I'm Home.

Story Info
Dad watches his daughter's show. Live!
779 words
4.17
25.1k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rustyoznail
Rustyoznail
426 Followers

According to Google Docs, the story below is exactly 750 words. Which is a good thing, as it's my entry into the 750 Word Project 2024.

===

I heard the gunfire when I walked through the front door, earlier than planned. Tegan, home from Uni, was yelling at someone about how they would die and she'd happily piss on their corpse. She took her gaming seriously and was good. Very good.

I padded down the hall to the lounge room. My daughter had her headphones on, and had her back to me on the couch.

"Oh you bastards, that's unfair!" A steady tinkle of chimes underlay the frenetic sounds. I peered through the door at the screen and quickly pulled back.

She was wearing a Ramones t-shirt, but naked below. Feet up, knees wide, pussy open. There she was, beautiful picture in picture on our 75" TV. Streaming herself to who knew. Her face was red with exertion, and her black hair stuck to her face. She jerked whenever the chimes rang, and that's when I noticed she had two vibrators inserted.

"Come on guys! I've taken out three of you four cocksuckers. If you don't want me to win, you're going to have to do a better job of distracting me... Fuck yeah! That's more like it!" Tegan's tits started shaking under her shirt and she moaned loudly as the vibrations hit. She leaned forward, her contorted face trying to focus on the game.

It was no good. Tegan cursed whoever was causing the toys to wildly vibrate inside her young body and tossed the controller aside. Panting, my little girl stuck her middle finger up to the camera, then slowly pushed it into her vagina beside the pink toy.

"Shit. I nearly made it guys. Bad luck Wompire, Fiddlecock, and Tangbot. Congrats to BiggusDikus for finally sniping me. I'll email you your prize. As for the rest of you pricks, here's your prize for finally distracting me enough to lose."

Tegan pulled the vibrator out of her vagina and shoved it in her mouth. She pulled her shirt up over her tits, then changed the TV so it was all her in her beautiful glory. My little girl always loved playing to a camera.

I wasn't sure what to do. Should I step around the couch and let her know I was here, or walk away until she was finished? On one hand, she wasn't supposed to be doing this now, but on the other, she was an adult and I'd always said she should do whatever made her happy. And this obviously made her very happy.

She'd pushed her index and ring fingers into her cunt and was working it hard. The sloppy noises created by her rapid movements, coupled with the sight of her milky fluids dripping onto my couch was making me incredibly hard. My cock was unconsciously reacting to my daughter's wanton sexuality.

I could read the comments guys were sending Tegan. Most were polite, but some were disgusting. I wanted to jump in and tell them to forget it. I was here, looking after my daughter. But I didn't. I admired Tegan's commitment to her audience. Her body was perfectly framed on screen. Knees spread wide, bum at the bottom, head at the top. Driving everyone wild with her finger fucking and drooling smile.

A vibrator was added to her clit, and the chimes screamed as her arsehole received attention. She couldn't keep going like that. Tegan moaned and squealed at the assault until finally her eyes rolled back, her hips jerked, and the muscles of her thighs quivered uncontrollably.

I just watched my girl have the biggest orgasm I had ever seen. I was impressed, and so was the rest of her audience. Guys loved Tegan's show, and I had to admit, she knew how to keep them entertained.

Tegan licked her cum covered fingers clean, and waved to the camera as the screen went black. She let out a deep, satisfied sigh and stood up, then saw me.

"Oh. Hi Dad. Umm, I didn't hear you come in. How's things?"

"Fine." I pointed to the screen. "Looked like you were enjoying yourself."

She dropped her head and came over, then looked up at me with those big blue eyes that always melted my heart. "Oh. You saw that. Sorry Dad, but..."

I waved my hand to swat her worry away. "It's fine Teags. You're making a bit extra cash. I understand, but I am a bit pissed with you."

"Why?"

I pulled her close and squeezed her bum cheeks. "You started the show without me. My turn now."

Rustyoznail
Rustyoznail
426 Followers