I'm Not Asking, I'm Telling Pt. 02

Story Info
Morris Disciplines the Cheerleaders.
23.3k words
4.78
24k
22

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm Not Asking, I'm Telling pt 2

A quick thanks to Clyde A. for the editing.

Reading part 1 first would probably be a good idea. As always, thanks for reading and please vote and leave a comment.

Morris still couldn't believe that he had seen the three cheerleaders who had tormented him all through high school. It had been ten years and just the sight of them had brought all the bad memories bursting out in his head. The difference now was that he could, and would, do something to those bitches.

One of the greatest lessons the Army had taught him was that planning was the key to a successful operation. Who would know something about these women? Two names came to him and he immediately called the first one.

"Hey sis, what's up?" he asked his little sister when she answered.

"Nothing, just sitting around hoping my brother would call to take me out for burgers and beer."

"You are in luck, that is exactly why I called. Meet me at Eddie's at six."

"Oh no," she replied, "you come pick me up. I plan on having way too many drinks to be able to drive afterwards."

"You're on," he replied laughing, "see you at six."

His sister Terri was two years younger and had never left town. If anyone had the scoop on those three it would be her.

"You know," she said after she got in his car, "I heard from you more often when you were in Afghanistan than I do now."

"That might be true, it has been a bitch getting the company profitable. But I just landed four more large accounts in the last two weeks. Even had to hire another guy, a woman actually. She starts next week. She really knows her stuff but she has tricolor hair, too many tats to count and about twenty visible piercings, I'm not sure how she will do with some of the older clients."

"It's 2018 bro, the world is changing, mostly for the good I think."

They found a parking spot at Eddie's and went in. Morris had to take his sunglasses off as soon as they got in. It was always dark in there. The place had been around forever. Their dad said Eddie kept it dark so that it hid the bodies stacked up in the corners. They found an open table by the dartboard and sat down. Just as he looked up to find the waitress she set a pitcher of PBR and two frosted mugs on the table.

"You guys eating?" she asked.

They nodded and she smiled and turned and headed for the kitchen.

"I think at least one of us spends too much time here."

"Must be you, I haven't been here in so long I forgot when," his sister replied.

A tall guy in a cowboy hat came up to the table and handed Terri a couple of twenty's and said, "You were on fire last night girl. I want a rematch, there ain't no way you can throw that good two nights in a row."

"Any time you feel man enough just come on around, I like the color of your money honey," she teased the guy. He grinned and tipped his hat and walked away.

"Been a while huh?"

"Well maybe I slip in now and then, just to keep my eye in, you know."

Terri was an office manager at an auto parts store but her true profession was darts. She was state champion five of the last seven years and had two second place national trophy's. Eddie had hired her as a server when she turned eighteen so he could sponsor her in tournaments.

While they were eating Morris casually asked if she knew anything about Bridget, Kaitlyn and Allison.

Terri threw back her head and laughed, "You have been back in the area more than six months. Why are you just asking about those bitches now? Dilly and I have a running bet on how long it would be until you started plotting your revenge. I hope the time has finally come, they deserve justice or at least punishment."

Dilly, really Delilah, which she hated, was his BFF growing up. He had been in contact with her on and off the last ten years. She had gone out east for college and was still in upstate New York. Their communication was on and off because when Dilly fell in love she focused entirely on her new relationship until she finally drove the guy away. She then resumed her former friendships as if nothing had happened. Morris had talked to her when he moved back to the old stomping grounds but all she could talk about was her latest heartthrob. It must be going well because he had not talked to her since.

"You know, I thought I was over them but then I saw them walking down the street together and it all came back. So yes, I am plotting my revenge. You gonna help me or not?"

"Fuck you asshole, you even have ta ask? Gladly, with pleasure, extreme pleasure. They made everyone's life miserable and no one ever stood up to them. So, are we talking outright murder or just acid in the face?"

"Jesus Terri, why don't you tell me how you really feel?" he asked laughing, "I want to find out what makes them tick, what they really hate, and then do that to them. Any ideas, rumors, stories, gut feelings?"

Terri thought for a minute then grinning said, "I know Allison hates urine. We were at a party at the lake and she walked around a tree a guy was using as a urinal and he peed on her foot. I seriously thought she was going to have a meltdown. It was the only time I ever saw her lose control of a situation. That the kind of thing you mean?"

"Oh yes, that is exactly the kind of thing I mean. You think Dilly has anything like that in her pretty little head?"

"I don't know, but she is on the high school reunion committee. She's in charge of tracking down all your missing classmates. She will know something or will be able to put you in touch with probably twenty people with a grudge. You did remember your ten-year reunion is coming up this Summer right?"

"I know, I am going to have a wonderful reunion, just the four of us."

"I like how evil your voice sounded when you said that, like the mad scientist in a horror movie."

He smiled and said, "Something like that, yes."

Dilly called the next day starting the conversation not with hello but with, "Cindy Erikson told me that Bridget was giving a guy a hand job at the campground and the guy got like one drop of his cum on her arm and she threw him off the dock into the lake and went home. Hi Sleezoid, how ya been?"

"I love you for so many reasons Delilah, if I think hard, I might be able to remember one of them."

"Ah blow me asshole," she fired back.

"That is very interesting about Bridget, I would have thought that with those full lips of hers that she probably swallowed cum by the gallon."

"Nope, she hated it, and didn't mind letting everyone know it. Remember when we had the slave auction to raise money for the prom?"

"No, that one passed me by for some reason. I mean, I know the concept but how does it apply?"

"Tom Barnes was the high bidder for Kaitlyn, when he went to collect her he had a pair of handcuffs he put on her. She absolutely went bananas and kept kicking him until he fell off the stage. The story that was whispered at the time was that her grandma had tied her to a post in her dark basement for being a pissy little bitch. Don't know if it's true, but I did see her kick his ass."

"That gives me enough ammunition to begin planning. I bet you can even give me all the personal info I need too."

"Of course, current names, addresses, spouse or insignificant other, jobs, lots of goodies. In fact, I can tell you Allison lives in your town. According to Facebook, that is why they were in Madigan Lake yesterday, it was girls shopping day. Excuse me while I barf. The other two live in Westville. Kaitlyn is assistant principal at our old high school if you can believe that shit, she's single. Anyway, I will make up intelligence briefings on these three and email them to you, if that's OK with you Sergeant Finch?"

"Hooah Private Dilly, outstanding," he laughed hanging up.

Dilly was as good as her word and had an astonishing amount of information on the three soon-to-be victims. Bridget was married to a banker and lived in a house at the Westville Country Club. No kids, in fact none of them had kids. He thought that was a little strange until he thought about how selfish and self-centered these women were. None of them would stretch their bodies out of shape like that. They would probably not be the center of attention 24/7 either, and that could not be tolerated. It would also interfere with whatever pleasurable thing they got in their head they wanted to do.

Morris spent a lot of time thinking about what to do to each woman and the order in which to do them. As much as he wanted revenge he didn't want to go to prison. The way to do that was to have enough time, in a private place, to debase the target and turn her into a pain craving slut. He was sure he could break them and make them into his playmates. They wouldn't want to turn him in, they would want him to continue abusing them. Of course, it would help that he would have incriminating video of their depraved acts of seemingly consensual sex.

Over the next three weeks he continued his planning, then got the break he needed on Bridget's Facebook page. She posted that she was looking forward to being totally alone while her husband went on a four-day golf trip with some customers from the bank. Her post said she was not even going to answer her phone until Monday. She said she deserved this time alone. Well, Morris thought, almost alone.

Morris had planned well and was ready by noon on Friday. He had one online and now had a uniform with a logo for a non-existent cable company, a photo ID, a hat with the same logo and magnetic signs for the used car he purchased for cash. The plates came from a wreck in the local junkyard. He had two equipment bags in the trunk and a small toolbox with immediate supplies that he would carry to the door.

A phony repair order got him past the guards on the gate of the country club. He parked the car so he could see the driveway of the house and settled in for what he thought would be a short wait. The Twitter account of one of the men going on the golf trip said they would be leaving at one o'clock to make it to the airport on time.

And right on time there was the garage door opening and hubby leaving. The man was by himself and Bridget was nowhere in sight. Morris gave him five minutes then drove to the small a service road that went between the rear of the houses and the golf course. Parking he went on foot to the cable service box quickly finding the cable he was looking for and disconnecting it. Driving back to the street he pulled into Bridget's driveway. Grabbing his toolbox he made his way to her front door. He had a short wait after ringing the bell. Greeting her with a smile he told her that they had had several complaints about service interruptions and asked her if she could turn her TV on and check. She held the door open and told him to do whatever it was he was talking about. Typical bored housewife that couldn't be bothered to help a lowly repairman.

Morris stepped into the house and before closing the door took a good look up and down the street. It was completely deserted so he closed and carefully locked the door and threw the deadbolt. Bridget was standing with her back to him and pointing down the nearby stairs.

"The nearest set is down in the den. Try not to make a mess or break anything."

My god, Morris thought, this bitch has not changed in ten years. In fact, she was worse, ten years ago she would have looked at you to see your reaction to her unkind words and cutting remarks.

"Excuse me ma'am." When she turned Morris backhanded her across the face. The look on her face was so priceless Morris nearly didn't follow through and recovered just in time to grab a handful of her thick red hair. Knowing the layout of the house from the floor plans he had looked up online he started pulling her toward the master bedroom. She tried to kick him, he pulled her off balance, knocking her to the floor and dragging her by the hair the rest of the way.

Once they got in the bedroom he hauled her to her feet next to the bed. Holding her by the hair with one hand he set his toolbox on the bed and opened it. Pulling out a roll of duct tape he wound it around her head and over her mouth. As a testament to how shocked she was, she had not made a sound up until now. As the tape made its first pass over her mouth she recovered her voice. She didn't make much sense and by the third pass she wasn't very loud. He was going to shove her onto the bed and tie her up but after looking at the layout of the furniture in the room he stuck one foot behind hers and pushed. She hit the floor with a thud and her eyes widened and screamed pure hate at him. She tried to scramble to her feet and he used a booted foot in her chest to push her onto her back. Reaching into his toolbox he pulled out 4 handcuffs. One end had a padded cuff the other a one- inch wide leather strap with a buckle. She started struggling more when she saw them so he knelt in the center of her chest and got the cuffs on her hands. He stretched her arms out and got the straps buckled to the large ball feet on the heavy dresser. Moving down, he sat on her knees and cuffed her ankles and attached the straps to the matching feet of the king size bed.

Morris got to his feet, gave her a small wave, made his way to the garage. After taking a good look outside he opened the garage door and quickly pulled his car into the husbands spot and closed the overhead door. Getting both bags from the trunk he took them into the bedroom. He set one of them on the floor. Then swept all the makeup and perfume from the top of the dressing table onto the floor and put the other bag on it.

Morris started removing the items he would need. The first was a good pair of scissors to cut her clothes off, the next was a flogger, a rattan cane and a bamboo rod he placed on the table in Bridget's line of sight. Finding the bottle of pills and showing them to her he opened it and took out one of the little blue pills.

"It's going to be a long weekend for you bitch, should I take one or two of these? I think just one, I can always take more later." With that he pulled a water bottle from the bag and washed the pill down.

"You may be wondering what is going on and what I'm going to do to you. I am going to cut off all your clothes, when I have you naked I am going to masturbate and come all over your tits. With the help of my little blue pill it won't take long to work up another load that will cover your face and hair. Just think how hot and sticky and smelly that will be.

Bridget was struggling to get out of the cuffs and at the same time trying to tell him something. It was probably an offer of money and he was not interested. He knelt next to her and smiling, slowly caressed her breasts. When the nipples were hard he yanked both sides of her blouse popping all the buttons off. Picking up the scissors and starting at her left wrist he cut from cuff to collar. Having done the same to the other sleeve he pulled the remnants of the blouse from her body. Bridget was moaning and crying now. Finding the button and zipper of her skirt he undid them. He grabbed the material and tore it from the zipper to the bottom hem and pulled it off. This left her in a peach colored microfiber bikini panty and matching bra. Her labia and nipples were very prominent in the thin undergarments and were turning him on a bit.

"You know, I said I was going to come on your breasts but I think I am going to come on your bra and panties. I will make sure I don't damage them when I take them off. Then I am going to put them in a nice gift box and send them to your husband at the bank. Or maybe your husband's boss would appreciate them."

She had a wild look on her eyes now and was pleading with him through her duct tape gag.

"I wonder how you are going to explain it to them. You might have to let them come in your mouth to make them forget it. But a slut like you enjoys swallowing cum I'll bet."

She was shaking her head violently trying to deny she liked it.

"What, you mean you don't like cum? Maybe you just never tasted it from the right cock."

Morris stood up and opened the zipper of his jeans. His cock was about half hard and he had a difficult time getting it out. Once it was in the open air it grew to its full seven-inch length. He went to the bag and brought out a tube of gel and slathered it on his cock. Standing over his victim he began stroking fast and hard. This wasn't about feeling good, it was about humiliating one of his former tormentors.

Her panicked look helped and in less than a minute he started raining his cum down on her bra covered tits and stomach. When he was finished he used a finger to catch the last drop of semen, he bent down and smeared it under her nose.

"That will get you used to the smell when I shoot my next load in your mouth. I'm telling you right now you are going to swallow every drop of it too. For every drop you miss I am going to hit you with that rattan cane. It will be a new experience for you I think. I doubt anyone has ever spanked you, have they?"

Bridget lay there whimpering. She was trying to understand what this madman was saying. Suddenly her head was pulled up by her hair. The tape was unwound from her head the last layer tearing painfully at her hair then her lips. She started to plead with the man and found something in her mouth holding it open wide. Straps were being fastened at the back of her head. She could breath and even stick her tongue out the hole but she could not talk, her words were not understandable.

"This is called a ring gag or a lips gag," he explained, "it gives me access to your mouth but you can't try to bite me. It makes it easy for me to come in your mouth. It also makes it very hard for you to do anything but swallow whatever goes in your mouth. How about a little demonstration, eh?"

He took the cap off his water bottle and filled it with water. He leaned over and poured it into her wide open mouth. At first she panicked and tried to spit it out. She realized she couldn't and then swallowed. It was easy to swallow when she didn't freak out. He tried it two more times and she did much better.

"That cap holds about the same amount as I produce when I ejaculate. So, we know you can swallow my load of cum when I shoot it in your mouth. You ready to swallow your first ever load?"

She was back to shaking her head and trying to make herself understood through the ring gag. Morris ignored her and got up on his knees with his cock just inches from her face and started stroking. The more she moaned and tried to get away from him the more excited he became. The pill was working and his cock felt bigger and harder than ever before. He pulled her hair to get her to turn her head toward him and stuck two inches of his length into her mouth. Started to shoot he realized he might have lied about the amount of his load. He finished shooting and shook the last drop off his cock into her mouth. Bridget was trying hard not to swallow but it was a losing battle. To help her out Morris pinched her nostrils closed. This had an immediate affect and she gulped his load down. Releasing her nose he chuckled at the faces she was trying to make with a mouth held into a large O.

Her eyes were watering and Morris knew she was crying. He had no sympathy for her, she never felt any regret for the tears she had caused him, and so many others, to shed.

"I am going to take the gag out soon, it will make it easier to savor the next load I deposit in your pie hole. Or should I say cum hole? The incentive for behaving from now on will not be restraints but instead will be punishment with either the flogger, or the rod or cane. Since you have never experienced these forms of discipline, I will demonstrate them for you.

Standing up and picking up the flogger he gave her ten strokes on her stomach. Starting out light and making each one harder. The ninth made her moan, the tenth made her cry out. He used the rattan next. He gave her five on the front of her left thigh leaving red stripes with each stroke then used the bamboo in the same way on her right thigh. She was trembling and crying when he finished. Gently rubbing the areas he had abused he made soothing sounds that soon calmed her down.