Impregnating My Aunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aaaawwhhhh..."

At this point, I was finding it hard not to touch myself too. My cock was pounding against its cloth cage, begging to be let out. I swallowed hard, trying and failing not to let the sight of Aunt Liz masturbating take me over completely. As her sounds of pleasure kept filling my ears, my vision was getting blurrier. I was beginning to lose contact with the outside world; everything that mattered was in this room.

Her red hair was flowing out on the bed, contrasting the white sheets. Her amazing body became more and more visible as her little piece of clothing slipped off completely. Eventually, all I could see was a completely naked, incredibly hot woman laying splayed out on her bed, playing with herself and her toy. It was like watching a porn film. Live. Except... better.

I wasn't sure if I was supposed to wait until later, but I just couldn't. Instead of excusing myself and returning to the privacy of the bathroom, I simply opened my pants then and there, pulling them down and giving my cock the release it so desperately craved. I started stroking it slowly, still watching the show my aunt was putting on for me.

I started jerking off a bit harder, more determined. Liz looked over at me, then she pointed to the chest of drawers.

"Cup... cups... Top drawer..."

I opened the drawer and saw several plastic cups with red lids placed in a box. I took one out and closed the drawer again, not taking my right hand off my dick for even a second.

Liz continued rubbing herself with her vibrator. It was buzzing away, causing her to give out little squeals and moans whenever she touched a sensitive spot. She was so beautiful... and the sounds she made went straight to the pleasure center in my brain, turning me on more and more.

I started to go dizzy. Couldn't see clearly. A fog had descended over my eyes. I tried to blink but it didn't really help. The only things on my mind right then was the feeling and the sexy woman rolling around in orgasmic pleasure on the bed just a few feet away from me.

I remembered to grab the cup just in time. Flicked the lid off and aimed. A hoarse grunt escaped my throat as I shot my second load of the day into the cup. At first, it came out in streams. Then it just started flowing out in a long, sticky glob, dripping into the plastic container.

It felt like the orgasm lasted for several minutes; the muscles in my groin kept contracting and that gooey liquid kept coming out of me. I kept stroking gently up and down the pulsating shaft, trying to milk out every drop, making sure it all ended up in the right place.

When I came out of my orgasmic stupor, I could hear Aunt Liz cooing:

"Oooh, good boy... good booooy!"

She laughed and smiled at me, reaching towards me for the cup. I slowly made my way towards her, stumbling a bit on the way. As soon as I was at her side, she gently took the cup from me and moved to the middle of the bed.

"Wow that's a lot..." she said, looking at it. "I wish Ted could make amounts like that..."

As I stood there, my head started to clear. I suddenly realized how unreal it was for me to be standing here with my throbbing cock standing straight out, long strands of juices still dripping from it. And there she was, my naked aunt, receiving a relative's semen while her husband was away.

What happened next felt even more surreal. Liz reached in the basket on her bed and picked out a small plastic syringe with a long, thin tube attached. Then she took both plastic cups, poured the contents from one into the other, and dipped the tube into the full one. With dexterous fingers, she made the syringe suck up my fluids from the cup. Then she lay back, inserted the tube and pushed it in.

I could see her naked pussy, swollen and glistening with female juices. Seeing that plastic tube going inside her seemed so weird; both sexy and clinical at the same time. Then she started pushing the piston on the syringe and I could see the sticky goo moving through the tube, disappearing inside her. I swallowed a lump in my throat. My aunt was inseminating herself. With my semen.

"I can't believe that's my semen going into you right now..."

Liz looked at me with a wide smile. Her eyes were glazed and she was breathing heavily, but seemed coherent.

"I know... It feels nice... Sticky and slippery... but it feels so right, getting it inside me..."

She withdrew the tube once it was empty, and put the syringe away. Then she started touching herself again. She also picked up her vibrator. Before she started doing anything more, she looked up at me.

"Ehm... I guess... you should go now..."

"Uh... yeah. Yeah, I'll... see myself out..."

Of course. The job was done. I should go home. It felt like a sudden, cold shower to hear her say that, though. It was as if I had been the life of the party, then everybody suddenly decided I should be kicked out because I was making everything too much fun. But yes, it was what we had agreed, after all. There was never supposed to be anything else happening.

I wandered over to the dresser and grabbed my pants; I was still buck naked from the waist down, waddling around with my half-stiff cock dangling in plain view. I made my way to the door, thinking I'd wash up and get dressed in the bathroom.

Just as I was about to close the door behind me, I heard her:

"Oh, by the way, Ben?"

"Yes?"

"I completely forgot... you're supposed to get home! My wallet's in my jacket downstairs; take some money, okay? Call a cab - or just find one near the shops by the main road. They're usually parked there."

"Okay, see you."

I closed the door quickly and shuffled downstairs to get myself cleaned up. Right then, I just felt I had to get out of there, away from that surreal experience. I went downstairs, taking off my shirt as I entered the bathroom. After spending a few minutes in there, I felt like a simple wash wasn't good enough, so I took a quick shower as well. I stood in there, feeling the water washing away all that sinful mess that had come out of me. It was almost like the last half hour had been a dream, and that this is what was needed for me to wake up from it.

This thought process continued as I made my way down to the main road. It was about a mile from the house, so going on foot gave me some time to think. Think about what I was doing and why. On the one hand, I did want to help Lizzie have a child. I could tell how much this meant to her. Also, I was in it now. I was committed. It was too late to back out.

On the other hand, I felt unsure about what had just happened back there. It had felt amazing, incredible... irresistible. Watching my aunt masturbate while I did the same? Well... we really shouldn't, should we. But then again... we had already started down that path. Saying you shouldn't do something is a bit futile when you've already done it.

I still hadn't resolved all of this when I arrived at the two shops near the main road; they were one grocery store and one electronics store, right next to a junction. Liz was right - there were several taxis there, the drivers just hanging around the parking lot. I hopped in one of the cabs and rode to the station. Then I caught the train back home. My mind was still full of questions by the time I got ready for bed.

At first, I couldn't sleep. Once again, it was the image of the beautiful Aunt Liz that was haunting me. That negligee... hiding virtually nothing... and then she took it off! And the noises she made, touching herself right in front of me... No wonder I managed to get off twice in a row.

Without really thinking, I semi-consciously started jerking off under the covers while thinking about Liz. Once I registered what I was doing, I felt a little guilty. Like I was supposed to save it up for her, not spill my juices in the sheets. I just couldn't help myself - that image of her made me so horny. I finally came - for the third time today - spilling my seed on a part of the duvet cover. Only after that did I manage to get to sleep.

Another couple of weeks passed. Then a month. Then another month. Halloween came and went, Thanksgiving was approaching... All that time, I didn't hear a word from Aunt Liz. Occasionally, I wondered how this was supposed to work. Had she planned it beyond what we had done so far? If she got pregnant, would I hear from her directly or would she tell the family first? Would it be announced on her Facebook status or would there be no particular announcement at all? Would I even hear about it from her or someone else? Would she just show up at a family event with a baby?

I did understand why she went silent. At least I thought so. As soon as the donation was done, she probably didn't want me to hang around too much; it was supposed to be a clinical thing, after all. It was just a bit frustrating, not knowing anything. I tried focusing on my work, but analyzing Aristotelian text is only interesting up to a certain point. Especially when the thing competing for your attention span is the image of a stunning, curvy redhead flashing before your eyes.

Getting another phone call from said redhead didn't exactly help either. As soon as I saw that caller ID, I snatched the phone off my desk and answered it.

"Hey?"

"Hi, Ben."

"Yeah!"

"I need..."

"Okay!"

"Heh... eager, are we? What if what I needed was just some help moving a couch?"

"Uh... is it that?"

"No, you're right. I need another go from you."

"Okay. I'm there."

"Good. See you Saturday."

"Yep."

"Oh, and Ben?"

"Yeah?"

"I like that you're eager. I really like that."

As we hung up, I started thinking about the last time. The sight of her in that thin, see-through garment. Her voice when she looked at the results of my efforts. "Good boy." she'd said, grinning happily. She wished her husband could cum as much as I had, she'd said, her voice growing huskier and her eyes more and more cloudy. I remembered it vividly. Clearly, I wasn't the only one getting excited by this. No, this wasn't just a clinical thing - not for me, and not for her either...

The next two days were agony. I thought about it constantly. Why couldn't she have called me just a few hours before I needed to go? I would have been ready, I thought. Now I had to go for two whole days instead, thinking about what was going to happen once I was back at her place.

I hoped that she would, once again, show me her amazing body, clad in something that leaves little to the imagination. Maybe she would even masturbate on her bed and let me watch, in an effort to make me really horned up so that I'd give her more of my juices. Well, it worked last time, and if she thought she could put on a show for me in order to make me produce more for her, I was all for it.

Saturday finally rolled around, and I couldn't get over there fast enough. I had spent the morning in the bathroom, shaving and showering as thoroughly as possible, but there's really only so much cleaning one can do before it becomes ridiculous. As the train wasn't leaving until 2 p.m., I was left to suffer in my own impatience - pacing around, brushing my teeth, having a snack, brushing my teeth again... Then, finally, I made my way down to the station. Now there was just the problem of having a two hour long train journey ahead of me. Of course, during that time I wouldn't be thinking about Aunt Liz at all...

She picked me up at the station as usual. No see-through negligee or breezy summer dress, sadly. She was wearing a thick coat, on account of the cold weather.

"I have a good plan for tonight." she told me as we drove the rest of the way to her house.

"Okay?"

"Yeah, Ted's away for a few days again... That's why it took so long for me to call you, you know. First, I had to wait to see if the insemination had worked, and when it hadn't, I had to wait until he was going away on business again before I could get you back here. Then I had to make sure the timing was right... I mean, there's no help in Ted being out of the house if that's when I have my period. It's been such a..."

She went on while I just sat in the passenger seat, listening. To be honest, I was mostly thinking about the same thing I'd been thinking about for the past two days: Aunt Liz in her underwear. Now that she was talking normally, her voice was far removed from that delightful sound she made when she used that vibrator on herself. The memory of that still lingered with me, and I was really hoping she'd let me watch her again.

We arrived at the house and I couldn't get out of the car fast enough. It hadn't snowed yet, but the ground was beginning to feel frozen under my feet as we made our way inside.

"Come in, come in, out of the cold..." Liz bade me as she waved me inside.

I heard her locking the door behind us and took off my jacket before heading towards the bathroom.

"No, no, not there." I heard her say. "Just take your shoes off, then hand me your shirt as well."

"Okay..."

I did as she said, wondering what she had planned.

As I stood there in the hallway, wearing nothing but my jeans, she looked me up and down, giving me that pretty smile of hers.

"Okay, so here's the plan: we've already established that you ejaculate a lot when you're horny... And if you're horny enough, you can even cum more than once. I really love that, by the way. Now..."

She took a step towards me, still wearing her winter coat, smiling that same, sly smile.

"Tonight, I'm pulling out all the stops. I'll make sure it works this time. To do that, I plan on making you so horny that you'll give me enough juice to fill that cup twice over. Think you can handle that... stud...?"

As she asked me this, she put her hand on my naked chest. Chills were running down my spine. I could feel her long nails clawing gently at my skin.

"Y-yes... of course." I croaked, my voice already getting hoarse.

It was already working. I practically couldn't wait to shoot my load in that cup again. To cum for her. And to, hopefully, hear her call me 'good boy' for giving her so much.

With that same devious smile, she took a step away from me. Then she finally took off her coat to reveal what she was wearing underneath. My heart beat faster when I saw that same black see-through piece of clothing I'd been dreaming about for weeks. She wore nothing underneath; no panties, no bra. My aunt's breasts stood out like two perfect mounds, her nipples pointing towards me. I couldn't stop staring.

"You like this, right?" she cooed.

"Yeah..."

"Good."

She spun around slowly, giving me a full view of her curvy body. I was practically drooling. As she stopped spinning, she walked towards the stairs and beckoned me to follow.

"Don't follow too close. I want you to look at me as I walk."

I did as she said and took in the view. Her ass looked amazing in this outfit, which was just long enough to reach the top of her thighs. When she walked up the stairs, it would slip off each of her butt cheeks when she lifted a leg to the next step. Then there was what was between her legs... I tried gazing up between her thighs, but she was moving too quickly for me to catch anything but a glimpse.

I followed her upstairs and into her room. Like last time, she had decorated it to create a nice atmosphere. She lit a series of tea light candles and put them in round glass bowls; they really did create a nice light, especially when the electric lights were switched off. Then she turned on some music and asked me to sit down on the bed.

Aunt Liz proceeded to dance seductively for me, making my heart beat faster and harder at the sight of her. Her arms stroked her sides and breasts, making me wish it was my hands touching her all over. Then she started stroking herself between her legs, closing her eyes and enjoying the feeling while I just sat there, watching. I couldn't look away. She was so incredibly sexy. That long, red hair flowing down her back when she moved to the music; her pale white skin underneath her see-through nightie...

I sat still, stroking my cock through the fabric of my jeans. I longed to get them off, but Liz kept dancing for what seemed like forever. Then she went even further. She came over to me and sat down. On my lap. Her breasts came right up close, almost touching my face. My breathing became erratic and my heart started pounding as my sexy Aunt Liz gave me a lap dance. When she finally stood back up to finish, I was so hard it was uncomfortable.

"Come." she whispered as the music ended, waving at me with her finger.

I stood up quickly and practically leaped towards her, but she stopped me in my tracks. Then she looked up at me with those beautiful eyes and said:

"I have a plan, remember? Don't rush it... this is just the first part..."

"W-what's the second...?"

"Don't worry about it. Just let me take care of you, all right?"

She started opening my buttons. Slowly. Way too slowly. I shifted my weight from one foot to the other, watching her take her time pulling down my pants. She kept stroking my thighs as she went, touching and gently clawing at my skin. It was beginning to feel like torture.

My cock finally bounced free from its cage. I breathed a sigh of relief at the feeling of no longer being constrained by those tight jeans. Lizzie smiled at the sight of it.

"Theeere we are... Glad to see you're getting nice and ready. Now, we're going to keep going slow here, okay? That way, the build-up will be stronger. And you'll give me more when you finally release."

"Uuuh..."

I moaned in frustration. I understood what she was doing. And she was right. A slow build-up would probably have the desired effect of giving me a stronger orgasm when it was finally time. It was just so frustrating, having to wait.

Aunt Liz moved over to the bed. It was pretty tall, so she could just slide onto it and lay down. Then she produced her vibrator and started putting on a show for me.

"You can touch yourself too, Ben... but do it slowly. No rush..."

"Mhm..."

I was getting hornier and hornier from watching her play with herself. The sight of her beautiful figure squirming on the bed... the sounds she made... I just wanted to cum right now. I wanted it so badly, I had to physically take my hands off my cock to refrain from jacking it as fast as I could.

"Oh... having problems, are we? Let me help..." Liz said and came sliding towards me, still on her back.

She slid all the way down to the edge of the bed, still holding her vibrator between her legs. Then she reached out with her free hand and started touching me.

"Aaaaa...!" I blurted out.

Her hand gently started stroking me between my thighs. Then upwards... upwards... I could feel her nails gently stroking the underside of my scrotum, almost cupping my balls. She kept tickling me there for several minutes, making my cock jolt and throb as her hand did its work.

Then she went further. Just as I was struggling with the sensation becoming too much to bear, I felt her fingers move up and begin to wrap themselves around my cock. Gently, gently, they began moving up and down along the throbbing shaft, causing it to bounce and jolt with excitement. It was so sensitive at this point, I felt like it was going to burst.

"Like this... slowly... slowly..." she whispered as she began jerking me off in slow motion.

"Aaahaaaaah!" I moaned in excited frustration.

"Mmmmmh..."

She also kept moaning and sighing as she moved her vibrator back and forth. I managed to open my eyes for a minute and looked down. It was a bizarre sight; Aunt Lizzie's beautiful face in the background just underneath my rock-hard cock. I had never thought I'd ever see anything like that. She was still smiling, but was clearly in a state of excitement as well.