Impregnating My Aunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked up and saw that she had put her legs up, keeping one hand on the vibrator, holding it against her pussy. I wished she had been the other way around so that I could have seen what was going on between her legs. Her grip on my cock was getting harder and she started to moan loudly as the vibrator did its work. A minute later, she lost control and started to quiver.

"Aaaah! Uuuhmmm.... Oh... yes..."

I desperately wanted to grab my cock and jerk off. Make it happen faster. I needed to cum and I needed it now. Aunt Liz, however, was still not in a rush.

"That's one orgasm... for me... Oh, don't worry, Ben... you're going to get one too. Eventually..."

I stomped my foot in frustration. This made her giggle, and she kept sliding her hand up and down to jerk me off - a bit too slowly to actually make me cum. Her face was inches below. I was half a mind to just finish the job myself and shoot it all over her face just to get back at her for frustrating me like this...

"Awww... not happy with my handiwork?" she teased.

"Uuuurrhhh..."

"Not liking the feeling of my gentle hands on your throbbing, dripping cock...?"

"Waaaah... please..."

"Oh, he says 'please' now. Getting a bit desperate, hmmm? Well, you're going to cum for me, but not yet. I'm going to keep you on the edge for a while. That way, you'll give me more."

Again, I moaned in frustration. It came out as a squeak. I was getting dizzy and couldn't see straight. All I saw was my aunt's body on the bed in front of me, legs spread and squirming as the vibrator gave her another orgasm while I was still not allowed one. Her head was between my legs now, her red hair flowing out across the white sheet and pver the edge of the bed. I had moved all the way up to the bedside and I was practically pushing my thighs into it.

Then it got worse. I opened my eyes just in time to see it happen. My vision was blurry, but I could still make out the sight of Aunt Liz lifting her head up and reaching out her tongue. The next thing I felt was something stroking the underside of my glans - the most sensitive area on my entire body.

"Oh, my God!" I cried out.

"No... your aunt..." she corrected, quickly taking her mouth off me for a second before continuing.

I felt her tongue quickly flick back and forth for a few seconds, then the feeling was replaced with something wet and warm around the whole tip. Just as I realized what was happening, my cock disappeared into her mouth.

"Shiiit! Liz! Are you really...!!"

"Mmmmhhff..."

"Ffff...uuuuck!"

"Ssslllhrrrpp..."

"God... dammit, woman! You're insane!"

She had her mouth full but I could still tell she was laughing.

I whispered, partly to myself, as if I couldn't believe this was happening and I needed to wake myself from the dream.

"God... my aunt is actually sucking my cock right now... This can't be happening... I'm dreaming..."

"Nope!" she said loudly. "That's really the feeling of a woman's mouth on your dick you're feeling. Wanna feel it some more? Here..."

"Aaaah!"

She kept going, slurping away at me, gripping the shaft tightly with her hand, pulling it down and holding it in place so it wouldn't slip out of her mouth. The feeling was incredible. I was already so horny, everything was really sensitive down there. Now I was also receiving my first blowjob... from my aunt!

I could feel myself being on the verge of orgasm, yet not really able to get there. The stimulation was intense for a few seconds, then it would stop. Lizzie seemed to know just how to keep me on the edge, teasing me but not allowing me release.

"No, not yet..." she would say any time I got even close.

"Aaah!" I would cry out in frustration and agony.

The pitch of my voice was rising. I was becoming more and more desperate, more and more in need of release. I was on the verge of dropping to my knees to beg - beg her to let me cum.

Suddenly, she stopped everything. She rolled over and sat up on the bed, shifting her position and moving closer to me. The vibrator had run out of batteries, having performed admirably for however long this had lasted and giving her several orgasms while I languished without. She sat up at the side of the bed in front of me and gave me a dreamy look. Her voice was raspy and her eyes clouded over.

"I think you're ready now..."

Elated, I stood still while she put her hands on me and started to stroke me between my legs. I grabbed my cock and began jacking it - fast and with determination. Finally! Finally I was going to get that release my whole body was aching for. I could already feel it building, getting ready. Aunt Liz kept stroking my balls and thighs, using gentle touches to increase the level of pleasure for me.

"Let me know when you're getting close..." she whispered, reminding me of my duty for the day.

"Yes..." I grunted.

It wouldn't take long. I could feel it, still building. It had started deep in my loins and was now rising like a tidal wave; slowly, relentlessly gaining speed and strength.

"I'm close... it's coming..."

"Stand here."

She tugged at my arm, pulling me closer. Then, she made a quick movement, putting her legs up and out to the side, placing them around my back. She put one hand on my butt, pulling me towards her. Her other hand grasped my cock, making me stop jerking it.

"Where's the cup...?" I asked, quickly looking over her shoulder for it.

"It's right here..." she whispered.

I felt her hand tugging at my cock, steering it. Just as I felt it touch her moist opening, the hand she had placed on my butt pulled me closer. Her legs assisted, making me slide inside her slippery pussy and go all the way to the bottom, as far in as it would go. She had put me inside her. She looked up at me as it happened. Her expression was one of steely determination. This was happening.

"This is your cup now... fill it..."

I didn't have time to react or protest. The avalanche had already started. Even if I could have stopped, I was so overcome with lust that I don't think I would have wanted to. I felt my juice shoot out of me with tremendous force, making me grunt and moan loudly as Aunt Liz made me cum inside her.

"Uuuuurrrrghhhh...!!"

"Yes... yes! Cum in me, Ben... Cum deep inside your auntie, fill her with your seed..."'

My body was going berserk. My feet were stomping on the floor, my cock jolting and pulsating as I kept pumping load after load into her depths. All that teasing, all that build-up lasting for literal days... all that pent-up frustration was now being released into the woman eagerly accepting it into herself. Her legs remained wrapped around me as I started to tip forwards. I fell on top of her on the bed, still embedded in her, still feeling the muscles throbbing between my legs.

Aunt Liz put her arms around me too, clinging on to my body as if she never wanted to let go. Her voice had gone from its normal light pitch to a gravelly, hoarse whisper.

"Yes... yes, fill my womb... fill me with your seed, young, virile Spartan..."

My hips were now bucking against her, thrusting ever deeper, as if there was no end to my orgasm. Her insides felt so wet and slippery.

"Oh... uhhh.... Liz... ohh..."

"Yes, keep it coming... right into me... as deep as you can..."

"OHHH FUUCK!"

I had lost control of my legs at this point. I had slipped further and further forwards, and now I just lay on top of the bed, with Lizzie's soft, luscious body underneath me. I could feel her amazing breasts against my skin as I emptied myself inside her. I could feel her fingers running through my hair. Her long nails stroking my scalp made little chills run down my spine. Then I heard her voice whisper in my ear:

"Good boy..."

I just growled happily in her ear. I had never in my life felt like more of a man.

My head was spinning for several minutes. I was out of breath and just lay there on top of Aunt Liz, my cock still deeply embedded in her. I still couldn't fully believe that this was really happening. I kept my eyes closed and just enjoyed the feeling of being so close to her warm, soft body. She still had her legs around me and pushed her pelvis gently up at me as if to give me a constant reminder.

I don't know how long we lay there together, but at some point, we ended up flat on our backs beside each other. For a while, we just stayed there, breathing and regaining our strength. This was when she started gently caressing my chest with her fingers. Her hands then moved downwards across my belly and down between my legs.

My cock had lost its hardness at this point, but Liz soon fixed that. By patiently touching it, and then taking it in her warm, wet mouth once again, she got it back to its erect state. Soon after, she straddled me and let it slide back inside her. With a pearly white smile, she looked down on me and cooed.

"This is step two of the plan."

"Step two...?"

"Yes. I'm not done with you. You're not going home tonight. I'm going to keep fucking you over and over..."

At this point, she started grinding on me. I could feel my cock bottoming out in her slippery insides. She was so wet with our combined fluids at this point that even though her pussy was really tight, I was sliding in and out of her with no effort. She put her hands on my chest to help support her weight, and kept dropping harder and harder down on me while she teased and talked dirty to her younger lover.

"... and over... and over again... until we get it right!"

"Ohhh..."

I reached up and put my hands on her weighty breasts, holding and squeezing them as she rose and fell on top of me. She kept riding my cock until she came, moaning and shivering with pleasure. Finally, she made me cum again too, happily letting me finish inside her. It felt wonderful.

"That's it, cum inside your fertile auntie... give her that whole, juicy load..."

"Mmmmhh..."

"I much prefer this method to the clinical one... Don't you?"

No, she didn't let me go that evening. All through the night and well into Sunday morning, we just kept doing what lovers do. We slept for a bit, then woke up and immediately started having sex again. We had a bite to eat, then had sex again. We took a shower together, then... well, you get the idea by now.

We fucked in the bedroom, in the bathroom, in the kitchen, in the living room... She sucked me off, I ate her out; she taught me some things I had only ever heard about, and she let me do pretty much any depraved thing I wanted. Then, any time I got close to an orgasm, she made sure I slipped my cock inside her to deposit my load as close as possible to her fertile womb.

Once she finally let me go late Sunday evening, I was drained. My body ached all over and I could barely move, my muscles having run out of energy completely. Still, though... it was a good kind of tiredness. The whole journey home, I had this cheesy grin on my face. My groin felt sore for days afterwards and every time I thought about why that was, I just couldn't help but smile.

After this, I didn't hear from her for a couple of months. I kept thinking that the experience had been so incredible that I really wanted it to happen again, but at the same time I thought that there was no way we could top it. The way she had sprung that surprise on me, the way she had made me cum so hard that I practically passed out... there was just no way anything else could feel that amazing.

The downside was that she had pretty much ruined sex for me. The girls on campus suddenly didn't seem that hot or interesting anymore, I didn't feel like asking anybody out... I just wanted to fuck Liz again. I fantasized about her all the time; in the shower, in the lecture hall, out on the street... No matter what I was doing, I couldn't stop thinking about her creamy white, freckled skin, her flowing red hair, her plump, round ass... It was agony.

Also, I was making matters worse by refusing to get myself off. She could call me at any moment, I thought. I had to save myself for her. Save my load for her. Many a night did I lay awake, and I would start jerking off, only to stop and force myself not to keep going. It was incredibly frustrating. The only thing that made it possible was the thought that she might call suddenly. But then she never did.

Instead, I was caught completely by surprise. I came home one day and smelled pancakes, which was a bit odd, seeing as it was my turn to cook.

"Corey?" I called out to my roommate.

"He went out." I heard a familiar voice from the kitchen.

My heart beat faster as I entered the apartment. The sight of my aunt cooking was something to observe: she wore an apron... and nothing else. Her entire rear side was exposed.

"Hungry?" she asked, smiling at me over her shoulder.

"Famished."

"Good."

She brought a plate over to the table and bade me to sit. I took a seat and let her serve me, my heart beating ever faster at the sight of her half-covered body.

"Notice anything different?" she asked.

"The fact that you're here is certainly different..." I said as I cut into the pancakes. "Where's Corey again?"

"Out."

"Yeah but... what did you say to..."

"Oh, I just said I was your aunt visiting from out of town, and that you were going to help me with something..."

"Am I?"

"Well... about that..."

She gave me a cheeky smile and sat down on the floor. Crawling under the table and in between my legs, she soon had my pants opened enough to get what she wanted. I sighed as I felt her warm mouth on my cock again; it had been so long!

Liz was amazing. I was just sitting there, eating dinner while she sucked me off - the situation felt so absurd that I was wondering when I was going to wake up. Soon, though, the feeling was all I cared about. I had finished eating and just enjoyed her incredible mouth as she slurped away at me. She licked around the sensitive tip, she tried taking the whole shaft down her throat, she used her hands... I was getting ready to blow in just a few minutes.

"Okay.... it's... coming..." I groaned as I felt myself approaching the point of no return.

But then... Liz didn't stop. She just kept sucking me off, keeping a tight grip around the base of my cock with her hand while her mouth focused on the head.

"Mm... mmh..."

"Okay... Liz... I'm gonna cum soon..."

"Mhm."

"I'm serious, it's coming! Aaah... now!"

She got more and more eager, jerking me off faster and faster. She seemed determined to make me cum right then and there, and I was growing more and more confused about why she didn't stop. As I felt it shooting up inside me, I tried to move out of the chair, only to have Aunt Liz push me back down.

"Mmmmhh!"

"Aaaah! I'm cumming!"

"Mmmmm....."

Her lips stayed wrapped around my cock. It jerked and jolted as I shot my first load in weeks right into her mouth. Not having had any orgasms for so long, I came so hard that it made me dizzy. Good thing I was already sitting down. Liz kept sucking me dry, swallowing all the cum I'd saved up for her without hesitation.

When my orgasm finally ended, she sat up in front of me, still on her knees, and smiled.

"Didn't expect that, did you?"

"Er... no..."

"Come."

She crawled back from under the table and made her way to the living room. I followed, still dazed.

"What's... why did you..."

"Why did I swallow your cum just now?"

"Yeah...?"

She looked up at me with a beaming smile. Her cheeks were flushed red.

"I don't need it in my pussy anymore, Ben. I'm... pregnant!"

Practically bouncing with joy as she said it, she climbed up on the couch with her back to me. She wiggled her round ass back and forth, inviting me to come up behind her.

"I figured you might like a reward for getting the job done, so... Wanna fuck me?"

I didn't need more encouragement than that. I dropped all my clothes to the floor and took my place behind her. Sliding into her moist pussy again felt so amazing after such a long wait, I reached in under her apron and grabbed her two heavy boobs.

"Yes..." she whispered as I squeezed them.

"So... you're pregnant, huh?"

"Yes, I am... I'm pregnant!" she said more loudly, practically beaming as she could finally say those words after so many years of trying.

"That means you came here just for sex? Is that right? You just wanted to get fucked?"

"Yes, Ben, yes..."

"Do you know what that makes you...?"

"A... a slut...?"

"Are you? Are you a horny, pregnant slut? Just whoring yourself out like this?"

"Yes, I'm a horny, pregnant slut, please fuck me..."

I began thrusting into her more firmly, causing loud slapping noises to fill the room.

"Oh my God, Liz, you're so amazing..."

"Oh! God! Harder! Please!"

I loved it when she encouraged me like that. I grabbed her hair and started pulling her towards me every time I thrust forwards. She moaned loudly in pain but kept begging for me to do more.

"Yes, fuck me! I'll be your horny, pregnant slut! Fuck me!"

It was an incredible feeling. She wanted me, not just for my genetic material, but for... this! She actually wanted to give me her luscious, curvy body. She actually wanted to have sex with me. It was the most wonderful feeling in the world. I felt like I just couldn't get enough. Even though I was about to cum again, I felt like I could probably go on for hours.

I pulled her hair harder, making her back arch upwards until her head was next to mine.

"I'm just gonna cum in you..." I growled in her ear. "Can't do any harm, can it? Seeing as you're already... pregnant..."

She started shivering. I pushed her forward again, almost throwing her down. Grabbing both her hips, I pulled her towards me and fucked her as roughly as I could until I came. With a caveman-like grunt, I unloaded inside her.

She didn't say anything. She just held on to the back of the couch with both hands and kept moaning loudly. I could feel her body shaking. After several seconds, she suddenly cried out.

"UUUUUHH!"

"What? You're cumming? Just from feeling a man cum inside you? Well, aren't you a horny slut..."

"Yeh... ooohh! I am, I am... ohh! I'm your... pregnant... slut..."

"You're so naughty, you know that...? You fucked your nephew and you got pregnant. You made him cum inside you over and over... and now you're pregnant!"

She kept shivering. Spasming. Her whole body seemed like it was out of control. I didn't know it was possible for a woman to orgasm just from being talked to, but it seemed like that's what was happening. Liz was so over the top horny that it didn't take much to make her cum. I reached around to rub her pussy as well, making her orgasmic bliss last even longer.

We stood there for minutes. Liz on her knees on the couch, me standing on the floor behind her, my cock still buried deep inside her slippery, swollen pussy. Eventually, she took a deep breath and came out of her frenzy.

"Mmmmmh... you like cumming inside me, huh? Creaming my insides?"

I just grunted a reply.

I was spent. We collapsed down on the couch together, me on top of her. I felt so good. Like I had just found my purpose in life. I'd helped a wonderful woman achieve her dream, and in return, she had given me the most incredible sexual experiences any man could hope for. I couldn't imagine anything more fulfilling.

Epilogue

Liz and I didn't see each other like that again for a couple of years. She had a baby boy and the only times we'd see each other would be at family get-togethers. Everybody celebrated this miraculous addition to the family; nobody seemed to suspect that anything inappropriate had happened. Things between me and her eventually returned to the way they had been before this whole adventure started, although I never really got over how amazing those times had been.