I'm Emily. This is my Life Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Going out was also cut. A treat now was a cup of coffee in the supermarket cafe. A slice of cake to go with it was a rarity. When we were together, the nights were spent in front of the TV, or having sex. We had a lot of sex and tried all sorts of things. Spanking was good, as was light bondage. Anal was a NO NO and I wasn't into real pain. We role played quite a bit. Fantasy rape or me being fucked by a stranger was my favourite. I think Barry liked it too. It was only role play though. I had no interest in doing it for real.

It was hard, not going out with friends or going to the theatre. Our savings were increasing though not as fast as we would like.

A few months passed and Barry rang me just after I'd got home from work after a morning shift.

"Great news." He said. "I've just been promoted to foreman with a decent pay rise. Don't bother to cook tonight, we'll go to the Red Lion for a meal. If we get there for six, we'll have time to eat before we have a bit of a party. My mates are coming for seven so if there are any of your friends available and want to come that would be great."

"Wow!. I'm so pleased for you. You must be really happy. I'll see who I can get to come with me."

"Thanks. I'll see you later."

This was great news. I didn't have to cook and we were going out to party a bit. I showered and dressed in my favourite dress. It was an ankle length cotton dress tied at the waist with a belt of the same material and it hugged my top but flared out at the bottom. Barry thought I looked great in it.

He arrived home at five thirty and showered and changed into trousers and a light sweater It was only a short walk to the Red Lion. They served plain food, well cooked, Standard pub grub. Barry had pie and mash and I had chicken and chips. We both had a pint of beer.

Our friends arrived around seven, mostly Barry's mates but a few of my friends came too. We had a great time and quite a few drinks. I was certainly pretty merry and Barry looked the same. It was ten thirty when we all left and Barry and I staggered back to the flat.

Barry fumbled with the key and opened the door for me to go in before him. I was no sooner inside than I was pushed forward.

"What the?" Was all I could say before a hand was clamped over my mouth. Another hand came round my body and roughly groped one of my tits, and a voice growled in my ear. It sounded like Barry, but not quite if you know what I mean.

"Be still. Be quiet and you won't get hurt. Nod your head if you are going to be a good girl."

I nodded, thinking how hot this was. My rape fantasy. My pussy was starting to leak. He pushed me forward. I didn't move.

"Move." He snarled, pushing me again.

I shuddered and began to move. He guided me to the kitchen area, opened a drawer and pulled out a length of cord. Hmmmm. Bondage. My pussy got wetter.

"Cross your arms in front of you." Was the command.

I did, and as he took his hand from my mouth, I pleaded.

"Please don't hurt me. I don't know what you want. We haven't much money but I'll give you all we have."

He slapped my bottom really hard.

"I told you to be quiet."

He gathered up my dress from the bottom and pulled it right over my head and tied it there. This was far beyond any role play we'd previously done. I'd never felt so vulnerable and I was starting to get worried.

I stumbled as he guided me across the room. I could see light through the material of the dress but that was about all. My legs bumped against something that felt to be made of cloth. I guessed it was one arm of the sofa.

He swiftly pulled down my tights and panties.

"No. Please don't do this. I'm married"

"Owww." As he slapped my bum again.

"Quiet," Was the command.

He bent me forward over the arm. My body was right over and my head was on the cushion. I couldn't move from this without using my arms which were tight against my body, held by the dress.

He pulled my tights and panties right down, lifted a foot and took off my shoe followed by the tights and panties.

My legs were pushed apart and I felt a finger invade my pussy.

"God! You're so wet. You must be enjoying this. Don't worry. It's going to get better."

"Nooooo."

SLAP.

I heard the sound of a zip and the rustle of clothing.

My pussy lips were parted by something that certainly wasn't a finger. I knew what it was.

"No. Please no. I can't betray my husband." I begged.

SLAP.

The invasion of my wet hole continued until he was fully inside me. I could feel his pubic hair tickling my bottom.

" Feel this cock inside you. It's raw. Do you like it?

Like it? I loved it but I wasn't going to let him know. I didn't want another slap so said nothing.

"You can answer when I ask you something."

" What do you mean by raw? I asked.

" Bareback, skin to skin, no condom."

"OH! God. No. I can't stop you doing anything to me but please don't come in me. My husband will kill me if I get pregnant."

I got another slap and he laughed. I moaned as he began to fuck me hard. Every thrust hit my cervix. It was so intense. The heat was rising through my body. Every nerve was tingling. I could feel my face and neck reddening as my climax approached.

"Ah..ah..ah..ah..aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. Yes...yes...yes." I gasped as my orgasm hit. My legs were soaked as I squirted juices past his cock.

He kept on pounding and I kept on coming. I didn't think I could possibly have ever come as much as this. I was loving it.

He pushed in deep and I felt wetness fill my pussy. He was groaning and his cock was twitching inside me as he filled me with his creamy come.

"Fuck no! Have you just come in me? I begged you not to do that."

SLAP. "Shut up."

He slipped out of me and his come dripped from my open hole.

"Now you've had your way, are you going to let me go?"

He didn't answer. I was straining my ears to hear what was going on. I heard the front door open then close again after a few seconds.

The voice I thought to be Barry's said.

"No, you don't need a condom. Just fuck her."

What the fuck was going on? I hardly had time to process this before a stiff cock was pushed into me. It went in easily with my wetness and the first load of come providing lubrication.

"No..No..No." I yelled. "Stop this right now."

SLAP.

Once again I was being pounded hard. Questions were running through my mind. Was the first man Barry? It sounded like him but he was meticulous about wearing a condom. Who was the second guy? Was it Barry trying to act my fantasy of being fucked by another man or was it another man and I was having my fantasy.

My brain was fried.

The feelings of this cock banging me soon took over and I started to respond to it. If Barry was messing with my head, I thought I'd try to mess with his. Instead of being fairly quiet the first time, I was going to be noisy.

"Yes...yes...yes. Fuck me. That's so good. Yes, just like that. Keep fucking me."

This was much faster than the first and my orgasm soon hit.

"I'm coming. Don't stop. Make me come. Keep fucking me. So fucking good."

My legs were trembling. I couldn't stop shaking.

This was an amazing fuck. I sensed that he was close to finishing.

"In me. Come in me. Fill me up with your come. Do it deep. Put your load in me."

He did and it felt like a lot. He throbbed and pulsed for ages as he spurted load after load into me. When he pulled out, he shot the last spurt on my bottom. My pussy was leaking like crazy. I could feel it running out of me.

I listened hard to hear if anything was said, but all I heard was the door opening and closing a few seconds later.

"Let's get you up." Said Barry as he helped me stand.

My legs were so weak I had to lean on the sofa. As soon as I was upright, more come ran from me. Barry untied the dress and it fell down, immediately sticking to the come on my bottom. I looked down and saw a huge mess of come and wetness on the carpet.

"Did you enjoy that" Asked Barry.

"It was absolutely amazing." I replied and I grabbed him and kissed him passionately.

Not knowing if it was Barry who fucked me twice, or Barry who fucked me once and somebody else was in me the second time, or even neither of them was Barry, I didn't know how to find out without possibly offending him. I decided to say nothing unless he brought it up.

"I need a shower." I said as I headed to the bathroom.

I was a sticky mess between my legs and some had run down into my tights and panties which were still round one ankle. One cheek of my bottom was sore and I managed to get a look in the full length mirror. It was very pink from all the slaps. They were quite arousing though.

Once cleaned up I went naked into the kitchen area to make a cup of coffee. I sat down gingerly with my drink and said.

"I'm absolutely shattered after that. It was the greatest. I don't think I'll be able to walk straight for a while."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. It was marvellous for me too."

There was no more conversation. I don't know if Barry was waiting for me to ask a question, but I was waiting for him to give an explanation of what happened.

When I finished my coffee, I said.

"I'm off to bed. My shift doesn't start till two so please don't wake me."

"OK." was the reply.

I hugged him and kissed him goodnight.

Sleep didn't come easily. My mind was whirling over what had just happened. No doubt about it, it was the best sex I'd ever had, but it would have been nice to know who was fucking me. I was pretty sure that the first one was Barry, but not so sure about the second. It felt about the same size in me, but given that I was already full of come, would I have noticed if it was a bit bigger.

There were no answers so I had to resign myself to the fact that I may never know.

At some point I must have fallen asleep because the next thing I remember is opening my eyes to daylight and seeing that the clock showed ten thirty. I threw on a robe and went to the bathroom to clean my teeth, then headed to the kitchen area for some much needed breakfast. I noticed that the carpet by the sofa had been cleaned. It was still damp but there was no sign of last night's activities.

When I got home from work just after eight, Barry had a meal prepared for me and our conversations were just the routine married stuff. It was like last night hadn't happened.

Life went on. A few weeks later, Barry was warming me up with his mouth fastened on one nipple and his fingers plundering my wet hole.

"Owww. That hurt." I cried. "My boobs are really sore."

"Sorry." He said, stopping immediately.

That put the dampener on things a bit but we still had a good fuck.

I also noticed a strange metallic taste in my mouth and nothing I ate tasted right. Thinking about it, I realised that I couldn't remember when my last period was.

I took a pregnancy test and yes, it was positive. It was hardly surprising as the night of my only unprotected sex was the night I must have had a gallon pumped into me.

I showed the result to Barry and we were both overjoyed even though the timing was a bit awkward. There wasn't really enough room in the flat for a baby so our need for a house became more urgent.

We worked out our finances and found we didn't have enough of a deposit to buy anything remotely habitable, but Barry's parents came to the rescue with a loan.

The small three bedroom house was a fixer upper. It had good bones but the décor left a lot to be desired. At least we were on the property ladder. We decorated our bedroom first so we had somewhere comfortable at the end of a long day. Next was the nursery, then the rest of the house.

We were just about finished when Luke was born.

One of the joys of pregnancy for me was no condom sex. I'm a woman designed to bear children. The only way to do that is to have a few million sperm deposited inside me and condoms stop that. Besides I love the feeling when my man blasts his load into me.

We were still a bit short of cash, but much better than we were before and we were living a reasonable life.

When I found out I was pregnant again we were surprised, but happy. All went well and Andrew was born. We didn't want any more children so I went on the pill.

I was still working at the supermarket, with Barry's parents helping out with childcare. One day a regular customer came in. It was quiet day so we had time for a chat. In the course of our talk, she mentioned that her husband ran a small transport firm and was looking for somebody to work on the phone to arrange return loads so his trucks weren't coming back empty. Would I be interested?

The supermarket job was getting boring so I was interested but said I knew nothing about that kind of work.

She arranged for me to meet her husband, William. He was prepared to train me, which he said wouldn't take too long and after asking about my general work history, he offered me the job. The money was much better, which was a bonus.

We still weren't where we planned to be but we were getting there

The new job was great. It didn't take long for me to get the hang of it. I found it challenging at times trying to arrange loads around driver's hours and company's time slots for loading but I managed. I had a small office with two desks but only me in there.. I worked alone but that was fine.

Barry's parents both died in a car accident. We were both gutted and it took some time to come to terms with it. It didn't help that Barry was the only child and was also the executor to the will. That caused him a lot of stress even though things were fairly straightforward. His parents were typical of their age, being asset rich and cash poor.

We liked their house so decided to move into it and sell ours. It was a great neighbourhood with a mix of generations. Soon our life was where we wanted to be. We had it all. There were regular parties, meals out, visits to the theatre, either together or with friends. Life was great.

Fast forward to our twenty fifth wedding anniversary. We'd gone all out, hiring the ballroom of an hotel by the lake. This was beautiful place set in woodland with a great view of the lake.

All our friends and neighbours were there. I was overjoyed when Phoebe said she was coming. Rob couldn't make it and that probably wasn't a bad thing. Barry didn't know about Rob and I and even though it was before we met, there was still a chance of conflict.

Kevin was there alone. There didn't seem to be anybody special in his life. Andrew brought his heavily pregnant girlfriend, We were excited about our first grandchild.

It was a great time. The party started at seven and by nine it was in full swing. Everybody was drinking, laughing and dancing. I managed to have a long chat with Phoebe and was delighted to hear that she is in a new TV drama. She couldn't say anything more about it as she had to sign a non disclosure agreement. She told me that Rob was also doing well and now working on Broadway. She doesn't have anybody significant in her life but still keeps in touch with Rob.

It was really warm in the room and by ten I needed to get some air and cool down. I found Barry and told him I was going outside for a while.

The moon was out and the air was cooler. I strolled down a tree lined path towards the lake. Glancing through the trees I noticed the old boathouse. It looked forlorn with its sagging roof and peeling paintwork.

As I walked past the end of it, I glanced back and noticed a couple kissing. The man had his hand up the woman's dress and she was wriggling about on it. I couldn't help but stop and watch. I backed up a bit behind a tree, so if they looked my way I wasn't obvious.

I couldn't see who they were until they stopped kissing, then I was shocked to see it was Kevin. The bright turquoise dress the woman was wearing made me think, Then I remembered the only dress that colour was worn by Angelina who lived up the road from us. I wondered about her husband then remembered that he was a heavy drinker and would probably be incapable of movement now.

They hadn't been idle while I was thinking. They got back to kissing and Kevin lifted up her dress and I saw the white of her panties as he eased them down her legs. She had his cock in her hand. Kevin's hand went back up her dress and began moving vigorously. There was no doubt where his fingers were.

He stopped and spun her round. She leaned forward against the boathouse wall. Kevin lifted her dress over her back and her pale bottom was exposed to the moonlight. He pushed his man meat into her in one stroke. She must have been very wet as Kevin is very well endowed. I once accidentally saw him naked and he was big. It was only the fact that I was his mother that stopped me wanting it myself. Angelina is a lucky woman.

Kevin fucked her hard. Each thrust in almost lifted her off her feet. I could just make out the sound of her moans. My pussy started twitching and I could feel myself getting wet. I pulled up my dress and put my hand down my panties. My fingers slipped easily into my greedy hole.

I found myself matching Kevin's strokes with my fingers. I was coming so hard I was struggling to stay on my feet.

It wasn't long before Kevin held himself deep in Angelina. I knew he was coming inside her. The thought of her pussy being flooded with come triggered another orgasm in me.

I watched as he pulled out and they began to put their clothing back to normal. I slipped away back to the hotel.

In the ballroom I walked across to Barry, who was stood talking to two guests. They were leaving and saying goodbye. I joined Barry in thanking them for coming. When they left we both sat down. I took his hand and put it up my dress to my soaking panties.

"I want you to fuck me now." I whispered in his ear.

"You're soaking wet. What brought this on?"

"I've just watched Kevin fucking Angelina by the boathouse."

I nodded across the room as Angelina walked in with that just fucked look. Kevin came in a couple of minutes later.

I took his hand and dragged him out of his seat. We walked across the dance floor and into the corridor, pausing outside the gents toilets.

"Go and check that there's nobody in there." I said

He did and came out.

"All clear."

I dragged him in and into one of the stalls.

"Drop your trousers and underwear and sit down." I commanded.

As he was doing that I pulled my panties off. He was rock hard and I straddled his legs and lowered myself on his erection. I was so turned on that I almost came as soon as I felt him splitting me open. I was riding him hard when we heard the outer door open. He held me still. It was such a turn on sitting with a cock inside me with only half an inch of wood between me and other people.

There was the sound of pee splashing into the urinal, then the outer door opened and closed again.

"We'll have to be quick." He said.

I bounced up and down hard on him and managed a quick orgasm before he stiffened and pumped me full of come. It was quick, dirty and very satisfying. I grabbed a handful of toilet tissue and as I stood, managed to catch most of the come before it covered everything. He made himself presentable and I stuffed more tissue between my legs before pulling my panties back on.

He went out first and checked that nobody was about. Then I followed him. I'd just got into the corridor when somebody came round the corner. Phew! I would have looked strange coming out of the gents.

As we walked back to our table, I could feel his come running from me into the tissue and it felt a soggy mess. Back at the table, I said.

"You didn't seem surprised that Kevin was giving it to Angelina."

"I wasn't. She's been giving it out for a while. I think most of the young lads have had a taste of her at one time or another. Young Terry is her go to lad now but he's been away for a while."