I'm Sorry

Story Info
Writing punishment from daddy.
807 words
3.92
16.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddy knows I hate writing, mostly I hate it because I am not very good at it. This is one of the reasons Daddy loves to use it as a form of punishment. So this is my completed writing assignment from daddy. I'm supposed to say I hope you enjoy.

Daddy caught me touching myself again without asking for permission. He was supposed to be at work but he got home early and he is so quiet I just didn't hear him come in. Or I was probably just a little distracted, but either way it wasn't fair.

My fingers were still inside me when I opened my eyes and saw daddy. My stomach dropped when I saw how red his face was and his hand on his belt taking it off. I pulled my fingers out of my dripping wet pussy and tried to sit up and start to apologize. Daddy was on top of me in a flash, I tried to swallow but my mouth went dry.

"I don't want your sorry excuses, I have heard them all before little girl." He snapped at me.

"I didn't know you'd be home, I just couldn't help myself, don't you think it's sexy?" he told me in mocking tone.

Tears started to well up in my eyes partly from embarrassed partly because he's right that is what I usually say.

"I fucked you and let you cum before I left this morning." He reminded me. "You are such a needy slut."

He grabs my hand and places it back on my pussy. I shake my head telling him to stop.

"Oh, now that I'm home and I know your acting like a little slut that can't control herself you want to stop?! Oh no, your going to cum for Daddy."

When I don't slide my fingers back in my pussy he hovers over me waiting. I shake my head because I can't seem to form words and I know if I did open my mouth to speak I would start to cry. He slaps my cheek, I raise my hands to hold my burning face. Tears spill over, stinging my burning cheek. His hand goes around my slender neck and he starts to squeeze. I move my hands from my red cheek to his wrist trying to pull in vain. He wasn't squeezing hard enough that the room was going dark. Just hard enough that I knew he was in charge and it filled me with shame. His other hand goes down between my legs. I'm still wet from playing with myself just a few minutes ago and his fingers slide into me with ease. He has a dry smirk as he starts to finger fuck me. He leans his lips close to my ear.

"You are all ready for Daddy. But that's not why you were touching yourself was it? It wasn't to get ready for me. Tell me why you were touching yourself? Come on baby tell Daddy!"

New fresh tears of embarrassment rolled down my checks. He squeezed my throat tighter prompting my response. The room getting a little hazy.

"I was touching myself because I'm a bad girl who doesn't have any self control. I'm a dirty horny girl who can't stop." I let out a moan and a sob as I finish.

My head is so cloudy from the pressure of his hand on my throat and from being on the edge of my orgasm. Daddy picks up the pace and pushes me over the edge. My fingers dig into the bed sheets. I pulse around his fingers as I cum. My body thrashes around wanting more contact. Daddy just holds me in place. I move my hands from the sheets and dig my nails into my own hips, feeling the pressure and the sharp sting as they bite into my flesh. I want to get away from the feelings of lust and shame that continue to rise in me. My top half squirms trying to create space from him and he just holds me in place. His fingers slow and my body starts to settle. My fingers relax and I rest them on my hips that have red angry indents from my nails, but no blood. They will probably bruise but it's barely I thought I'm able to think about. Daddy softens his hand around my throat. I look up at him trying to read his face tears still in my eyes. "I'm sorry." I say no louder than a whisper.

"No you are not," he paused "but you will be."

He shifts his position on the bed but not before letting go of my neck and moving his hand to the nape of my hair dragging me along across his lap. His belt in his other hand.

To be continued...