Impregnating My Aunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This wasn't something for which we'd have the support of the family - or anyone else, for that matter. If it had been a matter of donating blood or bone marrow to fight off cancer or something, I felt sure we'd all rally around her and give her anything she needed. But this? Something that would have consequences for the rest of our lives? And keeping it a complete secret? It wasn't just the act of donating I was thinking about; this would be a life-long deception of both our families. Just how important was this to her?

I looked down at the beautiful red-haired woman on my bed. As I considered her request and saw how desperate she was, I recalled a lecture by one of my favorite professors. One of those really enthusiastic ones, who lived and breathed History and almost made it come alive.

"You know... in ancient Sparta, it was so important for the state that every woman have children, that if a man couldn't make his wife pregnant, she'd be compelled to take another man."

Liz cracked a smile.

"I'm beginning to think that I might want to live there."

"Yeah... women certainly had it better there than in the other city states. They were fed properly, given an education, encouraged to train... and, yeah... having their women give birth to strong kids was so important to the state's survival that if a marriage was childless, the wife would be encouraged to find someone else. Having children was the main point of marriage."

I stood there for a few seconds as we looked at each other. The answer was already forming in my head, it was just a matter of crossing the threshold and officially agreeing. I just didn't know what to say. In the end, I just shrugged and went:

"Okay."

Her eyes lit up. A smile started to form as the corners of her mouth turned up.

"Yes? You'll really do it?"

"Yes, okay. I'll help."

She kept drying her eyes, suppressing a bit of a sniffle.

"Thank you. I really hope it works... I'll be so grateful for this, you have no idea..."

She stood up and hugged me. Her soft and curvy body felt wonderful up against mine like that. As she broke the embrace, I could feel a twitch in my nether region.

"So... okay. I'll get things ready. Start to plan ahead. It won't be for a while, but I'll call you and we'll talk about the arrangements... Thank you!"

She disappeared out the door, almost skipping with excitement. I remained in my room for a while, thinking. What had I gotten myself into?

Weeks passed. I heard nothing from Liz for a while and after thinking about nothing else for days, I eventually started putting the arrangement in the back of my mind. Not entirely forgetting about it, just not thinking about it every day anymore. One day, I was hanging around on campus when I suddenly got a call. I hadn't programmed her number into my phone, so I was surprised to hear her voice when I picked up.

"This weekend. Are you ready?" she asked, very directly.

"Uh... well..."

"You remember what we talked about, right?"

"Y-yes, of course... I said I'd help, so... but... how is..."

"Listen. This Saturday. Take the train down and I'll pick you up at the station. When you leave, I'll pay for a cab to take you, since I don't want to move around too much. You know... after I've... Just be ready, okay? Saturday, sort-of mid-day. See you then!"

"Uh... okay..."

Aunt Liz lived about two hours away from my university, in a house slightly off the beaten track. Not exactly like a desolate farm, but the nearest neighboring houses were a few hundred yards away. I had been there a few times for family get-togethers, and it was nice to have garden parties in such a rural area.

I spent my time on the train that Saturday trying not to be too nervous. It was just a simple donation, nothing to worry about. I was going to go in, do what they do in sperm banks and fill a cup with my sperm, then leave again. Nothing simpler, I thought to myself. Not that it made me any less nervous. I tried to distract myself with a bit of reading.

When I arrived at the station, she was there, ready to pick me up. I'd sent her a message saying when the train would arrive, and she had the car waiting. I got in, we drove home to her house and parked in the garage. My stomach was tingling nervously all the way there, but time seemed to pass remarkably quickly. Before I knew it, I was inside and taking off my jacket.

"So... where's Ted today?"

"He's hiking in the woods. He'll be back tomorrow. Uhm... thanks again, for doing this, Ben... I really... uh... So here's the bathroom..."

"Yeah, I know."

We both smiled awkwardly as she showed me the way, even though I knew perfectly well where it was. I surmised that I wasn't the only one who was feeling nervous about this whole thing. Inside the room, there were several items placed on the table next to the sink.

"Here's the... cup." she said and showed me a small plastic cup with a red lid. "I'll leave you to it... oh, and I bought... Well, here. If you need them."

She pointed to a couple of magazines on a shelf and turned to leave.

As the door closed behind her, everything felt eerily quiet. There I was, alone in my aunt's bathroom, about to jerk off and shoot my semen in a cup for her. I almost felt like laughing at the absurdity of it all.

I pulled down my pants and took a minute to get comfortable in the room. I picked up the magazines and flipped through them; they were the typical porn mags you find in any shop that sells them: naked women, showing off their tits, pussy and ass for a photographer with some kind of 'interview' text alongside. They were hot enough, but nothing I hadn't seen a thousand times before.

I picked up the cup and unscrewed the lid, leaving it on but ready to take off very quickly. Then I spent a few minutes looking at the pictures in the magazines while trying to get myself off. I read some of the text as well:

"I love it when men can't take their eyes off me." one girl supposedly said. They went on:

"I can never get enough sex."

"I love men, but I can do women too!"

"I love big cocks, the bigger the better..."

I knew these statements might be real, but it was just as likely someone in the magazine's office just made them up. I kept stroking my cock up and down to bring about my orgasm, while trying to live myself into a fantasy about these women... but it wasn't until I thought about somebody else that things really started to happen.

As I closed my eyes, I saw Aunt Liz. Smiling. Playing with her beautiful hair. Her dress blowing in the wind. I imagined her being here, right in front of me. She came up to me and put her hands on my shoulders before pressing her voluptuous body against mine. The sensation was boosted by the memory of this actually happening at my parents' house a few weeks ago.

"Please, Ben..." I heard her voice whisper in my ear. "Please do this for me..."

I felt myself getting close. I took the lid off the cup and put it to one side, then I held the cup in front of my cock as I jerked off more and more vigorously. A second later, I ejaculated into it, making sure that all of my white fluid ended up in there and not on the floor.

I quickly put the lid back on the cup and went to the sink to wash my hands. I got dressed and took the cup with me as I left the room, calling for my aunt.

"Lizzie? I've... finished!"

"Oh!" I heard her exclaim from upstairs.

She came running down moments later.

"So... I called you a cab, it should be here in a few minutes. Here's some cash to cover your trip, I know you students aren't exactly loaded..."

"Thanks. You'll be all right now...?"

"Yeah, I can fix the rest. Yeah. Uh... yeah, I'll be fine. Thanks again."

She gave me a quick hug and tiptoed back upstairs, looking like she was in something of a hurry. I went outside to wait for the cab. It arrived soon after, like she said, and I went back to the station to catch the train back home. The journey itself was uneventful, but my mind was awhirl with thoughts about what had just happened.

I couldn't have been in the house for much more than ten minutes. A really quick pit-stop, it felt like. In, do the thing, out. No small talk or standing around. It was on that two-hour long trip back home that I really started thinking. What was she doing right now? Had she already done what she set out to do or did it take a bit of time?

My mind went back to that image of her that had set me off. She was so beautiful... so pure, so... unimaginably sexy. I started picturing Aunt Liz lying on her bed, naked and touching herself. I quickly got an erection again. Was she injecting herself with my semen right now? Was I in the process of impregnating my aunt at this very moment? That nervous tingling in my stomach returned. I couldn't stop thinking about it all the way home. I also didn't get much sleep that night. This whole thing felt surreal...

Weeks went by. I focused on my work. A ten-page discussion about the sources describing Spartan society was due in a few days, and I had been going back and forth about the fact that the Spartans themselves had no written laws, so most descriptions of them are from outside sources. I felt pretty good about my paper, and I was just reading through it once more before submitting it. I usually finished these a bit early, having developed some solid studying habits during my first year.

Just as I was wrapping it up, I got a call from a, by now, familiar number. A slight nervous tingle started building in my stomach as I picked it up.

"Hi, it's me."

"Yeah, hi."

It took a few seconds before she spoke again. I could hear her take a deep breath.

"So... it doesn't seem to have worked. Can you come back this weekend and try again?"

"Uh, sure."

"Great! Oh, and... I've been reading some things. You know, about stuff that can help... So could you do me a favor?"

"Yeah?"

"Yeah, I think it would help if you don't cum for a while... Save it up as much as you can, you know? Okay? Bye!"

Well, that was direct. It felt weird hearing my aunt's voice say the word 'cum', but she did have a point. If this thing was going to work, it was probably a good idea not to jerk off right before I went to donate. Come to think of it, I hadn't jerked off in a while. By the time I went back to see her, It would probably be just under two weeks since last time.

I went back to working on my paper. Somehow, though, I wasn't really able to focus on the job at hand. When I sent it in via the university's online platform at the end of the evening, I was pretty sure it was good, but I hadn't really double checked everything.

When I went back to see her, I tried to think about it as a doctor's appointment. There was nothing sexual involved, I had to tell myself; I was just helping a friend. Auntie Liz deserved to have her dream of being a mother come true. I was just helping her achieve that. She could have asked anybody; the reason she chose me was simply that she knew me so well and that I was the only man in the family who was of suitable age. And if she had been able to go through the doctors and clinics, she would have, rather than asking me.

She picked me up at the station again, wearing a jacket and a pair of jeans. They were the kind that stuck to her legs, and I could scarcely believe that she had been able to get them onto her wide hips. When we got to her house and walked inside, I couldn't take my eyes off her amazing rear end. I was still looking as we put away our jackets, only able to avert my gaze when she turned to face me.

"So... welcome back. And thanks again for doing this." she said with a smile, trying to defuse the tension.

"Yeah, no problem. Ted's not in, right...?"

"Oh, no. I make sure that he's out when we do this. Currently, he's hanging out at a blackjack table in Vegas. He's been nagging about going there for years; he couldn't believe his luck when I suggested he go there with his buddies this weekend."

"Okay, good, cool..."

"This way, I guess. It's all set up in the bathroom for you. I'll just be..."

She disappeared upstairs, leaving me to do my part on my own. As it happened, I didn't get straight to it. I really needed to use the bathroom for more everyday matters first, and after taking care of that and washing my hands, I realized that I was really thirsty. I went to the kitchen to get a glass of water, and then I thought I'd return to the bathroom and do my thing.

Just as I was going there, I heard Liz return down the stairs.

"Lizzie? Sorry, I haven't yet gotten to..."

My jaw dropped. Just coming down the stairs was an amazingly beautiful woman with long red hair, dressed in a thin, black negligee. It looked kind of like a Japanese style kimono made of silk, with big flowers embroidered onto it. In several places, it was completely see-through. I just stood there, gawking.

"Wow..."

"Oh, sorry..." she said, pulling the garment tighter - not that it did much to hide her incredible features. Her breasts were almost fully exposed by the see-through material. "Uhm... I'm just getting ready..."

"Okay... I'll... go in now."

I went into the bathroom, closed the door behind me and pulled down my pants. I didn't even need the magazines this time - not after what I'd just seen. I quickly picked up the donation cup and placed it on the bench in front of me. Then I closed my eyes and thought about that gorgeous woman in her black negligee while I jacked off like the world was going to end if I didn't have an orgasm in the next two minutes.

Sixty seconds later, I pulled my pants back up and closed the cap on the plastic cup. My heart was beating quickly and I almost felt out of breath. The sight of my aunt wearing next to nothing was still vivid in my mind. Her round, full breasts, pushing at that see-through material, nipples clearly visible through the thin cloth...

I washed my hands and grabbed the cup, exiting the bathroom to find her waiting there, by the foot of the stairs.

"Wow, that was fast." she said, smiling happily.

"Yes, well... you know... anything for a lady..."

She took the cup from me and held it up to the light, looking at it dreamily. I wasn't sure what to do; I'm terrible at making conversation.

"I see you changed..."

"Oh, yes. I've set up some things in my room, and..."

"Things?"

"Yes... well, some toys and such..."

"Toys?"

For a second, she seemed flustered. Then, recovering her composure, she started talking about the sorts of preparations she had made, including reading romantic stories and watching exciting films...

"You see, I read these articles online that being horny really helps... Apparently, the woman's internal environment gets really conducive to impregnation if she's sexually excited. So I thought that before I use... your sperm... I'll get myself worked up by using toys. You know... vibrators."

We both cleared our throats at the same time, laughing as we realized that we were both suitably embarrassed. As we stopped giggling, I realized that there really wasn't any need to be shy at this point; we'd already been pretty intimate - albeit in a very indirect way - and we were both adults who knew about bodily fluids, porn and vibrators already. Liz also seemed to relax as we both headed out to the kitchen to get something to drink.

"Sooo yeah... I'm gonna get myself off using my vibrator. Then I'll inject your stuff and hope for the best. And then maybe use the vibrator again. Apparently, the chances of conceiving increases a lot if the woman is really horny. I don't know if it's really true, though; there are so many weird ideas floating around on these online forums, you have no idea..."

"Okay, well, I'm sure it's true. You'll get it to work."

"Well, even if it isn't true, I guess it can't hurt. No reason this can't be enjoyable, right?"

"Guess not."

She poured us both some lemonade and gave me a glass.

"It's probably true for men too, right? Do you know? Do you ejaculate more if you're really horny?"

Okay, that made me blush, I thought, feeling the warmth spread across my face. Even though I was getting more comfortable with this kind of conversation, I wasn't getting that comfortable.

"Uh... I dunno... I guess so?"

"So what makes you horny? I mean, I can get more magazines and stuff... Is there anything in particular that does it for you?"

"Well, seeing you dressed like that sure helps..." I said, half in jest, hiding my face by taking a swig from my glass as soon as I realized what I'd said.

"What... like this?" she replied, smiling and touching the thin black cloth.

I was about to apologize, but I noticed that she didn't seem offended. She kept smiling, stroking her fingers up and down the see-through fabric. I swallowed heavily, unable to take my eyes off her chest. She was clearly just teasing me now.

"Uh... yeah..."

"Well, I only wear it to bed, really... I can't imagine what would cause a man to get excited about this little old garment..."

"Oh, come on! Don't do this to me!"

She laughed and put her glass down. Then she struck a pose for me, curving her hip out to one side, then the other.

"Well, there's a mental image you can take with you when you're in the bathroom!"

"Oh, I did that already."

"What?"

"Uh... I.... well..."

"What?!"

"So... here's the thing. That thing you're wearing... I thought it was so hot when I saw you that I... well, that's what I was thinking about. When I was... filling the cup."

"So you thought about me while you were jerking off."

"Yes..."

"Wait... is that why you finished so fast?"

"Yes. I mean... just look at you! I mean, come on, Liz! You're so hot, I could probably make myself cum over and over, thinking about you in that... 'little old garment'..."

Lizzie's eyes lit up.

"Really?"

"What?"

"Well, come on, then!" she practically shouted, grabbing me by the hand and dragging me towards the stairs. "I've been trying for three years. If you can give me more of your stuff, what are we standing around here for?"

She practically ran up the stairs, pulling me along after her. She only let go of my arm once we made it to the bedroom. As she walked over to a table near the king-size bed, I looked around. There was a bowl of chocolate on the dresser and the room was decked out with flowers and candles - which she proceeded to light. The window blinds were closed. Clearly, she had prepared a lovely evening in for herself.

The little plastic cup with my swimmers in it was placed on a table by the flat screen TV opposite the bed. On the same table was a basked containing a selection of items; something resembling a thin plastic tube was sticking out of it, but I couldn't see anything more. Liz walked over to the table, picked up both the cup and the basket, then brought it all back to the bed. There, she sat down.

"So... all you need is a little mental image of me, hmm? Well, since you're being such a knight in shining armor, helping me with this... how's this for a mental image?"

She moved all the way back to the top of the bed, leaning back against the wall. Then she slowly opened her negligee, reached inside and started touching her breasts. As she did so, more and more of the garment slid off her body, revealing more and more naked skin.

I swallowed. This was like my naughtiest fantasies coming true. I felt my pants getting tighter and tighter as my cock swelled up to its rock-hard state. Liz kept touching herself, getting bolder and bolder, eventually reaching in between her legs. She looked at me with dreamy eyes, spreading her legs wide while rubbing herself more and more vigorously.

After a minute or two, she reached into the basket and fished out a cylindrical object. As she flicked a switch on it, I realized from the intense buzzing noise it was making that this was the vibrator she had been talking about. I felt my heart pound in my chest as she moved it in between her legs. A little gasp escaped her when it finally made contact, and then... a lustful moan.