I'm the Other Man Pt. 04

Story Info
Nick and I closer and tighter.
2.6k words
4.3
4k
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was so good to see Nick again, he was on our bench sitting there waiting for me, he looked at his watch a few times as I approached, I knew I was late. When I got closer he stood there, he started walking towards me, his arms around me pulling me in close. His lips on mine, my arms around his neck pulling him in close to me, his cock quickly reacting to being this close to me.

"I missed you Tommy."

"Missed you too Nick."

He and I only got these few words out in between kisses, we held each other close.

"How come your late Babe?"

"Long story that I really need to tell you about actually, I told you about the guy that I was playing with right?"

"Yes you did."

"Well Adam showed up at my apartment on Tuesday, he was angry that I would no longer have sex with him, he almost insisted that I had no choice in the matter, which was kind of funny I thought but I did find out that he is married and may have kids as well, he and his wife no longer having sex. So I told him I met this great guy so he and I are done. He did not take it well, let me tell you, so when I came out of my apartment just now he was outside waiting for me. I told him I would call the police if he continued to harass me."

I could tell by the look on Nick's face he thought I may have had sex with him one last time, I assured him I only had eyes for him and no one else. Nick and I talked it out then headed for dinner, he and I would have a romantic dinner, in a small French bistro, then a night of he and I alone at my place.

We took a nice stroll through the park, then headed to my place for a night of wild sex, Nick and I had a drink once back at mine. He and I sat and chatted, I got an endless amount of messages from Adam, I finally had to shut my phone off his messages getting more and more insane as they went along.

Adam sent that he was going to come over and beat the guy up that I was with, then he wanted to know if the guy I was with was going to spend the night. Adam went from one thing to another, the man was not acting like Adam usually did.

Nick and I went to bed early I was tired so was Nick, but we did not go to bed early because of fatigue, I wanted the man in me beside me, on top of me. Nick and I made out, kissing touching, I laid on top of the man and kissed his lips, then his nipples, to his navel, to his balls, that big beautiful cock was right there in front of me.

Nick's cock poured out precum, like a leaky faucet, the pool of clear fluid begging to be lapped up, I licked my lips as I leaned in closer to get my reward. My tongue bathed in precum, the taste incredible, Nick's cock still producing so much more. Nick told me he had not jerked off once this week, he was saving it all for me.

I held his huge rock hard cock in my hand, I ran my tongue along the base of the shaft it continued to pour out more and more viscous fluid. I placed my lips on the tip of his cock, I gently sucked trying to urge more and more of to it the surface. My tongue licked under the knob along the shaft of his huge penis.

Nick was moaning and groaning, all my movements were slow and meticulous, I started to know his sensitive spots, I did what I could to manipulate them and cause the man to fill me full of his wonderful seed. I softly massaged his balls, my finger gently massaging his taint, so very close to the mans hole. The orgasm building inside Nick, I had him on edge, he needed to unload, the build up to release was all to much for Nick.

I held his cock in my hand and ran my tongue all over the shaft of his penis, I would lubricate his cock with my spittle so it would slide right in. I held his cock at the base, Nick gave me a look of it ain't going to suck itself. I continued to look at his cock and at him, the frustration of not being allowed to cum was driving the man nuts.

I smiled at Nick, then went in to make this huge cock disappear, I took in a little more than three quarters, his cock felt so right inside my mouth. I sucked I massaged it, I worshipped it, I made love to it. I stroked the mans cock with my mouth, sucking it in tight to my mouth as it went in and slowly slid back out.

Nick was squirming in my bed, he had the pillows pulled in tight, then his hands were pulling me deeper onto his cock. His hips humping my mouth, the man needed to cum his balls full, his cock aching for release. Nick held my head firmly, his hips humping my mouth, his cock swelling, his balls almost gone pulled in tight, Nick rammed his cock into me.

"Oh Yes Tommy take my cock Babe, take my load, I've been saving it all week just for you. Oh Fuck Tommy, Tommy Fuck."

Nick's cock shot me full, dam near made me choke, his load massive in quantity, the flow never seemed to stop, I swallowed licked and sucked all he could give me. Nick laid there perfectly still, the orgasm wave had him under it's control. I hovered over the man as his body rocked the wave rushing through his body.

Nick opened his eyes he and I looking at each other, Nick grabbed my head and pulled me in for a kiss, his lips so firm, Nick rolled us over so he was now on top of me holding me down. The man continued to kiss me, his hands holding my hands down, his body holding me in place. Nick kissed his way down my body, paying close attention to my nipples.

Nick made his way to my cock, he held in firmly in his huge hand, he pursed his lips and went in. My cock jumped as his lips landed on my knob, the man sucked all the precum I could produce. His mouth quickly taking in every inch of my cock, holding it in his mouth his tongue swirling under it. I could not hold back, my toes curled, my hand clenched, my body contorted, my orgasm imminent.

As my balls pulled in, Nick only sucked down harder, the man spread my legs, wet his finger and fingered my hole. My cock exploded as Nicks mouth sucked it deep inside of him, my body jerked as the orgasm rocked my body. I shot Nick full of my seed, he swallowed all I could give him, I laid there my balls drained.

Nick laid on top of me, his cock rock hard and ready for round two, I would need a few minutes to come back to earth before I could do anymore. Nick held my hands, his body on mine, his cock pressing against my own deflating cock. Nick kissed me a nice long warm wet kiss, his hands squeezing my own as his lips pressed into mine.

"Are you okay Babe?"

"I have never been better actually thanks for asking, how are you Nick?"

"Never better thanks to you."

Nick and I continued to kiss, he gently pulled my legs back, I reached over for the lube, I slicked him up my cock and ass. Nicks cock at my backdoor, I wanted the man in me, I wanted that feeling of being to full once again. Nicks cock slowly entered my hole stretching to accommodate such a huge intrusion. The feeling incredible, once his cock was in to the max he held it there, letting my hole get used to the massive tool inside of it.

Nick slowly pulled out then quickly back in, as your hole slowly shrinks back, then stretches back out again, the feelin is indescribable. All I knew was I wanted him giving it to me, I wanted him to take me, use me for his pleasure, I wanted the man to make mad passionate love to me. Nick could see it in my eyes, I needed it, I had to have it, I would not have to beg.

Nick took control, my legs on his shoulders, his hands on my hips, his cock planted firmly deep inside my ass, the assault would start now. Nicks cock quickly pushed in the right back out, his strokes firm, hard and deep. I felt his cock pushing in past what he had put in me before, his cock slamming home, my whole body moved upwards in the bed, my head would be hitting the headboard soon.

Nick pulled out and flipped me over, the man loved doggy style, then he could really assault my ass. Nick pressed his cock to my tightening hole, he did not wait his cock slammed in, I felt it from my hole to my neck. His cock rammed me deep, as his cock pulled out I pulled him back in, Nicks breathing rising, his balls in tight, his cock ready to explode.

Two maybe three more strokes and his cock shot me full, I did not even touch my own and my cock shot the bed full of cum. Nick laid on my back, I slowly laid down with him on my back, his cock still firmly implanted in my hole. It took some time for Nick and I to get our breathing back to normal, Nick pulled out and rolled off of me.

He laid there beside me he had this grin on his face, he leaned over and kissed me.

"Dam Tommy that was amazing, my balls are dry."

"Really I was hoping for round three."

"Can we wait for a bit Babe I'm a little winded here, my cock needs a moment to catch it's third wind, so to speak."

Nick and I laughed, I half laid on him, kissing him, he pulling me in tight to his body. We cuddled for some time, then covered up and fell asleep. I woke in the middle of the night I had to go drain myself, my hole leaking and my bladder filled to eh max. Nick was sound asleep, such a handsome man, I worked my was out of his tight hold on me, i would pee myself if I did not get up and go soon.

I was sitting on the toilet when he walked in, he stood before me his cock semi erect he too needing to pee, I quickly drained myself and let the man have his turn. I stood in the doorway he would have to kiss me to get by me, Nick walked up to me, his body tight to my own, he wrapped his arms around me and carried me to the bed.

Nick laid me down on my back legs hanging over the edge, grabbed the lube, lifted me into position, slicked his cock up and slammed it in me. I gasped and moaned as it was driven in me, his cock deep inside me Nick started to fuck me, his strokes hard and deep, Nick grabbed my own cock and stroked it, he would drain me and fill me at the same time.

His cock in and out of me like a machine, his balls slapping my butt cheeks, the man grunting as he got closer to orgasm. Nicks grip on my own cock like a vice, his huge hands holding and stroking me ever closer to orgasm once more. Nicks strokes became quicker, longer, harder deeper, he slammed his cock into me, my own cock shooting across my chest to my neck and chin.

Nicks cock swelled, his balls retracted, his body tensing up, he slammed me three four, then his cock released another huge load of cum deep inside me. Nick picked me up put me in the middle of the bed and collapsed on top of me. His cock covered in lube, cum soaked, dripping the remnants of his orgasm.

Nick and I laid there, he lifted his head, looked me in the eyes, his mouth on my mouth, his tongue inside mine, he and I held the kiss. The man grabbed my head with both his hands like I would try to pull away from him. He and I kissed for some, I rolled us over, looked at the clock it was just after three am, much to early to get up, he and I still both so tired.

I got up drained my hole, then crawled back in with the man, covered us up and woke at eight that morning. Nick was still asleep, I propped myself up so I could watch him sleep, he was cute to watch. Nick woke up looking at me watching him sleep, he smiled and pulled me in for a kiss. I straddled the man his cock ready for yet another round, I lubed up and slid his huge pipe in my tight orifice.

I started slow then I was riding the man full gallop, his cock in and out of me, my own cock dripping like a fountain. Nick grabbed my cock, scooped up the precum and licked it off his fingers, Nick lubed my cock and proceeded to stroke me while I rode his big cock.

Nick started to moan, I was so close myself, my cock started shooting, this triggered Nick's to do the same. I pulled my kegel muscles in to pull Nick's cock even deeper inside me, his load massive his cock kept pulsing inside me. I pulled on Nicks cock till there was no more to be had, he and I ready for yet another sleep.

I got off the man and snuggled in close to him, he pulled me in tight to him, he and I drained. I looked him in the eyes, I leaned in and kissed the man.

"Coffee I need coffee."

"You and me both Babe, I need something to wake me up."

I sat up I grabbed his cock, held it in my hand.

"Pretty sure I could wake you up one more time."

"Tommy I need coffee and I will not be able to walk if you suck another load out of me."

I smiled at him, I leaned in for a kiss and headed to the bathroom, drained I brushed my teeth, fixed my hair, washed my hands, went in to make coffee. Nick got up and went in the washroom, you could not miss the sound of the man pissing, his stream huge like his big cock.

I went in the washroom behind him as he peed, I wrapped my arms around his chest, I played with his nipples, I kissed his back, I rubbed my body on his. I wanted to slide my tongue along his butt crack, but I would have to ease him into that one. He shook his cock and turned towards me, he pressed his lips to my own, he gave me this look, he pulled me in to a nice tight hug.