I'm Not as Good as I Once Was

Story Info
He bumped into her at the bar and then they fucked.
3.5k words
4.44
7.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TWeston
TWeston
347 Followers

It was a cold Monday night in early December, and it seemed that a larger than normal collection of Chicago was gathered here. I had arrived at the pub half an hour before the game to make sure I got a good table. I placed my order with my server, who made an extra effort to give me sexy glances in an attempt to get more tips from me. I asked her if the game was going to be on the TV just a few feet away from my table and she told me that the bartender controlled all the TVs. So I walked up to the bar to inquire. And that is where it happened.

I couldn't believe I did it. I mean, seriously, I am never that clumsy. But tonight, I backed up from the bar after getting my answer and I simply knocked her down. I was horrified as I heard her fall and I turned around to apologize. And then I was simply stunned. There, sitting on her ass at my feet, was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. I froze for a second, totally incapable of speaking, or even moving. And then she reached up to me and broke the silence.

"Well, the least you could do is help me up." Her voice was more than a little sarcastic, but at least it wasn't angry or hostile. And I immediately reacted.

"I am so sorry. That was very clumsy of me. Please..." I stopped speaking and helped her to her feet. When she seemed to be in a vertical and stable position, I continued apologizing.

"I am so sorry. Please, can I replace your drink? What were you having?" My words were tumbling out of my mouth and before I began to not make sense, she placed her index finger against my lips in the universal sigh to be quiet. She looked into my eyes for a couple seconds, her green eyes twinkling. Finally, she smiled and spoke.

"Nothing seems to be broken, so please stop apologizing. Truth is, I want another drink more than I want an apology." I hesitated for just a second before shoving my drink into her hand. She laughed quietly and handed my drink back to me. Then she pointed to the bar.

"Thanks, but I want what I was having and not what you were having." I hesitated another second or two and suddenly my brain began to function again. And with that, my manners returned.

"Of course. That was silly of me. Again, I am so sorry for knocking you down. And what were you having?" She asked me for a Cosmopolitan and I quickly turned to the bartender. He had seen me knock the woman over and he was expecting me to replace her drink. I nodded to him and he began to prepare her drink for her. I turned back to the woman and introduced myself.

"Again, please accept my apologies for being so clumsy. My name is Cliff Drummond and I..." This time I stopped talking because I was dumbfounded by her beauty. For just a second, I was convinced that I had just knocked Audrey Hepburn to the floor.

She seemed to be in her late forties or early fifties. She stood almost a foot shorter than my six feet three inches. She had dark, almost black hair and it was cut short, barely reaching her collar. She parted it just over her left eye and wore it straight. And her eyes were the deepest green I had ever seen. They were sparkling up at me as I gazed at her face. Her brows matched her hair and she wore very little makeup beyond a little eyeliner and pale red lipstick. And I loved her lipstick. Well not her lipstick, but her lips. They seemed to reach out in a permanent kiss, and they were very distracting. I found myself wanting to kiss her very badly.

I let my eyes drop a little further and I saw that she wore a light sweater, ivory in color. Her boobs were large for her small frame, probably a C-Cup, but her nipples were outstanding. Literally, they were standing out. They weren't particularly large, but they protruded wonderfully. My fingers were tingling with the desire to reach out and pinch them. I guessed that she wore no bra, and I realized that I could just reach out and tweak those wonderful nipples...

"Hello. Cliff. Anyone home?" I was caught staring at her boobs and I was suddenly embarrassed. I quickly glanced up into her eyes and my expression clearly showed my embarrassment.

"So, now I owe you a second apology. At the rate I am going, it will take me the next ten minutes to apologize enough." I smiled down at her, trying to show as much sincerity in my eyes as possible. And she laughed sweetly, an almost musical sound.

"They are there to attract your attention. So you don't need to apologize for staring at them." She grinned at me and I was surprised at her casual attitude over my staring at her boobs. The confusion showed and she responded to it. She inhaled slowly as she considered her words.

"Listen, God gave them to me, and they are almost impossible to hide. Since high school, they managed to get more attention than I wanted. So now I use them as bait, like I was fishing. Men stare at them and they buy me drinks so they can stare a little longer. Ultimately, someone shows how much he wants to stare and he buys me dinner. I realize it is a little disingenuous of me, but I seldom have to pay for drinks or dinner when I come here. And I get to meet some very interesting people." I peered deeply into her eyes to see if she was joking and I concluded, based on the twinkling in her eyes, that she was. So I decided to respond in kind.

"Well, sweet lady, I would like to declare my desire to stare for quite a while by replacing your drink, buying several more, and buying you dinner. Would that be acceptable to you?" I held her gaze for several seconds without breaking it, as we took measure of each other. Finally, she smiled again and nodded her agreement. I held her gaze for a few more seconds before saying anything more. Then I thanked her.

"I confess that I am thrilled you accepted my offer for an extended opportunity to stare, because I was prepared to go much higher than just dinner and drinks." I grinned widely at her and my eyes dropped quickly to her boobs and then returned to her eyes just as quickly. She chuckled and replied.

"And I was prepared to settle for less to give you that opportunity." And her eyes were still twinkling at me, indicating that she was more entertained than pissed off by my inability to stop glancing at her boobs. I suddenly realized that she had been serious when she was talking about fishing with bait.

Just then, the bartender served her Cosmopolitan and I signaled him to put it on my tab. Then I gently took her elbow and escorted her over to my table. I had a small basket of fried mushrooms waiting there, and I commented about it as I seated the woman I beginning to think of as Nipples.

"I had ordered the mushrooms and then I walked over to the bartender to make sure he was going to play the game on this TV. That is when I knocked you to the floor. And, again, I apologize for that."

We were sitting in what most people would call a sports bar. It had a bar and a couple dozen tables and at least a dozen televisions suspended from the ceiling. It was Monday and the Monday Night Football game was close to kickoff. I had worked late and was on my way home to my empty apartment and a frozen TV dinner when I saw the sports bar. I decided it was a better alternative and stopped, never knowing I was about to knock a woman off her feet. I found myself telling her that story as something of an introduction, and she actually laughed at it. Or maybe at me. Or possibly at the twentieth time I apologized.

"Please, no more apologies. You are beginning to make me feel guilty." I raised my eyebrows with a question and she dropped her eyes for a moment.

"Since you are being honest with me, I feel obliged to be honest with you. Listen, when I come to a place like this, I always wait for men to hit on me. But I saw you and I decided to hit on you. I was standing behind you, probably a little too close, when you turned and bumped into me." I almost laughed at her words.

"Bumped into you? I was a bulldozer and knocked you to the ground." Her expression stopped me. I waited for a moment and she finally confessed.

"No, actually, you barely bumped me. My feet got tangled and I tripped over them. You didn't knock me down. I let you think that, hoping I would get dinner out of you. I mean, I was trying to figure out how I could hit on you when you bumped into me, so I decided to use it to accomplish my goal." I held her gaze for a few seconds without any expression on my face. Then I smiled.

"Well, accident or plan or accident on top of a plan, I am pleased to make your acquaintance. Although we really aren't acquainted yet. I don't even know your name." I waited for her response and it was quick in coming.

"Jordan Jacobs." She smiled at me and formally shook my hand. She looked me over and seemed to like what she saw.

I am approaching my fiftieth birthday. I am tall and I work out a couple times a week, so I am well-muscled without being muscular. I am the same two hundred and twenty pounds that I have been over the last thirty years. I am above average in looks, but how much above I am never certain. My dark hair is cut to my collar and my dark blue eyes have been referred to as 'piercing.' I am reasonably intelligent and I think of myself as artistic. Jordan was smiling at me.

"So, what do you do for a living, Cliff?" She leaned back and took a sip of her drink, giving me a chance to answer.

"I am an architect and part-time photographer. My first job was designing this building. Well, the bathroom, anyway. I worked at a large architect firm back then and we got the job to design this building. Different architects were assigned different parts and I got the bathrooms." She laughed at that and I sat up straight, blustering with self-importance, causing her to laugh even more. I grinned widely and asked her a question.

"Would you like to see it?" That stopped her laughter.

"What? See the men's room?" Jordan looked like she was about to start laughing again. I stood up and extended my hand.

"Please allow me to show you the finer points of a well-designed men's room. I believe you will find some surprises there." My face held a meaningful expression and my eyes teased her. She sat still, surprise on her face, and then she took my hand and stood.

"I am always open for surprises, although I never expected much from the men's room." I grinned widely and walked her down the short hall that led to the maintenance room and then the two bathrooms. I paused at the maintenance closet long enough to collect a small sign. Then we walked to the men's room. I opened the door and checked to see if anyone was there and saw that it was empty. I hung the small sign on the door handle, informing potential users that the bathroom was temporarily closed for maintenance. Then I pulled Jordan inside and closed and locked the door. When I turned to her, Jordan was chuckling quietly.

"So, what was so unique and surprising that I should enter the men's room to see?" I grinned widely at her and led her over to the sinks. There were two sinks along one wall, situated several feet apart.

"You will notice that the two toilet stalls are three inches wider than the norm for men's rooms, plus they are six inches deeper. This allows more room for more activities than just defecation. And you will notice that the sinks are spaced the perfect distance apart to allow someone to sit on the counter between them, or even to lean over the counter, if necessary." I turned to Jordan as if making a very important announcement. She paused for a few seconds as she considered my words. And then a sexy grin spread over her face.

"So, you are saying that this bathroom was designed for sex." I grinned back at her.

"Exactly." She paused another couple of seconds, and then asked a second question as she walked to the counter and slowly stroked the counter with her finger tips.

"And who, exactly, was expected to be bent over this counter?" Her eyes were positively boring into my eyes as she backed her ass up to the counter. I stepped up to her, my body gently pressed against hers and my face about two inches from her face.

"I was planning for you to be bent over the counter. But I could settle for you sitting on the counter." The intensity of our locked eyes was amazing, and I closed the distance between our lips.

We kissed. I don't know if I kissed her or if she kissed me, nor did it matter. We just kissed.

It started out as a gentle kiss, almost a virginal kiss. Our lips gently touched, and then we pressed them tightly together. And then our tongues were dancing sweetly. And then our tongues were doing battle. We went from gently kissing to nearly tearing our clothes off each other in just a few seconds.

When I pulled her sweater up and over her head, and then removed her bra, I had to pause as I stared at the most awesome boobs I had ever seen. Not only were they slightly large for her petite body, the nipples really were incredible. They stood out about half an inch, seemingly reaching out for me. They were the length and width of the last joint of my little finger. I immediately bent down and sucked the right nipple into my mouth. She groaned loudly and placed her hand on the back of my head to pull me tightly against her boob. I sucked hard and then I let up, causing her nipple to slide in and out between my lips, almost like a woman giving head. I massaged her other breast as I sucked and released her nipple. After a few seconds, I moved to her other boob. I was enjoying her boobs so much that I barely noticed her removing my pants.

Suddenly, she was rapidly stroking my cock. All seven hard inches of my cock. And she knew what she was doing, too. I moaned and groaned as a result of her actions, automatically thrusting against her actions. After several seconds of me sucking on her nipples and she stroking my cock, we paused, separating a few inches to catch our breath. And then I picked her up and sat her on the counter between the two sinks.

She wore a short leather skirt in dark brown to contrast with her ivory top. I looked down at her leather skirt and I reached for the hem to work the skirt higher. Jordan helped out by rocking from side to side while pulling her skirt up. Suddenly, she was sitting there in front of me, showing that she wore no panties. I placed my hands on her knees, gently spreading them apart to give my eyes and my face complete access to her shaved pussy. I slowly dropped to my knees and pressed my face forward.

I inhaled her scent, which was both strong and sweet. Then I licked her pussy. And then I was lost in my efforts to give her pussy all the pleasure I could. I licked and sucked and inserted fingers and I went back to licking and sucking. And she was making all kinds of noises. Finally, I stopped.

I stood in front of her and eased my cock forward. Jordan had already spent several minutes stroking my cock, but it still wasn't quite as hard as I had wanted. I gave her a self-conscious smile and tried to crack a joke.

"I'm not as good as I once was, but I am as good once as I ever was." She stared at me, silent for a second, and then she burst out laughing. She pulled me into a long and passionate kiss and then offered me encouragement.

"I expect that you will be awesome. And we shouldn't keep the bathroom locked for more than one hit, anyway." She smiled again and reached down to stroke me into full hardness.

It took only a few seconds and I was hard enough to enter her. I eased forward until the head of my cock was pressed against her entrance. She was so wet that juices were seeping between her lips and down to her ass. I smiled at her and she returned my smile. And I eased into her.

My penetration caused both of us to groan loudly. I eased in and out several times to make sure she was ready for me. And then I thrust deeply. I pulled back several inches and then thrust deeply again. Jordan was grunting with each thrust, and I was matching her. After at least a minute of this, she almost panted a command.

"Okay, Cliff, that's enough of being nice. Now FUCK ME! Pound me hard. I want us both to cum, so fuck me like you mean it." And I did.

I started pounding her so hard that my thrusts pushed her back until she was leaning against the wall. I reached around her ass, grabbing it and pulling her towards me. Then I began pounding her again, and again driving her back.

We managed to establish a pattern and we were both really getting into it. And then she screamed as her pussy clamped down on my cock. I could feel her cum as her pussy muscles rippled and squeezed my cock, making me drive it deeper and deeper. And then I felt the expected tingling in my balls.

"Okay, honey. I am about to cum. Where do you want it?" I pulled back and looked deeply into her eyes. She smiled, lust plastered all over her face.

"In me. I want it in me. I want you to fill my pussy so full that your cum oozes out of my pussy and down my ass to collect on the counter below me. Cum now, Cliff. Paint the walls of my pussy with your creamy load." Her words seemed to affect me because my balls injected her pussy full of my cum. I filled her up until it oozed onto the counter, just like she asked. We paused for a couple of seconds to catch our breath, and then Jordan pushed me back.

Without a word, she jumped off the counter and dropped to her knees in front of me. She glanced up into my eyes and smiled.

"I love tasting our combined juices on a man's cock." And she leaned forward, taking all seven inches of my cock into her mouth. She sucked and she licked and she sucked some more, taking more than a minute to clean me off. Then she stood just as someone pounded on the door.

"Come on, man. Finish up and then open the door." We exchanged looks, chuckling at the man's words. Obviously, Jordan and I had not been quiet and the man outside knew we were fucking inside. We got dressed as quickly as possible and then I unlocked the door. Two men walked in, quickly making their way to the urinals. As they both fished out their cocks, one of them looked over his shoulder at me and grinned.

"Well, done, man. She is smoking hot." I nodded in agreement and then glanced over at Jordan. She was staring at the two men and her eyes indicated a question. She quickly glanced at me almost as if she was asking that question. I grinned at her and walked over to the door, locking it with emphasis.

And Jordan slowly walked over to the two men, a lustful grin on her face.

TWeston
TWeston
347 Followers