All Comments on 'Impregnating the Galaxy Ch. 03'

by MrGreen103

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Brandon11Brandon11almost 4 years ago
Betrayed

He has to tell the queen

Fucked_up86Fucked_up86over 3 years ago
Hard to read

Couldn't get into it. Not sexy at all. If I was Dorian, I would beat the shit out of the priestess. Fucking cunt deserves to lose her baby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
revenge

he should tell his wife and have the priestess chained until she gives birth. Than burn the bitch.

JohnSimmsJohnSimmsover 2 years ago

Okayyy, bet he wishes he hadn't come back to Yarrin for the birth. Also, might explain why males don't hang around the city. Finally, is he worried his wife would hold him responsible for the priestess' transgression? Plenty of silly plot holes through all three installments. It is kinda fun but you need someone to help you tighten up the story telling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Grammar and spelling problems are back! Woohoo! Wait, that's bad...

Also, easily fixed plot holes abound. Do you read this after you write it, or just hit 'send' the moment you think you're finished?

I'll try one more chapter, but this had better get better in a hurry.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMrGreen103@MrGreen103
626 Followers
Early Access to new chapters and extra artwork is available on my Patreon! Click 'Website' in the Contact section of my profile, or use this link: https://www.patreon.com/MrGreen103 I truly appreciate every single donation, as they help me continue writing consistently. For ...