I'm Sorry

Story Info
Kinky play goes a bit sideways. How will they resolve it?
1.9k words
4.16
3.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was naked, on all fours, crouched on her bed, facing away from her. She was beating his ass with a belt. With HIS belt. That she had given to him, and instructed him to wear every day. Of course he did, because he was hers, and did what she told him. Most of the time.

He was wearing it today when he had walked into her apartment, looped around his jeans. But then a few minutes later, he was no longer wearing it. They had played a strip card game, and she had beaten him soundly. Trash talking him after every winning hand, choosing what to take off of him next. His shirt. Then he won, and took her earrings. He was confident he would be winning a lot more, he could take his time choosing items. He was mistaken. Next he lost his socks. Then his pants, and she made him take out the belt and hand it to her. She teased its tip along his bare chest. They could both see the large tent in his boxer briefs. Twitching and throbbing. She beat him again. Now she made him strip off the boxer briefs and do a little dance for her. He showed her everything. He was fully naked now, his raging boner jutting out from his body. She didn't want his bare ass on her couch. She made him go get a towel to sit on.

He thought the game was over at this point, but oh no. It was just getting started. She told him that if he didn't win a hand, she was going to beat him. Like hitting him beating him, not beating him in cards which was too easy. Then she ran her fingernail along the shaft of his penis which was conveniently within reach and readily accessible because she had beaten him repeatedly and taken all his clothes. Descending along his shaft to his balls and tickling between them. He squirmed and his cock bobbed. A drip of pre-cum appeared at its head. He could not think about anything else except her touch. Her control. He could barely pay attention to the cards and lost again quickly.

Now she was directing him to kiss her feet. He complied, leaning forward and sprawling his body to better reach her. He kissed the top of each foot, and took the left in his hands and massaged while kissing each toe and the sole. Then the right. She liked that. She delighted in her victory, and his subservience. She grabbed the belt and wrapped it around his neck. He was leashed. She tugged on it and directed him higher. Now he was kissing upwards along her calves. Then her kneecaps, and the insides of her knees. Reaching up his hands to massage and stroke her thighs. More tugs from her, continuing his upward trajectory. Keep moving, boy. Getting warmer. Kissing her flesh above her knees, outside at first, moving inward. Now mixing in some licks. She raised her hips. The card game was over, but not yet her longer game.

*She* was still clothed in a skirt and panties, though that still left plenty for him to see and touch. His lips tickled high on her inner thighs now. He kissed toward their junction. His tongue mischievously darting close to HER lips. Now flattening over her panty-clad vulva and its tip curling and stroking into a teasing lick. His hands reaching beside and behind her to squeeze her cheeks. Thick, fleshy, warm handfuls. He squeezed and kissed and licked.

She kept her grip on his leash with one hand and gave a low moan of approval, while closing her fingers into the hair on his head with her other hand. He took one of his hands off her ass and moved her panties aside enough to lick along one of her lips. It was exquisite. She loved it. "Good boy!", she cooed. He licked delicious fire along the rim of her pussy, with some alternating broad strokes over her still-clad center. The fabric was getting wet on both sides now.

She loved his attentions, but had not forgotten how he had come to have assumed this position. She had beaten him over and over, and won while he had lost. It was time for a different kind of beating now. She tugged sharply on his leash. "Up!", she commanded.

He got to his feet. He looked at her for his next instruction, but his eyes were a bit unfocused. She admired his toned body, and reveled in her control of it. Manifested in part by his engorged penis, jutting stiffly away from his body, a string of semen dangling off of its head about halfway to the floor. She caught it on her fingertip and fed it to him. He closed his eyes and let her shove her finger deeply into his mouth. He licked it clean. "Into the bedroom and onto the bed, on all fours", she said. "I beat you at cards and now I'm going to beat your body."

And then she did. After he assumed the position on her bed, she unlooped the belt from his neck and started hitting him with it. Lashing it over his arms, his sides. Striping his ass with it. It was hurting him, she could tell. But he crouched there and took it. Sometimes she needed to hurt him and compel his acquiescence. Like right now. She had won and he had lost and this is how she wanted to celebrate her victory. She beat him and beat him. It was an additional victory how readily he let her do it to him. He would never put up with this from a random stranger. But he liked submitting to her. He stayed in position and his groans after some hits were music to her ears. She teased her fingernails over his bare skin. She tickled his balls, then caged them within her fingers and thumb. He moaned, his twitching shaft protruding away and outside her cage, fresh drips of semen dangling down.

She gave him a heavy stroke high on his back above his neck. It hurt him immensely. He was not expecting it, the location was a surprise, it felt way worse than the other hits. He was very deep under her spell. Even after that, he didn't want to fully escape but it broke the trance and he didn't know what to do. He reared up, turned around, and glared at her. He didn't say anything. He didn't use his safe word, but wanted some way to tell her that one felt like too much. But he had no words. Just the look would have to do for his message.

She did NOT like it! Of course she didn't want to seriously hurt him. But he needed to use his words if that was happening. He still had to show her respect. That dirty look was not respectful. It was disrespectful.

"Don't you ever look at me like that, boy!" she exclaimed.

"It hurt bad!" he replied.

"I don't care, that's the point!", she said back. "Use your words if it's too much, but otherwise, shut up and take it! That's what happens when I win and you lose. Or whenever I feel like it!"

"Yes, Miss", he mumbled. Maybe he should have said something about the pain. Though she had him all confused.

"Don't look at me like that! It's very disrespectful!", she said. Then she slapped his face, hard.

"Yes, Miss."

"Say you're sorry!"

"I'm sorry, Miss!"

At that point, she shoved him backwards onto the bed. And told him to get fully onto it, on his back. There was no way he was disobeying.

She got on top of him now, and slapped his face again. "Say it again!", she said.

"I'm sorry, Miss!" She felt his rampant hardon pressing against her. They had had a little hiccup after that neck hit. But he was clearly still under her spell, and now under her body as well.

She reached down and quickly pulled off her panties. Then she grabbed his cock head and guided it to her slit. She stared down into his face intensely. "Say it again", she said.

"I'm sorry!", he said, and pressed against her. His cock head penetrated her slightly. She slapped him again and gyrated her hips to take him a little more inside her. "I'm sorry!", he repeated, unprompted now. Verbally, at least.

She had him pinned and mounted now, his penis trapped in her hungry, horny pussy. She wasn't yet fully lubricated, though that was rapidly changing. His only possible movement was thrusting in and out of her, which he did slowly and stiffly into her tightness. She sank down a little further onto him with every thrust. Consuming him little by little. He said "I'm sorry" on every thrust. She slapped across his face each time.

Eventually he was balls deep and she had sunk fully down onto him. She was extremely excited and wet now. This was the best apology ever, and deepened her already intense feelings of victory and dominance. Now he was fucking up into her avidly, telling her he was sorry over and over. She kept slapping his face, not overly hard, but cementing her control and reminding him who was in charge. She swiveled her hips up and down, up and down, riding that stiff cock attached to the man she had claimed as her own. There was no resisting. She felt amazing. He liked being hers.

Maybe he could try to throw her off him but why in the world would he do that? She had beaten him and claimed him and he liked it and wanted it. He kept thrusting up into her and taking her hits and soon that electric feeling that presaged orgasm started spreading outwards from his center. He was going to explode in her. He warned her. She just smirked down at him. Just another element of her victory. Bring it! He was exploding. His eyes went glassy. His penis pulsed and pulsed, spurting rope after rope of semen into her. She saw the change in his face and felt it, and pressed down firmly onto him to take it all. He kept spurting and spurting. She felt it gush into her. At last he sighed and his body relaxed. She had drained him.

She dismounted and scooted upwards along his body for the final act. She leered down at him while gripping the hair on top of his head in one of her hands to hold him in place. Not that he was going anywhere. He liked this part. The last thing he saw was her thick thighs closing over his face, wrapping around his ears. Then she dropped her steaming, oozing sex down onto him. Instantly she felt his tongue lapping and probing. Initially eating the creampie out of her, then more directed to her happiest places. She started humping and grinding in rhythm with his movements.

He was saying something. It wasn't urgent, just a statement. She couldn't clearly hear the words since she had enveloped his face in her pussy. But she nonetheless knew his message exactly. "I'm sorry". Yes he was. She had demanded and received his apology, and enveloped him into her body. There was no resisting. Full surrender, argument over. She humped and twerked. He kept saying it and saying it, and kept licking. She pressed down hard one last time, gripped his hair tightly, and then shrieked in triumph as she completed her victory cumming and cumming atop his confined face.