All Comments on 'Immigrant Ch. 01'

by Dash91830

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Girl loves a guy, so threatens to rape him. Girl loves a guy who saves her in multiple ways, so she does rape him.

Hopefully in part 2 either Shani gains a conscience, or Henry leaves before his soul is crushed as he is dominated by someone who owes him so much.

fatherfigure62fatherfigure62almost 2 years ago

Loved your story. Hope there are more parts coming.

kennyboy82kennyboy82almost 2 years ago

This is an odd story and about as far removed from reality as is possible, in so many ways. At the same time I found myself wanting to know what happened between them. I found it slightly difficult to accept your writing style, as if it's a third party narrating the tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Calling this unrealistic would be kind. One girl is openly bitchy toward the guy but secretly has a crush on him at the same time, while the other girl is so horny she latches onto the same guy because he did something he felt was right. Bitchy girl then decides to try to kill Horny girl so she can have the guy to herself. Horny girl prevails, then dominates the guy and claiming it's his fault she's acting that way toward him. Maybe this should be in the NonConsent-Reluctance category.

Teacher44Teacher44almost 2 years ago

No, I am not liking the girl at all. Shani rapes him via blackmail, another girl plans on raping him because she "loves" him but he doesn't return the feelings. He is already traumatized by how physically dominant his mother is over his father. I have no interest in continuing to read female revenge porn.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not at all well written!

Also, wtitten in the wrong 'Tense'!

devildog0302devildog0302almost 2 years ago
Don’t like any of them

He’s a wimp, allowing the girls to dominate him the way his mother does his father. I’m not sure where the girls get the idea that they can do this. This needs to be classified under a Mental Health category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The racist toddler that wrote this needs a dictionary and grammar book.

Dash91830Dash91830almost 2 years agoAuthor
Racist huh?

Because I wrote an evil foreign female character? Due, if you’ve read my other works you’ll see that I write evil female characters of the white race as well. I don’t discriminate in my stories. The female protagonists are all messed up, regardless of ethnicity. Shani’s actually less problematic than some of the American girls in my other stories.

And as for my needing a dictionary and grammar book, what do you expect from someone who had to teach himself English from movie subtitles and second hand books? If the quality is not up to your standard, then feel free to stop reading because I’m not begging you to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very few men can resist Egyptian woman with hairy pussy. The smell and taste are intoxicating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I like the story, love it really, I will not critique it until all chapters are read!

AishoAishoabout 1 year ago

This is the best story I have ever read .

I enjoyed it a lot

Thanks you πŸ’ž

Please continue your marvelous works like this

Don't listen to the haters 🀣

You are doing great

I am Egyptian btw πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡¬β™₯️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous