let's me in. Once the tip is inside her, the forward movement stops. I can feel her wetness envelope me, and want to thrust my full length into her. My disappointment is quickly replaced with ecstasy as her hands return to her pussy, recommencing the insistent exploration of her lips and her clit. I take in the scene, her smooth pussy lips gripping the head of my cock. Her fingers move round and round her clit, my view obscured by her fingers and the tuft of hair she keeps at the top of her mound. My mind drifts as I fantasise about seeing her completely shaven, but I don't want to make any noise that breaks the trance she is in.

The movement of her fingers continues, round and round, each slight movement sending sensations through the both of us. I cannot reach her nipples now, but I can see them suddenly harden in the tell tale sign of her impending orgasm. As she continues to play with herself, she finally, and suddenly, falls over the edge

. "I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm coming" she gasps through her breath as the pace of her fingers Increases. She arches her back for one final time, squeezing her legs together as she comes hard. I feel her juices coating the end of my cock which is still gripped between her wet pussy lips.

She finally relaxes Into the bed, arms falling to her sides. I place my thumb on her clit, knowing that it is almost certainly too sensitive to cope, and she pushes my hand away with a groan.

I sit back against the headboard and watch her lying there, spent but exhilarated. I can smell her pussy on her hands, in the air, on the sheets.i watch her breathing, waiting for what I know will come next. Suddenly her legs stiffen, she presses her thighs together, trapping my cock between them, and comes again. Her body spasms as the aftershock runs through her. After a minute or 2, she opens her eyes, looks at me and smiles, a satisfied look on her face.

"what shall we do now?..." she asks.

r33v5y
r33v5y
4 Followers