All Comments on 'I'm Home Pt. 04'

by Montgomery Quinn

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Oops

Accidentally hit the 1 star when scrolling on the tablet. I'm actually enjoying the story a lot. Apologies for the accidental low score.

Tall_kTall_kabout 4 years ago
Another winner

Another excellent story The premise and characters are fantastic. I can't wait to see where the plot goes. One small bug, please check your use of the word 'queue' vs. the word 'cue'. I look forward to reading more of this tale and the rest of your stories. Thanks for writing and especially for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I'm in love with this story! I only hope that you suddenly become rich and the only thing other than family that makes you happy is writing. That way I get to enjoy the fruit! LOL

tentaclesforalltentaclesforallalmost 3 years ago

After my second time around, my only complaint with this story remains the same.... it is simply the fact that you left some storylines still open and that generally I would have happily read another 20 or 30 chapters...

It's a good setup, it's interesting characters, it's fun and at times loving as well as raunchy, but it's all tied together with enough story and worldbuilding to elevate it beyond itself.

If you ever pick up this story and these characters again, you won't hear me complaining...

mharrisonmharrisonalmost 3 years ago

Great story. Really enjoyed it. Hope you're going to continue the series as we need to know how they deal with Father Gregory....

Many thanks for sharing with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dear Mr Quin, It has now come to our attention that your story series titled "I'm Home" is incomplete. In fact, it appears the series has not been resolved in nearly two-years now. This is highly unacceptable. We are writing to you today to lodge this formal complaint with you, as the author of the above reference series. We implore you, Sir, to please at resolve the outstanding conflicts, if not actually expand on the story line.

Signed,

Lots of People Who Don't Matter

PurplefizzPurplefizzover 2 years ago

Loved this set of stories, although I tend to agree with others that maintain you’ve left this as unfinished business, we don’t what’s in the hills, we don’t who or why Charlie was cursed, we don’t know how Fthr Geoff is going to get his comeuppance and lastly we need for Barbara to have some closure about her unpleasant Brother and his nastiness. Otherwise, great story series, but a few typos here and there which irritate, but it really was a lot of fun to read, thanks for writing and posting, cheers Ppfzz.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story cries out for an orgasmic conclusion! Please finish it!!

JacktacularJacktacularalmost 2 years ago

Please continue this story ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

KahunabobKahunabobabout 1 year ago

Fun little story. I feel you've left enough on the table for another couple of chapters if you're so inclined. There's Father Douchebag, Charlie's past and hinted at connection with Carly's dad, interesting stuff that might be found in the hills etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

More! I love your writing in general, man. It could use some editing/typo-checking, but I love the flavor. More!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMontgomery Quinn@Montgomery Quinn
If you'd like to say hi, head here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100075866042137 And if you'd like to support me, you can... Purchase an ebook: https://www.amazon.com/Montgomery-Quinn/e/B07S1XQ1MF Or, if you'd like to read what I'm working on RIGHT NOW (hint, I p...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

I'm Home Pt. 03 Previous Part
I'm Home Series Info