Impregnating My Aunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, tragedy struck when Uncle Ted was killed in a car accident on the highway. The whole family was grieving this sudden shock - as was I, to be honest. Being my mom's brother, Ted had always been a part of the family that I knew, and we all remembered him as a nice guy.

Liz was left with a sizable life insurance payout, so she and her son were well taken care of, but I could tell that money wasn't what she was thinking of at that point. I was consoling her at the funeral, holding her and drying her tears. For days afterwards, she lived in our family home at Mom's insistence. It was then that she kept coming up to me, seeking warmth and closeness.

The loss brought us closer in a new way. I'd sit on the couch when she'd curl up next to me, like a desperate kitten that just can't abide the thought of being alone. If I was out, she'd come running towards me as soon as I came home, like a puppy desperate for company.

I distinctly remember the family dinner some months later, when I announced that I had found my first full-time job. That reaction was unforgettable. She stopped eating, locked eyes with me and I could have sworn she held her breath. As soon as I told everyone where I'd be working - which was at the very university that recently gave me my degree, definitely within driving distance - she relaxed and resumed her dinner. I knew it then. She simply didn't want me to leave.

As we all moved on with our lives, Liz and I started seeing each other more often. We had dinners together, went for walks in the park, organized family parties... I didn't really even register it, but our relationship just sort of... became a thing. It didn't suddenly go from being nothing to being official, it just gradually evolved.

I first realized this when we sat on the couch in Mom and Dad's living room, having a game night. As we were all laughing and having fun, she embraced me and kissed my cheek as if it was the most natural thing in the world. Nobody thought anything of it. Months went by and Liz and I just became more and more naturally intimate, no longer just hugging when we met, but kissing like couples do. There weren't any negative reactions from the rest of the family either, even though she was over ten years older than me. We all loved Liz, she was already part of the family, and... well, she and I just became a couple.

Then, one day, we were sitting around playing cards when her son - or rather: our son, Lucas - came running. Mom was chasing her grandson through the house, both of them laughing and screaming. They kept going, running into the garden, cheering and playing in the summer heat.

"They're so happy..." Liz said, looking out the window.

"Mhm..."

"I think she'd like a granddaughter too, though... don't you?"

I looked up at her. She got up from the couch and stood right in front of me. Then she bent forward and took off her panties. She threw them in my lap, showing me that she was now naked under her dress. I swallowed. It occurred to me that we hadn't actually had sex since that time she came by my apartment. We had become romantically involved without really thinking about it, and sex just hadn't been a part of that... until now.

"Right here?" I asked, looking around nervously.

She started blushing, but nodded. I pulled down my pants until they were around my ankles, and Liz straddled me right there on the couch.

"Make love to me..." she whispered, kissing me intimately.

I felt my cock slide up inside her, immediately getting smeared with her female juices.

"Oh... you're wet... You've been thinking about doing this for a while, haven't you?"

"Maybe..."

"You've been wanting me to impregnate you again for some time, hmm?"

"Maybe... "

"You want to be my horny, pregnant slut again?"

"Yes... yes!"

She leaned right up to the side of my face and grabbed hold of my hair, whispering:

"I want to be your horny, pregnant slut... all the time!"

Then she leaned back and looked at me with a big smile.

"But first! First, you've got to make it happen. Okay? No matter how many tries it takes."

I just grinned. I couldn't possibly object to that.