I'm in Love with my Hot Biker Mom!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EenViezeVent
EenViezeVent
3,420 Followers

Madeline's eyes almost popped out of her skull when she felt her son's cock blasting rope after rope of thick, potent child making seed straight into her unprotected womb. Her pussy swallowed and swallowed greedily, not wanting to spill the smallest drop of her child's semen. She knew she was going to be fertilized, to be impregnated by her own son. She didn't care, she would gladly carry his children and the realization of that send her over the edge as well.

Her hips bucked and slammed down onto her son's body while she shook wildly. Her pussy exploded with cunt nectar that soaked their lower bodies to the max, her tongue kept attacking her son's mouth who was now holding her as tight as possible, not wanting her to leave or fall.

Mother and son had now really reached the end of the line; the ultimate taboo had happened between the two of them.

The couple laid still on top of each other, listening to, and feelings each other's heart beats becoming slower and slower, waiting for their heavy breathing and panting to calm down.

"Mom... I love you." Whispered Luke softly to his mother after a while.

Madeline felt tears of happiness rolling down her cheeks before she answered her son. "And I love you sweetheart... Forever."

Finally, they slowly drifted away into a deep sleep, close together, in each other's arms.

*****

Two weeks later.

"Hey Maddy! I heard you and Luke will be going on vacation for a couple of weeks today, so why are you here?" Asked Ronny.

Madeline smiled at him. "Because I want to give you permission to use my workplace and my tools so you can complete the repairs that I had planned to do!"

"What? Really? You came here to hand over your work to me?" Asked Ronny again, who was slightly flabbergasted.

Madeline started to giggle before she held the client repair list in front of his face. "Look at the last customer."

Ronny took a good look at it. "Mhm... Madeline... Kleiner... Hey! That's you! You are going to make me repair your bike when you are chilling on some beach?"

She started to laugh. "It's not my bike... It's yours!"

"My bike...? What do you mean?" Asked Ronny confused.

Madeline then stepped forward and gave him a tight hug. "Consider it a gift from me and Luke, your wise words helped us in more ways than you know..." She then stepped back and smiled at him.

Ronny was stunned. "Wow... T-thank you Maddy! You are the coolest biker chick ever!" He yelled.

Madeline started to laugh again. "Just make sure you keep my place neat and clean, and I want to see that bike in top notch condition when we get back! Also say hi to Benedict for me will you?"

"Aye!" Mimicked Ronny his bosses voice. "Have great time Maddy!"

She then got on her own bike and speeded home.

When the front door closed behind her she heard her son's voice coming near her.

"Hey there beautiful, everything is packed and we are ready to go." Luke walked up to his mother and gave her a big kiss on her lips, his left hand cupped her right tit while his right hand wrapped around his mother's tight, round ass. "Can't wait to see you in a bikini Mom!" Said Luke with a big grin.

Madeline giggled. "You are such a bad boy... Daddy! You can not only see Mommy in her bikini, but I'm also giving you permission to take it off..."

Luke did a wolf whistle and gave her another big kiss, then they both started to laugh.

Madeline then pulled Luke's hands on her belly. "I wonder if our little Kathy is going to be such a witty girl as her father." She said.

"Or such a beauty as her mother, which I have no doubt about." Said Luke.

They looked deep into each other's eyes before they shared another kiss.

"I love you Luke."

"And I love you... Madeline."

The End.

*****

I hope you enjoyed this sweet story about a mother and son in love. Please rate and comment if you would like to do so! I always appreciate it! Private messages are also appreciated; I enjoy getting responses from my readers!

My Mom and Sisters are my Nurses chapter two is still being worked on so expect it to be uploaded after this, I can't say a certain time as I'm very busy with work.

Thanks for reading, and until next time!

EenViezeVent
EenViezeVent
3,420 Followers