I'm into You Ch. 03

Story Info
New beginnings.
3.1k words
4.13
8k
8

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: My story holds themes not everyone will enjoy or appreciate, such as interracial love between a white man and a black woman forced love-scenes, dubious consent, and non-consent scenes. I've a taste for interracial love. I love reading stories of black women being used roughly or falling in love with white men, and unfortunately there are far too few of them - far too many of the interracial stories involve black men with white women. If my story are something that you are not interested in and do not enjoy reading, there are other stories out there you may like. Once again, everyone else, please enjoy and thank you. If the grammatical errors are too much, stop reading and do something else. It would be best if you did not burn your brain cells. The others that enjoy my story, please let me know how you feel. Thank you

Thank you always Kenji Sato for editing

Sitting in the study hall library, Suraya couldn't get Jordan out of her mind. It's been two weeks since that incident with him; she hasn't seen him since then. Suraya brought the book to her face. "Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!" she said, pressing her forehead against the rough papers. "What the fuck was I thinking?" she sighed, and trailed her fingers along the edge of her book, replaying that night over and over in her head. A tingling feeling played across her skin; still remembering his touch in the most intimate way. The equations in her geometry book looked like Egyptian hieroglyphs; concentrating on anything was like grasping at straws.

The bell sounded, and Suraya gathered her books to leave. Jordan didn't show up today, either. Suraya picked up her book bag and headed towards the front. She walked down the hallways, touching the cool steel as she walked toward the exit.

"Hello."

A deep voice caught her off guard, and her heart was thumping, as her eyes searched to find the speaker. Suraya was a nervous wreck! Her eyes froze when they met a pair of dark green ones.

Jordan.

"Where you going?" he asked, stepping closer to her, Jordan grinned. "Sorry I haven't been tutoring... football practice has been busy lately," he explained. Suraya noticed that he was empty-handed.

"I was... was just leaving," she said coolly.

"Wait," Jordan said, as he moved so that he was standing in front of her. "I'm actually kinda glad I ran into you." He smiled at her.

"Were you really. Why?" she mustered. In the snootiest voice she had, Suraya continued, "It's not like if you didn't try to ruin my scholarship." Suraya wanted to be as cool as an ice cube, but she was more like a fading puddle of water. She bit her lip.

"Listen, I'm sorry about that, and I'll show up, but I just have been busy with football and all. Plus, I, uh... I wanted to talk to you," he said slowly, scratching his head.

He is nervous, why is that? she thought.

He leaned against the locked door; he crossed his arms on his chest and grinned smugly at her. Suraya tried to avoid him, trying to get to the door. Jordan stopped her; this time, with a hand on her shoulder. Suraya looked down at his hand. He blushed, immediately removing his hand and putting them both behind his back. Ignoring the weird looks they were getting, Jordan leaned in closer to her.

"Sorry... I was just wondering if you could... could come over today?" Jordan asked, clearing his throat. "But, not for tutoring, umm... just to hang out."

"Hang out." The words were foreign to her. No one has ever wanted to hang out with her. Suraya gave a blank stare for a long second.

"Are you sure?" she asked nervously.

"I don't say things that I don't mean." He paused for a second, "Well, usually." He blushed slightly, tugging on his earlobe and avoiding her eyes. "I may not believe in destiny, but I do believe things happen for a reason." He gave her a shy look which almost made Suraya melt into a fangirl puddle on the floor. "I want to get to know you better."

Really? Suraya thought to herself. She stood frozen as Jordan studied her face. He raised his hand, tracing a finger along her jaw. An electric current shocked through her, heating her skin.

"You have no idea how much I want to know everything about you," Jordan said, in a serious tone.

She nodded. "Sure... Ohh... okay," biting her lip.

"Sweet. I'll see you later this afternoon, then. I have no practice, meet me at my house."

"No problem," she whispered back. With that, Jordan was gone.

Her path to the Jordan's house was unhindered this time around, as if this 'hanging out', was destined to happen.

"I'm here to see Jordan. Is he in?" she asked, hoping that she wasn't late. She spent the whole time since the hallway this morning, trying to pick something out. She had cleared out her whole closet, to find this cute white tie front button-up top with a short black skirt with a small slit on the side.

The butler nodded, a faint smile touching his lips. "Very well, ma'am -- Miss Hawthorn." The wide hall opened out into a large, airy room, connecting it to another room. Jordan, who was lying on his back on the bed, must've seen her motion into the room because he pulled himself up to a sitting position, and grinned.

The butler bowed slightly and backed out of the room as she inched closer into his bedroom.

"Hey, Suraya, you made it!" he exclaimed, sounding delighted. He moved towards her, stopping only inches away. "I like this outfit," he said, taking her hand in his and linking their fingers together. "I didn't think you would have come."

"You said... you wanted to... hang out." Suraya felt like she had swallowed a whole bucket of clay, is how dry her mouth was. She could feel his intense gaze traveling all over her body, and then settling back on her face. A dimpled smile re-emerged, making her skin flush.

Jordan leaned in closer, placing one hand on either side of her head against the wall, locking her in.

Suraya stared down at her feet, unable to stand the heat of his gaze. "Jordan--"

He cut her off, "Is this where you say, 'I've never done this before?'"

"I... swear, I never... have. I have never done this kind of thing," she whispered, wishing her voice sounded just a little stronger.

"You sure could have fooled me, Suraya." The dark look he gave her made her stomach flutter; he tilted his head slightly and leaned in even closer than before.

Suraya swallowed.

Jordan's lips, his eyes, the feel of his hands running down the sides of her neck, and the smell of his warm, minty breath on her face, silencing her. He inched closer and their breaths mingled, becoming one. Both his hands were flat against the door again, boxing her in.

Her instincts told her to push him away, but at the same time, she wanted to wrap her hands around his neck to pull him even closer. As soon as his lips met hers, Suraya felt as though her legs had turned to jello.

Jordan was all over her, kissing her face, her jaw, her lips. Still kissing her, Jordan moved Suraya toward the bed. Jordan's hands moved up her sides.

Suraya squirmed, as she realized that his hands were sliding up -- and not stopping. Her breasts were captured in his hands and his fingers tapped her nipples as they crossed.

"Take your shirt off, Suraya." Jordan spoke, reaching for her blouse.

Suraya shook her head protesting. "I think maybe we should slow down," Suraya said, trying to get up.

His hands suddenly squeezed her breasts hard and groped her. "Relax, I'll slow down," he breathed heavily.

"Jordan, you... swe--" But Suraya did nothing to stop Jordan, as she felt his hard cock grinding in between her legs.

He moaned in her ear, making her blush. Jordan broke off the embrace, but continued to knead Suraya's breasts. Jordan pushed his hand under Suraya shirt, lifting her bra up over her breasts and head, revealing her bare bosom. She tried to cover them with her hands, but Jordan stopped her.

"I'll do it," he said. Jordan grinned at her perversely and covered her breasts with his hands. Jordan kissed her mouth and her neck, and sliding down, started kissing her breasts. He took them separately into his mouth and bit down on the nipple, causing her to jerk forward suddenly. Jordan grinned. He grasped her breasts and heard her moan ever louder; this excited him, and he squeezed them even harder. Jordan tugged at Suraya's nipples with his teeth.

She gasped.

"Fuck, Suraya, my hands can't even cover your boobs, they're so big," he said, while kissing her and groped her again. Slipping his hands under her skirt, he grabbed her bare ass. "Such a nice big ass," he whispered in her ear, as he continued to squeeze. "Umm... are you even wearing..." he luckily growled, letting his hands move up until he touched her thong. "Aahhh... I should have known," he grinned.

"Please," she moaned, "can we, maybe, slow down?"

"Please, Suraya, just relax?" Jordan said, squeezing her ass with both his hands. "You have such a fuckable body." Jordan slipped his hand in between her thighs; he slithered the crotch of her thong to the side and found her slit. His fingers teasingly traveled up and down her pussy.

Suraya trembled under his touch, her body felt like a volcanic eruption, as his forefinger slowly circled and traced her clitoris making it harden. Her firm tits heaved up and down with each breath.

Jordan's thick finger started to inch its way into Suraya's pussy.

She gasped, and tried to not make any noise. She was struggling not to moan, but she failed and let out a small sound. The pleasure of his finger inside her pussy was becoming unbearable. Suraya heard a slight groan from Jordan. Suraya was breathing heavily as his thick finger continued to pump in and out of her pussy. Her cum coated his hand, as he moved his finger from left to right, up and down, and all around.

He then removed his finger... only to replace it with two.

Suraya's pussy tightened and clenched his fingers as she was having an intense orgasm. Jordan's fingers moved slowly out of her pussy. Suraya moved her mouth against her arm as she let out a small scream of pleasure.

Jordan stood in front of Suraya and removed his shirt. Suraya was lost in the sensation of pleasure, but she then realized Jordan's head was moving to her wet pussy. He blew cool air on her wet vagina, sending a chill all over her body. His hands gripped her knees, forcing her legs further apart. Jordan's eyes flashed with desire as he moved closer towards her pussy, licking his lips.

The door buzzer had just sounded for his bedroom.

Jordan groaned, biting his bottom lip.

"Sounds like you've got guests," Suraya said, taking a large gulp.

"I wasn't expecting any--" he started, standing up and pulling up his PJs, which were riding dangerously low. His semi-erection pressed insistently against his briefs.

As Suraya tried to pull her shirt back down, she watched him look down at the ground, shifting his weight from one foot to the other, trying to stifle his rising libido.

Jordan turned to her. "No don't, I'll get rid of whoever it is," he said, giving her another kiss, before he quickly rushed to answer the door.

"Okay," she said, biting her lips.

Suraya let out a low groan as soon as she heard two male voices. It was Chris Remington and Wes Anderson. Great!

Wes stepped forward, holding up a bottle of Jack Daniel's in one hand and vodka in the other.

"Yo, Jay!" he yelled, grinning as he brought him in for a one-armed hug. "Why the fuck weren't you answering your phone?"

"I'm busy at the moment," Jordan said coldly. "I told you guys we would hang out later."

"Bro, is someone in the room with you? Let me see," Wes said, trying to peek over his shoulder. His eyes fell on Suraya, and he smiled mischievously.

"Jordan, maybe I should come back," Suraya said nervously, pulling her shirt down and adjusting her wet panties under the skirt.

"Ohh, it is tutor girl."

"I see why you couldn't answer the door. Dude, what's going on?" he asked, staring at a half-dressed Suraya.

Suraya felt very uneasy as she fixed her shirt, shifting off the bed to move cautiously towards the door.

Wes grabbed her from behind and held Suraya tightly. Chris moved in front of her.

"What's the rush?" Wes asked rhetorically.

"Yeah," Chris nodded self-importantly, as he nudged Jordan, and took a swish of the alcohol. "I heard that the principal makes the poor students perform certain favors for him." Chris smirked at Suraya.

"I guess private tutoring is a special favor to Jordan," Wes spat out. "I just didn't know tutor girl could look so good." Wes growled in her ears.

Suraya's heart thumped inside her chest. She wanted to scream and cry. Why were they saying these things.

"So, since when is lying on your back, or getting on your knees, tutoring?"

"I guess I'll never find out, since you guys ruined it for me," Jordan grinned.

Suraya felt hurt. That was the same friendly grin he gave her, before they walked in. She didn't realize that's the type of guy he was. Nice when he's alone with her; a complete bastard as soon as his friends show up. Breathing hard, Suraya elbowed Wes in the gut.

"Chill," Wes said, letting go. "We were just having fun," he winced, holding his stomach.

"If you'll excuse me, I think I'd better leave."

Chris ran over to Wes and handed him the vodka. Wes swigged it straight down from the bottle, as he sat perched on an armrest. Chris felt he needed to help his wounded dog.

"How'd they let her in, with that cheap-slut outfit?" Wes spluttered with laughter. "She probably gave the butler a blowjob."

Jordan chuckled, as Suraya stumbled out of the room. "I could have gotten you guys blowjobs, but you had to be dicks," Jordan spat out.

Suraya was in a dazed state. Her mind was a whirlwind of thoughts and emotions. Her eyes were stinging with tears, as she scuttled across the gallery towards the front door. Why had she stayed so long? Why had she even come? She was dumb. She felt she deserved that. A tear squeezed out of her eye and she brushed it away, feeling chilled. All her happy thoughts were gone. For a few minutes, she had thought she belonged, talking to Jordan. But that same jerk had shown her that she would never belong. Suraya pushed open the heavy door, using all her strength.

Suraya lost her footing in front of the door, as she collided with a person just coming to the entrance. Barely catching herself on the door, she regained her balance.

"Shit, what the fuck!"

Suraya cringed.

"Are you fucking blind." The voice was unmistakably a girl.

"Sorry." Suraya hoped that this person would accept the apology without any problems. She was too afraid to look beyond the concrete floor.

"Just don't stand there, help me pick up my stuff." The clickety-tipping of heels let her know that the stranger was angry.

"I'm really sorry," Suraya said, gathering the designer handbags off the ground.

"Why were you in such a rush?" It was a short girl having long blonde hair with dyed orange tips, hanging around her shoulders. She was the spitting image of Jordan, if he was blonde. "I guess if you're leaving my house, you must be one of my brother's groupies?" she asked inquisitively, raising a brow.

A tear rolled down Suraya's face. Wiping her tears, Suraya fiddled with the hem of her blouse. "No, I was his... umm, tutor," she said softly.

"Jordan... a tutor?" The pretty blonde laughed uncontrollably. "You must be a groupie; my brother doesn't need one."

Feeling her cheeks get hot, Suraya cried even harder; Jordan was playing her this whole time.

"You have to be his one of his many sluts."

"I'm not a slut and I used to be his tutor." Suraya sounded very grim. "I'm really sorry, but I have to go."

"No, wait. I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that. I'm Julie. Can we start over?" Julie said, pulling her in for a hug. "I like to hug people, I'm sorry."

Suraya breathed a sigh of relief that she had avoided a fight, and that this girl was nice. Taking in her peachy scent, Suraya felt warm and safe in the embrace. Taking a deep breath, she put herself on high alert.

"You smell like my brother," Julie said, pulling away from the hug, looking a bit sad.

"Well, I--"

"Most girls usually leave my house happy. You're in tears... I'm guessing my brother was a jerk?" Julie spoke, cutting Suraya off.

Suraya nodded, feeling a bit teary-eyed.

"On behalf of him, I'm sorry. He hurt my friend."

"Friend...?" Suraya was confused. She had just met the girl, and now she was saying they were friends.

"Yeah, I'm your friend. Girl, I'm out here comforting you; when I could be putting my new outfits away," Julie said, holding up the bags in Suraya's tearful face.

"I really need to go, the walk back is long," Suraya said, while wiping her tears.

Julie said, "Let me have my driver take you back. A pretty girl like you, shouldn't be walking alone." She was making a call as she spoke, and before Suraya could protest, Julie's driver pulled up. She linked her arm around Suraya and walked toward the car.

"Gus, can you make sure my friend gets to the Academy safe, please," she said, with a warm smile. He tipped his hat at her, not saying a word.

Suraya was shocked and confused; why was she being nice? Was this a trick, too?

Giving her a big smile, Julie hugged her one last time, before pushing her into the car. "I'll see you tomorrow, at school," she smiled.

"Sure," Suraya said blankly.

"Cheer up, Suraya. Tomorrow is a new day, I promise you."