I'm in Love with my Hot Biker Mom!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EenViezeVent
EenViezeVent
3,417 Followers

"I love you baby." Whispered Madeline softly.

Luke responded. "I love you too Mo-" but before he could finish his sentence his mother mashed her lips against his own. "Mofhhhhm!" Mumbled Luke as he felt his mother's mouth assaulting him, he slowly gave up his resistance and allowed her to continue.

Her soft lips felt so good on his own, he then felt her tongue trying to enter his mouth. And after a few seconds mother and son were tongue fucking each other with all the passion in the world.

Madeline grinded her body up and down on her son, the straps of her dress fell down her shoulders releasing her two massive breasts from their tight captivity. Luke could feel his cock harden like never before as his mother kept on assaulting his mouth and grinding her diamond-hard nipples across his chest.

His mother then took his right hand and guided it to her left tit, she pushed it hard against her flesh and on top of her nipple before she started clawing her and her son's hands tight around it. Before Luke knew it his hand went on auto-pilot and acted exactly as his mother wanted to, he could feel the tremble of her moans as she refused to separate their kiss.

Madeline then maneuvered her other hand down her son's body until it pressed against the huge bulge that tented his pants, she grabbed her son's cock through his pants and started to stroke it up and down.

Luke's eyes sprung open as he felt his mother's hand jerking up and down his throbbing cock shaft, even with his pants and underwear between them he felt pleasure like he never had before. Slowly his precum started to coat his underwear as his mother kept on stroking and putting pressure on his rock-hard cock.

This went on for a few minutes, both Madeline and Luke were lost in their own world of lust, love and the need to feel each other.

The pleasure he received from their never-ending kiss, the mauling of his mother's big tit and her soft hand wrapped around his throbbing shaft started to take its toll.

Madeline noticed it too and separated their furious kiss, strings of saliva hung down both their mouths as she started to stroke her son's cock even harder. In the short timespan she managed to free the first half of Luke's throbbing cock out of his pants.

Luke started moaning harder and harder as he felt his mother's soft hand gripping around his cock shaft and head, stroking it up and down with an incredible speed. He looked into his mother's eyes which were now sparkling with lust and love, a big smile on her face and her mouth slightly open, breathing harder with each movement.

"That's it baby, I can see you're close, cum for Mommy, show Mommy how much her sweet boy can shoot for her." Moaned Madeline in delight.

This triggered another wave of pleasure over Luke, his mother's sexy voice would send him over the edge, His balls started to hurt and his cock throbbed harder than ever, precum now squirted out with each upward stroke of his mother's hand.

"M-Mom... It's coming... Ooooh Mom! I'm... I'm going to cum!"

Madeline licked her lips. "Do it! Release it all! Cum for Mommy! Coat me with your thick potent seed!"

His mother begging for his cum took Luke over the edge, he thrusted his hips upward as his cock started to shoot long thick ropes of cum all over his and his mother's chests. Luke experienced an orgasm like he never had before. He could see his sperm shooting on his mother's stomach and against her tits, then scattering and dripping down onto his own chest. The climax was so intense that he blacked out for a few seconds that seemed like hours.

Dizzy and confused he looked up to see his mother looking at her cum covered hands, her eyes were now filled with sadness and regret, her lips trembled and her eyes started to tear up again.

"W-what have I done!" Spoke his mother softly with a trembling voice. Her tears now running slowly down her cheeks. "Why... Why have you done this Maddy?" She sniffled.

"M-Mom?" Said Luke, trying to reach his mother.

She heard her son and slowly turned her head to look into his eyes. Luke turned quiet when he saw her eyes, she was totally devastated by what she just had done. He then tried to reach out for her with his hand, but this resulted in Madeline jumping up from the couch.

"N-no... NO!" She shouted before she took off with an incredible speed. The reality must have snapped her out of her previous state and even her drunkenness seemed to be totally gone. She sobbed and cried hard as she ran upstairs to her bedroom, her door then closed with a loud slam.

Luke kept staring in front of him, he had no idea what to do now. He had completely ruined their relationship. Only because of his deep forbidden love for his mother and his own jealousy that made him do the things he did. He slowly laid back down onto the couch and started to cry quietly, regretting everything that he done.

*****

The following days were something they both would have never imagined of happening. Madeline now tried to avoid her son at all costs, she went to work even earlier as usual so she could be home before Luke, she would make their diner and then retreated herself in her room. She needed time for herself after she did the one thing a mother should never do with her own child.

Luke understood how she felt, but he knew that everything she had done was because of him. He was ridden with guilt and was afraid to confront his mother with the truth. He hoped that his mother would eventually come around so he could explain what happened and what caused this whole situation.

Madeline's coworkers at the garage also noticed that something had happened to their usually witty, happy and excited colleague. Her work got sloppy and she seemed to be living in another world. Benedict tried to reach out to her but even he too had no luck reaching her. He then thought of one last trick up his sleeve, Ronny. He and Madeline had built up a good bond over the short course of time. The young intern reminded Madeline so much of herself when she was his age and that resulted in a strong friendship between the two of them. Today would be the day that Madeline opened up to her son again.

"Heya Maddy!" Said an excited Ronny as he prepared his tools next to Madeline's workplace.

She gave him a small grin before greeting him. "Hi Ronny..."

Ronny let out a small sigh before speaking. "Look Maddy, I don't know what happened exactly but Benedict mentioned it had to do something with your son right?"

Madeline sighed too. "Yes... Something has happened between us and I... I don't really want to talk about it with others, no offense."

"So, if not with us, then talk to him! Even when the stuff that happened caused something between you two."

"Look Ronny, it's sweet of you tryi-" Before she could finish her sentence Robby interrupted her.

"You know, he talks a lot about you... Luke is his name if I could remember, right?"

Madeline looked up confused, Ronny had caught her attention. "Ronny... I've never told you my son's name, how do you know him? And what do you mean that he talks about me?"

"I don't know him but my brother does, he's in his class and they often call him 'Four-eyes' because of his glasses the other nickname for him is... 'Mama's boy'."

"Mama's... Boy? Why?"

Ronny started to laugh. "I'm not trying to offend you, but the guys in his class, including my brother, often remind him how hot his mom is, calling you a MILF and all that silly stuff. Now when it comes to you he will go high and low to defend you, telling them how much they could only wish for a mother like you, a mother that loves and cares for her son so much. I personally think all the other guys are just jealous of him because he has you. You mean the world to him, and I think deep down in your heart you know exactly what I mean."

Madeline remained silent.

"Look, what I'm trying to say is, instead of avoiding the problem or whatever is going on between you two, you should just... Talk it out with him. This whole situation is obviously a huge pain for you and I'm sure Luke feels the same. Maybe everything overwhelmed him and now he is afraid to talk to you about it. Maddy, talk to him, talk about this thing and solve it together. We don't like to see you like this so imagine what it does to Luke."

Robby then took a breath. "Jesus, I sound like Dr. Phil or something." He laughed.

He awaited her response, after a few seconds he noticed that her famous smile came back onto her face. She stepped forward and hugged him with all the strength she had.

"You are such a wise-ass Ronny, but an incredible wise-ass at that." She then gave him a kiss on his cheek. "He means the world to me too, and yes I should step up as a mother and help my son with his... No, our problem. We can't act around like this with each other anymore, I'm going to settle it, today. Thank you for your kind words Ronny." She said with a relieved voice.

"Ha-ha! Well what are you waiting for Maddy, call him and tell him, I'm sure Benedict won't mind."

"I will Ronny." She said before giving him another hug, she then ran to Benedict's office and entered it. Benedict watched her come in with a smile on her face, he simple nodded and said; "Good to see you smile again Maddy, this is probably about the boy so go ahead, do what you have to do."

Madeline nodded back. "It is Ben... Thank you."

She then picked up the office phone and dialed her son's number, hoping that he would be available. It went over so it was a good sign.

Luke was having a toilet break as he noticed his phone vibrating, he scooped it out of pocket and saw that the call came from the garage. "Oh shit! Did something happen to Mom on her work?" He quickly accepted the call and talked. "Luke here! What's going on, is my mother okay?"

He was then greeted with an all familiar giggle. "You are speaking to her sweetheart." Said his mother with her motherly voice.

Luke gulped. "M-Mom? Are you okay?"

"Yes darling, I'm fine. Look, I had to call you. I want us to have a talk this afternoon, at home. If I'm correct you are done early with your classes, right?"

"Y-yeah I am... So, I will see you at home I guess?" Luke was still a little bit overwhelmed by the sudden call.

"Honey, you sound scared don't be afraid, I'm not mad at you."

"Not yet..." Whispered Luke softly.

"... I will see you at home Luke, I love you." She then ended the call.

"I... I love you too Mom." Said Luke to himself.

*****

Luke was shaking, sweating and his heart bumped so hard that it felt like it would burst out of his chest. He took a huge breath of air before turning his key that was in the lock of his front door. He slowly opened the door and stepped inside. As soon as he closed the door behind him he could hear his mother's voice coming from upstairs.

"Luke? I'm in my room, please come here so we can talk."

He took another big sigh before responding. "Okay, I will be there in a minute!"

Every step to the top of the stairs made him more nervous, but he felt that he was ready, ready to confess to the horrible thing he had done, ready to confess her about his true feelings.

Madeline smiled as she watched her son coming into her room, she noticed that he wasn't looking in her direction. "The poor boy must be nervous as hell." She thought to herself.

Luke did notice that she was in her bathing robe, her hairs were wet so she probably had a shower before he came home.

Madeline patted her hand down on the bed next to her. "Take a seat sweetheart, and don't be nervous, it's okay."

Luke sat down next to her and looked up to meet their eyes. For some reason he instantly felt calmer and relaxed, his mother's bright green eyes sparkled and she had the smile on her face that he had seen so many times. He then felt his mother's hands intertwining with his.

"Honey... I know what happened is wrong, and I'm sorry. I know that I shou-"

"No Mom, it's not your fault, it's mine. I'm the one that hurt us both." Interrupted Luke.

Madeline was slightly confused. "It's alright Luke, I was the o-"

Luke interrupted her again "Please Mom, let me explain everything."

She felt his hands squeezing her hands, his eyes were focused deeply onto hers. She then nodded and waited for him to talk and explain.

Luke let out another sigh before starting.

"... Michael... BikeRider76... He never existed..."

Madeline's eyes went wider but she kept on listening.

"I'm the person that created Michael and the account BikeRider76 on I-Meet... And I'm sorry for doing that. After you mentioned that you wanted to try dating on that site, to 'get out of your shell' as you said, I... I became so jealous and mad. I couldn't bare it if another man would come between us, another person to come into our lives. Mom we have been together for so long and I don't want it to change, I want to be with you together without anybody else interrupting that. So I... I chatted with you for hours to eventually set up that horrible date... I hoped that you would back out of the whole dating thing again once 'Michael' didn't show up, and you did, but not in the way I expected to."

Madeline still kept quiet, after hearing about her son faking the account and setting up the fake date she expected herself to grow mad... But she didn't, in fact her heart started to beat faster after he told her that he wanted to be remain together with her, just the two of them.

Luke let out another sigh, preparing himself for the big one.

"So, you must be thinking; Why did my son go all this way to prevent me from dating? Well... The truth is... the truth is..." Small tears started to run down Luke's cheeks. "I'm... I'm in... I'm in love with you Mom... And not the kind of love that I should have for you but the kind of love that isn't allowed between us... I've felt like this about you since... Forever I guess... So there it is... Your only son is in love with you..."

Luke started to sob softly. "God... You must think I'm some kind of sick fuck, don't you Mom?"

Madeline then moved closer to him. "Honey... Luke... Look at me." She whispered.

Luke did as she told, he looked her deep in the eyes and then felt her two soft hands caressing his cheek. His mother wiped away his tears, exactly in the same way as she did when he was younger. She smiled at him, not a single expression of being angry in her beautiful face. She slowly leaned forward and then gave him a kiss, a long, lingering kiss full on his lips. All of his worries went away as he focused on her, on his mother's soft calming lips touching his. The kiss went on for what felt like an eternity. After a long time, Madeline separated herself.

"Mom..." Whispered Luke softly.

"Here... Let me show you something baby." Said Madeline as she opened her laptop, she then typed something in and pressed the enter button. She handed the laptop over to Luke who was wondering what she would show him. "Take a look." She said softly.

Luke looked at the screen, it was a site called Literotica. He heard of it before but never decided to check it out himself, he noticed that an account called 'HotBikerMom' was logged in, obviously it was his mother's account.

Madeline then pointed at the screen. "I have opened my list of favorite stories; I want you to take a look at it."

Luke did what she asked, he saw that she had favorited over hundred upon hundred stories. He then shifted to the titles, one was called 'Seducing Mom' another one called 'Mother's Sweet Nectar'. As he browsed through the pages he noticed that all the stories fell under the incest/taboo section and that all stories were about sons and mothers.

Luke slowly looked up at his mother who was now blushing heavily. "Mom... This..."

Madeline started to giggle softly. "We aren't so different I guess. You and me..."

Luke closed the laptop and gave it back to his mother, she placed it back on her bureau.

"But... Since when Mom?" Asked Luke out of curiosity.

"Ever since you became such a handsome young man sweetheart, I also love you in that way, a way that a mother is not allowed to love her son."

The two of them went quiet for a little while.

"W-what now?" Asked Luke.

Madeline started to blush again. "We can... We can be the way we want to be... I want to... Together with you... Do you?" She asked with a whisper.

Luke gulped before answering. "Y-yes... I want... I want to be with you like that Mom, I want us to be like that forever!"

Both mother and son were now overjoyed, both of them felt butterflies in their stomach and after confirming their love for each other they felt happy, relieved. A huge weight of stress and pain fell from their shoulders.

Madeline then grabbed her son's hand. "Come to me darling, come to Mommy and make love to her."

Luke smiled and nodded as he allowed his mother to help him further upon the bed. She then carefully pushed him down on his back, his head fell onto the pillows at the headboard of the bed. He then watched with excitement as his mother crawled up to him and straddled his body.

She blushed and giggled softly, her cute son was staring at her like a hungry puppy. With a swift motion she opened her bathrobe and let it fall down her body.

Luke's eyes almost popped out of his skull as his mother was now fully naked in front of him. He took in every inch of her hot and sexy body. Her beautiful face that was blushed and had a horny hungry look on it, her two big knockers with their hard nipples standing firm and proud, her fit and tight body that made her look twenty years younger, her sexy killer thighs and legs that were on each side of his body, and finally her tight, juicy-moist pussy that was on full display. He noticed that she was already leaking as small drops of fresh pussy nectar dribbled down onto his pants.

"M-Mom you are so beautiful..." He whispered as he felt his cock harden extremely fast.

Madeline giggled again. "And my sweet boy looks yummy too..." She said seductively.

She then leaned forward until her face was up close to his. Her big tits where mashed against his chest, her nipples poking into it. His shaft was now full mast and rested between his mother's soft, round butt cheeks.

Madeline then quietly whispered to Luke. "Let's start baby, let's make love, make love to Mommy."

Both mother and son mashed each other's mouth together at same time. Luke's hands were now all over his mother's naked body, groping and stroking all parts of her. Madeline had placed her hands on her son's head before attacking him with her tongue.

They moaned and moaned as their tongues battled and their saliva swapped in their mouths. Madeline could feel her son's hands everywhere on her body. He kneaded her ass, he caressed the side of her breasts, he moved them through her hair, he did everything he could to feel her up.

Her pussy was now leaking her cunt juices at large, Luke's pants were soaked with her wetness and the inside of it was coated with his own precum. His rock-hard cock throbbed hard against her soft butt cheeks, softly producing slapping sounds. Madeline felt this and she started to moan louder into her son's mouth.

They both looked deep into each other's eyes as their bodies ravished. All there was left was love and lust, neither Luke or Madeline felt any regret for what they were doing now. A son that lusted for his mother and a mother that lusted for her son. Their darkest forbidden fantasies became reality, a reality that they both hoped to experience one day.

Madeline then separated her mouth after a few long minutes of intimate kissing and groping. She had a wicked smile on her face and knew what she wanted her son to do next. She pulled herself up a little so her impressive large bust was right in front of her son's face, meanwhile her juice dripping pussy lips had folded themselves around her son's rock-hard shaft, even through his pants she could feel his manly cock pushing against her willing cunt.

EenViezeVent
EenViezeVent
3,417 Followers