I'm in Love with my Hot Biker Mom!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EenViezeVent
EenViezeVent
3,417 Followers

She then crossed both her arms behind her son's head, lifting him a little. "Suck Mommy's tits baby, ravage my breasts and my nipples!" She moaned loud.

Luke did not waste any time, like a possessed beast he attacked his mother's breasts with everything he could, He licked her flesh, sucked her diamond-hard nipples and smothered his face between her cleavage. His saliva coating her silk soft skin.

Madeline's breasts and nipples were one of her most sensitive erotic points, she could easily cum from them and now having a young man doing everything in his power to praise them would surely lead to it.

"Yes! Yessss baby! Suck Mommy's big tits! They are yours from now on! My nipples, my flesh, everything! Ooooh honey yes!" Screamed Madeline out of pure lust.

She slowly felt her son's hands gliding towards her ass as he kept on sucking and licking her globes. Luke took each of his mother's ass cheeks into one of his hands and started kneading the soft flesh, he slowly started to push her waist down harder against his own, making his cock saw even tighter between her soaked pussy lips.

"Dfhoe yhoe lkhe dhis Mhom?" (Do you like this Mom?) Mumbled Luke with his mouth full of Mommy tit.

Madeline threw head back and screamed. "Yes baby! Make Mommy yours! Every part of my body is yours to claim! Make Mommy your wife!"

Hearing his mother's wishes and naughty words stimulated Luke even further, he started to grind his mother up and down on his body by pushing her with his ass cheek filled hands. Her juice leaking cunt now rocked back and forth over his rock-hard bulge, it felt like he was already fucking her. Her tits jiggled and slithered across his face with him taking every opportunity to suck her flesh and softly biting her nipples.

Madeline started to pant heavily, the room was filled loud moans and her pussy that slicked over her son's throbbing cock made squishy sounds. She slowly started to tremble and buck her hips against her son's pelvis. Her own flesh and blood was going to make her cum, make her cum in such a way she had never experienced before.

"Ugh... Ooooh! You're... Ooooh yes! You're going to... Ugh... Make Mommy cum baby! Do it! Do it! Do itttt!" She loudly yelled.

Luke quickly acted upon her words, he let his mother's large tit go with a plop and pushed himself up to a sitting position, his hard cock slipped out of her vice-like pussy lips and ran across her protruding clitoris. He quickly pulled his mother close to him and kissed her full on the mouth. His mother's body then started to shook, tremble and buck followed by an impressive moan.

Madeline's pussy exploded and squirt after squirt of fresh pussy nectar shot out of her, all over her son's body and the bed underneath them. Luke held her tight as she had an orgasm like never before. It went on for about a minute before Madeline slowly slumped into her son's arms.

Luke slowly let his and his mother's bodies fall back onto the bed again. She panted heavily as she laid trembling on her son's chest. Luke softly stroked her hair while his other hand rubbed her back. He kissed the top of her head, trying to calm his mother down.

They laid there for what felt like an eternity before his mother finally came back to her senses.

"Baby... That was... That was amazing!" She said as she caressed her son's body with her soft hands. "You almost devoured me, you beast!" She giggled.

"Just giving you what you deserve my dear mother." Said Luke with a big smile on his face.

His mother purred at him. "And now Mommy is going to give you something that you deserve..."

"Is that a threat Mom? Because I don't mind having a beautiful vixen as you do something to me."

Madeline started to laugh. "Get rid of those pesky clothes lover boy, and Mommy will learn you a thing or two."

Luke did as she asked and removed his clothes with the speed of light. "I think I need a new pants Mom." He said jokingly.

His mother simply smiled before straddling his body again, she leaned in for a kiss and then slowly started to decent down her son's now naked body. She felt her son's rock-hard precum producing cock trialing along her sweaty body, it slid between her pussy, over her stomach, through the cleavage of her tits and stopped as soon as her face was on top of it.

She looked up to him seeing that she had his full attention, she rested and gripped her soft hands around both of his spread legs. Again she looked up and noticed that Luke was panting heavily, his cock throbbed and almost slapped in her face each time it did so. She smiled seductively again, licked her lips and then out of nowhere plunged down onto her own son's rock-hard cock, taking the whole thing in in one go.

"OH FUCK!" Screamed Luke as he felt and saw his mother deep throating his cock, she went to work on it like he did with her tits.

Madeline plunged up and down on her son's impressive cock, her saliva drooled out of the corners of her mouth, coating his whole shaft and balls with it. She tasted her son's precum with each deep suck and the effect of it drove her insane. Her nails dug into his skin while she slurped, sucked and gagged on his fat cock.

Luke had experienced a blowjob before, but nothing came close to the way his mother literally dominated it. He was being pleased so hard that no words managed to come out of his mouth. He moaned, groaned and breathed hard like never before while keeping his eyes fixed on his mother.

Madeline did the same, she kept looking into his eyes while she worshipped his cock with her skilled mouth. Her precum soaked saliva squirted out of the tight gap every time she went fully down on him, it scattered all over his cum filled balls and the bed was victim once more.

She loved having her son's fat cock ravaging through her mouth, her soft lips felt like silk on skin while her tongue roamed, twirling around his shaft and cockhead. Her moans made his cock tremble with excitement.

Luke's hips started to move with the rhythm of his mother's blowjob, he fucked up into her mouth when she came down. Her eyes sparkled, he could see that his mother went all out, she was having the time of her life trying to please her son as best as she could.

It went on like this for a minute before Madeline felt her son's cock expanding and throbbing even more, he was on the verge of cumming but she didn't want it to end yet. With a loud plop she removed her mouth from his cock and tightly gripped the base of it with her hand, suppressing the urge to cum.

Luke took a huge gasp before speaking. "Mom? Why? I was so close!" he yelled.

Madeline smiled again with wicked lust. "Because I want you to cum... LIKE THIS!"

She then wrapped both of her big tits around her son's throbbing hard cock, she mashed them together and stroked them up and down with incredible speed.

"Mom! Mom! Yes!" Screamed Luke being totally blow away.

Just like before his hips started to move up and down causing his cock to fuck his mother's impressive tits. They were so soft and big, and only his cockhead appeared out of the tit sandwich that he was tasting now.

Madeline giggled loud as she saw her son moaning and screaming out of pleasure.

"That's it baby! Fuck Mommy's big tits! I will do anything to make you feel good! I want you to cum for me, and coat me with your incestuous seed!" She then added her tongue to the pleasure, licking the slit of her son's cockhead every time it appeared out of her cock infested tit valley.

Luke then felt the end coming near, his cock started to expand again and his balls felt like exploding. "It's cumming Mom! Oh fucking... Ugh! I'm cumming Mom! CUMMING!"

Just before he climaxed Madeline mashed her tits together tight so that only his cockhead stuck out of the top. She was then greeted with shot after shot of her son's thick white smelly semen, it blasted way up in the air. A few shots struck her chin while the rest rained down upon her. Her face was soon splattered with cum and so were her tits as well. Her own son came like she never saw a man cumming before. She licked her lips to taste her son's thick semen, it made her pussy tingle with excitement.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Kept Luke yelling as he witnessed his mother being coated by his seed. After his cock calmed down she slowly released him from her flesh canyon. His cock fell back against his stomach with a loud slap, a remaining shot of cum spurted out of it. He then squinted his eyes, almost blacking out from the intense pleasure he experienced. He watched his mother eating the shots of cum that had landed on her face, she softly moaned with each glob she swallowed, it looked like she was in heaven.

After Madeline cleaned her face she slowly crawled back up her son's body, her large cum coated breasts smearing his own freshly produced cum all over his body. Luke didn't mind, he thought it was fucking sexy seeing his foxy mother coming closer and closer like this. His cock started to throb again which amazed him after he had cum so hard.

When his mother's lust filled smiling face appeared in front of his they both started to laugh. Madeline then cupped his cheeks with her soft hands. "I love you, my darling boy." She whispered softly. "I love you too, my dearest mother." Responded Luke, they then shared a long-lasting lovers kiss that went on for a few minutes.

Mother and son had crossed a big forbidden line, but they still had to cross the final one, the most taboo one of them all.

Luke looked into Madeline's eyes, they both knew what would be coming next. She nodded, giving her son the okay. Luke carefully rolled his mother over so she was now on her back and he on top. Madeline shifted herself so that she was comfortable and spread her legs. Luke pulled himself up a little, his revived hard cock was now slowly sliding over and against his mother's juice leaking pussy lips and clit.

"You know Mom... You are going to be my first... I have saved myself for someone special. And now I found her... My own beautiful mother." He whispered softly.

"Oh darling..." Whispered Madeline back as tears started to fill her eyes. "I have dreamed about being your first... And now that dream becomes reality!"

They both shared another long-lasting kiss. Madeline then took her son's erect cock in her hand and guided it to the entrance of her awaiting cunt. She coated his cockhead with her juices as she slid it up and down her pussy lips. She then aimed it directly at her tight hole and retracted her hand. Luke's cock was softly prodding against his mother's vagina while he looked her deep in the eyes.

Madeline was blushing and they both were moaning quietly. She then wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist, his cock was now almost entering her.

"Make love to me darling... Come back to Mommy and make me yours... I love you baby." She whispered to him before closing her eyes.

Luke then slowly started to push forward, feeling his mother's tight pussy opening up to him, inch after inch of his stiff prick entered her wet cavern and he felt pleasure like he never had felt before. Her pussy walls gripped around his cock like a vice, his mother hadn't had sex with another man over twenty years and her pussy was proof of it.

Madeline gasped again and again as her own flesh and blood penetrated her most sacred place. She felt like a virgin all over again as her son's cock spread her walls, going deeper and deeper until it reached it end. "Oooooh God!" Moaned Madeline, she felt his cockhead poking her cervix, her own son was the perfect size, the perfect person to mate with.

"S-Slowly baby... Oh God you are so big... Mhmmm..." Panted Madeline with lust.

Luke only nodded and started to rock his hips, as calm as possible he pulled back out of her slick-tight pussy until his cockhead reached her entrance and then slowly plunged it back inside until it rested against her cervix again.

"Ugh! You're... So... Fucking... Tight Mom!" Moaned Luke.

Madeline started to giggle. "You are the first man to claim Mommy's most prized procession again darling."

She then started to blush again. "W-will you... Kiss me when we make love honey... I would like that..." She asked shyly.

Luke nodded and pressed himself down closer to her, her big tits and nipples mashed against his chest before his face was in front of hers. They then started to make out with all the passion in the world.

Mother and son had now reached the end of the forbidden line... Or had they?

Luke slowly moved his hips up and down to conquer his mother's tight pussy from every angle possible, Madeline started to meet his thrusts with her own and gyrated her hips to gain more pleasure. She wanted him to fuck every part, every spot inside of her sensitive pussy that was now owned by her own son.

Their combined juices started to seep out of her pussy every time his cockhead reached the entrance again, it soaked the poor bed under them that had already endured a few different bodily liquids before their first time together. Luke's balls got coated with it when they softly slapped against his mother's pink asshole.

Madeline's room reeked of sex and the only sounds that could be heard inside of it where both their moans, breathing and their bodies slapping together.

Her hands roamed her son's sweaty naked body, just like he did to her before. Their kiss lingered and lingered on and their moans vibrated the inside of their mouths as their tongues battled for each other's taste.

Luke shifted himself a little bit higher so he could plunge into her even further. He then started to fuck her a little faster, slapping deeper into her than before. With each thrust their juices started to splatter and scatter around their lower bodies.

They broke their intense kiss and Madeline started to moan even louder. "Yes... Yes, darling! Claim me... Mommy wants to be with you forever... Will you fuck me like this each and every night from now on baby? Will you stuff your mother's hotbox every time she wants it?" Panted Madeline with an incredible horny look on her face.

Luke grunted louder. "Yes... Mom! Every night... Every night from now on I will be with you and give you the love you deserve. You will never feel lonely again! I want you... I want you to be my wife... I Want my own mother to become my wife!" He moaned.

"Mommy is yours baby! From now on I will be your wife, and you will be my husband! I don't care what the outside world thinks about incest! I've never been more happy before than today! I love you!" Moaned Madeline back.

She lunged herself forward and they started to kiss furiously again.

Luke was now pounding hard into his mother's love snatch, his juice coated glistering cock slammed up and down into her as they continued swapping saliva. The bed started to creak softly with every movement they made.

They made love hard enough to gain the full pleasure that they sought, just hard enough without having the urge to cum. They went on like this for at least twenty minutes. Mother and son were fully hypnotized with each other's lust and love.

Luke then separated their long-lasting kiss and spoke. "Mom... I'm sorry but I get kinda tired after all this love making like this."

Madeline gave him another kiss and started to giggle. "Awww poor baby, does Mommy need to assist her boy a little?" She then licked her lips viciously. "How about Mommy takes over mhm?" she whispered.

Madeline held on tight to her son's body and with a swift move she pushed him down onto his back again. Luke was surprised by her sudden move but was greeted with a sight to behold. His mother was now in control and started to bounce up and down on his cock, her big tits bounced and jiggled with each slam down onto his hard cock. She looked like an angel as she was riding him, her big green eyes sparkles and a small stream of drool ran out of her mouth while she had a seductive smile on her face.

"Watch Mommy baby! Watch Mommy as she fucks her own son! Your fat cock is filling me completely to the brim! Yelled Madeline as she claimed her son's meat stick.

Luke then started to move his own hips up and down, he slammed into his mother every time she came down. His cock was knocking at her womb door, thick squirts of cunt juice mixed with her son's precum shot out of her hungry pussy with each downward slam, it scattered all over their sweaty bodies.

Instead of lying still he threw his hands up at his mother's bouncing tits, with a tight grip he clamped down on them and started to knead the flesh with force. "Yes! Play with Mommy's big titties, you motherfucker!" Moaned Madeline loud, she placed her own hands on her son's, she wanted to feel it how he molested her sensitive fun bags.

The room was now in complete chaos. Madeline screamed for pleasure and Luke grunted heavily. The bed was creaking like never before and they slapped so hard together that their skin rippled and became more red by the second after each bounce.

Mother and son were now totally separated from the living world around them, the only thing on their mind was each other and how they could feed each other the ultimate pleasure.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck meeeeee!" Yelled Madeline as hard as she could. Her vagina walls swallowed her son's hard cock as if it wanted to rip it off. The friction from their furious fucking made her cunt feel like it was on fire.

Without warning Luke released his hands from his mother's bouncing globes. he then bends his knees, placed his feet flat on the bed and gave his mother one hard trust so she fell over. Now that she was lying on top of him again he quickly sought his mother's tits that were in front of his face, his hungry mouth clamped around one of his mother's large erect nipples, starting to suck on it like a mad man while his hands reached her ass cheeks once more and went back to kneading them.

Madeline shrieked from the sudden action and lost her mind. "Ooooh you naughty, dirty boy! You can't stay away from Mommy's titties, can't you?! Ravage them! Ravage my tits! My pussy! My ass! Fuck me darling! Yesssss!" She screamed as she watched her son feasting on her breasts.

A constant stream of fluids ran and squirted out of her cunt as her son fucked hard into her, she was being man-handled by her baby, by her cute and shy little boy who had now become a man that wanted nothing more to please his woman.

Their hips met each other at the perfect time, fully in sync they fucked and fucked and fucked. Luke was fucking his mother into the next dimension, he fucked her so hard that his balls slapped against her puckering asshole with every upward thrust.

Madeline had wrapped her arms around her son's head again, pressing him so tight against her tits that he was almost suffocating. This did not seem to bother Luke at all as he kept on licking, sucking and biting his mother's tasty flesh.

Both Luke and Madeline knew that the end was near. Luke felt his cock starting to expand and that his balls were on the verge of exploding. Madeline could feel her son's cock becoming even harder and stretching out her tight pussy, her own body started to tremble again, indicating that she would climax very soon.

She quickly yanked her tits out of her son's face that went with a loud plop, she took his head in her hands and looked him deep in the eyes. "Oh God... Fuck... Ooooh baby! Mommy... Ugh! Mommy wants you to kiss her when you cum! Kiss me while you fill Mommy up! Pour everything you have deep inside of Mommy's pussy baby! Ooooh Mommy is... Mommy is going to CUM!" She yelled at the top of her lungs.

"Mom... Mom... MOM!" Moaned Luke loud while he pistoned in and out of his mother's cock devouring cunt. He then rammed inside of her one last time, pushed her ass and pussy down onto his cock with his hands before mashing his mouth against his mother's.

EenViezeVent
EenViezeVent
3,417 Followers