Immigrant Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shani sighs, releasing his balls for now. "Okay," she mutters in disappointment. "I suppose I won't ravish you yet." The girl leans in close to whisper into his ear. "But don't get your hopes up. You won't be able to keep your dick away from me for long. Soon I will have you fucking me the way I deserve to be fucked." Then she touches his balls once more time before pecking him on his lips and heading off, swaying her muscular ass. He gulps at the sight of her thick booty and quickly tells himself not to stare, going to his own class.

Shani is still feeling a bit bothered that he wouldn't let her fuck him right away since he already belongs to her, but she realizes that he simply doesn't know it yet. He can't really be blamed for not knowing he is now hers. The gorgeous teen sighs as she leaves but still feels a certain happiness fill up her heart, knowing that Henry is staring at her full ass. She was fortunate in picking the tight skirt this morning. Of course, this morning she had no idea she'd be meeting the most wonderful boy ever. That's why her good fortune is even better.

Henry tries to focus during his later classes but he finds it hard to do so, when his mind is replaying her words over and over. It's almost as if Shani was threatening him. But she couldn't be, right? He tries to tell himself that, not knowing how close to getting raped by that Egyptian goddess he was. Had his hand stroked her soft hair for just a second longer, the temptation might have been too much for her to resist and she might have pounced him and swallowed his cock into her mouth or pussy right there.

He shakes his head and tells himself that he needs to focus on his class in order to maintain his good grades and ensure himself a good future. He can not disappoint his parents. That means no slacking. No spending too much time fantasizing about getting pounded into submission by the much fitter girl.

....

Shani is relaxing on a couch at home. It might be surprising since she doesn't wear unnecessarily expensive clothing but the girl's family is actually wealthy. Her father is an oil tycoon and her mother is from an influential political family back in Egypt. As a result, Shani never wanted for anything. Right now she is chilling out alone after a long school day. It was a pretty good day in that she got to talk to the cute Henry and grope him, but could have been even better if he agreed to have sex with her right away, without asking to wait until they have dated for sometime first.

Suddenly, she can hear something that makes her frown. It sounds like a pair of footsteps. But her parents are both at work. Despite their massive fortune, the family doesn't have any hired help. This means that they live here alone and Shani is supposed to be the only person in the house right now. Trusting her sense of hearing, she quickly dials 911 and then gives the dispatcher her address and tells her she thinks there might be an intruder inside. The man tells her that he will send someone over in about half an hour, but if this really is a break in, by then it could be too late for Shani.

She then tiptoes to the kitchen. The girl grabs a large knife. Holding it by her side, Shani keeps her eyes wide open. She looks around carefully. Now she is sure that she can definitely hear some footsteps about in the house. The teen very cautiously clears first one room, then the other. But it is a big house and that's why Shani is being patient, not rushing about. There is no telling where the person who broke in is right now. Soon, she is inside her bedroom. Suddenly, there is the sound of someone rushing towards her from the back and she only manages to turn around in time.

Sidestepping rapidly, she barely avoids getting stabbed through the chest by a masked attacker. The other person who is a girl judging by her figure lunges at Shani again. This time Shani is ready and deflects the attacker's knife with her own and slashes. Her attacker also avoids being cut, but is forced back by the counterattack. She tries to kill Shani once more and this time Shani parries the strike. Shani then dodges another stab, thrusting right back at the attacker's stomach, burying her blade into it and drawing a lot of blood from her, making scream.

The scream stops Shani as she thinks that the voice sounds familiar. This gives the attacker the opportunity to make one more attempt at killing her and she makes a move to slash Shani's throat, but is blocked and cut across the back of her hand, causing her to drop her knife. Shani then delivers a devastating blow with the butt of her knife, slamming it into her attacker's temple and knocking her down to the ground. But Shani's attacker proves to be resilient and manages to get back up to her feet, despite bleeding from two wounds and being struck hard in the head, and quickly runs away.

She waits for the police to arrive and when they do, Shani lets them take the knife that the assailant left behind and answers all their questions. Then they leave, promising to find out who did it as soon as possible. Once they are gone Shani sits down and thinks about what to do next. Suddenly, she gets a bright idea. With a highly mischievous smile on her face, Shani sits down on a chair, thinking about what she is going to do soon. Looks like some good might come from her being attacked today, after all. She smirks to herself as she waits for him to arrive at the address she gave him.

The next morning, she finds Henry at school and takes the boy aside into an empty classroom. She locks the door and shuts the drapes. He looks at her in confusion. The exotic girl places a hand on his chest and presses him up against the wall. "What's going on, Shani?" he asks her nervously as she places a finger to his lips. Her skin is so soft and warm and he finds himself wanting to feel her all over him. The thought of that is making his knob press against the insides of his trousers. She grinds her muscled thigh against him, making his already stiff tool even harder.

Shani enjoys his shyness very much. It pleases her to see him look away coyly, as cute as he was the day before. She tilts his chin up with her fingers and says to Henry "Yesterday someone broke into my house. She tried to kill me with a knife." Henry gasps audibly and quickly checks to see if she has any injuries, making the Middle Eastern girl smile. "Don't worry, I'm not hurt. The intruder, on the other hand, was. I managed to wound her, stabbing her once and slashing her hand. I'm still a bit shaken after all that's happened though."

Henry hugs her and she feels her pussy release nectar down her muscular legs. Yesterday she managed to resist the urge to violate the cute boy at school but today Shani won't be able to do it again. "I'm so sorry that happened to you, Shani," he says to her sincerely. "Is there anything I can do to help you? I know you're still disturbed by it and I really want to do whatever I can just to support you through this. You can ask for anything, and if I can do it, I will do it for you." Henry has no idea that the leggy Egyptian is harboring some extremely dirty thoughts about what she can do to him right now.

That is, until Shani reaches up to grab his balls again, like she did to him only yesterday. He is surprised that she's now doing it again and tries to wriggle free, but she clamps her fingers down on Henry's nuts, only hard enough to stop him from escaping but not so hard as to cause him pain. "You can help me out by distracting me from it," she says to the surprised boy, still squeezing his balls. "It would really do me good if you get down on your knees and bury your cute face between my thighs. I really want to feel your tongue deep inside my pussy."

Henry stutters as she lifts the hem of her tight skirt up, revealing her damp underwear. He can see that her juices seeped through the panties already. She is evidently very aroused. "Hang on a minute. Like I said, I'd like it if we can go slow and take our time," Henry says to her. She frowns and increases the pressure on the boy's balls, making him flinch nervously. Her eyes flash with rage and he knows he needs to be careful with what he says next. "Let me go on a date with you first. We can go to a cafe or even go shopping together. I want to make sure that we'll be more than just sex friends."

Shani caresses his face with her other hand, gently kissing Henry on the tip of his nose. She exhales on his ear and he feels goosebumps all over his body as her hot olive skin comes into contact with him. "Your concern is very sweet. But it's not necessary. I will be with you in a real relationship," Shani tells him. Then she gets in a pensive look on her pretty face. She taps her own chin. "Is it because you're a racist? That's it, right? You don't want to eat my cunt because you are secretly racist. I can't believe it. I thought you were better than others."

Henry rapidly shakes his head. He can't believe she would actually accuse him of racism. Little does he know that she doesn't actually think he is a racist and is only saying what she said in order to manipulate him into doing what she wants. "I am not a racist, Shani! Please, believe me," he implores. Shani could barely conceal a smirk as she watches him fidget about. This is going the way she wants. "I'll do anything to prove it. Anything you want. Just please don't think I'm racist because I am not. I like you a lot and I want to have a serious relationship with you."

The exotic bombshell responds by sliding her panties down to the middle of her thick thighs, exposing her very hairy pussy. "If you really aren't a racist, then you have no excuse to not eat me out right now. You're going to give head to me. Stick your tongue inside my vagina and make me squirt in your mouth," she orders him. "Do it now or else I'll tell everyone that you are nothing but a hypocritical racist who only pretends to be better than other people." She is only bluffing, understanding that he isn't racist and only refused because he doesn't want to rush into it, but Henry doesn't know that.

Feeling that he has no other choice, he gets down on his knees and kisses her pussy. Her pubic hair gets in his nostrils and he moves about, pressing his lips along her outer labia, then her inner ones. He does what he saw in porn, licking with his tongue first before sticking it in her. He could feel Shani's molten interior clenching around his tongue as her tunnel contracts. The muscular Egyptian gasps in pleasure, stroking the back of his head as he goes down on her.

She presses her large thighs on either side of his head, trapping Henry's face in her cunt. Shani grinds against him, face fucking the dork hard. Her sticky juices flow out of the cunt and enters his waiting mouth. Henry finds himself liking the spicy taste of her pussy juices, drinking it all down as she releases more and more for him to enjoy. Shani smirks, knowing that he is gulping her secretion down and proud of herself for having such delicious cunt juices. "That's it, baby. Keep drinking," she tells him, caressing the boy's hand gently as he continues lapping at her vagina.

Henry keeps on sucking her hairy cunt, eating her out feverishly. He sucks Shani's clitoris hard and she moans and cry out, before climaxing. The girl squirts inside his mouth. She quickly fills up Henry's mouth with her pussy juice and watches him drink it all with a shy expression on his face. "Can we get to class now?" he asks her timidly. She shakes her head and turns around, revealing her thick ass. She spreads her huge asscheeks, revealing the wrinkly orifice that is her asshole. "Oh, no. Please not right now. I'm not reading for eating ass yet," he begs the beautiful Egyptian teen.

She glares at him, slapping his face. "Shut up. It's your fault for making me want you, so now you got to do what I want," she orders him. "Now stick your tongue in my ass and eat out my asshole or else I swear everyone will think you're no better than the people you saved me from." Henry sobs and debases himself, kissing the pretty girl's asshole and lodging his tongue deep in her muscular buttocks. He can feel her rubbing her firm ass all over his face, suffocating him with her large asscheeks.

It takes some time but eventually she is done, and her asshole, which has contracted around Henry's tongue, dilates to let him out. He withdraws his tongue from inside Shani's dirty ass, and she yanks her panties up. "You shouldn't have been so nice to me. Now I want to do all kinds of dirty shit to you, pun intended by the way, and you have no say about whether you want it or not. One of these days I'm even going to make you drink my menstrual blood, right from the source."

Author's Note : Liking the girl so far?

12