All Comments on 'In An Angels Foot Steps Ch. 01'

by I_Shadow

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
sunnypbsunnypbalmost 15 years ago
Very nice

You don't have to have sex in a chapter for it to be erotic...the characters are sexy enough....looking forward to the next chapter.

PennLadyPennLadyalmost 15 years ago
Great

This was really well done. Can't wait to see more, and find out exactly who/what Gabe is (not that I don't have a little idea). I like the supporting characters like Ursula too.

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 15 years ago
I liked this.

There were a few distracting spelling errors, like mellow dramatic instead of melodramatic. Conscience instead of conscious. Other than that, I found it very interesting and enjoyable to read. Thank you for writing. I look forward to more.

I_ShadowI_Shadowalmost 15 years agoAuthor
Corrections made....

Hi, cant',

I had seen those when I was going through it but obviously I missed them when the final edit was done.... sorry :)

I have very limted time to write anymore, so I'm trying to work as fast as possible and get distracted while editing.

I've made the corrections and the edited version should be posted soon. Thanks for the watchful eye!

~Shadow~

Archangel_MArchangel_Mabout 12 years ago
Interesting

Cool premise, and well-executed despite a number of minor technical errors. I'm hoping the second chapter is as interesting.

Just one thing I have to note for the record, though: the first jeans were made in 1873. They didn't become popular with the general public until the 1950s. So somehow I don't think Gabe's been wearing them for centuries. :P

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous