Impatience

Story Info
Quick and dirty stop on the side of the road.
1.7k words
4.21
7.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been so long since she'd seen him. She bounced on the balls of her feet in anticipation, checking each passing car in the hopes that it would be his late-model sedan. After an entire semester apart, her boyfriend was finally on his way to the train station.

When he finally pulled up, she didn't even throw her bags in the back before jumping into the passenger's side and kissing him deeply. He quickly pulled her into him, grabbing the back of her neck to move her lips to his.

"So you missed me then?" He said with a cheeky grin. She rolled her eyes and kissed him again. Of course she had. "This is a loading area," he cautioned, "we've got to get going."

She moved her bags into the back seat for more space, stretching her legs as she did up her seatbelt.

"How was the drive?" She asked. He shrugged. "Uneventful. Much better now." He smiled and reached for her hand, running his fingers along her palm.

Before long they were speeding along the highway. His hand on her knee, hers running along his arm, constantly shifting his hand further up her thigh.

"I am supposed to be driving, you know." He arched an eyebrow at her, moving his hand back towards her knee.

"And who's stopping you?" She asked, moving it back up. "I'm not doing anything."

"Nothing huh? What about being extremely distracting?" At this, he ran his fingers along the inside of her thigh, brushing up under the top of her skirt. Her breath skipped a beat at his warm touch. Almost as quickly as it had appeared, the warmth vanished as he put his hand back on the wheel.

She groaned. "Mean." She accused, glaring at him.

"Responsible driver." He teased back, not able to keep his eyes from dancing as he glanced at her flushed face.

"If you were really a responsible driver, you'd pull over and not drive distracted." She countered, crossing her arms. He was silent for a second, running his tongue along his teeth. "There is a texting stop like a mile from here..." He bit his lip, wondering just how serious she'd been.

"Really? How...fortuitous..." She mimicked his expression, wondering if he was joking.

"I could pull off...it is dark"

"Maybe you should...there are like 2 cars on the road."

He took a deep breath, then veered sharply to turn off the highway. She giggled. "Are we really doing this?" He shot her a naught grin. Grabbing her hand, he moved it down to his crotch. She grabbed at the outline of his dick, clearly he hadn't been kidding about the distraction.

Luckily, there were no other cars at the stop. He parked quickly, throwing off his seatbelt and leaning over the console. His lips met hers. Hungrily, with all the pent up wanting of the past semester finally reaching fruition. Her hands tangled in his hair, his on his waist. She shifted into him, before moving herself up onto the console for better leverage. In this unbalanced position, it was easy for him to pull her down on top of him, wrapping his arms around her and pressing his chest to hers. Their lips never separated, moving constantly against each other. Her tongue slithered along his lips, and he opened his mouth in response. She pulled away, trying to run her hands down his chest. The car horn rang out into the night.

They both jumped, and she quickly leaned off the horn. He laughed quietly, especially as her face started to turn red from embarrassment. He brushed the hair away from her face, enjoying her shy smile as she shrugged. "Oops!"

"Oops!" He echoed, this time laughing louder as he pressed his forehead to hers. They paused for a moment, arms wrapped around each other, laughing at the destroyed moment. But not for long. She couldn't help but kiss him.

"Backseat" She whispered.

"Uh huh" He agreed enthusiastically, before reaching for her again. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he snaked his hands up the back of her shirt. She could feel his palms pressing into her back, driving her wild with anticipation. She moved her lips from his down to his jawline, slowly moving up as she turned his head to the side.

"Now." She said urgently, nibbling on his ear. This time he didn't hesitate, but threw open the car door. She didn't have any time to react to the cold air, by then he'd lifted her up and climbed out himself. "Don't drop me," she teased.

"Oh really?" His hands gripped tightly on her ass, pressing her against his crotch. She could feel his breath along her neck as he opened the back door. She met his gaze, seeing her own desire reflected back in his eyes. All of a sudden, he lifted his eyebrows, feigning surprise as he threw her down on the backseat. "Oh no!" He cried as he climbed on top of her, only pausing to slam the door behind him.

She stretched out on the backseat, lifting her arms above her head. She gasped as he lowered his lips to her stomach, kissing the exposed skin where her shirt had lifted up. He grinned at the sharp intake of breath, slowly inching his tongue along her stomach. She leaned her head back, enjoying the sensation as he traced the bottom of her bra. She could feel his fingers hooking under the band, reaching behind to the clasp. She arched her back, giving him space to unhook the damn thing. He wasted no time, and with one smooth motion had pulled the bra and ship up to expose her breasts. The cold only lasted for a second, for as soon as the air hit them she felt his fingers teasing her nipples. By now his face was level with hers, and they kissed as he continued to play with her breasts.

She grew impatient, pulling her shirt off before reaching for the hem of his. Soon his too was on the ground as she ran her fingers along his back. She grabbed his belt, pulling his hips into hers. He groaned, reaching down to run his hand along the outside of her thigh. This motion pulled her skirt up to her waist, and soon she could feel his hand grasping at the bare skin of her ass.

They were both breathing heavily now. She pulled at his belt, reaching for the buckle. He put his hands on hers, stopping her. "Not yet." He whispered. She rolled her eyes until he moved his lips back down her body. Pausing to nibble her nipples, he lowered his head further as he pulled off her underwear. She shivered, feeling each touch of his lips. She placed her hands on his head, encouraging him with short moans.

He brushed her knees to the side, spreading her legs as he moved his lips along the inside of her thigh. First kissing, then softly biting the delicate skin, knowing that his nearness was driving her crazy. Finally, he brushed his thumb against her clit. She jumped as she felt him, before pushing her hips deeper into his touch. He brushed the outside of her folds, teasing her more as her hips bucked, wanting him to go deeper. He responded, slowly pushing a finger into her. She moaned, needing more of him. He started moving faster, reaching his other hand to her hip for more leverage. She could feel his hot breath on her clit, before he pressed his mouth to it and ran his tongue in soft, deliberate circles. She bit her lip as she felt his second finger enter her, pressing against her G-spot.

She groaned, "I need you." He didn't stop, increasing the speed of his fingers as he drove her closer and closer to climax. Suddenly he leaned forward, kissing her as his fingers continued to work their way in and out. His other hand reached for his belt, feeling the impatience. She slid her hands down his pants, under the waistband of his boxers to grab his cock. He was rock hard, a combination of her constant teasing and being able to finally feel her again. He let out a soft moan when her fingers curled around him, barely able to contain himself as she tightened her grip and slowly shifted her fingers up and down. She matched his rhythm, and soon they were both gasping for breath.

Finally she pulled his cock out of his pants, dragging him forward. His fingers slowed as he moved between her legs, steadying himself. Losing patience, he thrust forward, entering her in one smooth motion. She gasped, enjoying the fullness inside of her. She dragged her nails along his back, deeper against his skin the harder he thrust into her. His fingers tangled in her hair, pulling her head back. She grabbed his ass, pulling him harder into her. He gasped, his face level with hers as he held her hair and made her stare into his eyes.

"Oh shit," he groaned. "I'm going to come."

She could also feel the pressure building up inside her. Primed by his fingers, she came, gushing as she felt the tidal wave of relief came over her. He grinned in satisfaction, loving the feeling of her writhing underneath him. Watching her come was too much for him, and with one last grunt he released spurt after spurt into her.

He leaned his head against her chest. She stroked his hair for a moment, her legs still wrapped around his waist. They lay still, enjoying the feel of each other's bare skin. Suddenly, he heard the crunch of gravel as another car pulled into the text stop.

"Shit!" They looked at each other in alarm, as he pulled his pants up and dove into the front seat. She scrambled for her shirt, tossing his forward. He turned the ignition, trying to wipe the fogged windshield.

"Drive!" She hissed.

"I can't! Not with the windshield like this." The defroster was blasting, and he cracked the windows as the car approached. "Responsible driver, remember?"

She laughed, just as he determined it was safe to drive again. He peeled out of the text stop, speeding past the other car with moments to spare. Desperately hoping they didn't see his bare chest, or his practically naked girlfriend in the backseat. They drove the rest of the way in silence, both flush with excitement and wondering what else they would get up to the minute they got back home.