Impotent and Incontinent Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What? No, I have never, I can't."

Gina screams.

"Listen to yourself, again you say you can't and Gina gets furious. We got some lube here. Point your fingers and when you are inside her clench your fist and push in hard. Then start pumping.

Gina.

My insides get cold. By now the speculum has warmed but Pascal's piss is cold. Gina pushes the garden hose inside me and it feels she wants to insert it inside my uterus. It hurts, It hurts like hell and I scream, drooling spit like a tap.

I like my position and the way Pascal is forced to look down into my inner, my neglected sex, his shame. It is typically Pascal to just stand there and obey Jana to piss inside me. Who does that? What kind of wimp does it take to not just back off. But he does, in his most and utterly disgraceful moment. The look on his face while hurting me when sucking my uterus up that f*&^%ng hose was more pleasure than painful. Sure I ran a tear but I persisted, not like that idiot who was just standing there and obeyed someone he hates.

Now holy f@#ck, Jana wants that impotent crybaby to fist me! Me and Jana have expressed our fantasy of getting fisted and my goal was she would do it to me. It would be a victory of surrender to be so unstraint and trustful that I could open up my vagina for her so that her whole fist could fit inside me. But holy f$%ck not for him! If his penis is useless, he is useless. He is garbage who has to suffer, not walk out with my fantasy.

I scream through my gag, drooling, spitting. Jana is delighted and Pascal is horrified. I like that face.

"Tap the screw of the speculum a bit further." Jana orders Pascal.

I feel like a train can drive into me. It is a forced opening and it hurts. My pelvic and vagina muscles are strained and widened beyond my natural ability. Jana slaps my stomach, my mons, like a farmer praising his cow on the cattle market.

She lifts one leg over my body, standing backwards over me. She lifts her skirt and pushes her panty covered crotch into my face while bending over to my open femdom. She smells intense, like a woman does after a day. I like it, like that scent, it smells like a woman's inside, natural, free, shameless. Her smell gets mixed up with mine and Pascals'. My open, air exposed, deep inside and his old piss.

She licks around my tensed lips that seem like rubber bands, stretched up to nearly bursting. Her spit feels good on my dry skin and I loosen up. But every millimeter my vagina gives up she nods to Pascal to wind up the speculum more. It's the intense combination of pain and lust, to extend either one, that feels so good, that I long for, I long for all the time.

Jana steps back to sit beside Pascal. She takes the bottle of lube, pores it over Pascal's hand, and squeezes his fingers in a point. Then she releases the speculum, pores lube on and inside my still widely open vagina.

"Push yourself in. NOW!"

Pascal hesitates, of course he hesitates. It will only hurt more the longer he waits. His fingers are inside me and he pushes further. I scream and immediately Pascal retracts. Jana slaps his head.

"FURTHER! HARDER PRESS HER HIPS OUT OF THERE SOCKETS. IT'S WHAT SHE WANTS YOU PISSER!"

Pascal is crying. Only his fear makes him push his hand back up into my cunt. He pushes hard and I am still screaming through my gag. Jana slaps him, beats him. His fist pushes back the cart I am strapped on to. Jana holds it back with all her force and Pascal pushes his fist up my cave with all his might. I scream so hard my lungs hurt. Suddenly I seem to give in to the pain, I don't know if my cunt raptures but slowly his hand disappears into me. I sigh and every organinside me shifts. My bladder seems to explode but no matter how hard I try I can't release any piss to get some relieve. The sight of an underarm sticking out between my legs is incredibly hot. I whine and scream differently now, relieved, happy, horny, in a strange way proud of Pascal.

"Now thrust your arm back and forth into that slut, that whore of yours who had her cunt stretched up by a big black cock, so wide she doesn't like your tiny penis anymore and now only a hand, an arm can give her any satisfaction."

Jana's insulting words make Pascal cry again.

"NO NO NO, SHE IS NOT .... SHE IS MINE. YOU ARE A WHORE! YOU, YOU DIRTY ...!"

While saying these words he beats his fist inside me, beating my uterus into my intestines, my stomach, beating the air out of my lungs. I think of Kenneth and how I long to have his big curved dick in my mouth while Pascals beats the air out of my lungs from my downside.

12