I'm Glad You're Home

Story Info
My man is back home and I want him.
1.3k words
4.28
7.6k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You've been gone a few days. I miss you. I miss having your warmth around me. You'll be home today and my body is aching to touch you.

You walk through the door and come to me. Your face tells me that you have missed me too. You reach for me and pull me to you quickly. Your mouth laying into mine. Your lips are so full and eager. Your tongue reaches into my mouth and they're swirling together. Your hands creep up my arms, onto my neck and into my hair. You hold my head, not ready to let me back up. I am pressed to the wall and you don't seem to be in any hurry to move from the steps. Then again, your mouth is saying that this is not all you want. Your hands slip back down, smooth over my shoulders, and press over the sides of my breasts. I'm moaning lightly into your mouth. I can feel you smirk as you pull back a bit and hold my lower lip gently between your teeth. Your hands have made their way to my hips and are pulling my pelvis to yours. I can feel that I am not the only one that has had a long few nights. You are pushing into me through the thickness of your jeans. I reach down to stroke you. You twitch a bit and I can't help but smile. I pull away from you, grab your hand, and start my way up the stairs to our room.

We're not even through the doorway and you've already started pulling my shirt up and off. No surprise, I'm home so not wearing anything under my shirt. You easily cup my breasts and press them together. You stare at them hungrily. Your head bends down to lick around my nipple. It's already hard from wanting you. My head falls back and my fingers twist into your hair to keep you close and keep that mouth working, licking, nibbling at my nipple. Your tongue flattens itself over it and licks a wide circle all over and around. I whimper. I love it when you do that. I love imagining how my breasts look all wet, covered from you licking them, the nipples all hard.

You push me back towards the bed. I finally get a moment to get my hands back on you. I reach under your shirt to your chest. It gets me everytime how solid you feel. Your chest hair runs under my hands as I rub them up, pulling your shirt up and off. The smell of you makes me groan. You wore your cologne on purpose, I know you did. You know what it does to me. I press my torso to yours to feel that heat and manliness against me. Nothing quite like it to make me feel small and protected. Well almost nothing.

You let me reach down to your belt buckle as our mouths come back together. Quickly I get your pants open and down enough to reach what I really want. My hand sneaks into your boxers to grip you. You are a rock. My favorite kind. All hot, thick, long. All mine. I stroke up and down a few times and taste your low groan on my tongue. ''I've been dreaming about you holding me''.

The rest of our clothes are off in short order. Patience is not welcome. We're pressed against each other in bed. That skin to skin sear always makes me sigh. Always makes you pull me to you. My leg over your hip. Your cock pressing against my lips. I can already feel your hips surging forward to push into the wetness that is scenting the air. ''So eager'', I tease you. I am far too excited about your current hardness to resist tasting it. I pull away and you understand.

You ease up onto your knees on the bed and reach down to steady yourself with your hand. You're so excited that you're bouncing slightly with each throb of blood. My tongue reaches out and licks around the head. You smell of sex and excitement. I lick the stickiness of your precum off before pushing my mouth halfway down your length. That groan is always my favorite. There's no easier way to hear that you missed me. You normally let me pace myself with my mouth but today is not for easy licking. Your hands are in my hair as you push yourself in and out. Knowing I have you wet enough for my liking, I press gently against your hip to get you to stop. I look up at you and see you've been biting that lip. You are not going to last much longer. My turn then.

I push you back down onto the bed, onto your back. Not a hard task since you know what is coming next. You are always a sucker for getting to stare at my breasts bounce. I straddle you and lean down to run my tongue over your lips and into your mouth as I slide my soaked pussy all over your cock. I can't help but tease you a little bit. I love feeling how you try to twist and wiggle to line yourself up and shove yourself into me that much sooner. I concede quickly this time because I want you pushing into me just as much.

Mmmmm that stretching. Although I am soaked, I can never fit you fully in on the first stroke. I have to stretch around you a bit, feel my lips pull and my clit stretch to get that thickness pressed into me. I pull back up and let myself sink further down. It takes me a few tries to get all of you inside me. I wiggle a bit as I am seated on you. I want to make sure I have you pushed up as far as I can. Hot damn that feels good. You pull my hips down onto you and I can feel your head rubbing up inside me. Oh this is not going to take long. I can already feel my clit brushing against you and it is not going to wait any longer for relief.

My hips start shifting back and forth, rubbing my clit against your pubic bone, moving your cock in and out just enough to stretch my lips and bang that head back inside of me. You know it won't take long but you're impatient. You reach up to my beck and pull me down to you so you can get my nipple into your mouth. You hand goes to the other breast. I squeeze your cock tighter inside of me as you pull on my nipples. I am riding you at lighting speed. Your teeth graze over my nipple. I'm done for. I crest over and soak you.

You give me a few seconds as I am milking your cock with my orgasm but that's all. You coax me back up a couple inches, just enough space to gain the leverage needed to shove that cock up into me. You hold my hips there and slam yourself into me again and again. My wetness is leaking down you so every thrust makes that slapping noise that you love so much. You're groaning as you're rocking into me. Then it's not enough and you're pulling my hips down to yours with every thrust. Slamming us together. Each time my clit rubs off against all the wetness. I know you're doing it on purpose. Just as you feel me start to come again, you pull me down to grind on you. Your whole body tenses as your spurt jet after jet up inside me. We're both riding our waves and holding onto each other. As I relax onto your chest, you hug me close and turn us onto our sides. I fall asleep with you stroking your hand down my side, feeling us leaking out of me, hearing you breathe. I'm so happy you're home.