All Comments on 'I'm Pregnant'

by JBEdwards

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 2 years ago

Hot story but there were a few mistakes. Indiana or Texas? Is her name Hazel or Rachel?

tizwickytizwickyabout 2 years ago

Five star story ah... true love is a beautiful thing!

OvercriticalOvercriticalabout 2 years ago

I've been around a while, but I have never met such amoral people and even on Literotica I rarely see such people depicted. I know there must be all those 80 IQ people to balance the ones I know with 120, but to have them all in a single story must be a first. This was a poorly written story about the slime of the world and fortunately I only took a few minutes to skim it. It wasn't even funny enough to claim it was parody. It was just garbage! 2*

muskyboymuskyboyabout 2 years ago

Hazel/Rachel? She is a huge kinky slut. He is doomed.

EZ8ltEZ8ltabout 2 years ago

Very romantic, she's basically the town bycycle lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Texas doesn't prevent abortions, true it has more restrictions than some other places, but they are legal.

Besides, nothing prevents anyone from leaving the state for a procedure.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 2 years ago

Others have noted the glitches thus relieving me of that duty. Therefore, all I have to write is five stars.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you for your comments! Sorry for the two brain freeze typos. It's true that one time I typed Rachel where it should have been Hazel. This is due to an earlier draft, and then I changed the name of the baby. My apologies. As for Texas vs. Indiana, the story takes place in Texas, but Joanie had been told her brownies are the best in all Indiana, a lesser achievement than in all of Texas, but still, quite an accomplishment. Stay healthy, everyone, JB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

How is Alvin and Lorrie's party six years ago, if it resulted in Hazel? Otherwise, this is great fun!

Peter_ClevelandPeter_Clevelandabout 2 years ago

A classic JB Edwards story: inventive, funny, iconoclastic, and close to totally uninhibited. With some VERY funny lines--e.g., "I broke up with my brother." The parts on infant care including breast feeding were very sweet and, I think, captured the feelings of everyone involved very realistically and well. I too noted the uncorrected slips others caught (little slips are not rare in JBE stories); and also, I think a couple of times, referring to drunken sex with Mark, the story says "six years ago" but means "six months ago." (I'm a little unclear about the date of the first Joanie-Mark fuck--which may be my own fault, not the story's.)

.

Following a recent story, readers stoned and then crucified JBE for not ordering a DNA test. I was amused to see that she didn't skip that step in "I'm Pregnant"--though the story might be just as much fun without it. Another small, odd note: the huge engagement diamond seemed like a bow to traditional, bourgeois trappings of female "romantic success"--not really Joanie's (or JBE's) style. Though maybe it was just another sign of Mark's emotional immaturity. Marriage to Joanie ought to get his maturity up to grade-level pretty quickly!

.

Small quibbles aside, this is the funniest, sexiest, most interesting, most enjoyable Whodunit I've read in decades. Five stars, easily, and let's have many more in the same vein!

OGHMNWOGHMNWabout 2 years ago

Mark was slow in some areas but Very Good in others. Joanie know him well enough not to push to hard. Thank You for this Wonderful Hot Erotic Story!

KristaMoraneKristaMoraneabout 2 years ago

* * * * *

It's nice when two sluts get together and decide to be a family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Overcritical hit the nail on the head. Too bad I read the whole story instead of skimming...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJBEdwards@JBEdwards
Breaking News: My story That Empty Colon Feeling has been scheduled to be published. It will appear tomorrow, January 11. January 6 (yes, January 6!): For reasons known only to God and to Literotica, my new story, That Empty Colon Feeling, is taking its sweet time before publ...