I'm Emily. This is my Life Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd never been inside Martin's house and I was pleasantly surprised. For a young man, he kept the place spotless and tidy. Downstairs there was a kitchen diner and a lounge separated by a wall with an open arch.

When I arrived, Martin let me in, gave me a big hug and a kiss, before getting back to the kitchen to keep an eye on the pork chops. I took my coat off and hung it up.

"Can I do anything to help?" I asked as I walked into the kitchen.

" I think I have everything under control." He said. " I hope pork chops, baked potato and green beans is OK. My culinary skills are limited."

"Sounds great to me."

"I take it, by the fact that you are here, that Barry didn't respond well to you."

"He didn't respond at all really. I left him a letter telling him I was leaving and if he wanted a divorce, I wouldn't fight it. Let's not talk about him though. I'm trying to forget him."

"I'm very glad you're here."

"I'm glad to be here."

Sitting across the table from Martin made me realise just how miserable life had been with Barry. What was once a monochrome existence was now a glorious Technicolour life. If this was all that my life would be in the future I'd be happy.

When we'd finished our meal, I said.

"That was a lovely meal, thank you. Your culinary skills are just fine."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it."

We cleared the table. I washed and he dried and put away as I didn't know where everything went. Martin got two wine glasses from the cupboard and asked.

"Red or white?"

"White please."

In the lounge we settled on the sofa and watched a TV quiz. We had a laugh shouting out our answers, mostly wrong. The wine was a sweet white and it slipped down well. The simple pleasure of being with somebody who cares is amazing.

When the quiz finished, he pulled me towards him and kissed me. It was a full on, tongue dancing, knee trembling, hot kiss. I revelled in the first kiss from another man in over twenty five years. I put my hand behind his head and held him to me as our tongues explored each other's mouths. It was so good that I almost came. The kiss lasted for ages and I was really turned on.

He puled back from me, held my head in his hands, and looked directly into my eyes.

"I want to make love to you." He whispered.

"Nobody is stopping you." I replied as I melted under his gaze.

"Not here. " He said. "Lets get more comfortable. Stay here for a few minutes and I'll call you when I'm ready."

He picked up the wine bottle and now empty glasses and went upstairs.

A few minutes later, he called.

"Come upstairs, Emily, please."

With some trepidation I climbed the stairs wondering what I would see. I went into the bedroom, which was dimly lit with scented candles. The bed sheets were crisp and white. It was so lovely and a wonderful thing for him to have done for me.

He handed me a glass of wine and proposed a toast.

"Here's to us and a long happy future together."

"I'll drink to that." I said with a smile.

We clinked glasses and took a sip. He took the glasses and put them on the dresser.

He came back to me and kissed me again. It was the same passionate kiss as before and I could feel myself getting aroused. My nipples were stiffening and I was getting wet.

When he broke the kiss, I said.

"Please be gentle with me. It's been a long time."

"I would never do anything to hurt you, Emily."

The kissing continued. He kissed my lips, nose, chin and cheeks. He ran his tongue up my neck and nibbled on my ear. Then he did the same on the other side. I was ready for him to fuck me then but he hadn't finished.

He peeled my tee shirt off me, then kissed and licked across my shoulders, then down my chest where he ran his tongue in my cleavage. I was squirming in his arms.

I felt his hands at the waist of my jeans trying to unfasten them. I helped and my jeans were soon round my ankles. I kicked off my shoes and my jeans. I was stood in just my bra and panties, breathing heavily, but concerned about what he would think of my older body.

He laid me on the bed and climbed on beside me. He started kissing again, all over my body, my belly, my calves and thighs. His warm mouth caressed my body and his tongue tickled slightly. I was in heaven. It was so soothing and I could feel myself getting wetter and wetter. I couldn't lie still. I was writhing all over the place.

"Take your bra off." He commanded.

I quickly did it and his mouth moved up to my breasts. His mouth and tongue were all over them, everywhere but the nipples. It was driving me crazy. Just when I thought he was going to get one of my achingly hard nipples, he moved away from it. The anticipation was intense.

"Ahhh...Ah..Ah..Ah." I gasped as his mouth fastened on a nipple and his tongue flicked back and forth across it.

I convulsed in a massive orgasm. It was so intense it was almost painful. My pussy gushed and soaked my panties so much that they couldn't hold it all and my juices ran out, soaking the sheets.

My orgasm continued until he took his mouth off my nipple. I was a quivering wet sweaty mess on the bed. I looked at him through half closed eyes as he stood and stripped off his shirt. There was a slight sheen of sweat on his toned chest.

His mouth went back to me, this time starting with a foot. When he sucked on my big toe I came again. I didn't expect that. He continued kissing and licking all the way up my leg. As he approached the top I realised that he would be able to see all of me through my soaked white panties.

He sucked and nibbled on my inner thigh, then did the same on the other. I desperately wanted him inside me.

"Please." I gasped.

"Please what?" He asked.

"Please fuck me, fuck me now."

His hands went to the waistband of my panties and I though he had listened to me. He pulled them down and I lifted my bottom to help him.

Once my panties were off my legs his mouth went back to kissing and sucking, up my thigh, across my belly, and down the other thigh. It was everywhere but the place that really mattered. This was certainly the longest session of foreplay I'd ever had.

The next round of kissing my thigh ended with him licking between my leg and pussy lips, than he hit my pussy with his tongue and I screamed as another orgasm blasted through my body. I felt his tongue part my lips and slip into my warm wet willing hole. I squirted again and soaked his face. He drank my juices then began a delicious assault on my clit, sucking and licking like a man possessed I shook on the bed as another wave of pleasure coursed through me.

He stopped, and I felt lost. I'd come more that I could have imagined and he'd not penetrated me yet. I saw him standing there stripping his trousers and underpants off. His magnificent cock was standing proud and I was aching to have it inside me. I was also very thirsty.

"Would you pass me my wine.?" I asked, still regaining my breath.

He passed me the glass and I sat up and drained it in one go, then collapsed again.. He had his glass and poured some wine into my belly button and licked it out. That was wild. Even wilder was when he poured some wine on my clit and sucked it off, The wine was still cool and when it hit my clit the little nib stood really proud.

While he was licking the wine off my clit, he slid first one, then two fingers into my sopping hole. I gasped as he did it, it was so good. His fingers massaged my G spot and again my juices flowed freely and I wailed as another orgasm hit me. Instinctively my legs closed and I trapped his head between my thighs.

"No more, please. I can't stand any more. It's too good." I squeaked.

He stopped and eventually I came down from my high.

I saw him reach for a condom. I took it from him and threw it on the floor.

"You won't need that." I said, as I reached for his cock and took it in my hand.

"I want to feel all of this when you put it in me."

I pulled him towards me and spread my legs wide. I guided him into me.

"So good...so good...so fucking good." I gasped as I felt myself being opened up by this wonderful tool.

He leaned over me and kissed me passionately. I could taste myself on his lips. I was in heaven.

When he started to move in me, I wrapped my legs around him to stop him.

"Not yet, please." I said. "Let me enjoy this great feeling of fullness."

He stopped, but kept on rocking gently, his body putting pressure on my clit. I could feel the tension building inside me. My insides felt like they were turning to water. I wanted to come again. I lowered my legs and said.

"Do me. Hard, soft, however you want but fuck me please."

He started with long slow strokes and I felt every vein and ridge of his cock as it moved in and out of me. Gradually he sped up and began to pound me hard and fast. The spring inside was tighter. I could feel the flush spreading through me. My chest, neck and face were red hot. I knew that I would be bright red.

The spring let go and my legs shook as a massive orgasm hit me.

"Yes...yes...yes...aaaah." I screamed as I my juices gushed from me.

Shortly after he pulled out and I felt a spurt of come splatter down my body.

"No..No. In me...In me." as I grabbed his cock and put it back to my entrance.

He thrust a few more times before I felt a flood of wetness as he filled me with his load.

I felt empty when he finally pulled out of me. As he flopped on the bed next to me, I felt his come run from my well used pussy onto the soaked bed sheets.

This story has come full circle.

Epilogue

It's been three years since I moved in with Martin. Life is truly wonderful. We've done so much together, visits to the theatre and cinema. We took long walks and made love in the woods. Lovemaking is the best. It's not as intense as our first night together, but that's OK. I think I'd have been in a wooden box before now if it had been. Holidays together have been amazing. Our culinary skills improved after we took cookery classes together. We now have apple sauce with our pork chops. Do we love each other? I don't know but I'm happy with what we have together for as long as it lasts.

I never heard from Barry. There hasn't been any contact at all. I saw him once in town but he was on the other side of the street so we never met.

Life is good.