I'm Emily. This is my Life Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I came down, I couldn't imagine it would be possible to have any more powerful sensations, but I was wrong.

His hands took hold of the waistband of my panties and he began dragging them from me. I eased myself up to aid him. My shoes came off along with my knickers.

All I was now wearing were my thigh highs and the broad belt which was my blue skirt. Just being so exposed gave me a thrill.

Rob knelt on the floor between my legs and began kissing the inside of my thighs above my stockings. He kept on kissing and licking getting ever closer to my sopping love tunnel.

I gasped as he licked it, his tongue parting my lips and gliding up and down, flicking my little nub at the top. I was squirming on the bed and groaning with pleasure. His mouth fastened over my nub and he sucked and licked it. My thighs clamped to his head as I bucked up to him.

My screams of delight must have been heard in the next town.

"Ah...Ah...Ah...Yes...Yes."

I could feel myself getting wetter and wetter. I thought I was going to drown the poor guy..

Eventually the feelings subsided and my legs relaxed. Rob looked up with a huge smile on his glistening wet face. He stood up, reached in his pocket and pulled out a foil packet. He laid it on the bed. I looked and saw it was a condom packet. I guess the time was coming soon.

He started to unfasten his trousers. I raised myself on my elbows to watch. He pushed his trousers down and took them off. I was astounded when his erection came into sight as he took his boxers off. It looked huge compared to the only other one I'd seen. It was fat and had prominent veins running the length of it.

As he put the condom on, I began to get worried. Phil had caused me pain and Rob was so much bigger, I was afraid it would hurt even more.

He put his arms under my legs and lifted them then puled me so the my bum was on the edge of the bed. His cock was just at the entrance to my love tunnel.

Involuntarily, I tensed, anticipating pain.

"Relax." He said. "I promise I won't hurt you."

"I'm sorry. I can't help it."

He moved back and put his head between my thighs and began licking me again.

"Oh! God. That's so good." I gasped as waves of pleasure crashed through my body and my juices were flowing well,

He stopped licking me and whilst I was still coming down from my high, he pushed the head of his erection between my lips and slowly sank into me.

I felt myself being stretched but there was no pain.. He held himself deep in me and I savoured the fullness. At this point I was his completely. He could do whatever he wanted to me and I would willingly let him.

He began to move, slowly sliding in and out of me and it was glorious. I could feel an orgasm building slowly. He kept going at the same pace and my orgasm wasn't getting there.

Gradually he moved faster and harder, his body slamming into mine. Each time he pushed in deep, I gasped.

"Oh...Oh...Oh...Oh."

By this time I was humping up to meet his thrusts. I was no longer just me, I was part of him and he was part of me.

My ever fibre was on fire. The heat was spreading from my groin through my body. I was hot, red hot and my juices were pouring from me like a river.

The place was filled with the sound of his cock working in my wet warm hole. The smell of sex filled the air and it was wonderful.

The intensity of the sensations increased until. Like a dam breaking my orgasm washed over me.

"Ahhhhhhhh...Ahhhhhhhh." I screamed. "That's so good. So fucking good."

I felt washed out when everything subsided, bur Rob wasn't finished yet. I didn't think I could take any more but he just kept on going and I came again and again.

After a while he stiffened and groaned and I felt his cock pulse inside me. I felt empty when he pulled out of me. I wanted to have him in me forever.

He let my legs down and stood up, looking at me with a huge smile on his face. I shuffle up until I was fully on the bed and he laid down beside me.

I turned to him and rested my head on his chest.

"Oh! My God, Rob. That was out of this world. Thank you so much for giving me such a great experience. I now know that it wasn't me, but Phil."

"Emily, you were fantastic. I should be thanking you for trusting me so much."

As I moved my leg over him, I noticed that he was still hard. After all he had done for me I couldn't leave him like that.

"It would be a shame to waste this." I said, taking hold of his erection. "I'll have to do something about it."

Straddling him, I lowered myself onto that magnificent column of flesh, savouring every inch as I slowly sank down.

I was too weary to do much so I laid on his chest and just rocked my hips and held him in with my muscles.

The taste of myself on his lips was intoxicating as we kissed passionately, our tongues dancing together.

Rocking like this was putting pressure on my clit and I was getting really turned on and very wet. I sat up and started gently bouncing up and down on him. This wasn't enough for him.

He pulled me down to his chest and rolled me over onto my back, then he fucked the daylights out of me.

With my legs wrapped round his back he pounded me hard and I came straight away and kept on coming.

He lasted for even longer than the first time and I couldn't believe the number of orgasms I was having.

It couldn't last forever even though I wanted it to. He grunted and his cock throbbed inside me. This time felt different but I didn't know why.

I found out when his cock slipped out of me. The condom was torn and what I felt was his come inside me. It dribbled out of me.

"Oh! Shit. " I wailed. " That's not good. I'm not protected."

"I'm so sorry." Said Rob.

"It's not your fault that it broke." I said, whilst thinking what I could do about it. A thought came to me.

"Have you got a bottle of water" I asked.

"Yes." He replied reaching into the small fridge and passing me a bottle.

"Thanks." I said as I unscrewed the cap and got out of the van.

My nipples stood to attention and I shivered as I left the warmth of the van for the cold night air. Not sure if what I was about to do would work, I decided to do it anyway. I squatted down and parted my legs. With the fingers of one hand I spread my pussy lips and with the other hand I put the bottle neck between them. I gently squeezed the bottle and felt the chilled water fill my vagina.

Not only was the water cold, it was carbonated and the bubbles fizzing inside me was quite arousing. I removed the bottle and allowed the water to drain from me, hoping that Rob's come would be coming out too. I repeated that until the water ran out. Had I washed it all out? I hoped so and also hoped that the cold water would slow down any sperm still left.

Rob was standing in the doorway holding a towel. I took it and dried myself before going inside.

"You look really cold." He said, seeing my body covered in goosebumps.

"I'm perished." I replied.

"Come here." he said, holding his arms wide for me. I stepped into his arms and felt the warmt6h of his body against me

"Let's get you into bed and warmed up." He said.

We snuggled under the covers and I fell asleep.

When I woke, Rob was snuggled against my back. I could feel his hardness pressing on my bare skin.

"Good morning sleepy head." He murmured, kissing the back of my neck.

"Mmmm. That's a lovely way to wake up."

He started to caress my breasts and I wriggled against him. His hand slid down over my belly to between my thighs and I parted them, gasping as his fingers played with my clit.

I was soon very wet and after putting a condom on he fucked me. It was a slow sensuous fuck, unlike the frenzied sex of last night. We both came.

As we were making ourselves presentable, I said.

"It's best that we keep the broken condom between us. Phoebe will be devastated to find out. You don't have to worry either. I will deal with whatever happens OK."

"Thank you. I hope everything turns out right for you."

As Rob was getting food out of the cupboard and fridge, I said.

"I'm going up to the house for a shower."

"OK." He replied. "I'll get breakfast going in the kitchen. Don't be too long in the shower."

After my shower, I headed to the kitchen where I found Rob & Phoebe chatting.

"Did you enjoy last night?" Phoebe asked me.

"I did. Rob was absolutely amazing. He's a great lover and thanks to him I know that sex can be great. I'm truly thankful to both of you for setting it up."

I smiled at Rob and he winked at me.

There was a fresh pot of coffee, so I poured three cups while Rob finished making the bacon sandwiches. We sat and ate whilst chatting. I felt truly relaxed with great friends.

Rob's phone rang and he looked at it and left the kitchen to take the call. When he came back he said.

"I have to leave this afternoon. One of the guys working on a set has gone off ill and they need somebody to cover for him."

"That's a shame." Said Phoebe. "I was hoping for some alone time with you tonight."

"I don't have to leave till two." Said Rob.

"Let's go then." Said Phoebe, taking his hand and taking him out of the kitchen.

I was amazed at the way they spoke so openly about what they were obviously going to do. With them gone, I was at a loose end, so I tidied up the kitchen and went to my room.

Knowing what sex was like with Rob, I could imagine the pleasure Phoebe was getting and I was turned on by the thoughts. It wasn't long before my jeans and knickers were down my legs and my fingers were working furiously in my soaking love tunnel. Remembering Rob thrusting between my thighs brought me to a massive orgasm.

When Rob left, Phoebe and I were there to see him off. I stifled a sob as he left. He was a great guy and I liked him a lot, not just for the great fuck. I didn't know if I would ever see him again.

Phoebe left on the following Tuesday. Normally I would be OK with this but this time I felt a great loss. The two people who had done so much for me were no longer there. Life went on. Work was boring and life in general wasn't much better without them.

Despite my best efforts, the thought that I may be pregnant kept coming back to me. I'd bought some spermicide cream and filled my pussy with it many times but I had no idea if it was working or not. Sometimes I would have a feeling that something was changing inside me. I want to have children but not yet.

My periods have never been regular and I've never kept track of dates so I had no idea when to expect one. All I could do was keep my fingers crossed and hope for the best. After a week, I was getting more worried, and after another week I was almost beside myself and terrified that I may be pregnant. The sense of relief was overwhelming when I started.

Chapter Two - Life with Barry.

I was still using my membership of the local theatre and it was on one of my visits I bumped into Barry. To be more accurate, he bumped into me. The bar is crowded during the interval and I was stood behind this man. He turned round with his beer and bumped into me, spilling his beer down the front of my blouse.

After the night out with Rob, I'd got more used to going braless when not at work. The beer soaked my blouse and it stuck to my breasts making my nipples clearly visible.

"Oh! God. I'm so sorry." He exclaimed as he pulled a large handkerchief out of his pocket. He made to wipe me down when he realised what he would be wiping, then gave me the handkerchief.

"It's not your fault." I replied. "It's just so crowded in here." As I started to wipe myself down. I could feel his eyes on me, watching my breasts move as I wiped them. It was quite a naughty feeling to have my breasts so visible in public.

My blouse was still damp even after all the wiping.

"Here, Take my jacket. It will protect your modesty. I'm Barry, by the way."

"Thank you I said." Slipping his jacket on. "I'm Emily." The jacket was was far too big but it enabled me to cover my boobs.

"How will I get your jacket back to you?"

"Meet me in the foyer after the show."

I just had time to get a glass of white wine and swill it down before the second half started. Barry had drunk what was left of his beer.

Barry was waiting for me in the foyer.

"How did you get here?" He asked.

"I walked."

"Would you like a lift?"

He'd been a gent, giving me his coat so I thought I'd take a chance.

"Yes please." I said, smiling at him.

By the time we were back at my home, I had already decided that he was the man for me. I could only hope the feelings would be mutual.

He was two years older than me and good looking in my eyes. He had a wicked sense of humour. He had a job as a machinist in a local engineering company and lived alone in a one bedroom rented flat. The flat was tiny, just three rooms. The main room was a kitchen area with a table and a seating area with a sofa and chair. The other rooms were the bedroom and bathroom.

Back at the house we sat chatting in the car for a while then he said.

"I'd like to see more of you."

"I think you've seen more than you should have for a first meeting." I replied with a chuckle, pushing my my chest out. The still damp blouse was moulded to my breasts.

"Oops." He said. "That came out wrong. Can I start again?"

"OK."

"Can I take you out sometime?"

My heart soared.

"Yes." Was my joyful reply.

We made a date to go for a meal at a local Italian restaurant. We had a great meal and a couple of glasses of wine. He drove me home and we kissed passionately in the car.

That was the start. Six months later we were married.

Between meeting and marriage our life was great. We didn't have a lot of cash so most of our dates were things that cost little or nothing. We spent quite a few evenings in his flat just watching TV.

I would have liked him to fuck me but he wouldn't before we got married. We did just about everything else. For the first time in my life I took a cock in my mouth and hungrily swallowed when he came. He ate me and got his face soaked. We used our mouths and fingers to satisfy ourselves and it was great. I couldn't wait to have his beautiful tool inside me.

Three things never happened. I never stayed the night, we were never naked together and he never fucked me. It may seem a strange arrangement but it worked for us.

The wedding was a small ceremony with only family present. Afterwards my parents threw a huge party at their home. I was so pleased that Rob and Phoebe managed to be there even though they left early.

We all had a great time with dancing, eating and drinking going on to the early hours. Barry and I weren't drunk, but well on the way when we left. We didn't have the money for a honeymoon so we went straight back to the flat.

We'd been rubbing against each other when we were dancing and having sneaky feels when we thought nobody was watching and we were both hot for each other. As soon as the door was closed we were at each other. Our arms were tangled as we each tried to undress the other. There was a considerable amount of groping in the process.

My dress was on the floor near the door and I was just in my bra, panties and hold ups. I'd managed to get Barry's jacket off and I unfastened his belt and loosened his trousers. I stepped back from him and as he moved towards me, his trousers slid down and he stumbled against the wall. I laughed loudly at this and he saw the funny side and joined in laughing as he tried to get his trousers off.

I watched him struggling and decided to give him some encouragement.

"Hurry up big boy." I said, dropping my panties to the floor and pushing my hips forward. "I want you in here." fingering my pussy.

At the door to the bedroom I dropped my bra and looked back at him. He was nearly out of his predicament. I got a condom from the bedside table and laid on the bed. He came into the room, taking off his shirt which he dumped on the floor.

He approached the bed and I looked at his lovely fat tool and I could feel myself getting wet in anticipation of what was to come. I gave the head a quick lick before rolling the condom on. My thighs were spread wide on the bed and I pulled him towards me.

"I want you in me now. I've waited so long for this and I don't want to wait any longer."

He didn't wait. He rubbed his cock up and down my pussy before pushing straight into me.

"Oooph." I gasped as he filled me completely. "That's so good, so fucking good."

This was far better than the sex with Rob, good though that was. This was the man I love filling me and making me complete. I felt that I'd gone to heaven.

He started to move gently in and out of me with slow long strokes and I could feel myself getting more and more aroused. I pulled him down to me and kissed him. It was a deep passionate kiss, our tongues dancing together as his cock pleasured me. My legs went up round his back and I pushed up to meet his thrusts.

The only sounds in the room were those of heavy breathing and flesh slapping against flesh. This was so good, but I wanted more.

"Do me faster. Hammer me. Fuck me so hard that I won't be able to walk for a week." I whispered in his ear.

He did. He sped up and gave me hard fast strokes. Each time he pushed in his body hit my clit.

"Oh...Oh...Oh...Oh." I gasped.

My body was tingling all over and I could feel the spring tightening inside me. Each stroke brought me close to release. My juices were flowing and I could hear the squishy sounds of his cock ploughing in and out of me.

Finally the spring broke and waves of pleasure flowed through my body and I screamed.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAH....yes....yes....yes."

I was so sensitive after I'd come that I could hardly bear him fucking me but thankfully it wasn't long before he groaned and finished.

He rolled off me and laid on his back. I rolled towards him and rested my head on his chest. My eyes were focussed on his condom covered manhood and it was halfway between fully hard and soft. I kissed his chest and worked my way down his body. When I reached my goal, I peeled off the condom and took him in my mouth. He stroked my head as I worked to bring him back to full hardness. As he grew harder, he began to thrust in my mouth, but that wasn't what I wanted. My sensitivity had subsided and I wanted him inside me again.

I reached for another condom and rolled it on. On my knees and elbows, I wriggled my firm bottom at him. He wasted no time and ploughed straight into me.

"Oooooooooo." I gasped as he filled me completely.

He pounded me hard and fast. Each time he pushed in I slid a little on the bed until finally I was flat, face down. Wow! This position was amazing. His cock was putting real pressure on the front of my wet hole and each stroke rubbed my G spot.

I was coming continuously and my juices were soaking the bed. If I hadn't had my face in the covers, my screams would have been heard in the next street. Having come once, he was going to last longer this time and I was trembling and shaking beneath him as he used me, fucked me, pounded me until I could barely take any more. He stiffened and groaned as he filled the condom.

We crawled into bed and fell asleep in each others arms.

Neither of us had to go to work the next morning so we took our time and used another condom. There's no point in wasting a morning wood, is there?

While Barry was in the shower, I stripped the bed and put the sheets in the washer, then Barry made breakfast while I showered.

Over breakfast we talked about our future. We were young, in love and were going to have it all, the nice house, cars, a family and good holidays. Ha-ha. If only. All that was going to take some time and hard work.

We made a plan. Having a family was important but we couldn't really manage a child in our flat so we needed to get a house first. Buying was the best option but we didn't have enough money for a deposit. Barry's wage covered most of the bills so we could save most of mine. We both took as much overtime as possible.